Americans moving to Europe

Let's be real here, Americans would start running Europe within 1 month of landing if they even moved back here.

Europeans are weak, effeminate and have no leadership qualities. Americans are aggressive, dominant and god-gifted alphas. Americans would turn Europe into a military superpower and start bombing some sandnigger tribe and invading Africa within 30 days of taking over Europe. They would also inseminate every fertile-age female from the southern Mediterannean shores to the fyords of Noway. And European betas would cheer them on because their women are getting bred by superior males of the same species.

Europeans have an inherit inferiority complex against superior American alphas and they feel threatened by their mere presence in Europe. This is why Europe has been historically hostile against Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/defense/report/keeping-america-safe-why-us-bases-europe-remain-vital
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/22/vietnam-40-years-on-how-communist-victory-gave-way-to-capitalist-corruption
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>meme flag

Knows nothing about Europe. Typical American pig.

Please take them all.

>he doesnt know weve been ruling europe 70 years

You get a lot of burgers moving here already, perhaps even too many. They usually stick to anglo bars and tourist traps so it's not a huge deal but it doesn't help they're the super-cucked liberal kind.

>american hiding flag as usual

Lel shut up 54%, americucks are so weak and cowardly we can't even stop becoming a minority within our own countries.
Go die for Israel you fat welfare queen sperg.

there's a reason america runs the world. the most ambitious, hard-working, and best of the europeans moved here.

the problem is that only the worst of us would ever want to move to europe.

Are you even trying, Joe?

That pretty much the type of coastal garbage we get. Thanks, cunts.

>No empire thinking military bases means = running the country

Jews run the countries, not mongrel or 54% american dicklets.
Get over yourself.

Retard.

>America runs the world
Lel
You mean Israel
America is a mega mongrelised country that can be used as pawns by the Zionist elite.

>moved back here.

Sorry, America is my home. Sure it's nice knowing where my ancestors came from but I am an American.

>he unironically thinks a group of people so illiterate that they had to make a kike mark on immigration papers rules the country

>every European matches the one stereotype I am familiar with
>t. Burger

Classic

>he fell for the jew red herring
anglo-saxons rule the world, and make it look like jews are in charge to keep the masses from targeting them. jews know only how to accumulate wealth, and not how to rule. this is obvious if you follow where the money flows.

keep rolling around in your worker-ant perspective politics with the rest of this sorry board.

>'Americans would be run-"
>See's the price of a McDonald's
>"SSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIEEEEETTTTTTTT"
>Dies over lack of burgers.

All former colonies (North America, Australia, NZ, Afrikaaner) should come home and repopulate the continent. When whites spread themselves thin they disappear within a single generation.

This reminds me of #Blaxit

>sees gas price
>WHAT? HOW DO I GET TO THE NEXT WALMART?!?
>checks google maps
>walarts are pretty rare
>dies of diabetus

>kikes
>illiterate
Are you retarded? You probably are but you're denying that Jews don't have a very major role in your politics?
>military bases mean we run the country hurrdurr
So insecure, last time I checked Europe isn't 54% white.
You really think Americans have any military prowess other than numerous bumbling mulatto canon fodder and fancy expensive shit that can be sunk by an Asian shipping vessel?
Reality check: Russia has more nukes than the USA.
Americans can't even win against gooks in wooden flip flops.
>m-muh opium
Yes, die so kikes can control opiate pharmaceuticals.

dad facebook-tier.

Yeah can't see them paying £6 or whatever for a large meal from mcdonalds

>Keep rolling around in your worker-ant perspective politics with the rest of this sorry board.
You're denying the disproportionately large presence of Jews in Academia, Media as well as politics?
Yes or No?

Thing is most mexicans are christian and aren't trying to behead us.

Yes yes well done americans

Well done

However...

>54% white

Where is this meme coming from? Is it just intentionally lowered from 63% at random? Honest question, don't know if people actually believe that or not.

The 63% figure includes "hispanics" who arent white

SeeThe pic attached clearly shows your blacks aren't very peaceful
>muh they were here as slaves ;_;
95% of blacks here today are descendants of 1960's Biafra war refugees that were allowed to seek asylum in the USA

You retards don't realise blacks were pretty rare to come by pre 60's

>>kikes
>>illiterate
thats where kike comes from, they couldnt read so they made a kike mark

>Are you retarded?
no

> You probably are but you're denying that Jews don't have a very major role in your politics?
denying jews dont have a very major role...phrasing?

