Casey Anthony is free after murdering her daughter

>Casey Anthony is free after murdering her daughter
>Michelle Carter is going to jail because someone else chose to kill themselves

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation?wprov=sfla1
archive.is/nOgIW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seeing this thread for the nth time this week.
Sage

Not going to bump this shit thread.

Get over it, beta orbiter. She lovingly encouraged someone to commit suicide. Criminal negligence laws exist for a reason. You can't be a sociopathic dipshit with no repercussions. She broke the law, she's going to jail. There's nothing else to discuss.

Casey Anthony broke the law too. Explain this.

That's for you to prove.

If you tell someone to commit a crime, and they commit that crime, you have some level of responsibility for the crime.

Imagine instead of killing himself, he had killed someone else. Let's say a neighbor. Same situation, where she was egging him on, was on the phone with it when it happened, and told him to keep going when he tried to back out. There would be no doubt at all that she would be guilty of a crime.

So how is this any different?

Reminder that Casey Anthony is going to be having another kid.

You're boring

>making this fucking thread everyday like an autismo

She could have just broke up with him

Such a qt. im into abuse desu

It's been proven, but the (((courts))) decided to lie to everyone.

She might not be going to jail, she hasn't been sentenced yet and isn't in jail yet. Anyway he wanted to commit suicide, she just told him to do it.

Everyone knows Casey Anthony did it.....BUT, there was only enough evidence or her to be convicted of manslughter. Unfortuntely, the public doesn't understand how the court system works and basically forced the DA through public pressure to try a Murder 1 case

Underrated comment

Because he wanted to commit suicide. If she told him to harm someone else, then there would be a victim, the guy who got hurt. In this, there was no victim, no one was hurt who didn't want to be hurt. Also suicide is not a crime.

Well, one defendant left a basically incontrovertible paper trail and the other didn't.

no a jury of people deiced she didnt do it

so you are a shill who make the same thread every since a month

what is your endgame ?

>Casey Anthony didn't go to jail for committing a crime therefore no one should ever be convicted again
Fucking retard

>Casey Anthony is free after murdering her daughter
>Michelle Carter is going to jail because someone else chose to kill themselves
Libtards in charge of "justice."

Fucking this. I feel like Sup Forums thinks it can become pen pals with this dumb crazy broad once she is locked up, fucking pathetic virgins. First letter from her: "KYS

Florida.

>Underrated comment
Aside from being retarded, of course.

I'm sure it's 50% beta orbiters from /r9k/ and 50% nu/pol/ edgelords hoping to get everyone LE TRIGGERED Xddd

>there was no victim
Accept the guy who killed himself.

Jewish lawyers.

In the back room
Judge said
>suck mah dick hoe
She said:
>kill yourself
OOhhh come on man, this is not justice!

You're not a victim if you wanted what came to you.

one case had a jury

the other didn't

the casey anthony trial has a few things you need to consider OP. 1 the parents wouldnt testify without immunity meaning they did something or had knowledge of something happening and didnt contact authorities and there were no reporters allowed in the court room while the parents testified

also the father committed suicide the day they found the body but didnt give a fuck that he hadnt seen his daughter in a month before any missing persons report was filed and he wasnt the one who filed the missing persons report

its suspicious enough that you can let your imagination run wild. the mother and father were whoring their daughter out for meth money and the parents of casey knew and did nothing. it may have gotten so bad they flat out sold her and the parents of casey demanded hush money when she wouldnt pay they called the cops and said they smelled something like a dead body from the trunk of her car

at this point you could even say it was the fathers idea and casey had little choice in the matter

How is it retarded? He's right.
Why did Charles Manson go to prison for all those murders he wasn't even present at? As far as i know he didn't really even help plan them. He just told them who to kill and they did it.

Have you read her bitch discussion with her BF ?

There were no murders here, or even any crimes committed. It's not illegal to commit suicide.

(((jury)))

so where can i read the text messages?
were they really that bad?

just kill yourself
*gunshot*
ho goes to jail

No, especially when you consider he wanted to commit suicide himself. She just said back to him what he had been saying to her.

The text messages are bad, but the judge specifically said that the thing that pushed it over the limit into homicide was the phone call while the guy was dying of carbon monoxide poisoning in the car, which will probably never ever be released to public. We do know that he attempted to leave the car and she convinced him to go back in, but we will never know the exact conversations as he slowly died.

