Why are leftists and minorities triggered by white people things like vineyard vines, lacrosse, boat shoes etc?

Why are leftists and minorities triggered by white people things like vineyard vines, lacrosse, boat shoes etc?

Because they hate white people and see those (meaningless things) as extensions of white people.

Yes yes and yes

What's vineyard Vines?
>See pic
Oh I love fishing!
I'm actually fishing right now!

White people clothing

It reminds them that white people do in fact have culture, and it's fucking awesome

Oh, look. Another SJW white girl virtue signaling. Not only that, but also making sweeping generalizations about people, based on nothing but a feeling. Precisely the same thing they accuse the other side of doing.

Time to shop there

that's greek culture, not white people things

Greeks and wasps are the worst type of white people

Why are these people so obsessed with so called "rural and suburban retards" not liking black people?

whos that faggot?

I'm starting to see more tweets like this; I unironically think it's actually VV's marketing strategy.

And it's working

they view it as morally abhorrent and anyone who aligns as such is to be ignored and destroyed

I see nogs wearing boat shoes around here.

same

I doubt you could afford it

BECAUSE FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Not buying second hand VV shirts for 10 bucks

Anything they associate with being White is somehow illegitimate.

>tfw dressing frat is becoming a symbol of white identity

GDIs confirmed for niggers

I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up
This is fucking awesome

You can only wear boat shoes if you own a boat though.

I don't buy vv because of the frat fag connotation. I still dress fairly preppy though
t. SEC student

I used to think that too but they have some good stuff

>Vineyard Vines
>42$ for a t-shirt

Who the fuck can justify that?

I shop at WINNERS

Boats have sails, motors are just to get from the boat to land or dock into a tricky berth.

Many groups of white people are genuinely exclusionary to others. WASPS for instance are some of the least "warm" and friendly people on earth.

Your average SWPLs want nothing to do with anyone besides their own virtue signaling in-group.

And fitting in to that sort of group is hard work, impossible for some people.

Outsiders to this group know they're being excluded but don't realise that that is just how these people are, even to each other.

Thus you get the hatred.

Who Kmart wardrobe here?

>tfw buying shoes I like three pairs at a time for five dollareedoos

Wasps are the only kind of white people everything else are swarthy halfbreeds or full on niggers

Pretty swanky desu lad

> fishing

It's obviously whaling. See the whale? Whaling.

It's a lifestyle

there's kmart in Australia?

I dated one of those self hating virtue signaling SJW white girl. She was a nightmare, she was so awkward around non whites, always apologizing and thanking them for nothing lol. I ask some brown foreigner where his from and she calls me racist in front of him haha. Never again, If I see feminist or progressive anywhere on her, I'm not fucking with crazy ever again.