Why Did "Fistbumping" Become Accepted in the Mainstream

I'm 18 im in highschool and i just want to say that fistpumping used to be ghetto culture and a gang sign now it's everywhere. In the cafateria at school whenever someone tries to fistbump me i shake their hand since im not a degenerate. I was just wondering why this became such a cultural norm in our society? Obama did it with Trudeau, Hillary dapped, why is this terrible culture everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the news today. Doctors advised to fist bump as it spreads less germs

So what? At least handshakes aren't degenerate

I've always fistbumped instead of handshaking unless it's someone with more power than me, comes more naturally and it's not as drawn out

Fist bumping comes from people that worked in kitches in restaurants. It was a health thing. I never fist bump anyone except cooks and chefs.

Fistbumping only acceptable here if you wear gloves and its too cold/bothersome to take them off.
Do it in summer and people will think you're a retard and never offer you a handshake.

>an 18 year old that shakes hands at school
You're the weird one. Formal handshakes are for formal situations like business transactions and job interviews.

degenerate

actually it came from....

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA

Fistbumping is for wannabe rappers i handshake like an educated gentlemen

Fistbumping is a socially acceptable way of not to having to shake the hands of non-whites.

>anime
degeneracy

i dont care what colour your skin is this is about degeneracy

In my school we started with pic related, bro hugged, then we pulled out hands back, clasped at the fingers. Pulled up, then down, released and snapped our fingers. What the fuck is this called cause I cannot figure it out. I did it all the time at school but never got a name for it.

>terrible culture
What don't you complain about? This is a non-issue and a completely arbitrary gesture.

fistbumb with friends, shake hands with the public. Or high five with friends, who cares what gestures you do, autist

>insulting berserk
End yourself

So the degretation of our culture is an issue? Oh my god i don't know if your a cuck or a shill

germs help build immunity. doctors are all jews or work for jews

I do since i actually care about western civiilization i care when i see my fellow westerners fall to degeneracy

I'm sure you tip your fedora at girls as well. Enjoy having a palm full of germs from others kids balls and bathroom door handles you little wierdo.

I've never "fistbumped" anyone in my life. It's cringy as fuck.

so why dont you start a politic movement? Do some public work, you know, something that matters. You instead start an autistic thread on /pol, labeling it as "caring for western culture". this is your idea of fighting for your goals, really?

Take your childish shit somewhere else

>weirdo
your the weirdo my friend, im sorry i have class even though it's a rare thing in this day and age

>fist bumping comes from an eazy e video
white people

Civilization won't collapse because of fistbumping you stupid autistic LARPing sack of shit, holy fuck stop acting as if you're some Odin-like motherfucker when all you are is some little bitch making stupid-ass threads on Sup Forums.

You guys know what to put on the Options field

I started doing fistbumps years ago because I don't want to touch nigger hands

they are more likely to do something filthy with their hands, and really, the race doesn't even matter

if I don't know them, I don't want to touch them

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians are starting a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you are interested in supporting our movement, check out the official Western Alliance Twitter account: @WAMovement . If you're interested in joining, dm the Twitter account.

19 old here

We slap it before we tap it

A normal fistbump is hella gay.
Get with the times grandpa

This 100% glad im not the only one with class

Because i can't i am young i have a curfew, my mom doesn't even want me getting into politics. and yes im 18.

litterally pewdiepie.

good job leaf, good luck

Good shitpost

>he doesnt do long drawn out secret handshakes with everyone he knows
>he doesnt know anyone

I carry a pistol for work every day. I prefer the fist bump as it doesn't allow for someone to pull me close and try and grab my weapon. Most cops are the same way.

The frankfurt school created this western degeneracy to collapse western civilization i am an ubermench dont talk shit you dont know about

I'm a germaphobe and people give me weird handshakes so I'm black, fist bumping is the safest option.

>why is this terrible culture everywhere?

You live in a country bereft of civility.

>tfw your 60yo dad started doing this to you four or five years ago and you're forced to do this in public even though you think its cringey
He even blows it up sometimes

class isn't being a pretentious cunt who try's so damn hard to be fancy even when it isn't called for.

Having class is being a good person who respects his fellow man (unless they are a foreigner living in a country they don't belong)

Thanks.
Why are you trying to dissuade people from joining an actual movement instead of just sitting on here not contributing anything worthwhile?

wow you really must be autisitc

I started doing it when I started hanging out with the stoners in college.

Pot culture encourages this type of shit.

For the record I think we should still be able to smoke pot, I just hate DUDE WEED LMAO culture.

britain has no civiity

No, class is acting like a 1920s british aristocrat who shakes hands, smokes cigars, and plays golf.

>because im young i have a curfew my mom doesn't want me getting into politics. yes im 18.

>i think we should be able to smoke pot
Get off my thread degenereate

>i dont remember being 18, the post
Your an awful troll, fuck off

You think you have class but you can't even spell properly.

