Gotham' Star Donal Logue Asks Public to Help Find Missing Daughter

>Jade, who was born Arlo Logue, is transgender and identifies as female. She reportedly tweeted about being transgender in 2016 and her fear of being assaulted: "Shoutout to being trans cant wait to be assaulted for absolutely no reason other than existing."

Nothing of value was lost

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Finnlogue1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im putting 100 pound on them being in some crack den getting buttfucked by a black boyfriend

>Shoutout to being trans cant wait to be assaulted for absolutely no reason other than existing.
Persecution complex.

His kid sounds like garbage
I hope its dead

she/he/xhe probably went out to find some of this delicious oppression since just waiting around for it never materialized.

>She reportedly tweeted about being transgender in 2016 and her fear of being assaulted
>She

Gotham is probably the best capeshit on television right now

Huh, the got from Terriers and Sons of Apathy?

I bet he's secretly relieved that his failure of a son won't be around to embarrass him anymore

He's probably tied face down to a bed wearing nothing but a bra and miniskirt, with a lineup of men at the door waiting to pound his faggot ass.

TPBP

>Gotham' Star Donal Logue Asks Public to Help Find Missing Daughter

willing to help if i can...

>Jade, who was born Arlo Logue, is transgender and identifies as female.

...uh nevermind.

Capeshit in general is pretty shit, but Gotham's alright. I like the guy's character a lot too, shame about his kid being a tranny.

And that's how he pays for his 'stardom'

Don't know anything about a missing daughter, but I hope he finds his mentally ill son safe and sound and the boy gets the professional help that he needs.

So what the fuck am I looking for? A male or a female? You can't just arbitrarily change shit saying "oh but he IDENTIFIES as female!" If it's a male that's missing? It doesn't make any sense.

>tell public to find a girl
> they should be looking for a boy
Yeah, never will be found.

Probably got mistakenly snatched up by Hollywood's human trafficking rings. What goes around comes around.

twitter.com/Finnlogue1

Holt shit his older son is an unbearable bigger

Haven't watched gotham but he was pretty good villain in soa.

a trans woman, it's pretty obvious. you're being intentionally dense.

At some point it must be pointed out that this guy is just a horrendous parent. He's lost the same child twice. Honestly, he should commit ritual suicide in order to cleanse his shame.

So, a dude in a drag. Sorry, straight white male here, wouldn't want to oppress anyone with my efforts.