Does it bother you to see Mexican flags on this board?

Does it bother you to see Mexican flags on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video12411723/busty_babe_fucking_stepbro_closeup_at_home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, why?

seeing that flag means that they're in mexico where they belong

I moslty ignore Mexican posts. It's always some butthurt response.

btw, who is this girl?

xvideos.com/video12411723/busty_babe_fucking_stepbro_closeup_at_home

Oh look a roach... dont you have a market to bomb or something?

Okay okay! no need to get defensive all of a sudden...

mexicans are the niggers of the latino world. cubans and puerto ricans are at the top. and argentina

S-400 cant defend you from my Flying Papantla dudes

>Does it bother you to see Mexican flags on this board?
Not at all, it's good to know at least some of you are still in mexico

Puerto Rico, for real? Go suck a cock you Ricky Martin Lover.

Cuba, after Batista not so much.

Argentina? Nice women, rest is crap.

We have holy people who bless our country. They form a magical barrier you catholics cannot hope to pass.

Lmao.

The roach hive mind

what bothers me is US flags talking spanish and rooting for mexican football team on Sup Forums

Yes, the though that your internet packets are crossing the border and touching my router disgusts me.

>Go suck a cock you Ricky Martin Lover
kek, and to think I had almost forgot about the 6 months that faggot was famous

>Does it bother you to see Mexican flags on this board?

nah, most of you are cool and realistic, the rest are trolls just like I am half the time

What pisses me off is that not one of you has ever tried to answer this question: Let's say you get your clay back. What exactly do you think is going to happen?

I think most of the middle to upper class whites and browns will head for the rest of the USA. And all this new territory will over a decade or two simply turn into more of Mexico.

What makes you think that this land, which is already half full of Mexicans anyway, would benefit by being controlled by Mexicans?

Butthurt nigger, not even you people like your weird no draws sports, go KYS and save some air.

we're talking about the people, not the land. learn to read you penis wrinkle. the white non-ghetto people from cuba, puerto rico, and argentina are the top of class. mexicans are the niggers of the hispanics. everyone knows it. dirty ass 3 foot nigger.

>rooting for mexican football team on Sup Forums

Mexicans can play football?

Im missing eggs and a loaf of bread

people under a hundred years old enjoying being puppets and flexing hand me down magic

Your country is so gay he might as well become its next PM

yes

viva la cruz azul! GOLAZO GOLAZO GOLAZO!!!

Build soccer fields, destroy infrastructure, overpopulate and yea basically turn it into more Mexico, which is way better than usa anyway.

>he might as well become its next PM
You got me there, but Ricky is already busy running France into the ground

So says the dude with the Pirates of the caribean flag, why dont you just go KYS and go to hell with your fellow anglo sodom sailors?

wow you really triggered me pedro

Dont you have some beheading to do?

Nope, your country has awesome food and that makes you alright. Just get that narco nonsense cleaned up.

>turn it into more Mexico, which is way better than usa anyway.

cough*, then why are there 20 million illegal mexicans in the usa working shit jobs for slave wages, and uh, zero americans risking their lives to break into Mexico?

I understand national and ethnic pride, but you are not one of the realistic ones I referred to.

Last time I checked your inbreed team wasnt playing the Confederations cup and had just sacked its coach and was all butthurt for being 2nd to a 3rd world nation.

Narcos are the MACHO version of SJWs

Every country has its own shit to deal with

but feminazis,queers,gay,pedos ain't one of our problems

Tu si matate pendejo, cruz azul no mames

no the moslem fagposts are worse along with the lgbtbbqblt fagposts.
Sad.

Any mexican with some sense will tell you that the territory is much better off under american administration.

Mexican patriotism is cute.

Regarding mexican flags, I get embarrassed sometimes for dumb fucks but I've also seen posters I'd gladly share a cold one with.

We like to export our way of life isnt it obvious?

No. Just stay on your side of the wall.

>lack of amerishart posts on this thread
lel the memes are real 50%

Mostly curious as to how you can go long enough without getting beheaded to post anything.

i'm not a dude

>>Last time I checked your inbreed team wasnt playing the Confederations cup

Am I supposed to care about some cup you piss in? Is that like the European pissing trough?

Im actually selling drugs for kids in your white kindergardens

nope. doesn't bother me
We were going to swap 10 million muzzies for 500 Mexicans a while back
I supported that
Would love to see the muzzie gangs in oz being beheaded by Mexican thugs

>Tu si matate pendejo, cruz azul no mames

Is that slang? Google translate pretty much crashed and burned.

La vida loca

>white kindergardens

you must travel a lot to find one

Soccer fans, don't pay them attention.

Cruz Azul is a soccer team, and it really sucks.

>Tu si matate pendejo, cruz azul no mames
>You really KYS, cruz azul no fucking way

no. just tell me a good mexican food recipe that shit is good!

Kill yourself if you speak spanish here. No, really, off yourself.

>Better that Mexicans with US flags on this board.

No, it makes me laugh knowing you miss meals just to be able to shitpost.

>Oh look a roach... dont you have a market to bomb or something?
Thanks for the keks, fucking beaner.

¡ay caramba! jajajajajajajaja

I hate mexicans but 12.5% of me is mexican. what do?

it bothers me to see all the JEW trolls on this board.

