Burger prices hit a 3-year-low

Thank you President Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-02/it-s-time-to-go-grill-something-as-burger-costs-reach-3-year-low
archive.is/FCmVA
imdb.com/title/tt3302820/
iwannawatch.is/2014/12/cowspiracy-sustainability-secret-2014/
archive.is/mCorY
nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/americas/brazil-food-companies-bribe-scandal-salmonella.html
archive.is/Lbinx
imdb.com/title/tt1341746/
documentary-movie.com/meat-the-truth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
wri.org/blog/2015/10/indonesia’s-fire-outbreaks-producing-more-daily-emissions-entire-us-economy
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit, forgot link:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-02/it-s-time-to-go-grill-something-as-burger-costs-reach-3-year-low

archive.is/FCmVA

THATS FUCKING ENRAGING, OUR BEEF SHOULD BE SET AT A RESPECTABLE PRICE - IT SHOULDN'T BE SOME GOD DAMN CHINESE RIP OFF

FUCK YEAH BURGERS!!!!

GOD BLESS BURGER

This shit is horrible for me I invested in these sorts of commodities a year ago thinking they could'nt possibly go any lower. They sure as shit DID GO LOWER.

It's actually China's fault. Since their stock market collapsed and their economy stalled, they are importing less commodities like beef and the rest of the market has a glut. Cheap oil doesn't help here either.

So this 4th of July, while you are lighting your Chinese fireworks, thank the Chinese worker who sacrificed and is tragically burgerless.

Yes. Eat your nice cheap burgers Amerifats! They're filled with all the delicious burgerminerals that you need to survive and flourish.
Aren't they yummy goyim? Why don't you have a few more? They're so cheap now it'd be rude not to and with the money you've saved on burgers you can go buy some XXXXL clothes to enrobe your newly liberated form.

ant people aren't people

Sorry that we're so successful that proteins don't cost $50/meal like your joke of an economy

a pound of beef in canada is like $10. please annex. i want beef.

And gas is under $2 a gallon. Damn it feels good to be American.

t. fat fuck who think he's fit

>tfw
this is why i eat so many pies/pastries instead

USA
USA
USA
USA

Home of the free and land of the brave.

>implying people are overweight due to the prevalence of delicious beef and not HFCS in everything, and excessive carbohydrate consumption.

Nigga I've shed 45 lbs on the keto diet. I might go eat a bunless burger today for lunch.

>Lower gas prices
>Cheaper burgers
>More jobs
>Wall is going to get built
>"You're going to be winning so much, you'll get tired of winning."

The absolute mad man.

Nothing says America like celebrating the fact you're now paying less for pustule filled, unsanitartily feed lot grown, tumor laiden, ecoli having, anatomically unidentifiable ground up animal carcass than you have in several years. Nice.

Cheap food is degeneracy, fuckbags.

Who cares about burgers, superior chicken wings are still ridiculously expensive

wow I bet you think you and your country are tough huh?

This reminds me I have a plate of left over burgers from yesterday in my fridge

Fuck off, pearl-clutching faggot. Using every part of the animal is an American tradition going back to the first nations. The efficacy in which we harvest only bolsters the pride felt by being able to feed the entire nation and still throw food away.

I'm more /fit/ than you and plan on smashing some burgers tomorrow.

God bless us everyone

That's friggin' crazy. I went to this nice butchery about 10 miles from home, got my 30% fat, 30% chuck, 40% sirloin for $1.79/lb. I put some chopped onion and diced gruyere in with my beef before forming into burgers. Also, because this is Sup Forums and not /ck/, taxation is theft.

Poor products for poor people

> bunless burger

Nigga that's just meat

>I'm more /fit/ than you
Ya pretty sure about that

I love being an American.

Hamburger steak>hamburger sandwich

It's a ground beef paddy, with cheese and other burger accoutrements.

It's not a salisbury steak, or a kafta kebab. It's a burger.

I didnt know tigers could get fat. I want one. That tiger would be to tired to accidentally maul you during play time.

Dog bless Amerriga!

You're growing dirty, low quality, overly red meat in months that has not flavor and no marbelizing.
It's not about pearl- clutching, it's about being alpha enough to demand the best.
>study the pic attached and learn something

imdb.com/title/tt3302820/
iwannawatch.is/2014/12/cowspiracy-sustainability-secret-2014/

archive.is/mCorY

The gold standard. Anything else is knowing buying shit. And smiling like a jackass while you do.

Do you not cook your food?

>no flavor
lol, that's just ridiculous.

Maybe if we were talking about steaks, you'd have an argument. But we're talking about fucking burgers here, nancy boy.

I don't care about sustainability.

Trump just won reelection

>I have an refined alpha palate
You sound fucking gay. Post boipussy.

It's true that cows contribute to global warming.

But the vegetarian lobby greatly exaggerates it.
Equating grass consumption to fossil fuel consumption.

study 10 pounds of my dick in your mouth, faggot.

>I'm so alpha that I'm a spoiled picky faggot who spergs about steak quality in a thread about burgers on a mongolian dick washing pow wow

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Trump yet again taking credit for something he inherited this from the Obama administration
While simultaneously trying to dismantle his legacy...

>no marbelizing.

Doesn't matter for minced meat.

Mincing mixes all the fat with the rest of the meat, that's why making burgers is superior to heating the lesser quality cuts whole.

