STEVEN HAWKING BASHED BY WIFE

She even steals his piss bottles so Hawking is forced to go pee pee all over his chair and spend the day reeking of piss:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_-2J1FQL9Y
dailystormer.com/beta-male-and-crippled-loser-stephen-hawking-attacks-glorious-leader/
archive.fo/1ucCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>so Hawking is forced to go pee pee all over his chair and spend the day reeking of piss

Sadly, I think that's pretty much how every senior in a home spends their day

Someone post vulgar pee-pee and poo-poo Pepes plz

obviously there was a reason why she stayed with a defective human

Hawking's been dead for years and we all know it

I gotcha senpai

Imagine if the roles were flipped and this were a woman being abused like this. And I can see why he doesn't believe in god. What a tortured life. To have it all, and then to have it all taken away, and then finally sentenced to a body where you can't move but you're stuck with an abuser.

Damn, that sucks.

>A nurse who cared for Professor Stephen Hawking claimed last night that she saw his wife abusing and mistreating him. Elaine Hawking called her disabled 62-year-old husband a cripple, bathed him in water that was too hot and allowed him to wet himself, it was alleged.

>The nurse was reported as saying: "She gets angry and has thrown him on the bed where he kicks his limbs or hurts himself. She allowed him to slip down low in the bath so the water goes in the hole in his throat. "She has left him in the garden without his computer mouse so he cannot talk and call for anyone. She gives him lots of verbal abuse and calls him a cripple and an invalid, which depresses him.

>"She would withhold the bottle he used to go to the toilet so he wet himself, which he does not like because he is a very dignified person and a very private person. The verbal abuse is unbelievable. Her mouth is like a sewer.

>doing something as cruel as forcing them to piss on themselves
And look whose name will still be spoken in 1000 years. The pisser or the pissee? Exactly. Women need to go and stay go.

taking the piss out of him by literally not taking the piss out of him

didn't he leave his wife for this woman?

Good he deserves it.

Thats from 2004.

Literally
>white womyn

I don't approve of her behavior, but Hawkings had this coming when he bashed Trump's policies. This is the Trump curse at work.

If it was a man doing this to a woman it would be all over the news with 24 hour coverage. Meanwhile, one of earth's brilliant minds (that's of course male) gets a few words here and there about the abuse he has to deal with.

Is this a third actor playing him now?

it's probably his wife there too, hacked his computer thingy made him say something super dumb about muh global warming

Haha Cripplefags BTFO

you just don't understand how hard it is to be married to a crippl

Hawkings might have been smart at one point, but he's purely retarded brain mush now, and it's a wonder he's still alive. Anyone who thinks he's still a figure of any actual importance instead of a mouth piece for "MUH GLOBAL HOTTING" is just as retarded as he is.

You think Hawking doesn't like this? He's a sick fuck, let me tell you. Of course he's into degradation and humiliation behind the scenes. That's why his first wife left him. That's why he's a full blown atheist skeptic liberal retard. Just let him and his new wife be a freak in peace.

I bet he gets off to it and loves the piss play

This is what I was thinking. It's like how some people have a cuckold fetish. He just likes being abused.

Of course it's a fucking Finn

I bet it would be fun to bully Stephen Hawking.

It's the dailymail a joke?

>2004
wew

no it wouldnt

he is a stupid beta, so nothing unexpected

The truth about stephen hawking:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_-2J1FQL9Y

It's obvious he was in a cuck relationship. She has probably been doing that since day one. Women don't want scrawny intellectuals. Smart guys are actually a huge turn off for women. Women want big dumb gorillas for sex and nothing more.

Ooh, look at Mr. Morality over here.

Eat a dick.

hahaha what the hell

>Duncan Trussell
kek is this a parody?

Apparently she also broke some of his bones, regularly beat the shit out of him and bath him in too hot water even lets him slide in bath so hole he has in throat get water in...

Insane gold digging whore. But hey, she's a woman she'll get away like all those mothers who neglect, molest and beat the shit out of their children.

i'd rather bully someone who doesnt understand quantum physics like hillary or warren then someone who does

>Living with a cripple.
>Call cripple names.
Assuming this is true why doesn't she just leave? She can take half of his money and fuck off at any time.

Its sad but he kind of deserves it for what he did. His memeholes might delay our space research for more than 50 years.

Good Hawkins is a little dork.

I think the kikes hacked his speak-a-spaz years ago. Everything he says now is dumb as shit. Oh no, Hawking predicts humans will be extinct in 100 years?!

dailystormer.com/beta-male-and-crippled-loser-stephen-hawking-attacks-glorious-leader/

Made a big mistake, Stevie.

Smartest man in the world not that smart - didn't see this coming.

And people ask me why you're not married yet.