They will never reclaim Texas. We will let them stay here though, which I don't agree with.

daily reminder that the yucatan is rightly mayan

I love Mexicans. I just hate muzzies.

Keep Texas, we want Montana

American expat here that sometimes LARPs as real Mexican with their flag.

Americans have nothing against Mexicans. Those of us who aren't brainwashed leftist libshits who consume corporate, mainstream media understand that open borders only benefits the rich on account of the glut of cheap, gov't-subsidized labor, and is to the detriment of everyone else.

On top of that, you vote for Democrats. And then you're hypocrites, in that I'm sure both Mexicans in Mexico and in the US wouldn't support mass immigration into Mexico. We all have a right to our own countries and cultures.

Kek

No, because your country is a giant shit hole.

I don't really care if we're poor, you hwite boy gringos will always be welcome as long as you aren't gay nigger lovers

>We like to export our way of life isnt it obvious?

I'm an old white guy living in a trailer park that used to be white/black/asian and now it's 99% Mexican or other latinos.

The Mexicans work their asses off, have solid families, paint their trailers, build on to their trailers, turn their piece of shit trailers into houses. They rent chairs and tables and awnings (? big tent like things in case it rains) for parties when their kids have a birthday. Their kids go to school every day and seem to be well behaved until they are teenagers and then they tend to act like any teen.

In other words, they behave better than american white trash or blacks or even middle class whites.

So did these really nice people leave mexico simply for economic opportunity?

Pic related - my favorite mexican even though she's actually from spain.

I actually don't hate mexicans, although it's infuriating when they bitch about being deported.

We're currently 76% white, and are projected to be majority white as far as the models go, on account of Hispanics who self-identify as white.

But keep running with the establishment's "non-Hispanic white" meme. It's not like we actually want them to assimilate. They need to be brainwashed into being a monolith minority group who vote for commie Democrats like the chimp ass niggers.

Let's actually go back and stop identifying the Irish, Italians, and Polish as white while we're at it.

>The Mexicans work their asses off, have solid families, paint their trailers, build on to their trailers, turn their piece of shit trailers into houses.

And since they have zero education and minimal skills their 6 kids are basically on welfare their entire life.

But they work hard, right?

Give them work visas with no possibility of residence or citizenship so they go the fuck back to Mexico.

Want to bring in mexicans? Give out visas to their upper middle class who also despises the ignorant mestizos from the south that end up as illegals in the US.

There are quite a few smart and educated mexicans that would kill to live in the US but there are no visas left for them since the US has 30 fucking million illegal mexicans here already.

She clearly has an American education. I thought you gringos wanted them to assimilate?

This

What culture does america have?
Stealing land culture?
Invasive foreign policy culture?
Slave culture?

>barriers
>stopping mexicans

i want them out of the fucking country

Cubans and Puerto Ricans literally ARE niggers. At least Blacks are mostly nonexistent in the rest of Latin America.

i lolled, good one

Kek

I no longer even bother replying to flag hiders who comment on the histories of other countries. Even your online anonymity isn't enough for you. You hide your country too. What a wimp.

no, I see mexicans throughout my day for the most part

mart shart culture

>I no longer even bother replying to flag hiders who comment on the histories of other countries.

That pisses me off too, but then proxy fags are even worse in a way.

Dude, anyone who tries and argues for the "reclaim" of the Mexican territory lost is an idiot that doesn't understand history and you should ignore his/her ass.

We lost the territory fair and square. Santa Ana was an idiot

I just proceed under the assumption that flag hiders have flags that people usually shit on, roaches, poojeets, leafs, swecucks. Often you can just tell. My go to suspect is leaf.

Jew flags bothers me more.

>hides behind a fake meme flag to mock beans

being this maricon. Go kys you're enchilada Achmed.

>She clearly has an American education

Hispanics use public school as their personal daycare.

It takes their kids off their hands for half the day PLUS it feeds them and in many cases even gives them food to take home at the end of the day.

So yeah of course those anchor babies "get education". It's part of the gibs that bring them here.

exactly. they shit out 6 kids and none of them know english or who the first president of the usa was...pure drain on the system. subhuman. most races would be embarrassed and ended the behavior.

fact.

t. LAUSD

On vacation fuckboii

t. amerilard

>implying I want to live under a 7 digit meme health care system left by negro commie POTUS, while I can get even a liver or heart transplant for free en el seguro.
>Dont need a visa to go back to Mexico
>we have better taco, hotties and beaches

South side is freedom side m8. It's cool to visit my tios and cousins at CO and New Mexico every once in a while tho. They live in comfy and are based and caring as fuck.

Maybe in your ghetto shithole

I bet you are that roach that always puts a star in the word white

>inb4 barriers moving mexicans from San Diego to Mcallen and back

No. We are good allies when we tag team america and make drumpf look like a foolish cheeto

Santa Ana was smart enough and brutal too, he just got too tired during his battle with Sam Houston as this historical photo shows.

Mexicans are fine just stay the fuck out of our country. Stop coming into ours and showing Mexican pride, no you lost that the second you decided to come to our country illegally.

I think Mexicans are okay. They just need to kill cartels.

fuck off italy