Why are Christians always in-fighting with other sects of Christianity?

To be clear I am pro-religion although not religious myself. I come from a religious family.

I have noticed though that Christians are constantly bashing other groups of Christians over some of the most minuscule things. They would be better off bashing Islam instead but they just waste energy bashing each other.

I went through ten years of sorting it all out. Finally discovered the answers to all the fighting.

Became Orthodox. Now when I hear someone fighting over some such nonsense I just remind them not to.

maybe you were seing that only on the net.

i haven't seen them live on the street

Jews and muslims are the same

Abrahamics gonna abrahamic

European religions is the only way for the White race.

Protestants are more industrious and successful than the rest, because the flexible nature of their church hierarchies means that they can and will purge corruption more often than the rigid command structures of, for example, the Vatican.
This breeds envy and great jealousy, so the pope sends his Jesuits, who are a kind of spy network and cultural sabotage group, into protestant nations to undermine them.

We won't be infighting when the next crusade comes about and we shall rise up together to retake the holy land from the sarecans.

did pagans ever experience the same division and separation into sub-sects that Christianity has?

low tier b8
but while we're here
you should post some photos of kikes destroying each other's cemeteries as shown on YouTube
168 different sects of kikes, apparently, and all hate each other's guts
By the same token, I've never heard of Baptists or Methodists or Presbyterians etc. even considering doing something as barbaric and ungodly as destroying each others' cemeteries. In fact, most Christians get on fine and their graves lie alongside each other. Christians even allow kikes and muslims, Buddhists, Jains, etc. bury their dead in Christian cemeteries

Why did you choose to become Orthodox? Just curious, because I've never encountered Orthodox Christians in my are as far as I know.

Pagans were never killing eachother because somebody believed in a diffrent type of paganism.

All of our gods are the same, just with diffrent names, and our diffrent types of paganisms have the same European root. There are no dogmas, just respecting our heritage. Therefore it might be the real way to unite Europe.

>I am pro-religion although not religious myself.

Americans here in Sup Forums are so fucked up, man.

I didn't mean literally fighting.

I have just noticed that when behind closed doors many of my Christian friends and family will bash Catholics or other groups that do a few things differently.

I became Atheist at a young age due to the American school system and until recently was extremely anti-religion. I was a Christian until about age 11 and after going through school became very anti-religion. I'm trying to get more of an understanding because I feel like I'm a byproduct of a system designed to remove religion from society.

If you strip away all the in-fighting amongst Protestants -and the only way to do it is to examine the history of the Church- you will eventually find the Orthodox Church.

And if you give up on a lot of Protestant bad habits, you will join the Orthodox Church.

Rise of the Merchant
One of the most powerful cities in history, also had nothing going for it in the beginning. At first look it was not supposed to succeed. Unlike other towns in the region like Lucca, Pisa, and Siena, Florence did not have a shoreline, so no sea trade like the Venetians, it did not have direct acess to trade routes on the land. It did not have any immediate access to natural resources, and it had limited agricultural production capabilities. Yet in spite of this it became one the largest cities in Europe with 120,000 living there. And outside of Rome itself, it was the wealthiest city and the greatest source of Renaissance art. The Florin was the American Dollar of the day.

Florence has little to no records of transactions until about the early 1100s, probably because of high taxes. Before this Merchants in Florence would use proxy towns in the surrounding area like Pisa, Lucca, and Siena to do business, where there are plenty of records of contracts and banking loans. But suddenly the same years that transactions took place in Florence the 1st walls of Florence were built (paid for by taxes). Florence made most of it's money selling wool and silk, and interest on banking loans. From the Levant, to all of Western Europe, and North Africa, it was the bank of Kings and Popes. Florence was where the Medici lived, who practically ruled all of Europe, and with their
peers, they financed the entire Renaissance. It was the Medici that found and funded great artists like Michelangelo, Raphael, Botticelli, Fra Angelico, Pietro Perugino, Donatello, and Leonardo da Vinci, and 4 Popes were from that family.