Fuck those subhuman vagina devils

Some people are so fucking damaged that they feel the need to keep a human punching bag around, even to their (and everyone's) detriment.

>"She has left him in the garden without his computer mouse so he cannot talk and call for anyone. "

If only the mothers of Sup Forums were this strict.

Yes is this Mr Noseberg? Steven says he will go on Bill Nyes show and roll around with dancing Trannies.

Computer voice "NO NO NO"

Honey I need my cocaine and you need to get those cliamte change bucks before Bill Nye gets them all.

Computer voice "No No No please go away, I want a divorce"

Ill divorce you from your piss bag you invalid.

He rather be abused than alone
To confess to police means they'll take away the woman he loves, the last and only woman who will ever be with him

If he wasn't an atheist things would be different. He's the modern day Job except he never repented and God twisted him and ruined his life. His suffering continues every way, even his wife hates him

>Elaine Hawking called her disabled 62-year-old husband a cripple

No shit. With that being said, I don't understand how someone can be cruel enough to abuse a crippled.

>and spend the day reeking of piss

he wants to go to space

Hawking exists only to be a talking point for the liberal media, they can literally make shit up at this point. For example the recent story/talking points "Hawking says Trump could destroy the Earth by 2020" or some bullshit. Really fucked up the way they use him.

>I think the kikes hacked his speak-a-spaz years ago. Everything he says now is dumb as shit.

yupp, only thing he was right about was overpopulation.
some religions breed faster than the rest of us.

Why doesn't he buy a hit man and get a new wife? That niggas rich.

>People here say he deserves this
Only because you disagree with him politically does not makes it good to wish him to be abused this way.
Fucking edgy kids.

He's actually poor af and a welfare queen.

>wife "abuses" him
>google Stephen Hawking to see what's up
>all results of him criticizing Trump 4 hours ago

:thinking:

>Only because you disagree with him politically

Isn't it Allah's will or something ?

Why are all smart people fucking cucks?

>Nurse claims
You know she has to say that or it could be her ass + it makes her job harder.

You just gota love american women am i right?

guaranteed that this will be her actual response when confronted

Hawking lives in the UK.

When i doubt ad hominum, amirte?

did you literally post a 10 year old "news" article

T O P K E K

despite what stories the feminazis tell themselves about justifying their greed through muh feelings, politics is literally civilized war.

anything you do to aggress against someone in the political realm better be worth it for the repercussions that are sure to follow.

politics is just one step away from people killing each other, and the boundary frequently gets crossed.

Pretty sure he hasn't been in control of his voice machine for years and is just a propaganda tool.

If you would be civilized you still would not call for torture on people you disagree with. You are nigger tier if you want to boil pedophiles alive instead of just castrating

archived it!
archive.fo/1ucCQ

Or she can take all his money and royalties
Gotta play the waiting game till the end

Fucking hell this is great!

>Life is reliant on a computer mouse
>computer mouse keeps him alive

Breaking: Stephen Hawking predicts Trump will obliterate the solar system by 2018

How very weak of you.

Wow. Shawking.

i trust any man who is willing to talk shit like this nigga does

Hahahahaha

Why have I never seen this before

Fuck Hawking, he's a globalist shill. Unless someone has hijacked his computer and just says shit for him, there's no way to know if that was happening.

I thought a friend of Epstein and Abamovic (like Hawkins) would enjoy the warmth of his own bodily fluids, and the accompanying magic powers that this entails.

How is that comfortable for peepee

People who steal piss jugs should be executed.

Is Higgs /our/physicist?

Dumb slut is lying

>Hawking's
>Dignified
The gimp used to frequent strip clubs and pay women for all sorts of nasty things if the rumors are to be believed

no wonder this nigga has been babbling nonstop about the end of humanity is near. He is trying to maymay that shit into existence.

MGTOW

That is all

you have to have a certain level of elevation above animal basal horseshit to reach hawking levels - it's difficult to understand that his wife wants a 6'5" alpha nigger and not a world class astrophysicist.

Pedo muzzie detected

Another added to the Trump curse

By all accounts Steven Hawking is a total cunt in real life. He's also an overrated fraud, excused and celebrated via the virtue signalling of leftist shills in the scientific community. I have no pity for him.

sounds radical

>boil pedos alive
but y tho? i bullet is cheap and fast, even a guillotine would be better. Also forcing people to live out a tortured existence isn't humanitarian, killing people is better than locking them in a tiny concrete box for the rest of their life or cutting their nuts offf and forcing them to live a false life.

never trust the general opinion on Sup Forums everyone is fucking retarded and too lazy to even check the bullshit theyre fed.

i couldn't even find how old the goddamn article was, but i saw it posted on some random shitty forum from a google search like 6 years ago.

I don't know what'd you'd expect when your marriage was arranged by some Satanic cult.

Damn, this is almost too good to be made up.