Stop thinking of solutions goyim

Stop thinking of solutions goyim.

Just donate money to Feed Africa Forever Fund.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
twitter.com/hatecrimesa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Africa made its own problems. Quit having 10 kids. Famine is nature's way of saying there are too many people. Stop reproducing."

This comment by one Australian on social media attracted 23 likes. Even though the food crisis gripping East Africa is driven by civil war, drought and economic collapse - not overpopulation - it's a common refrain among Australians posting on social media and news site comment sections.

"Send them a box of condoms instead of any food. They only know how to breed nonstop and then beg for food," says another.

Famine is always happening in Africa anyway, right? The aid money never does any good - it just makes them dependent or goes to corrupt officials. We should look after our own. Besides, they're all Islamic countries anyway. They deserve it.

These are the ill-informed and sometimes ugly attitudes that permeate public commentary around the crisis, which is putting up to 23 million people at risk of starvation and has been described as the worst humanitarian disaster since World War II.

Local NGO Plan International Australia has performed an audit of the public's perception and attitudes of the disaster as the aid community grapples with why normally generous donors are not responding to this crisis the way they usually do.

It found that despite sympathetic mainstream media news reports on the crisis, the comments in response were consistently and pervasively negative.

Plan CEO Ian Wishart says most of these attitudes come from lazy stereotypes and a poor understanding of the situation - and occasionally also unkindness.

"We're currently responding to a very serious crisis in the eastern part of Africa that may rival the terrible 1983 Ethiopian famine in scale and severity, yet apathy and negativity about this emergency is widespread," Mr Wishart said.

"Plan is on the ground right now in South Sudan assisting thousands of children and their parents who are unwittingly caught up in this disaster, so we feel compelled to correct the record."

Plan's report, Challenging Negative Attitudes About the Food Crisis in East Africa, aims to bust eight of the most common myths.

One of the most pernicious is that Islam is to blame for the crisis. In fact, three of the four worst affected countries - South Sudan, Ethiopia and Kenya - are Christian majority countries. Yemen, on the nearby southern end of the Arabian peninsula, is the only predominantly Muslim nation among those hardest hit.

Polling conducted for aid agency Caritas last month found just 32 per cent of Australians were aware there was a major crisis unfolding in the region.

United Nations efforts to raise at least $4.4 billion in humanitarian aid from wealthy nations have fallen embarrassingly short as the world has remained preoccupied with Donald Trump, terrorism, political instability, Middle East turmoil and North Korea.

The Turnbull government - despite overseeing massive cuts to Australia's foreign aid program - has pledged $68 million towards the crisis.

MOST COMMON ATTITUDES TO EAST AFRICA FAMINE

1. Overpopulation is the cause of the famine.
2. Domestic issues are more important than providing aid to other countries.
3. The money never arrives to those who need it.
4. Famine is always happening in Africa.
5. People affected by famine deserve it.
6. Why give money when people in the developing world should simply help themselves?
7. Providing humanitarian aid indentures people into poverty.
8. Islam is to blame for the crisis.

Fuck africa and african babies

The kid looks like a pajeet actually.

Are they implying none of those things happen? And how the fuck are issues happening in your back yard not as important as say some niggers a few continents lengths away issues are?

>civil war, drought and economic collapse
And would that happen if they were not overpopulated?

>be african
>make tons of kids so that some might survive their childhood, like rodents.
>Europeans come and save our kids from diseases and malnutrition
>now have pleanty of retarded niggers with nothing to do

I don't care about dead Africans.

Actually that's a lie. Dead Africans make me happy.

I love how they don't acknowledge that this is one of the main reasons for the famine (too many kids).

The main main reason is blacks have an IQ of less than 70 (mentally retarded).

Gravy train's over buddy
Once Africans figure that out (which they should have done already) they'll self regulate

Anyway, people know all the concern-trolling is actually on behalf of those (((CEOs))) who take 90 cents out of every donated dollar for their own use

And anyway some more ... we've been 'sent' our own African problem now, courtesy of Danny Danon of Izrale and MP((( Michael Danby))) of Melbourne Ports. And the Africans we've been 'sent' are, according to the police, out of control

Damned if I'll ever give another cent for Africa or Africans .. OR to Izrale OR a vote to either LNP or Labor

>This comment by one Australian on social media attracted 23 likes.
Wow, that's some real news worthy stuff right there.

>The Turnbull government - despite overseeing massive cuts to Australia's foreign aid program - has pledged $68 million towards the crisis.