Revenge of the Goy
Their power slowly increased from the 1100s to 1500s, with a brief ShekelShoah right before the Black Plague in the mid 1300s. But after the black plague the Merchants they prospered bc God took care of the filthy goyim. Then suddenly something happened. In the 1500s trade contracted, kings stopped doing taking out loans, cities refused to commerce with Florence and dozens of other Merchant cities in Italy that also financed the Renaissance. At first it was in Northern Germany, and England but then it spread all through out Europe, until Florence totally shut down all it's banking and trading to Italy exclusively, except for certain places in Spain, France, and the city of Amsterdam. They were so skilled and YET in spite of overcoming every obstacle, especially early on, it became a husk of it's former glory all in a single century. The very same century as the Protestant Reformation. You see Protestants hated to commerce with Roman Catholics or Jews altogether. Suddenly all these patrons of the arts were without money to fund the Renaissance, so the Renaissance ended, choking them out in competition all over Europe until Florence had no power to even outsell Protestant made fabrics in their own city. This was the Great Shekel War with the Business Goy and his Reforming friends and the Merchant lost, so the Renaissance had to be shut down. This was the second ShekelShoah of this age. So they packed up their bags and sailed all over the seven seas taking their florins and shekels with them. This commenced the Golden Age of Piracy in 1600 and 1700s.

They are all insane cultists. Satan runs all the churches.

Yo man I'm Calvinist and all I've seen are Catholics bashing Martian Luther, Lutherans, Baptists, and Us Calvinists. I mean, I can see their points, but let's realize that Islam is the actual threat here

>minuscule things
it's a race to the bottom. who will accept more refugees. who will adopt more african children. who will accept more based spics or niggers. who will let mexicans fuck their wife. who will let a black fuck their daughter.

the only reason why these retards hate islamic shitskins is cause they're islamic and not christian. if they were christian then they'd welcome every shitskin to come fuck their daughter

Christian infighting gave rise to the concept of a secular state. The middle ages have come and gone. The Crusades failed.

>Europe was never divided before Christianity

>But after the black plague the Merchants they prospered bc God took care of the filthy goyim.

(((Pure coincidence)))

Why do Christians bend backwards for Israel when it's well-established that Israel go against the interests of Christian beliefs and scamming them of their money?

It wasn't divided by religion.

I want the drugs you are smoking
The romans put gaals to the sword unless they converted to their Gods and worshiped them (and by extent their emperor)

fake news

also
>nazi
kekistani flag would be better fitting to you

Sup Forums has the israel/US relationship backwards. Bankrolling their military gives us an insane amount of leverage over their international diplomacy. Not to mention they're like the only thing holding back the formation of a unified Muslim state.

Because they are arrogant enough to believe that Jesus will triumph over the Jews in the end, that their religious vision for Israel and Jews is inevitable.

Jews understand this and use it as an excuse to exploit them. Even when they know that Jews know they fall back on their Christian supremacy.

With Jews you lose.

The infighting was always between groups that wanted to use Christianity as a means of forced unity and control (old Roman tradition expressed through Papal states) and those who strayed from Catholicism (heretics), those learned in the Latin/post-printing press Bible and wanted to call out the church, and secular emperors who vied for power the same way the popes were.

Its because the slippery slope is not a fallacy, but a real observable phenomena, and religion is smart enough to never give that initial inch.

It sticks to its guns exactly as it was, unchanging, and everyone who does otherwise is a heretic.

>On no he has facts that prove my pagan universalism is just bullshit
>I know I'll call him a lying cuck and not provide ANY facts to back up my side

It's not just Christians. It's basipally every religion. Yes, even buddhists have sects that get violent. It's just human nature, lad

>NOT wanting all the sand niggers to die off in the most horrible way possible and all their little cuck traitors with them
Thank the Lord goyim the Black Plague gave you the Renaissance

Infighting keeps them relevant.
It gives them meaning.
Religion strives on an opposition, much like the 2 party politics of the US today.

Because Christianity is the libertarian religion. It literally has the power to liberate you from all sin, FOR FREE.

Now you know the real reason why the least aggressive religion is also the most hated.

>facts
>no source
romans were murdering gaus because they were rebellious, not because of religion

also natsoc is imcompatable with christkikenity

see galatians 3:28

use kekistani or tempLARP flair instead

Ephesians 5 and 6 faggot go back to plebbit

>pure system
>gets corrupted over time
>pure system
>pure system

We are now on 3rd wave Orthodoxy. I've seen two orthodox churches sprout up in my area in the last 5 years.

