Are you really Christian Sup Forums?

Are all the Sup Forumssters who claim to be Christian actually following their faith?

Do you actually participate in your faith? Do you regularly attend Church services? When was the last time you actually cracked open the Holy Bible and read from it and prayed over it's meaning?

This a reminder that if you don't go to Church, if you don't read your Bible, you aren't really a Christian. Your faith is weak.

How can you ever expect your faith to mean anything, either to yourself or anyone else, if you don't actually participate?

Catholicism isn't Christianity and op is a faggot

I'm not a Catholic. Nice try though.

btw. I read Bible every day and don't attend to the masses because no protestant churches around. I watch transmissions on yt

>Are all the Sup Forumssters who claim to be Christian actually following their faith?
i do follow my faith but the chance that ALL pol posters follow it is very low, also protestants arent christian

t. thinks Jesus lives in a waffles

>if you don't read your Bible, you aren't really a Christian. Your faith is weak.

People are not supposed to read the bible themself, thats up to the priesthood, the idea that normal people should read the bible came with the (((Hussites)))

>if you don't read your Bible, you aren't really a Christian

What will become of the vast majority of Christians throughout history who never read the bible?

It's a totally different thing if there are no churches in your area. Reading the Bible for yourself is really, at least in my opinion, the best way to get in touch with your faith.

While it would be good to be able to attend services regularly, if you can't, you can't really be blamed.

You must not be from the US if there is a lack of protestant congregations around, either that or live in a rural area serviced only by a Catholic church.

I'm lucky enough to live in a state with a massive amount of churches (for our population). In fact, if my facts are correct, my state (Mississippi) has the highest amount of churches per capita of any other state in the country.

Sad to hear you can't find a church to suit your needs. Maybe you could go to seminary school and start your own church?

>t. doesnt understand the bible so he changes it the way it fits him

It was a hyperbolic statement. Rather, I should have said: your faith will become stronger through reading the Bible for yourself.

Also most of the people throughout history were illiterate. They can't be blamed for trusting in some one else to read/preach the word of God to them.

Just tried to make an inflammatory OP to get a thread going.

Catholics, everyone!
How do we change the Bible you retard? Because we read it ourselves and know what's it about instead of listening to pedophiles in dresses? Read the doctrines of catholic church and you will see how your priests manipulate the Bible to fit their agenda.

I hope by Christian you mean orthodox. While catholics are wrong on some topics the pro*testants are basicaly talmudic satanists.

timothy 2:12
You sure follow it

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME OKAY!!!
*folds arms and walks 5 feet away*
IM SERIOUS
*keeps back turned*
I KNOW YOU DONT REALLY LIKE ME
*shoulders start trembling*
NO ONE WANTS TO DEAL WITH THE STRAIGHTFORWARDNESS AND FEROCITY OF A WOLF TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY
*snarls*
JUST FUCKING FUCK OFF OKAY
*bares teeth and raises hackles*
FUCK AWOOOOOOOOOFFF

>all congregations are the same
I'm not a fucking swede to let women preach

You don't have to read the bible to be Christian. I'm a devote christian, I don't go to some human made religion's church and don't ever read the Bible. Yet, I'm more Christian than most. You just don't get what being a Christian means. If you accept Jesus into you heart and believe in him/her whatever, then you are christian. Also, BTW, Christ came to me. I'm glad for that.

So you admit that some are wrong XD? I thought you were all following the bible 100%

>Do you actually participate in your faith?
I don't want to be persecuted or mistreated so I always claim to be a "Christian" or whatever when people ask.

No. I'm white.

>thinks catholics arent allowed to read the bible
user...
>pedophiles
you say this like you think catholics are okay with this
im not okay with literal pedophiles infiltrating the church and so shouldnt you

What a fucking retard, I don't even...
>protestants in Sweden are abomination so it mean protestants in Poland are the same

Its just because Poland is conservative in general.

From what I understand of christianity, it's a sin to ever attack someone.

For example, a satanic pedophile can kill and abuse children, and murder anyone investigating him, but it would be a sin for a christian to murder this hypothetical person.

