Her name was Yingying Zhang

Brendt Christensen was arrested on charges of kidnapping Yingying Zhang

She was a visiting scholar at University of Illinois studying agriculture sciences

Her friends and family, who flew to Illinois from China after her disappearance on June 9, attended a walk across campus on Thursday
Christensen attended the walk the same day he was captured on surveillance talking about kidnapping Zhang and holding her against her will

Zhang was last seen getting into Christensen's black Saturn Astra on June 9

A search of his cell phone also found he visited a fetish website and looked through threads titled 'Abduction 101' and 'perfect abduction fantasy'

The FBI believes Zhang is dead; it remains unclear if her body has been found

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660192/amp/Man-kidnapped-Chinese-student-went-rally.html
cnn.com/2017/06/29/africa/african-students-china-us/index.html
archive.is/XXQzg
np.reddit.com/user/RedPillOverdose8
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074575257/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robot or Sup Forumsack?

Their small eyes give them poor peripheral vision, and depth perception. She was poorly adapted to stop a superior wide eyed predator. Natural selection at work.

robot

About 5,600 Chinese students are enrolled at the University of Illinois - more than any other U.S. college, according to government data. Zhang's kidnapping prompted fears among Chinese students and their families.

Zhang, originally from Jianyang, China, was the daughter of a working-class factory driver.

She graduated last year with a master's degree in environmental engineering from Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School, and went on to work at the University of Illinois' Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, where she researched photosynthesis and crop productivity.

Those who knew Zhang described her as bright and outgoing. She played guitar and sang in a band called 'Cute Horse' in China. One of her favorite songs was Bette Midler's 1980 hit, The Rose.

Zhang's boyfriend has said that she was cautious and wouldn't normally get into a car with a stranger unless duped or forced.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660192/amp/Man-kidnapped-Chinese-student-went-rally.html

>ying zhing yang

>be hardworking factory worker
>the conditions are horrible but you still keep going because you want your only daughter to have a better life than you did
>you finally manage to save enough money to send her to school in America
>she gets kidnapped and murdered by some godless mutt

mix of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /r9k/

>About 5,600 Chinese students are enrolled at the University of Illinois
Holy shit.

You know, the chinese had massive riots over the government admitting a handful of africans to their universities.. maybe they actually are smarter.

He told them he couldn't recall what he was doing the day Zhang disappeared, according to FBI Special Agent Anthony Manganaro's affidavit.

When Christensen was interviewed again, he told investigators he picked up an Asian woman who said she was late for an appointment.

But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.

But Christensen was under surveillance when he was captured in an audio recording on June 29 - the same day he attended the rally - explaining how he took Zhang to his apartment and held her against her will.

Based on his comments, along with other facts uncovered during the investigation, FBI agents believe Zhang is no longer alive.

Asked if authorities had any leads on where Zhang's body might be, FBI spokesperson Bradley Ware declined comment.

Another person who lived with Christensen consented to a search of the home, and the FBI obtained his phone, which included a browser history of abduction threads.

A search of Christensen's car also indicated the front passenger door had been 'cleaned to a more diligent extent than the other vehicle doors,' the criminal complaint said.

'Based on my training and experience, I believe that this type of action may be indicative of an attempt to conceal or destroy evidence,' Manganaro said
degeneracy kills

If this would have been done by a muslim or a negroid this thread would have 300 replies by now, but no. its ok because its a white dude

>He told them he couldn't recall what he was doing the day Zhang disappeared, according to FBI Special Agent Anthony Manganaro's affidavit.
Was he hooked up to lie detector during these interviews?

>When Christensen was interviewed again, he told investigators he picked up an Asian woman who said she was late for an appointment.
At this point was it big news that it was known she was missing, and he would have heard the news that it was news she was missing?

>But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.

>But Christensen was under surveillance when he was captured in an audio recording on June 29 - the same day he attended the rally - explaining how he took Zhang to his apartment and held her against her will.
Who was he talking to when he said this, how was it brought up? He just randomly admitted to this? Why should the audio not be made public?

fishyness. extreme surveillance is good I guess

Why do they all look the same?

>>But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.
could she speak english? panic instead of calmly "you made a wrong turn, go this way"

any cameras around the residential area? did she have a cell phone on her a that time?

Illinois is now importing chinks for schooling? No fucking wonder they are broke. Americans can't get afford a classroom but hell, import chinks, wetbacks and got fuckers. We got a party.

Zhang, 26, was last seen getting into a black Saturn Astra on June 9, just weeks after she arrived at the university's Urbana-Champaign campus from China to study agriculture sciences.

The FBI found Christensen owned a car with a sunroof and a cracked hubcap on the passenger side, matching the vehicle Zhang was last seen climbing into, according a criminal complaint filed in federal court on Friday.

