Give me ONE reason two people of the same gender who are in love shouldn't be able to get married

Give me ONE reason two people of the same gender who are in love shouldn't be able to get married.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
winteryknight.com/2013/11/18/domestic-violence-rates-are-higher-for-homosexual-couples-than-for-heterosexual-couples/
science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because then they'd be fags

native keistani here

gender is a social construct

check mate

Because it it's pointless. It doesn't serve any purpose.

The purpose of marriage is to procreate with your partner.

Trap are not gay.

Who'll get the money in a divorce? Imagine the headache for the courts.

oh hey...look at the declining birthrates.

What about marriage between people who are too old to reproduce

CHECKMATE

Because Bible forbids it

Because it increases the acceptance of homosexuality.

Disgusting and degenerate mental illness

What next should we celebrate schizophrenia?
#Schizopride

Don't be a nigger. The purpose of marriage is monogamy, a.k.a., the key to modern and advanced civilization. It's equally pointless for old people to marry, as all the purposes of marriage have expired for them. For gays, the purposes don't even exist in the first place.

there is 0 reason why they should be allowed to get married. and then theyre also allowed to have kids???? that's fucked up

This

It's degenerate. Gays are such a small minority, yet it's such a big deal. This kind of shit isn't normal and it doesn't need to be influencing children.

Umm. Because Jeesus.
STOOPIT!!!

You call that an argument?

Watch this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Literally pick any category besides feelings

Because marriage serves no purpose anymore other than people paying for a social status, get it if you want but it means nothing. Just giving money to people who have more money than you to give you their nod of approval to fuck each other. Skip to the honeymoon and travel the world.

Give me a reason why they should.

THREADLY REMINDER:
Gay men do the following...
Put their penis inside the asshole of other men.
Have a penis put inside their asshole.
Suck on other men's penises.
Get their dick sucked by other men.

Don't try to sugar coat this by pushing lesbian culture down our throats. At the end of the day, they all use dildos and strapons anyway, so what is it exactly that makes them lesbians? Their affinity for breasts because they were breastfed too long? Fuck off. Sage.

Legalising it gives the impression that homosexuality is acceptable

Give me ONE reason two people should marry.

Because love is love

Not an argument, faggot.

Why should people marry? Why should you ask the church or the state for the authorization to spend time with someone?

You can love each other out of wedlock and without sanction of state. I thought we moved from this outdated outlook?

Because love is love To show that they love each other. To get tax exceptions, it doesn't matter why in the grand scheme of things, because they deserve equal rights no matter what

You are a disgrace

>To show that they love each other.
You need a peice of paper to show that you love someone? You're not only a faggot but a stupid faggot.

>To get tax exceptions
Only works if you have a big salary difference between the two, are you a jobless stupid faggot?

You can love each other out of wedlock and without sanction of state. I thought we moved from this outdated outlook?

Give me one reason why they should be. Marriage is part of tradition and religion which have never had same gender marriages, why should it be changed for some special snowflake cunts.

It desensitized the public to further degenerate actions (such as pedophilia). If you call this a fallacy, you are actual a retard, people become desensitized to things all the time and the next level down doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Not only that, be gays have negative influence on children. They usually lack a moral code (no religion) and push it onto other people. When raising a child, it is also ideal to have a mother and father figure otherwise there is an imbalance in the child's upbringing.

Reminder to all that gay marriage is simply fake marriage. Marriage is a binding through a man and a women through God, and no amount of politics will change that.

The government shouldn't be involved in contract arrangements involving private parties but religious groups should not be forced to preform ceremonies if they don't want to.

Glorious snek.

The government shouldn't be able to marry people in the first place.
It's the reason why 60% of marriages end in divorce.

Using tax benefits meant for the family unit.

Squirting semen into the digestive tract of another man (or receiving the same) has been regarded as mental illness for centuries.

Non-procreative sex lacks "love" because you are not at least open to the possibility of loving a life that develops from it.

Love is love
Tradition is death

NECK YOURSELF FAGGOT

I support gay marriage, why should they be happy?

>love is love
Not an arguenment.

Because marriage is a religious covenant and not an opportunity for public virtue signaling.

Fags have had the right to civil unions for years. It's only now that the government has demanded religions bend to the will of public hysteria.

It helps normalize people with mental disorders.
I don't care about such people as long as they isolate themselves with others of their kind in their own private spaces.
But when they come out to the real world and want me to treat them as completely normal people, that's crossing the line.

winteryknight.com/2013/11/18/domestic-violence-rates-are-higher-for-homosexual-couples-than-for-heterosexual-couples/
domestic voilence is emense especialy in lebian "family's"

science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data

the abhorent hiv rates.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?uid=11501300&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google
>In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation.

most kiddie didlers are also faggots.

i cant believe I used to be on your side

what a vapid cunt you are

>Be able to
I'm not for making the practice illegal. So long as they don't oppress those who object on moral or religious grounds by forcing individuals or organizations to take part or tacitly agree.