Christianity seems to be a religion that allows for abuses by those with power and influence to go unmet because doing anything effective BACK is a sin. By all means you can defend yourself against elite assassination teams with 20 years experience murdering hajji's in the sandbox, but if you pre-emptively attempt to do anything about assassination squads or satanic pedophiles, it's sin.

How/when/where does christianity ever endorse violence?

Can christians literally do nothing against indirect violence against them?

>le other cheek meme
We can't be aggressors but we MUST protect ourselves and our faith.

killing another person is a sin and if you kill some1 that was doing bad things you should feel sorry because he was just human
christians are encouraged not to sin
but if you are forced to kill and then go to a confession because you feel bad for killing a fellow human i dont think you are doomed to hell

It's not le other cheek meme

I'm asking when christianity can be pre-emptively violent and it seems like it cannot.

Which means christians will always be at the mercy of those plotting against them but who do no direct observable violence or damage. For example, demographic replacement of christians. It's indirect, it will eventually wipe out christianity, but christians cannot and will not do anything violent to stop it, while those enacting demographic replacement always have this option and will use it whenever possible.

When you cannot use violence against your enemies, your enemies win.

Even courts and judges require the use of violence to arrest and keep people in jail.

Does God not say that no man has the right to judge the faith of another?

>wipe out christianity
user...

The original commandment was to not murder, no to not kill. If someone is threat to my life I have a full right to kill him in my defence and it's not a sin.
First off, you can't wipe out christianity. We can't us violence against our enemies as long as they don't want to kill us. At the judgement day, God will take his believers to heaven and punish all sinners, it's up to him, not us.

OH, so it is "le turn the other cheek" meme

You can just let yourself be killed because you will go to heaven and God will punish the man that killed you. It's all A-OK

the commandment goes
>thou shalt not kill
not thou shalt not murder

where did i refrence turn the other cheek
i was pointing out your stupidity when you said christianity will be wiped out

Yes

>This a reminder that if you don't go to Church
there is nothing in the NT that says you have to go to church to be a Christian

Im a sinner, the least of all believers .
Converting to Orthodoxy as soon as i find a church, RC my whole life, got basic soul knowledge but it left me wanting, i wandered off, became ill and tried suicide, about a week later in the mental hospital, i found a belt in a patients room and took it, I decided that the next day was the day to finish it (late at night the nurses check constantly).

Funny thing, had a prophetic dream,
>symbolism overload.jpeg
I woke up and (just read Erkhart Tolle, PoN"

>born again christian

relapsed into sin, got kidnapped and ended up mental again. Tried to return to RC, I couldn't balance what they taught and what I (felt) I knew. Then I found out about Orthodoxy and the fire is burning once again.

rant over.

Do you know what The Church even is?

It isnt a building you Heathen

The way things are going; yeah, it will.

But it's okay, the sinners who wipe you off the face of the world will see God in the end, right? No need to do anything to fight back. God will fix it after you're dead.

What a charming religion for cucks.

>God doesn't live in any building built by human hands (waffles too)
>There is a Jesus everywhere where 2 or 3 Christians are

The Church is the Body of Christ. Outside it there is no salvation

who says we wont fight back? you think all christians are pacifists? you obviously know nothing about the balkans
kys dogfucker

Yes.

Yes.

>Do you regularly attend Church services?

Not as often as I should, the services here are far from decent.

>When was the last time you actually cracked open the Holy Bible and read from it and prayed over it's meaning?

A couple of hours ago.

This was a stupid thread.

So how do you deal with someone wiping out christianity and christians indirectly?

How do you deal with a guy who hires someone else to murder christians? How do you deal with a guy pushing ostensibly non-violent demographic replacement that still results in the elimination of christians and christianity?

From my point of view Christian morality does not appear to allow proactive measures to prevent suffering and death. Only reactionary.