Authorities also obtained his cell phone and found Christensen had visited threads titled 'Abduction 101', 'perfect abduction fantasy' and 'planning a kidnapping' on the website FetLife, a 'social network for the BDSM, fetish and kinky community'.

Christensen, who was admitted to the school's competitive physics graduate program in 2013, also had an OkCupid account that said he was 'married and in an open relationship'.

In his profile, he wrote: 'I’m Brendt. Grad student at UIUC. I’m pretty chill and easy going...it’s pretty much impossible to make me mad. I want to experience everything and test my limits.

'I also work out a ton but don’t mind if you don’t. Fitness has been a passion of mine since junior high.'

Fry him.
Unless that's his sister or his mom.
Then enshrine him.

ying ying bing bing bom

>one less chink rat in the world
oh, no.

user, Niggers would be complaining about how his rights were violated and he should go free.

Non Niggers believe he should get the death penalty.

>reads "perfect abduction" info online
>uses his own car to kidnap someone

This guy would make for some classic memes back in the face caption days

She already graduated and was a visiting scholar. That means she was working in a lab.

Lrn2read fucking illiterate burger.

Likely she was paying to work in the Lab.

Wasn't there a story out a year ago exactly like this? Even down to the name of the victim.

I remember because I made a joke in the thread about "maybe she yingying'd in his coke".

>could she speak english?
very few of the foreign born chinks can speak english well or express themselves properly. most of them have retarded third world mannerisms, too.

dude needed to get himself a plane ticket to China if he really wanted some Asian gash in his face. the girls that come over here and do chem/bio lab work are all autistic soulless automatons who are probably even more awkward than the white dudes trying to bang them.

t. worked in several labs in college. your odds of banging science asians without chloroform or abduction are practically zero.

also 70% of them convert and become hardcore christians when they move to the US, so have fun with that

why you sterio typing you commie piece of garbage? dont you lefty cuck faggots look down on steriotyping?

Because it's an obvious false flag you dumb nigger. It'll be used to crack down on "the environment that could allow tbis to happen". They're just not as blatant about wanting to control the internet as Teresa May.

>The FBI found Christensen owned a car with a sunroof and a cracked hubcap on the passenger side, matching the vehicle Zhang was last seen climbing into, according a criminal complaint filed in federal court on Friday.
who saw last seen climb into? person? camera?

If he is guilty, can information be found more quickly about where she might be from him? The investigators say, if you tell us where she is, your sentence will be cut much shorter, nicer prison and stuff? because finding out if she is alive is the most important thing? more important then if he goes to jail or not, so he should just say? because all evidence points to him being guilty, all evidence points to him being guilty, so he will get life in prison, but much less if he tells what happened to her?

>Those who knew Zhang described her as bright and outgoing. She played guitar and sang in a band called 'Cute Horse' in China. One of her favorite songs was Bette Midler's 1980 hit, The Rose.

>He told them he couldn't recall what he was doing the day Zhang disappeared, according to FBI Special Agent Anthony Manganaro's affidavit.
Was he hooked up to lie detector during these interviews?

>When Christensen was interviewed again, he told investigators he picked up an Asian woman who said she was late for an appointment.
At this point was it big news that it was known she was missing, and he would have heard the news that it was news she was missing?

>But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.

>But Christensen was under surveillance when he was captured in an audio recording on June 29 - the same day he attended the rally - explaining how he took Zhang to his apartment and held her against her will.
Who was he talking to when he said this, how was it brought up? He just randomly admitted to this? Why should the audio not be made public?

Who gives a shit about some chink invader
Kill every last squinty eyed bastard for all I care

Huge news. Flyers all over town, constant requests from the police for info, etc.

>working-class factory driver.
What is a factory driver?
And why are people on the left a d right suddenly talking about free speech has limits and this fetlife social media site that teaches abduction 101 has 6 million users?
I'll lay odds Zhang was a chicom agent and her "disappearance" is a pretext to start Chinese style internet censorship in the US.
And you thought they'd be dumb enough to use Sup Forums as their pretext.

so when he was first questioned he would have known about her missing? Idk, it seems like a shitty situation but I believe:

If he is guilty, can information be found more quickly about where she might be from him? The investigators say, if you tell us where she is, your sentence will be cut much shorter, nicer prison and stuff? because finding out if she is alive is the most important thing? more important then if he goes to jail or not, so he should just say? because all evidence points to him being guilty, all evidence points to him being guilty, so he will get life in prison, but much less if he tells what happened to her?

