Why do European people have a problem with the Muslim immigrants coming to their countries?

Why do European people have a problem with the Muslim immigrants coming to their countries?

They are muslim sandniggers.

Bab Marley was never a refugee, and he repeatedly said things like "Africa for the Africans, Europe for the Europeans"

Because you have a low IQ and a shitty culture.

Freddie wasn't one either.

Cause the few decided to change the lives of the many

Wrong

>At the age of 17, Mercury and his family fled from Zanzibar for safety reasons due to the 1964 Zanzibar Revolution, in which thousands of Arabs and Indians were killed.The family moved into a small house at 22 Gladstone Avenue, Feltham, Middlesex, England. Mercury enrolled at Isleworth Polytechnic (now West Thames College) in West London where he studied art.

Geez no wonder why the chinese are so strong, look at their IQ!

Because they're still very primitive compared to westerners.

Do you watch the news?

Because their prophet sucks big veiny schlongs everyday

Wow, what a list of shit people. We really should stop repeating the mistakes of the past.

Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Muslims, Schmuslims. If they all became atheists or Christians, it wouldn't make any difference. The low social capital, welfare dependence, frequence of psychopathy, criminal deviancy, low IQ, high time preference and hypersensitivity to ridicule would remain after such conversion.

>Einstein
>Freud
>Freddie Mercury
>Bob Marley
>Mika
>M.I.A.

kek

>Dalai Lama
>Karl Marx
kmao
do these people never into history?

Because they are mostly uneducated opportunists who do not give a fuck about the host country's culture.
And yes I am aware this definition applies to European migrants as well.
Nobody likes freeloaders.

Why does OP ask stupid questions?
>flag
Oh

saged

fuck off, and fuck anybody who responds without saging.

All of those were intellectuals, and nearly all of them were Europeans.

You stupid sandniggers are worthless and retarded, stop comparing.

>Anne Frank

>talentless hacks, Jews, and Freddie Mercury

WTF I love refugees now

Probably because every single Muslim majority place on the planet is a shit hole.