>accept

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation?wprov=sfla1

>By the late 1980s, thirty of the fifty states had no laws against suicide or suicide attempts but every state had laws declaring it to be a felony to aid, advise or encourage another person to commit suicide.

who cares shes ugly af
and ugly people should be jailed

FREE MICHELLE CARTER. Think of the fact that now they have to arrest every person that tells another person to kill themselves, meaning if you ever said KYS you are going to jail. Sup Forums will be dead.

In fact I'm pretty sure that only thing in question about this case is that she encouraged him over text messages. If she had done it in person she would have no doubt been guilty.

>or even any crimes committed

Wrong. Criminal negligence and recklessness. You guys keep dodging around this. She is guilty of involuntary manslaughter due to criminal negligence/recklessness. Period. Go ahead and try to play around that, retard.

If you have an elevated relationship with someone(girlfriend, mother, whatever), you have elevated responsibility towards other people who are close to you. A "reasonable person" would not urge a loved one, like a boyfriend, to commit suicide. Urging someone to complete the suicide when they stop mid attempt is gross negligence. She did break the law, and she's going to jail. Just because you're an ignorant retard that doesn't understand US law does not mean she is not guilty.

I won't even give these threads sage replies anymore. No more (You)'s period. There is nothing to discuss. If you wish to continue to be wrong, go for it. It won't matter.

She looks ugly in that picture because she has no makeup on. SHe looks normal if you look at her before the trial.

If the kid didn't kill himself he wouldn't go to jail. You're either a troll or a retard.

Casey Anthony fucked everyone to get out of it

>Casey Anthony
She was a psychopath, child murderer and a criminal. The cops botched the case and her lawyers said the innocent man who found the body was somehow a creep and her father raped Casey and murdered her daughter. The idiot jury bought it and there's nothing we can do.

t b h I have no problems with making being an 'orrible cunt an imprisonable offence. Too many cunts around walking about like real people.

I read those transcripts they were both not well and frankly it looked like she thought he'd never do it and she was tired of hearing his constant fucking bitching and complaining and when you're in a relationship like most of you NEETS aren't it is so fucking hard to let someone go even if you know its the right decision and it spirals into chaos and mood swings and delusion that you lose yourself and what your best interests are until you reach a point where you don't even know what you're doing anymore and thats what it looks like to me

"Are you going to do it already, baby"
"I'll do it soon"
"YOU PROMISED YOU WERE GOING TO DO IT, UNLESS YOU DO IT NOW YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING TO PUT IT OFF"
"I promise I'll do it soon baby"

This was a fucking hellscape of emotion and frustration causing sever mental illness for both of them, she shouldn't be charged or go to jail, she needs help and that guy was a fucking faggot splerg with everything in his life also white and chooses to be a fucking pussy and ruined the life of a good beautiful girl. Western men need to be beaten into greatness.

>MMA fighter punches a guy to death, no jail
>girls sends some texts, life in prison

This is fucking horseshit, if people are allowed to punch people to death I want fucking gladiator matches, it'd actually be more human than barbaric punching. Let them hack at eachother with swords but make the head and neck off limits and you'd be way less likely to die than savage primate punching.

oh and if they go down you have to stop immediately obvs you can't keep stabbing them then.

It's bullshit legislation and a judicial error to allow it

How is it gross negligence? I would think of doing something stupid that might harm someone against their will when I think of negligence, like drunk driving. He wanted to kill himself, what she said only resulted in him being harmed, if he himself wanted to be harmed and made the decision himself to harm himself, which he did. She did nothing wrong, committed no crime, and everything that happened is all his fault. She'll either get no time or win on appeal.

>8 insults/appeals to group validation
Nobody cares what an angry woman thinks about anything

If you see cameras in a court room, it is a fake trial.

So I can't say "KYS" because that's "encouraging suicide"?

michelle's forehead is too big for the legal limit

where can i read them?

Suicide is illegal.

What law did she break exactly? I agree she is a shitty person but she wasn't even there when the guy killed himself. Have you ever told someone to kill themselves on this website? You are just as guilty as her.

Just look it up.

>Explain this.

Electoral College

DAILY REMINDER:
One punch can kill a person.

who are you, her lawyer?

No it's not.

>lmao she didn't physically kill him so she's not responsible
I guess Charles Manson is innocent too.