I don't think 1 Timothy 2:12 necessarily needs to be interpreted as a divine command. IIRC 1 Timothy is a letter from Paul to Timothy advising him on how best to run a church. So "Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." is more reflective of Paul's thoughts than God's. Women tend to be easier led astray so they need to be watched fairly closely if speaking to large bodies of churchgoers.
tl;dr I belive Women probably shouldn't be church leaders, but should be allowed to talk so long as they aren't confusing others.

>So how do you deal with someone wiping out christianity and christians indirectly?
By fucking fighting. Simple sentences like "Thou shalt not kill" often have much more meaning.

if some1 is hiring people to murder me and my fellow men, how would stopping him not be reactionary

yes to all and the funny thing is, the fact that I live in such a liberal, degenerate area of the world only strengthens my resolve.

I hope and pray for a day when Christianity returns to its former glory, but unfortunately everyday it seems that we're actively trying to speed up the apocalypse, so at this point I just try to live through him with those that I care about in the hope that we will be ready when the time comes.

I can honestly say I would die for my faith at any point.

The church of Sweden is a fucking joke anyway, its been filled up with pro-multicultural, leftist subversives that have done everything in their power to undermine the conservative principles of the church

I know, I know.

Terrible.

The Christian collective is not called "the Church" or "Body" of Christ but the "Bride" of Christ. You shouldn't claim I'm a heathen when you deus vult dummies don't even understand the basics.
Also, as I said before, you haven't shown me one verse from the NT that says someone who doesn't go to church isn't Christian.

asking out of curiosity and concern
is it really that bad living in sweden as Sup Forums portrays it to be and how is it living there as a christian

Most Christians are really Satanists, it's no different here.

>t. Cucklic

If it wasn't that bad, we wouldn't be flooded with swedes buying houses and flats everywhere.

Christianity is Jewish lies.

You don't need a fucking lie to keep you from degeneracy.

7:30 mass yesterday. Felt good.

>no goyim, don't read it on your own. You need a priest!

>People are not supposed to read the bible themself
Burn in Hell Roman filth.
Yes, I went twice yesterday.
Just finished the Bible for the first time last month. Cover to cover with the aid of dramatized jewtube KJV audio. Bought a Schuyler KJV Westminister as a present to myself.

>needing to submit to an exoteric man boy love organization for salvation

>im christian
>doesn't read bible to strengthen faith
>doesn't attend a good church to keep the faith strong and meet like minded people

As for living standards things are still great but are on a major crash course. Economy is twisting down the nether and politically it is a zoo.

Basically we're a meme on life-support. In some ways it truly is as bad as Sup Forums portrays it, everyone is so disconnected from reality and gullible. A twilight-zone of insanity.

I don't talk religion with people, they assume I am atheist and love feminism. Not even Church-goers label themselves Christian, atleast in the Church I was baptized.

If for some reason it gets out that I am religious AND Christian I have some 'splainin to do.

>bride of Christ
Nope. The marriage hasn't happened yet, and you dont call your fiancé your bride until you are actually married.

Gut güd and start going to an IFB church.

Have you shown love to the poor among you lately?

Christians are more concerned with masturbation than helping the poor, which is funny because most of modern Christianity is just masturbation that's far removed from anything Christ taught

there probably isnt any statement that says you must go to *building* church that exists today because people didnt build christian churches when jesus was alive, dummy

>Church
The scripture says there are "churches", PLURAL.
Burn in Hell Roman filth.
>So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

>Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.

>And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

>Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia;

>John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

And on and on and on...

>is it really that bad living in sweden as Sup Forums portrays it to be
Yeah pretty much, the only good thing is that the tide is turning in our favor and more and more regular Swedes are waking up and voicing opposition to things such as immigration and multiculturalism.
>how is it living there as a christian
I am not religious myself but i can imaige it would be frustrating considering the low-morals and degeneracy that can be found all over the country

>I hope and pray for a day when Christianity returns to its former glory, but unfortunately everyday it seems that we're actively trying to speed up the apocalypse

I think thats the point of it all. Jesus told us that he will come again very soon, and with all theae wild, degenerate things happening, I feel its going to be sooner than expected. There is no way to save this world, only delay the inecitable and try to strengthen yout faith and save whoever you can. God bless you brothers.

good luck anons
and i advise you to prepare for moving somewhere else in case somehting really bad happens, just so you have a backup plan in case things go bad

I go to mass 2 or more times a week. Read the bible. Pray everyday. No larp. Am baptised. RCIA starts September

>this is what happens when you mix with protestants

Christians are allowed to kill if it is justified. Usually self defence or defence of others. Only the bishops are allowed to condemn someone to death for a crime though

7 churches
7 chakras

Lord Jesus, please show them.