And curious about the 'recording surveillance' of him admitting he kidnapped her, who he said that to, when, how did the convo come about, how he said it, if this is true how it would not be played for him, to prove his guilt, and then asap demand he tell and show what happened to her

Probs dead, and his whore wife is probably an accomplice

Both these degenerates should be made an example

he probably do crash tests if he's a working class factory "driver" they picked a chink because they're easier to replace with a new chink ( yeah it's easier to forget that they die if they all have the same face ) ... this or he just drive in them and then write his impression about the care performance on road
just kidding i don't know, if i recall correctly the last time i saw something like this it was during a race.
Those guys are probably professional race drivers who are paid by companies to represent a brand during events ...
now i'm curious too.

could mean, factory operator, or driver in a factory, or driver from factory to factory or driver for a factory driving what the factory makes

Read the article. They have cameras everywhere that literally showed him getting her, he is a degenerate fetishist in an "open marriage" who was reading "abduction for dummies"-tier shit, and he decided to clean his car for no reason right after it oaying special attention to clean 1 certain door, then he went to the march her parents organized about it (typical psycho behavior), his wife let the police into the house to look after stuff and I guess this is when they bugged him

The article gives all the details we know so far

No one cares about your dead gook liberal. Fuck off OP

or driver for the factory racing team

This
Underrated Post

>perfect abduction
>step 1: Don't fucking google abduction

>Appears to have gf
>Still feels the need to abduct some ugly gook

Was he just some asian fetishist or what?

ok so with all that evidence, seemingly proving absolute guilt, why didnt they extremely demand that he tells them and show them what happened to her? from the moment those clues stacked up to being overwhelming evidence, finding out if she is alive and dead became more important than him, or his jail time or anything

His profile says he is in an "open marriage" aka they're degenerates

but what if they both consent tho

> her
That thing can't be female

How the fuck can you tell? don't all mudslimes girls wear a hefty bag so you don't rape them?

Seriously. Also, it sounds like she got into the car with him voluntarily. She's probably just run off somewhere.

> murdered by some godless mutt
good. stop sending your asians here you dumb fuck

BETTER HOLD THE PRESSES GOTTA GO INVESTIGATE SOME ASIAN RETARD SLUT!

Can we find her, pol? If we can find Shia's flag, we can do anything

Stereotyping*

Funny how you can't spell properly in your answer to the fact that I insinuated that you were illiterate.

i have the same blanket. thanks chink now im going to throw it out fucking shithead chinks

No.

why do I want to find some asian cunt? let me guess faggot you are asian shithead.

yes.

So I bet she was fucking Chad regularly and he was getting nothing so he had to abduct someone

While I understand that this is sad and shit. Considering the Seth Rich thing actually made sense. I don't really see why this is getting reposted a million times a day.

excuse me, and not getting deleted by the mods.

> UIUC gets bad rep over the abduction among the Chinese
> Less and less rich communist party kids in campus
Sucks to be UIUC

Unless we're gonna make a thread for every missing asian.This is retarded.

Fuck off Brendt

BRO I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR

Next time though, I'm just gonna tie some pocky to a stick near an alley.

Good, maybe they can stop blocking up my streets and getting hit by buses.

> now
Okay nigger, imagine being a broke but luxorious public school. Would you rather
> let in an IL resident for $5K
Or
> let in a foreigner for $50K
?

bbbbbBbbbut white guys are incapable of doing bad things!
It was the gubmint!

>Zhang, originally from Jianyang, China, was the daughter of a working-class factory driver.

What a load of shit - do you think the working classes in China can afford to send their children abroad?

They're all connected to the elite.

A fucking chink went missing, there are literally a billion more.

Who the fuck cares

lol there are over 50k african students in china, so i guess the riots didnt work

cnn.com/2017/06/29/africa/african-students-china-us/index.html

I can't stand stories like these and utter filth and degeracy of kidnapping and raping someone . You have to Be the lowest form of life to commit an act like this with no conscience and no fear of God… cause let me tell you Demons like this have a special place in the lake of Cinder. Humans are capable of true compassion and also immense evil. Sad that humans are capable of this.

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters archive.is/XXQzg

Women don't do this. Men do. Crime is almost always about men doing bad things to men, women, and kids in that order.

Apparently the guy who kidnapped the Chinese girl in Illinois was a reddit-poltard.

>Federal authorities have arrested and charged a 28-year-old man with kidnapping Yingying Zhang, a visiting scholar at the University of Illinois who disappeared three weeks ago and now is presumed dead.

>Brendt Christensen, a former Ph.D. candidate who had studied physics at the university, was arrested late Friday, according to a news release from the Department of Justice. A federal complaint also was filed Friday in the Central District of Illinois accusing him of kidnapping Zhang from the Urbana-Champaign campus the afternoon of June 9.

>Authorities also searched Christensen’s home and seized electronics, including his phone, according to the affidavit. The phone’s search history revealed visits to a bondage and sadomasochism fetish website called FetLife and a forum called "Abduction 101," as well as subthreads titled “Perfect abduction fantasy” and "planning a kidnapping," according to the affidavit. The searches to those websites had occurred several weeks before the alleged abduction, around April 19, authorities wrote in the affidavit.