Ffs weve got our own starving nigs to worry about.

this
what the fuck

Stop em, kill em, put em in a stew

68 million dollars
when 90cents of every dollar goes to CEOs and 'administration'
So in other words, we Aussies just sent 67 million dollars into the pockets of CEO's
I'm angry about that
Turnbull can give them HIS personal money. He didn't ask Aussies if they wanted to pay for a few yachts for his already obscenely wealthy banker buddies
He's definitely never getting another vote from me
If he'd used 68 million to send back the Africans dumped on us by izrale, I'd agree to it

At least they didn't shoehorn in a movie reference.

yeah but in Australia there's all kinds of audits they have to go through, why not just skip the audit part and (((donate))) to (((africa)))?

>68 million
OY

Wait what? The premise of the article is that Australians have the 'wrong' perception of the African famine. Yet no where in the article does the author state why Australians are wrong.

Am I missing something?

They are making examples of people to make others afraid.

This allows them to dominate social media.

That's why OP posted it here.

>Even though the food crisis gripping East Africa is driven by civil war, drought and economic collapse - not overpopulation

Is this autism? So they should keep having 10 kids because they don't have food because of wars and not because there's too many of them. How the fuck does it make sense to these people?

>2. Domestic issues are more important than providing aid to other countries.
7. Providing humanitarian aid indentures people into poverty.

How is this not true? wtf Australia. For a country descended from criminals and exiles you sure are cucked.

This sounds like some sort of rebuttal of a different point to the one initially raised; e.g. that Islam is to blame, when most people blame overpopulation.

>One of the most pernicious is that Islam is to blame for the crisis. In fact, three of the four worst affected countries - South Sudan, Ethiopia and Kenya - are Christian majority countries. Yemen, on the nearby southern end of the Arabian peninsula, is the only predominantly Muslim nation among those hardest hit.

Red herring fallacy is the best rebuttal they had.

The third world needs brain boosting genius sperm imports.

3, 5, 8 are at least partially true.
1, 2, 4, 6, 7 are objectively true.

Where is the rebuttal to the overbreeding claim made by Australians? I honestly don't know how you could refute that. Don't Africans have like 6.9 children on average? More mouths to feed, bigger famine.

You're exactly right. They never said the food Crisis was caused by over population but that they should stop breeding BECAUSE of the food Crisis. Another example of the media twisting their words.

>One of the most pernicious is that Islam is to blame for the crisis

Literally lies, all 4 countries are majority nigger, nobody is blaming Islam

Right now there is "1" net suffering.

If you feed that person in 20 years there will be "3" net suffering.

So for the cost of a cup of coffee per day you can triple the amount of suffering.

>the world is your responsiblity goy
>but don't you dare to try to rule it!

You will never convince the modern white man to stop giving to useless causes, even if you can prove to him that that his donations will lead to greater net suffering. Our long-term perception has been destroyed by jewish propaganda and drugs.

the truth is unpleasant.

>5. People affected by famine deserve it.

Actually yes they do.

there is a funny picture of a Japanese aid worker going to africa, does anyone have it?

Oh I get it. The author is not mad at Australians for being wrong about the famine, but merely for having the "wrong attitude" about the famine.

An old Jewish trick of trying to make you assume the premise and only debate unimportant tertiary crap.

Like how they convinced cuckservatives that communism was "good in theory" (translation: communism is good.)

>the food crisis gripping East Africa is driven by civil war, drought and economic collapse - not overpopulation
they've got the cart before the horse, I think

>not sending supplies with some chemicals to remotely castrate the niggers
amateurs

Australians should be put into re-education camps. I cannot wait to liberate them with our European army.
Fuck Australians

Agreed

>if everyone's rich, everyone's poor
>keep third world poor to make first world rich (for the 1%)
>lecture the 99% -- whose tax you use to keep the third world shiftless and poor -- on morality and humanity

priceless!

par for the course, bub

>OMG look at these 100 starving african kids, quick take money from whitey to feed them
10 years later
>OMG look at these 100.000 starving african kids, quick take money from whitey to feed them
10 years later
>OMG look at these 100.000.000 starving african kids, quick take money from whitey to feed them
10 years later
>The west is now just as much as a wasteland as africa and all of the worlds population dies of starvation, to the sound of the last communist's furious orgasming as his dream of everyone being equal in death has now been achieved.

t. frenchy that missed on another colony out by a fortnight

>MOST COMMON ATTITUDES TO EAST AFRICA FAMINE

I have been an aid worker during 7 years when I was young, in Africa, South America and in the Middle East.

>1. Overpopulation is the cause of the famine.

Not the only one, but yes it is

>2. Domestic issues are more important than providing aid to other countries.

Of course it is true. Would you feed first your children or a stranger?

>3. The money never arrives to those who need it.

Mostly true in 99% of cases.

>4. Famine is always happening in Africa.

Self evident

>5. People affected by famine deserve it.

This is the only point that is not true

>6. Why give money when people in the developing world should simply help themselves?

True. They have plenty of resources, land, water, sun, they just misuse them.

>7. Providing humanitarian aid indentures people into poverty.