>imagine if this thing was actually some other thing and then it's totally the same

florida m8

jews

Common law

>I haven't learned what an analogy is in school yet.

Sweet summer child.

Paul, go kill Peter
Peter, kill yourself
How the fuck this is the same? In one case you told someone to kill Peter and the other you told Peter to kill himself.
In one case was murder and the other was suicide

Its at least manslaughter cause she has influence over him as his girlfriend and never tried to get him help. When your girlfriend/boyfriend constantly is on the edge of killing themselves the non sociopath thing to do would be to get him some fucking help not concourage him on like some sort of satanic cheerleader

>and never tried to get him help

Yes she did she told him to get help. He wouldn't listen. Kept saying he wanted to kill himself for months until she finally just agreed with him.

>has influence over him
If she had any real influence over then she would have been able to get him to get help. He was steadfast in wanting to kill himself.

Someone wanting to kill themselves isnt in a proper state of mind. You can just say " Get some help " and expect them in sprint to the nearest mental hospital. You get his parents and family involved like an y rational human would do. She is his girlfriend not some stranger. She handled the situation in the worst way possible.

So saying "get some help" is not enough to help him. But when she says "kill yourself" it's enough to blame her for his actions? Sounds like some bias. Even her just saying get some help is more than she's responsible for. Everything is his own fault, he wanted to kill himself and did it of his own free will.

You know except when she convinced him to get back into a car filled with carbon monoxide.

When did he lose his free will?

The person commiting suicide is the one making the call. The person being killed is not. Not the same .

Would you consider someone being posioned by carbon monoxide and wanting to commit suicide in a proper state of mind ?

none of you faggots remember Jonestown mass suicide? Jesus. Coercing someone to suicide is a crime. That's the end of it.

archive.is/nOgIW

Seems different. He was suicidal before they met. He then got her to support his choice for suicide and then she supported him thru it.

Omg kys leaf

It was his idea. He wasn't coerced.

If he was messed up from the carbon monoxide then that only makes what she did better. You can assume he got out of the car because of him being messed up, and she got him to continue the decision he made when he was actually of sound mind. But no reason to think he wasn't of sound mind, he got in the car in the first place of sound mind, so whats wrong with him choosing to get in again of sound mind.

>coerced
co·er·cion
kōˈərZHən,kōˈərSHən/Submit
noun
the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

Coercion is when you threaten someone to do something, when did she threaten him.

When he became mentally ill (i.e. depressed) would be my guess.

That's actually something the prosecutors need to prove, and they did.

End of story.

Emotional manipulation counts as force.

Just say that out loud to yourself and you will realize how retarded it sounds. What person in the right mind gets into a car filled with poisonous gas? No one, she is fucked up for having encouraged his suicidal behaviour and convicing him to get back into the car. Now she faces the consequence of her actions.

>What person in the right mind gets into a car filled with poisonous gas?

Someone who wants to kill themselves? What kind of stupid question is that. She should face no consequences for him choosing to kill himself. We'll see what her sentence is and if she gets a successful appeal.

Cult pathology and mob mentality played a major factor in jonestown. Not really comparable to a chick urging some thin skinned faggot to off himself.

No it doesn't. And what is "emotional manipulation".

Being sad does not take away your free will. You can't only make your own decisions while you're happy.

glad that dumb cunt is going away

Suicidal people are annoying. They're unsure about what to do- unsure about what they want. They go back and forth about killing themselves and will talk your ear off reiterating the same complaints and self-threats ad nauseam.

Initially, you're sympathetic, even terrified. You're turning yourself inside out trying to figure out what's wrong. You listen carefully, keep an eye on them, and you're super encouraging. But it doesn't sink in. They're still depressed. They go through the same litany. You can't help them, but you don't feel like you can move on or get away, because then they might finally go through with it. Will it be your fault for not listening one time? You're their fucking attention captive. There's an ever-present threat of "oh but if you leave/hang-up now I just don't know what I'll have to do to myself".

So you're stuck. They don't listen to a word you say. They just cling and offer the same old threats to keep to retain your presence. Finally, you're like, "LOOK JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY. GET IT THE FUCK DONE. WE'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR MONTHS. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. DO IT. DO IT. NOW."

So I can see what might have happened here.

How long will she get?
I'd literally marry her right now and wait, and so would a thousand other betas.

Haters gonna hate.

>Fgt got btfo by sound legal argument
>u used insults boohoo