Apple Employee: "Get out of here you Cambodian Nigger!

Video: squawker.org/culture-wars/entitled-white-prick-vs-cambodian-nir-apple-tech-bro-faces-off-hysterical-female-cyclist/

Now the SJWs have doxxed him and are trying to get him fired

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewsurnames.com/KLINGER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to see another white getting its shit ended

When will white vermin understand that Silicon Valley belongs to Asians?

Get out of here, you Cambodian nigger

/ourbro/?

She called a jew white so he called a fillipino cambodian nigger seems tit for tat.

Why are you vermin begging Trump to give you tech jobs? Nobody wants to hire you

What have Cambodians ever done?

Also

> Linking to a Stormfaggot site managed by LARPers

Wait why can she call him an entitled white prick? She brought race into it.

gtfo cambootian vermin

I thought free speech was celebrated in America? Whats the big deal if someone gets called a nigger?

Oh no, he said nigger, he has to forfeit his life

What have you done?

Underrated

There's a lot of dark Cambodians in California some I thought were niggers.
>t.Cambodian

The white has to know its place in Asian lands. It's about making an example out of it so other whites know their place

did he gonna lose his work?

He's right, Cambodian niggers need to shut the fuck up, especially when they're embarrassing their children.

>entitled white prick
Well who started with the racism....

Hint:
>Cambodian....

He girls is like:
>ohhh please not again, please mom stop it... okay okay it's too late...

Never met a group of people so determined to ride their successes from 500+ years ago into the future. They've been nothing special since at least the 1700s.

Shes in the right. He endangered her daughter. Plus he looks psychotic.

Well I did not see her endangered. As if you could look psychotic, did you ever saw or talked to psychotic people?

>Evan Klinger, a software engineer for Apple in Silicon Valley, California. Since this video went viral, he has deleted all his social media profiles, including LinkedIn and Instagram.

Ruh roh!

Looks like someone is in full damage control!

More like fleeing from a brain-damaged left-wing lynch mob.

This is what I dont get about most Sup Forums tards. Is it a smart move to call someone a nigger on camera?

What goes through your head?

>HA IM TOTALLY GONNA SHOW THIS NIGGER WHATSUP
>"NIGGER"

Deport the mother and let the qt daughter stay.

CAMBODIAN NIGGER

No it's like holding a mirror into someone's face knowing that this gonna trigger the person at which it is aimed.
She called him first
>entitled white prick

>apple
>hates Cambodians
CONFLICTED

This will only lead to someone doxxing her

>Plus he looks psychotic.
And the the mother shouting like that is definitely don't look psychotic

Whites and Asians are not equals in Asian lands. You are subordinates

>She called him first
>entitled white prick

And? Are you unironically suggesting that "entitled white prick" and "Cambodian nigger" are somehow similar in terminology?

>No it's like holding a mirror into someone's face knowing that this gonna trigger the person at which it is aimed.

Again, you avoided my question. Plus Im pretty sure the only one "triggered" is the guy who is going to lose his job, friends and is gonna be a publically shunned "racist".

>And the the mother shouting like that is definitely don't look psychotic
>look

She sounded like a mother pissed off at some guy endangering her child.

>t. Turbopaki fritzlnigger.

Woman/soon to be trap detected

Not an argument lad. This isnt about whether who is right or wrong. The question is:

>Is it a smart move to call someone a "nigger" on camera?

t. not an argument

Also keep that faggy shit to yourself, stop projecting.

Perhaps he can become an english teacher and help you out bruh.

Says the guy who lives around none.

Same guy who lives in an all white part of the US and has no clue why whites hate blacks

>And? Are you unironically suggesting that "entitled white prick" and "Cambodian nigger" are somehow similar in terminology?

No, of course not. We must confer to the Scale of Racism.

"Entitled white prick" is a 2 on the scale, not much; "Cambodian nigger" is a whopping 8 on the scale!

This constitutes a macroaggression, according to the theory of dynamic scaling in a post-structuralist society.

You fucking idiot. Both are racist remarks. There isn't "more" racist: it is or it isn't, you dumbass.

Sometimes it's easy to lose your temper and say what's really on your mind. I've called people niggers too but luckily I wasn't being recorded.

Are you dumb I did not avoid the question I answered it.
If she was concerned about her daughters safety she would have left her on the side walk...

This is why bicycles need to be on the sidewalk, they are slowing traffic.
>endangering her child
He just honked, the mother should expect this if she driving on the road

Yeah hit the bull's eye...

good. I love the apple faggots getting doxxed by sjw's, this is what you deserve when you work for that kind of company.

I've been warning pol about scumbodians for years why didn't you listen reeeeeeeeeeeee

>yfw he gets outsourced to a Cambodian nigger

She said it first, he just responded in kind, she referenced his race in the context of an insult, revealing herself to be a vile disgusting racist cunt.

Strange formatting made it hard to parse this message, but are you actually suggesting that your autistic rules about the equality of racial slurs are real?

You can stay taco, just keep proving yourself.