But these unions aren't producing or fostering the next generation. They are shirking the prime reason for human existence. Gays should be taxed the equivalent of 1 child's cost of up bringing and education and the money given to a metro couple

why would the state subsidize a union of two people who will never under any circumstances produce offspring?
that's what marriage is for, not "celebrating love"
fucking children

Marriage is recognized by the state so as to incentivize couples to have children. They do this by ruling that married couples pay less taxes when paying together than they would if each were paying separately. This is of course beneficial to society because we want children for the next generation of our society, and we want them to come from monogamous couplings who now have some extra cash to take care of the child with.
Since homosexual couples can't have children, their marriage shouldn't be recognized by the state for tax purposes, because they don't deserve the incentive to have kids, because they can't.

Because it's worthless.

Give civil unions similar tax breaks and legal rights, such as power of attorney and let the fags fuck off and marry one another.

I don't even support marriage at all.
Much less faggot shit.

Why would anyone get married? Women are mentally children, will dump you for a better man instantly when given the chance, and will use your children as a tool to take half of your income, and take half of your property in the divorce. It seems like a very shitty system. Marriage and child support are shit.

>be GOD / the universe(for fedorafags)
>optimise living things
>1 gender... little leverage to correct for copymistakes
>3 genders... too difficult to arrage for reproduction
>2 genders... perfect
thus almost all living things have 2 genders

>need tradeoff between them beeing different and keeping things simple, (energy) efficient
>small overlap / genderspectrum cannot be avoided
thus trannies and faggots are biological artifacts, but real

>creatures outcompeting other species AND members of the same species, but need genpool
>need optimal genpool, siblings have to many copymistakes, too distant also bad cos incompatibilities
>reproductiv success optium (for primates) at 4th cousin -> gives a genpool of 200 (TFR=2) to 300000 (TFR=7, all surving)
thus racism also has a biological basis

>have pairbonding(Aotus azarae) and tournament species(Gorilla), different approches for different environments
>have homo sapiens, actually leaning towards a tournament species form civilizations
>civilizations work better with pairboning beaviour, invents religious and cultural norms
>gives relationsship between reproductive genders a name
thus ... MARRIAGE!!!!

>back to outcompeting other subspiecies...
>feminisim, cultural marxism, fagworship, white genocide on one side
>welfare leeching taqiya on the other side (e.g. 6 german muslim MPs voted yes on fag marriage in germanistan)
>erroding the civilisatorial framework, like marriage, of a hostile foreign population is an advantage for your population

thus ... well ... there is nothing left to say ...
if a population is too stupid to survive it deserves to die

This is why I love Poland

>Give me ONE reason two people of the same gender who are in love shouldn't be able to get married.
Because marriage is DEFINED by the union of one man with one woman. Six thousand fucking years of history isn't enough to establish that definition to fucking morons?

There are two views on marriage:

The traditional one: Marriage is a lifelong partnership with the purpose of procreation and raising children.
The Hollywood one: Marriage is about love.

Gay marriage only makes sense in the "Hollywood sense". But as it turns out, the Hollywood sense is harmful to society. Here is why:

1- It affects kids: if marriage is about love, when romantic love cools down (which takes a few years), the marriage ends. As it turns out, for the well being of kids, being raised by their two biological parents living together is the best alternative.

2- It affects the people themselves: The Hollywood sense brings unrealistic expectations to people who marry. They expect some fairy tale of eternal romantic love. As it turns out, this feeling doesn't last forever and when it ends, you end up with very miserable people. In the end, the alternative is heart break, having to come down with the disappointment that your dream of a fairy tale marriage will not come true or becoming someone who is addicted to the feeling of romantic love who engages in serial marriages.

When you accept gay marriage, the government is sending the message to society that "Hollywood marriage" is the true definition of marriage. That marriage is about feelings.

They shouldn't be able to get married either. Marriage is for life. If you want a divorce? Tough luck. If you waited too long? Tough luck.
Nobody is stopping people from living together. Marriage is another concept entirely.

Married people get massive tax cuts.
These days it's purely economic

It's terrible for the kids. I was raised with a gay single mom. Luckily she let my dad vist me when ever he wanted. So while I was growing up my mom got a gf. The relationship was mostly one sided, she would be nice for a few weeks then explode in a fit of rage and barge out of the house. Fucked me up hard as a young kid. Plus with the lack of a rather figure I i didnt work out and got unhealthy. So yeah that's why gay marige/relationships sucks

Meaning is not transcendental, it is cognitively constructed and socially shared. The meaning of marriage has expanded to account for faggot/lesbo couples. Thus the construction "gay marriage" has fallen into common parlance. This is a shitty argument.

This guy has a better one:

Though his framing can be easily broken by adding a third or fourth view and pointing out married couples who have no children, couples with children who are not married and couples with children who have divorced.

In the end, you both fail due to attempting to make an argument based on transcendental categories, which assumes language is a reflexion of reality.

Well, gays can reproduce if they wanted to, it's just they would rather have their degenarate lifestyle.

Old people can't reproduce for the most part, and they are most likely marrying to take care of each other after the death of a first spouse.

Apples and oranges argument there.

Only if it's celebrating John Nash.

Faggots have been able to get all legal rights granted by civil unions for almost thirty goddamn years. They're just pissed because they still want to stick their dicks into Christian assholes and keep getting told "no."

The modern fight to gaymarry is nothing more than kikes using faggots to attack churches and continue to destroy the idea of stable monogamous families.

>married couples who have no children
They are as bad as gay couples.

>couples with children who are not married

>and couples with children who have divorced.

All of those are societal ills. Specially your third example.

This.