Why is Israel doing this?

Why is Israel doing this?
Why are they destroying Palestine homes and leaving innocent Palestinans homeless?

How is this even allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/isis-palestinians-sympathetic-toward-islamic-state-arab-center-survey-149622/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims aren't people.

Well that settles this thread

But neither are jews.

So that means they get to destroy a working family's house?

We should do that here.

Shits and giggles. Also so the terrorists will know that their shit family will be homeless after their failed attack.

Yes.

You my friend are the ones terrorizing them

Makes no sense

I don't give a single fuck if they feel that way. Where do we go from here huh?

Arafat was born in Egypt
Who are palestinians?

Israel has ever right to evict invading goat fuckers

Israel can do whatever they want to do in their country. Besides it was already established the muslims aren't people see:

How are you the aggressive one then act innocent like you didn't do anything wrong? Is this kike trickery?

Answer: because the US protects them and funds them
In other words, American people are responsible

Since when was Palestinan land apart of their country? It's an occupation

I am not innocent, nor are they, we are both aggressive, fighting a 70 years war for soil and nationality and we are both monsters by any fair moral standard, just like the absolute most other peoples throughout history. Your hurt feels and your broken over sympathetic psych are irrelevant.

So its a win win

Where are the fucking stormkikes when they're actually useful?

Yeah, but as stated Jews aren't human either, but I cant help but feel a twang of sympathy when I see a rat being choked down by a snake.

>go out to murder people
>whine about said people going back after your home

Are you a Muslim hypocrite or a western surrender monkey?

shut you pie hole and give your house to native Americans, you two faced bastard

Why aren't you whining about the Chinese taking over countries? Or the Russians?
I hope a sand nigger blows up your family

That's because your'e a women trapped in a manchilds body you sissy

Are you implying palestinians deserve land? If they can't defend it, then it might as well not be theirs.

The United Nations made a grave mistake... You are very evil person that's hungry for war and not peace. Honor thy neighbor

Give me a break. Palestine was robbed from natives by the British, the League of Nations, then the UN in favor of their Jewish handlers. You shit stains had no legitimate claim.

Im implying that they deserve their houses. Jews didn't buy them so how can they destroy it

You heard the fag....

Israel, give up your land. There are only 24 Muslim countries, but the Jordanian refugees have to live on YOUR land. There is just no where else they can go

>They deserve their houses
Nope.
>jews didn't buy them
So?
>how can they destroy it
With construction equipment as the picture would suggest.

>Are you implying palestinians deserve land? If they can't defend it, then it might as well not be theirs.

So someone comes into your home and kills you, then they should get to keep your home because you weren't able to defend it. OK. Fuck off kike shill.

Would you like it if refugees came to your town and built several mosques?

Since when did Palestinians have land? Palestinian state never existed.

Are they trying to create a country on the back of international begging?
If they want to fight for it, fine. This comes with accepting the consequences of a lose.

If my neighbor is an ISIS sympathizer that wants to kill me, why should I honor him?

>Palestinians Most Sympathetic Toward ISIS, Survey Finds
christianpost.com/news/isis-palestinians-sympathetic-toward-islamic-state-arab-center-survey-149622/

[this is a survey done by Arabs].

Honor is earned not given freely.

Unfortunately the sad reality that we live in is that

>Might Makes Right

And decades of liberal European kvetching about it hasn't really changed the underlying logic.

I wish we lived in a moral world, but we don't.

There is no such thing as a "palestinian".

No such thing as an "Israeli" either.

In this situation, whoever has the force to get their way is the one who wins. A bunch of inbred, poor, stupid arabs never had a chance.

I'm a gun owner, so good luck trying.

You would not honor a neighbor which does not honor you. Or maybe you would, but I would not. And besides that we are not neighbors, we are a nation that has an interest to prosper in the long run, which is impossible with a Muslim cancer and a utilitarian national Arab cancer growing around and inside of us. We don't want war, we want victory, and there is a huge difference.
No one has a claim for anything idiot, your country, no matter where you are from, had no claim to rob the land from whoever was there before, except for their ability to do so.
I won't even get into the fact that a Palestinian nationality was nothing but adjacent peoples (Jordanians, Egyptians) living within the borders of the future British mandate by chance. Because it's irrelevant, they are gone now, it's ours.