So she's screaming at him and brings up race, but he's the bad guy?

yes, is not racist saying white

>dumb Asian bitch calls him a "white prick"
>nobody calls for dox on her
>White guy calls her a Cambodian nigger back
>WTF RAYCISS DOXXX THAT WHITE TRASH!
Fuck California

Obviously not, the guy was retarded but speaking from experience things can get heated on the road and you don't always think right.

>slap someone
>he shoots you

Whos the bad guy?

Who the fuck brings their nine year old daughter to ride a bicycle on the street in an urban metropolitan area?

cambodians pimp out their kids to pedo jews

They both insulted each other's race, but of course the white guy who's getting yelled in his face is in the wrong because he made the mistake of being white and rich

Well, he should just explain this to his bosses

Phew, I bet he was sweating it for a minute but we all know that we live in a society where tit-for-tat applies to racial disparity too

Guy did nothing wrong. Bicyclists should be genocided. Day of the bumper when?

Are Cambodians niggers?

Besides communism and their very own legitimate Holocaust?
Not much. Waste of space desu.

>white comes to Nonwhite state and thinks it can insult the natives as if it's equal

why cambodian exactly?

t.spic

free speech is a white thing, shitskins don't really get it

Close, they're SEA monkeys.

>be black and shoot a white man
>be white and shoot a black man
Who's going to become the subject of an international meltdown?

Cambodians are Asians, not black. I would fire him too for being retarded.

Looks like im buying a new iphone

Lol, love watching coastal liberal whites get destroyed by their own creation.

>nonwhites come to a white country and thinks anybody gives a shit about their opinion

Youre only here because our cuck government lets you stay. Once the gloves come off, you fuckers are out of here.

Do you think that this situation is somehow similar and or comparable to your example?

What's your address, Cletus. I'll come to you and save you the trouble of waiting

This is the danger of our SJW society. This guy says a "bad word" and so he gets doxxed and then loses his job.

He's not in an Apple truck, he's not in an Apple uniform, he's not in an Apple store working, he doesn't say, "I work at Apple and fuck you!" He's a private citizen, not representing Apple, but the public pushes his employer to terminate his job.

Why? Does the left understand that your employer doesn't automatically own you and accept responsibility for everything you say everywhere?

Definitely a woman.
Deprived of logical thinking.
But
> muh feelings

Retard, when you engage in a match in insults, you expect the other person to one up you and the same from them to you. It's entirely her fault for bringing a racial dimension to an argument about biking on the street. It's also indicitive of how arrogant minorities act when they take for granted the self restraint white people put upon themselves to accommodate them in their own country, and how hard the get burned when white people take the kid gloves off.

i love apple now!
brb getting a new macbook pro

Talk shit, get your ass FUCKED, white parasite

Seriously, it makes me smile to think that PC culture is biting this Bernie voter in the ass.

When do minorities stop riding the inferior complex carousel?

Dude freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences lmao :^)
That means I'm totally morally right to destroy your life because you said something I don't like haha :^)

To be fair though, once you get called nigger by a white, you can't really insult them further. You just lose, since it's the word that whites hold inside and have to use all the restraint in the world, unless you're Daniel Carver, to not use. So once you get called a nigger, it's just kind of game over, especially if the guy isn't some Cletus down in Mississippi. Who knows how long that bitch was standing in front of his car arguing with him, seems it was going a while before she started recording.
Cambodian nigger BTFO.

my state is stand your ground so i think the shooter might not be charged desu senpai

>t. nigger
can't wait for all you niggers to be fucking hanged

Maybe he'll learn not to be so nice next time.

Just like with harsh divorces- of the punishment for a few words is the same as murder, why not just murder?

For real. The look on that poor kids face tells me this is not the first time she has seen her SJW mom throw a public tantrum.

Words only have the might you give them.

Im in San Diego, come and get it you chink nerd foreigner.

Hows it feel knowing no one will ever accept your ugly zipper face as a true American?

That's why niggers never gonna get it.

>be me
>work in factory
>black womyn starts screaming how I'm raycis and "us white people"
>immediately call her out and say what does race have to do with anything, what do you mean "us white people"?
>whoa that's not cool wow I can't even talk to you
>chimps out even harder making herself look like an even bigger fool

This is how you handle any situation when a leftist brings up race and they will

No shit. But the guy shouldn't have his livelihood taken away for something literally harmless he did as a private citizen. Or if he does, then the Cambodian or Philipino or whatever mongrel race that woman was, should have hers taken away as well for bringing race into it in the first place.

How's it feel knowing I use my green American dollars to fuck white while you mop floors at Wendy's

Yeah what a little hottie

>Klinger
I'll just leave this here hebrewsurnames.com/KLINGER

Apple employees say "nigger"? There may still be hope for the west.

he looks jewish though

Wow nice to see that with all the opportunities white's give to you, you are still too dumb to achive something.
>Fucking white whales is not something civilized people would consider an achievement.

Don't you see that you just participate in fortifying the lazy minority image, no obviously too dumb, what did I expect from a nigger? Sorry for over estimating you.

To be fair he's probably not some sjw regressive jew. He's most likely a guy who went to state college in business or some such.