Reddit is getting red-pilled about Israel

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/6kz9f2/netherlands_outraged_after_israel_seized/

do what bad goys do and redpill them about kikes

Have a bump.

Drop redpills in that reddit-thread about USS Liberty, the Lavon affair and the five dancing Israelis at 9/11.

Then slowly ease them into truths about the Holohoax.

I've been on Reddit for years it's always the same shit, back-and-forth between pro-Israel and pro-Palestine.

It's so boring I actually prefer to come post here despite being half-kike myself.

>half-kike myself

Kill yourself. You're not welcome here.

Most of that shit would get you banned on /r/worldnews desu. Also it's completely off-topic, except maybe the Lavon affair.

Pic related is a rough draft of a propaganda poster I'm doing for my political party. Thoughts?

>half kike
Ok Schlomo Johnson, what's your position on the issue?

that's way too on the nose. more subtlety is needed.

r/europe...
No they aren't. Every reddit fag have that sub filtered out.

Make the arms fuller and Trudeau more attractive, since that's the only reason he was elected. You could have the hand stabbing or ready to stab him with a knife labeled 'voting' or something.

Look up past octopus propaganda posters for ideas.

It sucks to be Palestinian and it sucks to be Jewish, it sucks to live in the Middle East.

I don't see any short-term scenario where either group comes out with a real non-Phyric victory.

The only thing I don't understand is why goys take time out of their cool easy lives to worry about this stupid sandy bullshit.

It's not me trying to draw him like a Jew. His nose looks like that.

>Israeli forces confiscated the solar panels in the isolated village of Jubbet al-Dhib east of Bethlehem on Wednesday that were installed last year, under the pretext that they were built without the nearly impossible to obtain permits required by Israel to develop in Area C
So they were built without a permit.
I sure wonder why Israel confiscated it...

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Same reason they worry about everything else
>gay marriage
>tranny bathrooms
>abortion
>climate change

Compared to the other "pressing" issues of the day, this one is at least not complete nonsense. I think we should completely pull out of the region, stop supporting the kikes & stop importing the Mudz.

Doesn't matter how informative, polite and unoffending you are, on leddit you get banned from whatever subleddit you're posting in if somebody thinks even 1 word in your post is off-topic. Not going to work.

Yes, illegal building is 1 of Israels top prioriteit, except when its done by jews in the form of illegal settlements.

What is it about Jewish state you arab subhumans can't understand?

>I think we should completely pull out of the region, stop supporting the kikes & stop importing the Mudz.

Agreed.

Last time Israel was the authority in the West Bank.