Just Jews being Jews.

Most Palestinians are decedents of recent immigrants. It's the Arabs that invaded this land.

Arabs were never native to Europe, Arabs were never native to Israel either, they've invaded us just like they invaded Italy and Spain.
It took 800 years to purge the Arabs and North Africans from Spain. Still it was the right thing.

Reminder that Palestine has a lot of Christian who get killed by Israel bombs and only good goy fat fuck zionist Americans are okay with it.

You Zionists are a cancer. You don't belong in the West bank.

they already have
There Muslims are everywhere

Why wouldn't the other arab nations take in the "palestinians?" 24 other Muslim countries....each "palestinian" could be paid $500k each, relocated and it would cost less than all the aid they receive now

The reason....because the Muslims want the Jews out and leaving these roaches there creates a never ending problem for the Jews they want removed
And your dumb ass falls for their tricks

Well no because you shoot him(to death) and rightfully so. If you don't perhaps you don't deserve the family that lives inside the house that you should be protecting from intruders. I hope you also know that you can't use the comparison between a nation and a house in every argument. They are not the same thing.

Ayy but we'll have it still.

Arab sympathizers are the real cancer. you're killing your own country literally opening the gates for your enemies, but you won't destroy ours.

Most of the Christians are long gone, like in the other Muslim countries.

These are illegal houses

No, they aren't Hasbara kike.

>No one has a claim for anything

Keep shilling, faggot. There are traceable titles to that land stretching further back into history than you care to admit. Your Zionist imperialist faggot masters conquered your so-called promised land.

>Because it's irrelevant, they are gone now, it's ours.

The only right thing to do is to give the legitimate owners their land back and kill yourselves.

there is some loophole that israel is closing up from palestinians living in unfinished looking homes so they dont pay taxes on it. It's an eye sore and is finally getting taken care of.

shut up ashpile.

>why are vermin Killing Roaches?

>Why is Israel doing this?
For the lulz obviously, just like how they are killing the white race.
>Why are they destroying Palestine homes and leaving innocent Palestinans homeless?
Honestly, who gives a shit.
>How is this even allowed?
You can do all sorts of things when your dual-citizen politicians are ruling washington.

>muh might makes right

This moral relativist shit is typical of your kind. Take your cultural marxism and shove it up your ass.

>They number 6–7% of the 12 million Palestinians.

I guess a few are left, but not as many as Sup Forums makes it sound.

the muslims are determined to take over EVERY location...Europe, the U.S.....even Sweden
And you brain dead liberal idiots fall for it

Why do you care about Muslims? what the fuck have they done for you?

Fuck off Muzzie lover, take your Arab pets out of greater Israel

thr british favored the arabs though

Kikes should be exterminated desu

>muh gun

So he blows up your house with you in it, killing you. Should he keep the land then?

>jew
>literal sociopath
Checks out

>innocent
>Palestinians
Choose one.

It's call conquest. They have a right to the land because the conquered it from the muslim animals. It's no different to what we did to native americans.

They don't care about Muslims, they just hate Jews so much it drives them crazy with anger to see Jews actually winning for once.

You will never be safe in the West bank. Jewish blood will always spill there

Do you even know why East Jerusalem is important to the Arab world? Do you even know what this is?

It's a great technique my grandfather invented some time ago. They use this method to get free stone which they crush and sell to construction companies to be used in concrete as aggregates. It was supposed to be a one time thing but they got addicted to the free material.

...because it's their geographic area, and the Palestinians can't stop them, plus Jews control the banks, therefore we have no say.

Are you new?

>Fuck off Muzzie lover, take your Arab pets out of greater Israel

DIAF LARPing faggot kike shill.