Well often it makes people dependent on aid. In some countries over 40% of people depends on food aid.

>8. Islam is to blame for the crisis.

Not in all africa, certainly in the middle east, but it is not the only cause, it only helps overpopulation and hinders a rational assessment of the situation.

>that pic
is that fucking real? are niggers THIS dumb? (the answer is yes, pic related)

the movie about the oppressive comments is in production im sure

. People affected by famine deserve it.
>This is the only point that is not true

I guess you didn't read or

I'm German you subhuman anglonigger

>wanting to get rid of jews before they come up with the final solution
f a m

>that's my bike
jej

fucking wrong, nigger. they drove out white farmers who had been turning crops and now the farms and equipment have gone to rot

get educated. here's another file for your learning

It's the worst nigger crisis since the last nigger crisis. They're doing a really good job of showing us what our hard work gets us.

>my country was too autistic with infighting to colonise

Yes, but not all people affected by famine deserve it, like children for instance, the didn't ask to be born, they are victims of their parents and of their governments. Some people deserve it, many don't.

>my ancestors were literal anglo nigger criminals
KYS

OY VEY GOYIM! think of the children! make sure to give us--uhh african children more shekels to make more starving african children!

fuck off, nigger

Cut them off and all the useless skinniest die off. The skinniest that know how to farm survive and make progeny that also has the mental ability to farm.

The Civil War would end alot faster if we did not send food "aid" that gets taken and given to feed the soldiers doing all the killing.

. People affected by famine deserve it.

How do they not deserve it? They breed like animals and put 0 effort into making their future livable, into securing their children's future. They don't work, they don't create, how the fuck do they deserve anything at all?

>attracted 23 likes
I guess that's a big deal in Aussie land, they each had to hit the button and wait ten minutes.

I'm not paying for their mistakes and refusal to take any self initiative.

MO NEE GROS

>How do they not deserve it?
think of the children, goy! think of your women's feelings!

tfw when descended from low class criminals and doing better than some germanicuck

now thats what i call social justice

>Famine is nature's way of saying there are too many people. Stop reproducing.
Keep ignoring technology, Malthus. Fucking globalists.

>I'm not paying for their mistakes and refusal to take any self initiative.

I agree with you. If you keep giving they'll keep taking.
It is not our responsibility, is their government's responsibility to protect the innocent of their community (not our community).

>niggers
>technology
topcuck

I can't wait until global economy collapses and whitey will no longer be able to feed the nigger hordes.

Oh lord, we thank you for this great malthusian gift that we are about to receive.

Read it all again and take note of the incredulous tone of the piece. The author(s) are clearly having a hard time understanding why the base rabble don't take the "human"itarian bait.

>implying africans can farm food for even 1 kid per family

I have not and will not donate a single cent to help black or brown people, ever.

>so we feel compelled to correct the record

>that feel when when
fuck off abbo

do you pay taxes?

I never get tired of this:

Sam Kinison World Hunger

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

>Aussie bantz made the news
Good shit

>The author(s) are clearly having a hard time understanding why the base rabble don't take the "human"itarian bait.

The authors probably think pic related is fine.

kek, even a chink looks like a god next to these dumb niggers

I do, but I consider that money stolen from me and not donated.

I found it!

Africa should fully embrace China's supremacy. Africa wasn't so bad before WW1.

so when you buy something at the grocer and agree to pay the sales tax or VAT then that is robbery?

good point, but im not sure how it is in english but here `donate` suggests willingness,

They certainly are. A major political party in South Africa is dedicated to genociding the boer.
Not entirely related but
twitter.com/hatecrimesa

germanfag you will never conquer again

Aside from number 5 and number 8, which are opinions, how can anyone disagree with this list? Its all true.

the number of Australians who descend from convicts is minimal

All taxes are forcefully taken from people.
All tax money misspent by the state, e.g. on aid programs for Africa, is theft.

>Feed Africa

Feed them to the endangered lions.

This is actually a surprisingly good solution.

Yeah, this. There is no reason to write an article about some guy on whatever social media shithole posting something and receiving a couple of likes and then even conflate this one guy with all of Australia. If I post something bad about mommy Merkel on Fecebook, I'd like to see news outlets reporting this as "Germany's ugly attitude towards Merkel".

this sounds like a solution, not a problem

Neither of those are opinions.

Culpability can be measured.
Islam's influence on overpopulation can be measured.

Pointed out to a room full of people that charity is the best racket of them all, and the adverts they use are annoying.
Old lady in her 70's said they used to beg for clean water for Africans when she was a little girl.
Taken a long time to get nowhere.... £$€ for some reason £€$???

bringing civilization to Africans was a mistake since they are incapable of maintaining it by themselves

if they aren't killing whites, they are killing each other; it's just endless civil war, and rule by warlords

>they're all islamic countries anyway. They deserve it.

kek