Matthew 11:11-19.

>11Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. 13For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. 15He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

>16But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, 17And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented. 18For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. 19The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Denomination matters little, every man has to work out his own faith.

>Ephesians 5 and 6
ehm... what the fuck is your point? that jews didn't like whoremongering as well?

kys illiteral burgernigger

>galatians 3:28
Telling kikes that they aren't the chosen people=/=jews are a ok and you should blanda up you retard
and you can't rebel against someone if they aren't under your rule in the first place
and the 30 years war wasn't JUST because of Christianity sectarianism, but one shouldn't deny it's involvement

>no slave nor free
>Slaves obey your masters

>no jew nor Greek
>Jews are beloved for the sake of their fathers
>no not be bonded with darkness

>No male nor female
>Woman obey your Men
>Sons obey your fathers

He literally said that Nations are fake (and therefore ethnonationalism is not chrostkike)
>No jew mo greek
Literally "nationz are game!!!"
>no male nor female
Literally "we are all equal111!!!"

le based christkikenity :---------DDDD

>that block of text
Nothing makes my eyes glaze over faster than massive theological debates over semantics.

It's always semantics too.

>Oh Adonai, El Shaddai I thank thee that I am no Woman, nor A Goy, nor a Slave.
Did you know that these three groups were prohibited from learning Torah or going to the temple of Jerusalem? That prayer is the Prayer of the Pharisee, thankfulness for being such a man is no sin but it was used to justify keeping people in ignorance about the Torah. Now Paul says the opposite that

:There is no slave nor free, no man or woman, no jew (whitey) nor Greek (whitey) in CHRIST
In Christ is another phrase for salvation and attending Church service and mass. Saying they could all go. Because the Church is the body of Chrst

Also in 2 Peter 2 Peter literally calls niggers literal animals

Dumb goys falling for Satan's fresh new trick - gnosticism, Orthodoxy, protestantism, sedevacantism, etc.

Its all the fault of foggot catholics and cuck protestants

Must suck to have been forced to go to church user

There was once a time Christianity was under one congregation worshiping god the proper way but that all changed when Jesus and his disciples passed away.

Men within the congregation wanted to worship god in their own way instead of the right way so broke off into their own sects, now we have so many forms of Christianity and now they all bash each other thinking they're the real deal.

Nobody knows anymore who's the real but at least jesus & friends dropped hints in gods word on how to identify genuine Christians.

This. Honestly, who gives a shit about their infighting over semantics? Christianity is only relevant to old people and child molesters.

>no jew (whitey)
hahahaha oh my fucking gods

BASED WHITE KIKES

Then why do all Catholic and Mudslime books on how to spot jews consistently speak of pasty pale men with huge noses, large eyes that can be blue or green, and with usually red hair? Esau had red hair, King David had red hair, many famous jews in history had red hair. Romans said redheads could not be trusted because it meant that they were jewish.

>Then why do all Catholic and Mudslime books on how to spot jews consistently speak of pasty pale men with huge noses, large eyes that can be blue or green, and with usually red hair?
What "all"?
>Romans said redheads could not be trusted because it meant that they were jewish
Didn't say that, but they might have thought that Red-haired meant barbarian.

Also notice that word "red-haired" to Romans meant "light-haired".

Some kikes might have had red hair, because it used to be more popular in ancient times, even some Egyptian kangz had red hair.

No Barbarian comes the Greeks. The Persians would try to say "PARMENIO" and they would stutter going "bar-bar-" OR it comes from the Jews since BAR means BEN or Son in Aramaic. Hence Simon BAR Jonah. Hence BARBARIANS

Hint hint the Greeks said that Romans were among these (((Barbarians)))

Also many Greeks were the direct descendants of the Philistines in the bible. Not all but many. The Spartans called themselves Hebrews and Shemites (in Josephus and Macabees). The Spartans considered themselves separate from the rest of Greece and demanded geographic and cultural isolation. They were the only group in Greece to successfully transition to Roman invasion and rule. The Romans only liked the Spartans they hated the rest of Greece.

>over some of the most minuscule things.

Its not minuscule when we talk about heaven or hell , and enough spread their faulty doctrine filling hell with even more souls