>100 million+ spics and niggers
>still barely higher than everyone else
Burgers are redpilled you faggot stop spouting your Jew lies

Beef prices are so low because of Obama, actually. This isn't a good thing, however. They're so low because we started importing beef en masse from Brazil and other places.

The lower cost of beef is hurting middle america, many of which rely on their small herd of cattle for a supplemental income. With beef prices through the floor, grandma and grandpa can't rely on their 20 cows to make them money, in fact, with feed costs and packing costs, they're losing money now.

We're talking about ground meat you retard.

Quick, now is the time to buy ! hoard as many as you can & sell once they go up in price again !!!

God damn it must be great to be amerigun

A pound of ground beef costs about 3.30 right now for me. That's a good 4 burgers right there.

You can store frozen beef for about two years.
So not such a bad idea.

Actually we are starting to crack down on rotten brazilian macaco meat.

nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/americas/brazil-food-companies-bribe-scandal-salmonella.html

What if we archive it
archive.is/Lbinx

>iwannawatch.is/2014/12/cowspiracy-sustainability-secret-2014/
How is this a secret? Everyone knows cows produce methane! But crying about might convince dumbshit liberals but it's the developing world's rising industry that's really pushing the issue. You tell a bunch of thirdworlders they can't enjoy the boons of modernity because, even if Malthuss was wrong, there's still too many people on the planet.

No the answer as always is in technology. Cloning meat in a bioreactor. No colon, no methane, no animal abuse, no problem.

wew that was fast

norwayarchivebro is easily one of the best additions to this place in a long time

Thank (you)

Dog bless

Shit before they started making ethanol from corn to put in gas ground beef was $1/lb. It's now $5/lb. And we eat much less of it. Bone in skin on chicken thighs are nice and cheap though

t. fattest country in yurope

dog bles ameriga :DDD

>grass

try:
- methane (x20~25 GWP of CO2)
- swathes of CO2-absorbing forests felled to make way for cattle
- 1 cow raised for 1 year = 1 car driven 70,000km / 42,500mi
- 1 kg of steak = 1,000lt of water (not inc. up-keep, transport, processing)
- the melting permafrosts of the arctic tundras will release million-year-old stores of methane, turning "1-degree temp rise" / "1 meter sea rise" into 75'c summers and Water World: The Reality Show

carbon:
- burn 1 fireplace for 24hrs = drive 1 car for 365 days
- forest burning for 1 day = CO2 output of entire U.S. industrial sector for 1 year

meat:
- duck meat = 1:1000 food-to-feed ratio
- 40~50% of agri-land is set aside for cattle feed (soy)

>tl;dr
- carbon is a cash cow
- methane is the elephant in the room
- unless you can afford the billion-dollar ticket to board the space craft Elysium, you are already dead

imdb.com/title/tt1341746/
documentary-movie.com/meat-the-truth/

>Bone in skin on chicken thighs are nice and cheap though
Damn right, paid $13 for 40 pounds of it a while back, one of the perks of having family working at a chicken processing plant.

>eating (((meat)))

enjoy your manboobs and autism

>- forest burning for 1 day = CO2 output of entire U.S. industrial sector for 1 year

>On May 1, 2016, a wildfire began southwest of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. On May 3, it swept through the community, forcing the largest wildfire evacuation in Alberta's history. Personnel from the Canadian military, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as firefighting forces from Alberta, other Canadian provincial agencies, and South Africa responded to the wildfire.

It is the costliest disaster in Canadian history.

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until the spring of 2017.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.

>South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May. The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

>Cloning meat

by the time that becomes workable -- and fat fucks with turd tumours actually accept a replacement meat... after they accept climate change -- cannibalism will be on the meal of the day, not cow carcass

>sips cum

>being (((vegetarian/vegan)))
Enjoy having shriveled balls and raising someone else's kids

I'm still laughing about that. How is this guy not lynched yet?

and that's the stuff that cannot be helped... and will only get worse as the temps. rise

the shit (for example) Indonesian muds do -- burning rain forests to make way for palm oil plantations -- is what's driving the the planetary biome into entropy...

wri.org/blog/2015/10/indonesia’s-fire-outbreaks-producing-more-daily-emissions-entire-us-economy

>Godless heathans trying to use Jesus to persuade people to stop eating animals

I guess they missed the part where Jesus ate animals.

How could anyone doubt him?

>not eating murican made burgers
you are the fucking worse burger here. you sound like a fucking jew...

>How is this guy not lynched yet?
Soros $ breh

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

O-OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Meat and dairy will give you more estrogen than soy, dumb niggers

Oh shit this is the most important news I ever read since the news that we won WWII

Dog bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>claims to be alpha
>hides his flag

>US beef

no thanks

>mfw merkins think a cow eating grass is special and not just the normal way a cow is supposed to live

>Imblyign everyone eats shit-tier 'meat' from shekelberg slaughterhouses LLC
Stay weak, 'organic' produce shill

>tomatoes in burgers

Why do you do this fellow burgerbros? Its flavor sucks and if the burger is properly cooked/sauced you dont need its moisture

If you have to go vegan to avoid turning into a woman, you're simply a pussy with low T and shit tier genetics.

Demand destruction....warning sign.

USA USA USA USA USA

Some people like the texture; it only really works if it's a good tomato like an heirloom or a beefsteak though. Also the acidity is nice. If you have tomato and onion slices no need for ketchup

>flavor sucks
grow your own tomatoes you idiot

Yeah I agree, I prefer dill pickles and onions, the more the better. Lettuce can fuck off too, that shit belongs in salad in nowhere else.

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA