twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/881692457636855808
youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38056243
pamelageller.com/2017/07/german-court-sharia.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Germany, yes!

Some user posted a yt of Trump overlayed with an oriental song. A Day in America or sumthing. Whose got it?

STOP FUCKING PRAYING
JESUS WAS A KIKE

Praise Merkel, my GERMAY YES folder is getting bigger each day.

>the state of the media

Not modern healthcare industry. Modern socialized healthcare industry. America would gladly let the parents sign a release and gtfo

> I would push clean repeal then replace later, do a bipartisan bill with the Dems

That's so obvious I don't know why they're taking so long

Don't tell me you guys oppose a $150/hr minimum wage! Do you guys hate poor people or something?

>that sexy Columbia portrait in the OP

sweating man dot jay peg

Germany: Where disagreeing with immigration will get your house raided, but Islamic extremists can literally terrorize the streets with impunity. (Yes, terrorize, the entire point is the threat of violence by these subhuman shit in humanoid form)

RADICAL GERMANIC TERRORISM.

Please tell me that's fake.

My dad loves wrestling, great memories.

I'm watching DW News and they're using the terms MemeMaster (who created the CNN gif) and God Emperor unironically. What fucking timeline are we in, lads?

>debt would be wiped out
do you realise that debtors would not be happy about that? or anyone with savings in cash

Defend this!

good morning.

Give it a bit of time, it's gonna get better

Are the media going to cover his latest tweet?

so sharia is the law of the land in germany now? R.I.P.

twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/881692457636855808

He said something about free healthcare stops climate change before.

Covering that Trump is doing something positive which puts him in a good light? Fuck no.

Does this image make NORMIES kys?

Never forget, they fucked rome.

Oh, no! Those poor Honduran smugglers.

hang whatever judge made that ruling

Course not. Someone catch me up on this though?

GERMANY, NO, WHAT HAPPENED!?
YOU AND JAPAN WERE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS!
DID THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!?

Everyone please press F for Germany.

>nobody would lose their jobs

>4th of July in the ghetto

youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ

59 second video

Baby needs experimental treatment.
Government said no cause they run the show.

This really got me thinking about the sexism charges against Pence

what the fuck are they talking about?

also, in other news, /sg/ is rustled again, seeing lots of death to ameicas and amerisharts being thrown around

This is it. I'm done with Trump. How can I ever support someone who is causing woe to our dear friends the human traffickers?

It's Julien's Birthday today

Let's he doesn't have to spend too many more in the embassy.

It wasn't you, it was Italy.

>dude just trust the central bank lmao

>4CC is Reddit
What?

This is obviously fake as fuck.

Funny how you trump supoorters want to believe it so badly. Everyone can just say this happened. You are not going to check it, because why should you, it confirms your twisted world view.

Well I just checked and it's fake as fuck.

Would you please fuck off? No one cares

Its about time they had well regulated milita, like in the US. Now they juts need to give weapons to those sharia police so they can maintain proper order in case of resistance. Allah be blessed!

Who made a wiki for us?

HE'S A BIG BOYO!

>first sign: Denial

4 u

>he doesn't know about 4cc
Boo.

Kind of looks like Voldemort. Was he actually a Reptilian the whole time?

wow let's just take every responsible person savings and bailout all the retards who can't manage a budget

What the actual fuck am I looking at? Not even Muslims here have sharia police and they're at least 5% if the population. Do Europeans think this is some cultural/normative behavior? Germany really let me down with this one.

>REMINDER:
Steven Hawking is bashed by his wife. She even steals his piss bottles so Hawking is forced to go pee pee all over his chair and spend the day reeking of piss:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.html

> bbc.com/news/world-europe-38056243
I mean surely, you won't say that BBC is fake news... right?

What the fuck Germany? I'm waiting for this joke to be over but it's like 3 years running. When's the punchline?

Doctors aren't letting them even take the kid home to die, kid has to die in the hospital because the government says so

It's Pamela Geller.

He's a troll, one "of us"?

People here don't care poland. You are just saving them the trouble to come here in person and grief us. Don't. Learn to enjoy the quietness.

Trump is putting human smugglers out of business? Wtf I did not vote for this

the intresting part is that he found a job and is leading a normal life again in his country. That's pretty good for him if you ask me, he wont have to suffer from the DRUMPF BED MONSTERS That lurk in the US.

Dude please just listen.
Im not denying it. You have to be vigilant for fake news for left wing and right wing media.

>22 Nov 2016

Quick rundown:
>A nurse who cared for Professor Stephen Hawking claimed last night that she saw his wife abusing and mistreating him. Elaine Hawking called her disabled 62-year-old husband a cripple, bathed him in water that was too hot and allowed him to wet himself, it was alleged.

>The nurse was reported as saying: "She gets angry and has thrown him on the bed where he kicks his limbs or hurts himself. She allowed him to slip down low in the bath so the water goes in the hole in his throat. "She has left him in the garden without his computer mouse so he cannot talk and call for anyone. She gives him lots of verbal abuse and calls him a cripple and an invalid, which depresses him.

>"She would withhold the bottle he used to go to the toilet so he wet himself, which he does not like because he is a very dignified person and a very private person. The verbal abuse is unbelievable. Her mouth is like a sewer.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on Charlie Gard. Why won't the British govt allow his parents to bring him to the USA for an experimental treatment? Even if it's the longest of long shots, it's the parents call, no?

your muslims have been there a while, haven't they?