"The Jew screams out in pain as he strikes you."

>They have a right to the land because the conquered it

What a load of shit. The only legitimate titles are those which are voluntary.

You're just being childish. Go back to school you larping flag fag.

>Would rather bend over for kikes because of muh Muslims then just kill the kikes and watch the Muslims become peaceful again
Muslim women used to wear flowing gowns with a revealing top, etc. They weren't always so extreme. Jews did this

Not surprisingly, stormkikes are still absent from this debate.

Gee, I wonder why...

t. Arab-American

Illegal because you deemed it so based on your whims? Fuck you, Jew.

You are no better than them.

The mindset of the conquered.

>The Jews made the Muslims follow Islam

Wow, we're truly a bad bunch aren't we.

That's not how conquest works. We take it by force so it can be ours.

>You're just being childish. Go back to school you larping flag fag.

>intentionally avoids the moral question and employs an ad hominem

Cool story, bro.

dumb terrorists

its well known at this point if you attack israel your family gets their house demolished

they would rather die trying to stab a soldier than keep the roof over their dear mum and dads heads

>That's not how conquest works. We take it by force so it can be ours.

That is beside the point. Moral standards are higher than that.

>innocent muslims

The Israelis are carving out an ethnostate/colony for themselves and won't let the Arabs stand in their way.

shit post, nice digits

>The mindset of the conquered.

Cool ad hominem, bro. I know it's hard to have ethical standards to uphold. Your utter failure to live up to them speaks volumes.

Jews created all three Abrahamic religions:

Judaism
Christianity
Islam

In case you aren't following, it's all the same god!

*shoots at you from afar*
(In the distance, you can faintly hear him screaming "HELP! IT'S ANNUDDAH SHOAH)
*he approached you to get a better shot"
Before he shoots you, he screams "I NEED HELP!!! IMBEING TARGETED BY AN ANTISEMITE!!!"
*Laughs Then Shoots You In The Face*

Unless you're a member of their tribe, why do you care about Jews? They've been a non stop problem globally for thousands of years. Muslims might have the middle east but Jews have a globe and it is never enough for them. They stir up trouble everywhere they go.

Check'd. What if I told you Sup Forums was created so jews had a boogieman to point to so they could further their victim agenda.

>Arab
Try nordic

like I give a shit what is important to roaches who made up a shit religion that copied everyone elses religions a few hundred years ago

>You must be a muslim cause I don't know anyone else that would suck muslim dick so hard

Because Jews are terrorists and occupiers?

There are no morals in war.

Antisemites sure have vivid imaginations. I'm starting to understand how you can hypocritically invent all of these lies about Jewish people and then shamelessly claim that Jewish people are compulsive liars.

> What if I told you Sup Forums was created so jews had a boogieman to point to so they could further their victim agenda.

That would not be very far from the truth. It's the stormkikes that deserve that "honor," though.

M8 do Christians stone gays? Oh they dont? Theres your answer.
The Violence Of The Quran Is mirrored In The bible, Doesnt mean Christians follow It

That's all real cute but we still own this land and we'll still be safe in what is now our homeland. We could have been easily stopped but we played our cards right, and we will eventually finish this whole thing once and for all.
You can call us occupiers all day but it really doesn't matter because I'll be going out to drink with some friends soon in my city which is safe and prosperous, while Gaza is struggling with getting clean water(or so I've heard).
Kike slave
But we will though and you damn well know it.

Wow...it looks a little different when a Jew is in a truck compared to when a mudshit is in a truck, doesn't it?

notice the truck with the Jews doesn't have dead bloody children under it

>There are no morals in war.

This is why we can't have nice things.

There is no exception to the natural law just because there is war. This is the faggot shit that soldiers tell themselves when they mass murder civilians.

>leaf
Oooohhhh

Even if they don't fight back, their land will still be taken; little by little.

Israel acts justified by destroying them when they defend themselves.

Your days are numbered, Jew. The world has been exposed to your treachery, and it's only a matter of time...

kikes support Islamic terrorism though