>>military bases mean we run the country hurrdurr
do you see any foreign bases here? no? we have more soldiers in europe than they do

>So insecure, last time I checked Europe isn't 54% white.
america was never a white country 1500 - 0% white 1800 - 20% white 1900 - 60% white 2017 - 54% white

>You really think Americans have any military prowess other than numerous bumbling mulatto canon fodder and fancy expensive shit that can be sunk by an Asian shipping vessel?
yes, ship wasnt sunk, and it was 5x its size

>Reality check: Russia has more nukes than the USA.
so? theyre unguided as the ruskies could never figure out how to

>Americans can't even win against gooks in wooden flip flops.
veitnam? we won with a 406:1 k:d and left it to the south who couldnt keep it. Yes we should have stayed and rebuilt like we did with europe, south korea, japan, south america, iraq, afganistan, etc. But we didnt lose to them.

>>m-muh opium
??

>Yes, die so kikes can control opiate pharmaceuticals.
??

Made me chuckle

>i-its just a meme
Lmfao
SeeArabs and Jews are counted as white in these statistics also

No it doesn't, 63% is non-Hispanic whites specifically.
That image is looking at only children, and also has totally off projections considering the Hispanic birth rates have also fallen off a cliff. Doubtful image and source. Also, why are you using an American proxy?

And North Africans

Nice bait.

If you let southern Americans retain all the rights they have in their home states while in Europe, fuck yes. There would be 100% less fuckery when gun-toting "stand your ground" enthusiasts concealed carry in public.

>inb4 ninja neckbeards talking about closed quarters, kicking and knives rendering firearms useless.

> white

Total horseshit. We're like 50% effeminate, awkward losers, 30% inbreed, niggers, and other trash. America needs to pare the fat before we move back anywhere (Which reminds me: obesity epidemic)

SHUT YOUR FAGGOT MOUTH YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE! EUROPE FATHERED US! WE ARE EUROPEANS! GO TAKE THESE DADDY ISSUES TO TUMBLR YOU BLUE HAIRED WHALE DEMON! WE HAVE HEALTHY RELATIONS WITH OUR FATHER EUROPE HERE YOU FREAK! WHY DO ALL FREAKS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR FATHERS?!?! FATHER ISSUES ARE THE CORNERSTONE IF NOT MOTHER (HA I BET YOU LIKE MOTHERS, HUH!? WHO NEEDS DADS!?) TO ALL SICKNESS IN SOCIETY. I DON'T WANNA SEE THIS KIND OF TALK AGAIN ON MY BOARD. EVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND PUT ON NOTICE.

>anglo-saxons rule the world

I can assure you we don't.

No, they refused to a cross so they used a circle (known as a kikel) because they related an x to a cross, as in Jesus's crucifix
Because protip: they DESPISE Jesus and try to deface him at every chance they get

>denying jews dont have a very major role...phrasing?
Yes, Jews have a very big role in our daily lives you ignorant mouthbreather

>we have more soldiers in Europe than they do
Wrong
USA has 80,000 soldiers deployed in ALL of Europe.
The UK alone has armed forces over 3x that amount, never mind the rest of Europe
Source:heritage.org/defense/report/keeping-america-safe-why-us-bases-europe-remain-vital
>America was never a white country
America very well was a majority white country
This isn't the first time you've displayed extreme ignorance
See pic related
>it was 5x it's size
For one, it was nowhere near it's size, two: you lost lives vs them not losing any
Surely our great american made sonar equipment would detect a ship "5times it's size" right?
Lol

>406:1 kd
Take out the civilian lives and see how stupid this argument is.
406:1 kd? No, most of those were napalm'd civilians
The Vietcong pushed us out of Vietnam

>doesn't know about the involvement of opium in the Vietnam war
What an absolute retard
Pick up a book PLEASE

It's true. We get things done. We'd start by ending the rapefugee crisis, and the next thing we'd do is get rid of ridiculous taxes that make automobiles unaffordable. Europoors can't afford cars. That's just a sad fact. They have to sit on a bus or train next to Muhammad and get raped or blown up. Many such cases! Sad!

>VC pushed us out
That's hilarious, maybe you should read a book. Ever heard of trouble on the home front?

We're going to be a minority by 2050 and full-on 3rd world status by 2100 and we're doing nothing about it.

>projections
2014 isn't a projection

54% of children are """"white"""", that's our guaranteed future
>m-muh proxy
Get over yourself, I'm american
Kek

2050 is retard, obviously what I was referring to

1973U.S. withdraws from Vietnam
Http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/u-s-withdraws-from-vietnam
>i-it was a tactical retreat ;_;

Well western europe will become white minority around the same time as murica so except for guns you would feel at home.
From eastern europe you would probably run away in 2 days because here most people dont speak a lick of english and to not starve you have to work well,hard and smart in shit cinditions for shit pay.

>o, they refused to a cross so they used a circle (known as a kikel) because they related an x to a cross, as in Jesus's crucifix
and thats different to what i said, how?