Sorry to go off-topic again but in addition to digital propaganda we're working on hand drawn propaganda that will then be refined coloured and have text added in photo shop.

Pic related is a current rough draft (this isn't the completed copy) of a propaganda poster we're working on, thoughts?

Says the one that can't even spell "America"

>1920's was 97 years ago
why are you trying to act like something that would be accepted as normal 97 years ago

is the only reason you're being fancy a excuse to not try to socialize with others because they are "degenerate"?

>What the fuck is this called cause I cannot figure it out.

Adolescent bullshit. Hopefully you've grown out of it. Hopefully.

Yeah OP I fistbumped my friend and now I suddenly have become a legless writhing cretin who can't stop drooling and masturbating.

dude im 16 no curfew at all i could do bum fuck whatever and i wouldnt have to be afraid of my mom taking my damn tendies

I don't think I have made an attempt in this thread. What is wrong with you?

i want to socialize with others but no matter what i do i dont fit in

you're adolescent, grow up

Sir,

Your assertion is baseless, groundless, and without foundation.

In recompense for your boorish act, I demand an apology for the tea wasted at Boston.

Yours,

user.

>16
>no curfew
Nice bait, also underage

You sound like a huge autist. Seek counselling.

it could be because you act like a 97year old british aristocrat and that's a bit odd not gonna lie

And i dont think i made an attempt in this thread to spell properly, got 91% in english got accepted into a good university i think im good with english

grow up man

I only started doing that a year ago since i discovered Sup Forums and the redpill. I did whatever it took to fit in my whole life and was bullied since i was in grade 3

OBVIOUS BAIT

Happens all the time on this board people are RPing or B8ing and people actually take it seriously and let it shape them politically.

its called, YOU SON OF A BITCH!

I used to own a bar, and a lot of my friends are bartenders/baristas/chefs/etc..., and it is a custom within that world to do it for sanitary reasons. (e.g., if a customer shakes your hand, you have to wash your hands before you can do anything else.)

>underage
not an argument
who gives a fuck about your age

>someone actually replies to you in the same way you describe "classy"
>you tell them to grow up

fist bumping is alright.

the bullshit dab thing where you lightly clasp hands and pull off is autistic though. Everyone has a different way of doing it. Sometime they go in for a fist bump at the end, sometimes they do some other stupid shit, but every single time I fuck it up and look like a retard.

It's only ever niggers or white people imitating niggers that do this shit. its so infuriating, i dont even know why I humor them and attempt to do it.

What does it tell about you if you spell like one of those "degenerates" that you so seem to despise.

I'm working and going to school to for a criminology degree. I have down time.

And that's fine. But please stop trying to dissuade people from joining a movement that wants to accomplish something tangible.

>you will never be this much of a supreme gentleman

Because he doesn't fit in with his peers he's making a conscious decision to intentionally go against social norms and declare himself superior. It's a defense mechanism.

No doubt OP is the Elliot Rodger type. A virgin who just can't comprehend why his "class" isn't earning him respect compared to the average jock who doesn't give a fuck.

>handholding with niggers
Degenerate or not, solves a problem.

In my home country we hug the girls and kiss the men.

Toronto?

I honestly thought it was a well worded shitpost. I can't take Canada seriously anymore. Sorry, eh

t. Female freshman psych major
Women and faggots ruin everything and Sup Forums will be no different

>In the cafateria at school whenever someone tries to fistbump me i shake their hand since im not a degenerate.
imagine being this much of a faggot
i can tell that people don't try to fist bump you very often

>OP was born after 9/11
Holy fuck

Understandable but I'm doing this because Canada is crashing and burning. I'm sure you understand.

the only time I ever fist bumped white people when I was hiking long distance and we were all wiping our asses in the bush

non-whites confirmed for disgusting third-world savages

>OP sounds like the kind of person who only has online friends
>doesn't like normal physical contact for weird reasons
I hope you get sent to the school psychologist and they hold you back until you shoot up the school.

It's cleaner, you don't have to grab the hand of the other person

>pic related: its OP

Its been around since before you were born, you retarded underage burger

The 70's

stfu female

was born 1999

I personally don't fist bump, when my hands are to dirty or greasy (blue collar job here) I put my hands up and say that they are nasty. A real man will say "that's why they make soap" and shake my hand. I honestly respect someone more who will do that and I try to do the same myself with others.
The fist bump to me seems more of a buddy Chad thing to do. A hand shake is a sign of mutual respect.

>on the outside looking in

leaf af

Muslims wipe their ass with their hand. I am not shaking hands or fistbumping

>op's friend tries to fistbump me
>grabs his fist and attempt to shake hands
>gets wierd looks from people around him
>"f-f-fistbumps are for degenerates"
>pockets overflowing with spaghetti

I fistbump buddies, and shake hands on introductions or to wrap up an encounter with buddies. Sets the tone psychologically.