Thank you Croatia-friend, we WILL bring our country back one way or the other
it's always the darkest right before the sun rises after all

Only those who are baptised in the name of the Trinity are Christian. You can never stop being a Christian as we profess one baptism. Being a Christian doesn't mean you are necessarily saved

I've went to Church just yesterday. I don't like it there though, but it's the only non-Orthodox church in my shit-town.

Please explain yourself. I sure don't feel like a Satanist when I'm praising the Lord with my church family

>Are all the Sup Forumssters who claim to be Christian actually following their faith?

Sup Forums is a troll containment vboard. Expecting everybody here to actually be what they say they are, or to do what they say they do, would be really stupid.

That said,

Yes.

>Do you regularly attend Church services?

No.

>When was the last time you actually cracked open the Holy Bible and read from it and prayed over it's meaning?

About a year back, maybe.

>This a reminder that if you don't go to Church, if you don't read your Bible, you aren't really a Christian.

False. Whosoever believeth, and all that.

>Your faith is weak.

I don;t think so -- I am very sure that it is not up to you to judge that.

>How can you ever expect your faith to mean anything, either to yourself or anyone else, if you don't actually participate?

Your definition of "participation" seems extremely limited.

>don't attend to the masses because no protestant churches around.

Wat?

>Only those who are baptised in the name of the Trinity are Christian
Literally every protestant denomination baptizes in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost except oneness Pentacostals.
>Being a Christian doesn't mean you are necessarily saved
Lying Roman soul soliciting cretin ransoming people's souls for control of their lives and their shekels.
You disgust me, heathen.

Wtf I love Protestantism now

why anti-orthodox user?

Most protestants are Christians even if they are apostates or heretics.

A christian can still refuse to repent in which case he goes to hell

>pro*testants are basicaly talmudic satanists.
Except the Catholics preach works based salvation just like the Synagogue of Satan, whereas Baptists preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and faith in His finished and perfect work.

Wake up, dum dum.

>People are not supposed to read the bible themself
>thats up to the priesthood
>the idea that normal people should read the bible came with the (((Hussites)))
This post really activated my almond.

Most Catholic churches are shit, most Orthodox churches are shit, most Protestant churches are shit.

You get the concept - most churches are shit.

You shouldn't pick by denomination. You should pick by priest/pastor and brothers and sisters.

>don't ever read the Bible.
>Yet, I'm more Christian than most.
How can you follow the Commandments without knowing them kohai?

> more Christian

Being Christians means believing that Jesus died for our sins and resurrected on the 3rd day.

You can't be more or less Christian.

I've been watching your posts, croatanon. You went through an atheist phase in your younger years, right? What gives you the right to judge others?

Yes

Which part you didn't understand? There are no protestant churches where I live. I'm probably the only protestant in my village.

How big is your village?

Possibly because with Jesus you already know what's right and what's wrong. You should probably follow one hundred commandments if you truly want to be good.

That's religion, and a lot of religion is to promote religion. Different religions have different 10 commandments. Keep the sabbath holy. If that's not self promotion, nothing is.

8k people

>Do you really worship Jews?
No I don't

I wanna go to church but im shy as fuck. also im dead broke i cant donate money

Matthew 16:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Well, that sucks. I myself was living in a town with 30k people in it, but we had a protestant pastor and "home protestant group", as we called it.

Tbh, It was pretty painful to leave this town, as it meant that group became smaller. You don't have such bounds, so you're pretty lucky.