>Yes, Jews have a very big role in our daily lives you ignorant mouthbreather
maybe yours, but not mine

>>we have more soldiers in Europe than they do
>Wrong
>USA has 80,000 soldiers deployed in ALL of Europe.
>The UK alone has armed forces over 3x that amount, never mind the rest of Europe
armed forces != soldiers

>America very well was a majority white country
for about 2 decades since the beginning of time, hardly makes it a white country

>This isn't the first time you've displayed extreme ignorance
>See pic related
?? proves my point, and ruins yourrs...

>For one, it was nowhere near it's size, two: you lost lives vs them not losing any
yes our destroyer was no where near the size of a shpping vessel, because we closed off compartments that were flooding and sailors got trapped and drowned. plus we were t boned, its like a semitruck tboning a ferrari

>Surely our great american made sonar equipment would detect a ship "5times it's size" right?
the capt was playing chicken, his career is over

>Take out the civilian lives and see how stupid this argument is.
civilians arent people?

>406:1 kd? No, most of those were napalm'd civilians
so?

>The Vietcong pushed us out of Vietnam
no, leftest college students did

>>doesn't know about the involvement of opium in the Vietnam war
it has nothing to do with anything we were talking about, at all

>What an absolute retard
youre the one who cant make an argument without ad hominem

The most beta American would be an alpha in Europe

America has been a white country for about 2 decades since the beggining of time.
>american education wew lad

Does that change the fact that America is GUARANTEED to be at least 54% white? No.
It does not.
If you want me to include adults, we're 56%! 2 whole percent! Yipee, totally not cucked.

Fuck I wish you weren't totally right about that.

>including illegals

Fixing it right now. You're a jew right? Your supposed self hatred indicates this.

Nah a friend of mine told me stories from when a murican vistied.He was scared of gypsys and when he was served homemade moonshine he asked "isnt that illegal?!".Also shat his pants when the cops caught my friend underage and drunk driving and he bribed them to get away.
I never understood why first worlders get so shocked when you tell them that some laws are never respected and if you have enough money you dont have to respect any laws.....

>and thats different to what i said, how?
You said they were to illiterate to draw it, that's how.

>armed forces != soldiers
Yes it does
Without soldiers an armed force would be pretty stupid wouldn't it?

>?? proves my point, and ruins yourrs...
It proves that America was a majority white country
>civilians arent people?
Civilians aren't soldiers
>no, leftest college students did
SeeYou're not even trying, what a lazy reply

But I can see why you feel defeated

1500 - 0% white
1800 - 20% white
1900 - 65% white
2017 - 54% white

europe
50000bc - 100% white
1500 - 100% white
1800 - 100% white
1900 - 99% white
2017 80% white

Ameritard hiding behind a eu flag low bait nigga

Probably because they're used to society actually functioning correctly

It doesn't have to be that way
>implying it matters if they're illegal
They're in the country, correct?
>y-you're a jew
Despite me exposing the jew in this thread?
Kek
Looking for a bogeyman, how pathetic.
I honestly believe this.

Fuck off you fantasising burger. Your country is being controlled by Chinks, Saudis and jews and getting raped by niggers. You elected an obvious kike as president because he told you nice stories.

And now you're sitting there thinking "if only we could ruin our allies countries too." You're the real jew.

>80% white
*90%

Also, America wasn't a country until the late 1700's, and it was 95% white by that time.
Fail.

You all look like zombie goblins, why would anyone be scared of you?

>You said they were to illiterate to draw it, that's how.
yes, they could not read or write, so they made a kike mark instead

>Yes it does
nope, only army infantry = soldiers, marines are marines, air force are airmen, navy are sailors, etc

>Without soldiers an armed force would be pretty stupid wouldn't it?
germanys army doesnt have rifles, when we train with them, they use brooms and shout "bang"

>It proves that America was a majority white country
for a few years, which is my point

>Civilians aren't soldiers
and their death doesnt count?

>See
>history.com is a realiable source
(((hmm....)))

>You're not even trying, what a lazy reply
>But I can see why you feel defeated
i beat you at every turn, and then you prove my point for me

>>implying it matters if they're illegal

But it does. Are you brain damaged Shlomo? Illegal means we can easily deport them with nothing stopping us.

The south was a third black

europe is 80% white bud

Are you mentally challenged? Your source proves my point. We could have fought that war until all the enemy combatants were Chicom repacement pukes. We didn't as a result of several complex domestic and foreign relations issues.