>Suspected reddit user account (not verified, last activity Fri 6pm): np.reddit.com/user/RedPillOverdose8

>Suspected steam user account (not verified, last online Fri 9pm): steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074575257/

Some stuff he posted:

>None of this will happen until there is a (((lying press))) ban. Liberals will cry "muh freedom of speech." In fact, there is nothing more crucial to securing freedom of speech, than breaking the monopoly on the information presented to the public!

>Raytheon values (((Affirmative Action))) and (((workplace diversity))). Likewise, I value this masterpiece of engineering made possible by those FUCKING WHITE MALES!

>Can confirm that any "student" enrolled in college and is not pursuing a technical degree is a worthless piece of shit.

>No thanks. I prefer military hardware that was not designed by niggers, gooks, muds, trannies and faggots for the sake of "muh diversity."

>I now know why women weren't allowed to vote throughout the majority of human history

>Cause muh "White Privelage."

>This would definitely be a nationwide outrage if this was a Missing Jewish Girl. The ADL would make a racket, antisemitism would be alleged from all sides, and Steven Spielberg might make a movie about it

>I accept the deaths of all ugly feminists at the hands of rapefugees if it sparks a debate about Immigration

>Why is it that white women are more interested in partying at the club and having a career? Perhaps it is correlated to the lifestyle being pushed by every major show and ad on television? Perhaps it has something to do with the push for "gender equality " by everyone in our government, industry and academia? But who is behind it all?

>How would the Jews have liked it if they were told to "Go back to Europe or go to Jail" when they came to Palestine? You must not forget, that Israel is a nation of refugees. #OpenBordersForIsrael

>1 in 4 college women say that they are sexually assaulted, the same way that 1 in 5 kids say that Santa Claus is real

>What do you think about bringing millions of refugees to Israel?

Don't you have a church to blow up Achmed

RIP in peace

>your odds of banging science asians without chloroform or abduction are practically zero.

Kek no

You just suck at getting laid

>>This would definitely be a nationwide outrage if this was a Missing Jewish Girl. The ADL would make a racket, antisemitism would be alleged from all sides, and Steven Spielberg might make a movie about it
you think he had the nerve to write this about the crime he was guilty of? or more so because of that

Lol, this. My wife is Chinese and all her classmates who went abroad to study had parents who had lots of money, guangxi and ccp connections. An amazing gaokao score isn't enough.

guanxi*

>My wife is Chinese
kys

Probably a democrat.

>Was he hooked up to lie detector during these interviews?
Unfortunately they can get a confession from a polygraph only if the suspect believes a polygraph works. It's also not admissible in court.

>Muslim commits a terrorist attack every two weeks, sometimes blowing up 50+ people at concerts

HE WASN'T A REAL MUSLIM! ISLAM IS PEACE! YOU'RE ALL RACIST!

>one case of a white dude murdering someone

SEE WHITES DO IT TOO!

good if white men won't stay away from gook women maybe now gook women will stay away from white men

1. they all have BFs back home

2. most are autistic as fuck and/or virgins

3. they don't drink or party

4. 50% of them will only date/associate with other asians (meaning - that Asian kid with the $90,000 Audi who chainsmokes and wears yeezy shoes)

5. a significant portion are crazy christians

there are exceptions to the rule, of course, but on the whole lab rat asians aren't even worth the hassle. if you've got yellow fever either go for the 2nd generation ones or try and bag one over in Asia proper.

and no I don't suck at getting laid.

>Killing a Chink
>Making all the Chinks scared to come to the US

FUCKING BASED
Give this man a medal

You're the right one idk what kind of lab chinks Swissbros getting but the ones in the US are all fucking souless robots at the big Universitys here.

poor girl,she had a bright future but she yinged when she should have yanged and bang! That was the end of yingying zhang

>2. most are autistic as fuck and/or virgins
>3. they don't drink or party
>4. 50% of them will only date/associate with other asians (meaning - that Asian kid with the $90,000 Audi who chainsmokes and wears yeezy shoes)
>5. a significant portion are crazy christians
>bad

Lold

No. It's always the other way around at U of I engineering.

>zero sources posted
Is this fanfic?

yep they get paid but it's really low wages. $15/hr is pretty good for a lab rat, you'd be better off financially working basically anywhere else. remember most of the funding is grants from the federal government and the majority is spent on materials and equipment. lab research is a shitty job and it sucks to get trapped in that system, you will never earn a decent wage unless you go PhD and win the professorship lottery.

Feminist scum! Women don't drown their own babies or murder??? Women dindunuffin???
Fuck of with your leafy pussy

plenty more chinese where she came from amirite

Over 700 million of them, there is plenty of those rice niggers.

>>zero sources posted
A