>he's a troll

No, just a leftist.

It's really happening, i will see Germany fall in my lifetime. Unreal what they are doing to themselves.

Gestalt on healthcare. Fox was just interviewing a bunch of people before and it seems 4 things are currently happening:

1) the Senate Bill is struggling. ~10 GOP holdouts (publically), lots of ridiculous increases in spending being added to attract moderates and overall - it doesn't repeal Obamacare. It just guts it and patches it up.

2) the plan to "Repeal now, replace later" is gaining momentum and has Randlet/Trump WH backing, except McConnell is being a little bitch about giving up on his Senate Bill (has no spine?). Even Dems like Manchin have offered to come to the table for a proper 60+ vote bipartisan replace bill (a potential landmine but possibly better than the current Senate mess?)

3) lots of calls from within the GOP and the Trump WH to cancel or at least drastically shorten the August month long recess for Congress to keep working on everything. 50/50 chance of happening - but i'd probably lean towards "no".

4) Trump (and most of the WH) clearly just want Healthcare done and dusted so they can get on with real shit like Infrastructure, Tax Reform and the Wall. This is all just boring noise.

My read is this:

It's pretty clear that the Republicans are at an impasse. They need to pass something because Obamacare is dead and they ran for 7 years on repeal and replace. They also know that in order to get get the economy going - and win re-election in 2018 - they need new a healthcare package and a strong economy done at LEAST. They also need a 2018 budget.

They are also SPINELESS RATS who don't know how to win! The Reps were dead set on being an indefinite opposition party until November 8th 2016. They are having to unlearn that mentality AND actually commit to something politically difficult. Meanwhile the Dems are at historical levels of obstruction. I think the Senate Bill is basically DOA, even if they get 50 votes + Pence and pass it, because it's such a mess.

I would push clean repeal then replace later, do a bipartisan bill with the Dems.

Sup Forums cup

I guess it's cool we have our own team.

"A court in Germany has authorized a group of self-appointed Sharia police to continue enforcing Islamic law in the city of Wuppertal. The law they were cleared of vioilating outlaws uniforms that are threatening, such as those of Hitler’s brownshirts.

The issue has been brewing ever since 2014, when German politicians reacted strongly to reports of young Salafists conducting nightly “Sharia police” patrols in the city, ordering people to stop various activities, according to the International Business Times."

I'm not doing the archive shit, here's the link you faggot: pamelageller.com/2017/07/german-court-sharia.html/

No, because according to them the child deserves to "die with dignity"

>marrying an atheist woman
Spotted the problem.

Add him to the trump curse

And that's a problem because... reasons?
if the news is that old, that means it's fake?
Address the veracity of this old news first, then we can comment on the latest development.

I wouldn't doubt. He went from a brilliant cosmologist of few words (as typing them with his blinks is likely a bitch) to a medriocre fortune teller full of essays on futurism leaning on his "most intelligent man alive" fame. Very uncharacteristic, my bet is that his wife or other tagalongers are using him as a puppet

Hi dear friend!

I funpost in /sg/ just to see if poland screen caps me. I am 99% of his Australian flag screencaps.

>I share a country with people who will come to the defense of human traffickers in foreign nations as long as it means they're opposing Trump and Western civlization

Devilish 2bh

Universal Healthcare 1
Patient 0

Mitch needs to get over his hatred of Rato, and include his amendment in the bill.

If we get a segmented health insurance market, with a free market for most Americans (and subsidized healthcare for a high risk pool), that's a lot better than what we can get otherwise. I'd even be willing to conceded preserving the medicaid expansion.

Chris Christie is a fat scumbag

/sg/ doesn't even seem to care about us, similar how we don't care about them. As the one guy said yesterday, it's only a few faggots who try to start things between the two generals.

I think that's the only viable option going forward.

But you have to remember the original reasons to do Repeal & replace simultaneously were that a) the ~$1 Trillion in Obamacare tax cuts could be incorporated into the Tax Cuts/reform package and b) the Dems were refusing to even come to the table.

I think the president should have the power to withdraw funds and salaries of lawmakers if they don't do their jobs.

Poland is very unhealthy. So you would keep doing that.

I thought he would have caught on by now but he just doesn't seem to get it.

The reason the ruling passed was because they didn't look threatening or like a militia. I'm sorry but what kind of stupidity is that?

how unsafe is france now? Any happenings in sight?

Its a free country and those people in vests were seen as not threatening. Those people maybe said things to people of the community but they did not force anyone to do so. They have not intimidated/assulted etc. anyone.

So is it an offense to walk in orange vests spreading the word of sharia? Not more than walking with a group with people with a football shirts on and singing violent songs.

Will Trump save the babby?

I refuse to believe. His proposal failed so many times in recent history (Brazil in the 80s, Zimbabwe, Venezuela) that I cannot believe anyone would advocate for the govenment just to print money to raise wages devaluing their currency ten times.

Repeal now, replace whenever is the best thing to do considering there won't be another budget reconciliation and that 700 billion dollars tax cut will surely help on the budget on October.

>"Trump's action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus"

That bitch is fucked up tho

GOP is wasting the tremendous powers we have now. They should had repealed Obamacare on day 1. Merge new HC replace with Tax reform to get Dem support (60 votes). This should had been done by now, but they just don't want to get things done. We should be working on immigration reforms now.

>LITERALLY trying to make people feel sorry for human traffickers