Ask a Russian anything

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=61b_1498489887
youtube.com/watch?v=mM14xW7edWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you guys hate chairs so much?

How much vodka do you drink a day?

Кaк дeлa?

Orthodox American here, would I be accepted/welcomed in your country? What is the attitude towards Americans who emigrate to Mother Russia?

This guy is in the very early stages of Palumboism. His waist is really big despite being very cut and lean looking, he needs to lay off the human growth hormone because otherwise in 10-15 years he will look ridiculous.

Show us your flag

>32185▶
>Ask a Russian anything
is it ready.

Where do you go for vacation? America is full of awesome vacation spots. Isn't your whole country basically Siberia?.

shit this dude is bigger than me

Do you lift and how close are you to Klokov mode?

I'm allergic to vodka and don't drink it.

Most Russians, both liberals and commies, hate religion and the Russian Church.

Russians don't care a lot about Orthodoxy

stay in America and be our spy, we will contact you

Thoughts on the G20 summit with Trump and Putin?

Greece, Cyprus, Spain or Turkey

>Do you lift
No

>Most Russians, both liberals and commies

implying most Russian are either liberast or commies

in fact most Russians are not religious but they are Ok with the Orthodoxy as tradition

although Church is not respected but this is their own fault

>their own fault

it's*

Is it true that Russian are starting to have more children or are becoming aware of this necessity?
Do you have any children?

Why do you always post pics of gay Canadians to go with these threads?

>Is it true that Russian are starting to have more children
No. Most regions with ethnic Russian majority have more deaths than births.

Doesn't your gov incentivize having children? I thought that was the case

Russian girl I know said that there's a huge societal push to get married and have kids in a nice religious family, but all the guys are sensitive beta cucks. Of course, she's an SJW so it might be sour grapes.

>implying most Russian are either liberast or commies
It is truth. Most Russians are either liberast (15-20%) or commiecucks (70-80%). Others are monarchist scum or apolites

Is it true that life expectancy in Russia is drastically shortened in comparison to other western countries because of rampant alcoholism effecting all segments of your society?

By giving us pathetic stinky 300.000 rubles for having a lichinka? You kidding? I would agree to have a child only if the government gives us a 4 room apartment.

Why are you stereotyped as manly traditionalist barbarians when you're really just skinny manlets with slutty women?

I know about that, but I was rather thinking of things like free childcare facilities, parental leave.
It makes a huge difference for "muh career" women types when deciding to have (or not) children.

What is the atmosphere like when talking about Trump?

Does anyone talk about Trump / Russia?

i wanna have babies with a russian man

Hows the cost of living? Could I have a decent holiday there on the cheap?

Is this real?:
liveleak.com/view?i=61b_1498489887

how often do you see these sorts of people:
youtube.com/watch?v=mM14xW7edWM
?

Why are you such a nigger that you feel the need to ama here?

Post nudes

How do I know?

We don't talk about Trump

From time to time.

Would russian agents consider Sup Forums as their home base of operations on websites? I know they're on a bunch of them like twitter and facebook and reddit but it seems here they are most active and have the most success, yes? They even use it as the basis for injecting some of their major propaganda strategies into the public consciousness by doing fake news stories on Sup Forums posts or tricking legitimate media outlets into doing stories on Sup Forums.

Your tv channels talk about Trump 24/7

Fuck Russia. Get off my games.

When will Russia purge the Muslims and Jews and return to Eastern Roman Empire traditions?

>allergic to vodka in russia
that sucks, that would be like me being allergic to burgers

30% commie cucks, 5% liberals, everything else is an apolitical biomass that mostly doesn't care and passively hates government (not tzar!) and everybody else.

why is all your tv either dogging on western culture or playing western movies

how to patch kd2 under freebsd?

Serbia or Bulgaria?

What do Russians think of Britain?

Why do so many "Hackers" come from russia? Do they teach it in primary school?

Subconscious admiration and self-destructing belief that everything Western is better. It's really sour though, with the taste of salty tears of 90's. People still fucking love western culture though, even if they don't want to admit it. Sad that in that blind pursuit we destroyed whatever we had going for us and now seriously lack in healthy self-identity and culture.

I personally think you're arrogant cocks and that your elite really despises us and considers us monkeys, but I can't help to not to admire your nation. And I love your posh accent.

Ruskies were always the best techies and when economy fell they were left with cheapest form of technology and most available that is computers and internet...

chairs will shoot a bullet through your knees.

cyka do u have a fit sister you want to give to me? I had some nice looking cousins in Ural that I offered to all my friends but since my friends are a bunch of dweebs they missed out and my cousins got wedded pretty quickly.

Does creatine cause hair loss?

The English lady always shits in the Russian plate.

when did you decide to become a cloud?

Bulgaria.

What makes you think he's a Canadian and he's a fag?

Do you like hardbass?

No, I love witch house.

Will you dump your liberator memes?

Also nice.

Is it sill a thing?

Every english-speaking Russian is a liberal faggot who hates his country.

вcё хopoшo?

why are like 50% of gay posters and 90% of pedo posters russsians on this website?

Is it true that you guys love corn more than pretty much all of the rest of Europe?

see