>yes, they could not read or write, so they made a kike mark instead
Exactly what you said, so basically it isn't the same thing as refusing to use a symbol related to Jesus
Got it
>nope, only army infantry = soldiers, marines are marines, air force are airmen, navy are sailors, etc
Does it matter, Europe combined outnumbers all of the USA, not even taking into account that only 80k soldiers are abroad
>germanys army doesnt have rifles, when we train with them, they use brooms and shout "bang"
No, they use soft air training rifles.... just like America
>or a few years, which is my point
America was founded and created by whites in a majority white country
>(((hmm....)))
Oh I'm sorry, I thought Jews don't have a major role in politics, Media or academia??
As you said inWith "maybe yours, but not mine"

>I hear you at every turn
Sure looks like it

White Americans are going to be nearly extinct in your children's lifetimes. More likely than night all your daughters will be BLACKED or CURRIED. I think I'll take being a bit greener and taking public transportation in 94% white country over that. :^)

Also the reason american public transportation and roads are so shit is because jews in AAA lobby the government making it impossible to live in cities unless you drive.

It's hard to say which is worse.
>56% white America
Or
>arrested for thoughtcrime for twitter posts after even more of your countrymen get blown up in Europe

Kind of a moot point considering Europe still won't let the South Africans have a right of return and they're getting genocided, so not like we can leave when we get that bad.

I'd reckon it's worse being illegal since they're guaranteed not to pay tax.
Whatever the case, they reside in your country.
Not only that, but illegals weren't counted in my statistic sources, since illegals are undocumented
False.
You got a source for that?
Source?
>"w-we're going to defeat communism guys!"
>Vietnam is still communist

>Europeans have an inherit inferiority complex against superior American alphas and they feel threatened by their mere presence in Europe. This is why Europe has been historically hostile against Americans.
True, but Americans would never abandon the country. Even American blacks have no desire to leave.

>Got it
about time

>Does it matter, Europe combined outnumbers all of the USA, not even taking into account that only 80k soldiers are abroad
one of ours is worth 15 of theirs

>No, they use soft air training rifles.... just like America
nope, theyre unironically use brooms and shout bang, this is a fact

>America was founded and created by whites in a majority white country
the united states government perhaps, but there were plenty of people already living here, america was 20% white in 1800

>>(((hmm....)))
>Oh I'm sorry, I thought Jews don't have a major role in politics, Media or academia??
>As you said in (You)
??

meatspin.fr

>arrested for thought crime
Happens in USA too

>illegals weren't counted in any statistics

forgot pic

How lazy, seriously.
You get BTFO and now you're "only pretending to be retarded"
Just pathetic

Alternative facts.

Colonial ingrates! The Fourth of July is the day of belligerence! Hey ho! Good riddance to them, says I! Around long afore em, we was, and by Jove we'll be around long after 'em, or I've got a dead man's dingly.

America as a nation was not 20% white in 1800, stop being braindead. Your other points are accurate though.

Yeah I know about the few examples, but there's not mass arrests like that time in Germany when 70+ people were arrested.

??

he sure does love them, doesnt he?

Show me where it counts illegals in the Source?
Genuinely curious.
Because illegals (aka undocumented) people usually aren't, you know, documented?

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/22/vietnam-40-years-on-how-communist-victory-gave-way-to-capitalist-corruption

Very first result on Google. 30 more minutes and I could have you a peer-reviewed paper.
>B-but they won the initiative
Their country was fucked, burned and put away wet, and Communism was never the endstate for HCM anyway.

>Hahaha BTFO off by WW2 statistics from 2 countries that don't exist anymore!

>Ha I don't even realise that the soviet union and Russia don't have the same borders BTFO!

You have no clue how much id like to colonize a part of france for myself
Dont get me hopes up

literally why?

Read your fucking picture you illiterate, braindead monkey

>US Population by Race 2015 (Includes Undocumented Immigrants)

>your other points are accurate
L M A O
When?
>a WW2 casualty count
Sad
>still communist

Why do they lose every battle they start?

I couldn't find it in the Source, surely you actually checked the Source... right?

If nobody noticed for months, how was it harassment?

??

proves my 1=15

What the fuck are you taking about? You posted the picture fucktard.

Because America: land of the cucked
You can thank Jewish commies dude, this is what we get for fighting our German brothers in ww2

It doesn't, it's a ww2 statistic.
I'll wait for you to try and pass this off as ebin trolling

No, my young friend, they are not.

OP is correct.

"You're only 5x% white!!!11"

Oh yeah, and what are you KEKOLDS doing with your 90% white countries?Electing commies and neoliberals. How PATHETIC can you be. Even with that low percentage you mock we whites elected Trump and keep the right wing in a dominant political status at all times. If we were 90%+ we'd be fascist.

If anything, I'd say Europe is less white than America, because only non-cucked whites should count. You're maybe 30% white at best.

Here's one example. It happens all the time over there. Then think about all the times holocaust revisionists have been sent to prison. One girl getting charged with harassment (which probably didn't go anywhere)isn't equal to actually putting people in prison for questioning the holocaust or complaining about moslems.