China fears black invasion

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

Is China the best country on Earth right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FMQI3
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
archive.is/UKTqs
youtube.com/watch?v=8ilr3loNfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
liveleak.com/view?i=80a_1370111597
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked. Always archive those: archive.is/FMQI3

Black mandarin, has their language been butchered yet?

Chinks if you know whats good for you, don't take in niggers, they are a cancer that is impossible to get rid of.

All East Asian countries are including Taiwan and Singapore

>Fear blacks
>Occupy Africa

Before every nigger problem, there is a jew problem.

>“Sometimes people pinch their noses as I walk by, as if they think I smell. On the subway, people often leave empty seats next to me or change seats when I sit down,” said Thiam. “Women have come up to rub my skin, asking if it is ‘dirt’ and if I’ve had a shower.”

Serious question: what stops countries from actively keeping people out of their country? These countries claim to be "afraid", yet they still let them in.

>Black mandarin

Sounds like a comic book villain.

Fucking cowards. It's only fair considering their invasion of Africa.

>Black and Yellow country
Kek
Pretty sure i heard a nigger song called black and yellow.

>irrational fear
>black invasion
>bringing
>drugs
>crime
>interracial marriage
>IRRATIONAL FEAR

see
Solve the Jewish question and the nigger question solves itself

's right, we should encourage this - learn from the Jews, destroy our enemy from within.

>Irrational
They're going to need sources on that because all of history says it's a rational concern.

Meant to reply to

>irrational

Yeah fuck off cunt writer of this article. Go live in Africa.

what's that massive lump on the forehead of the guy in yellow?

kek not even an ethno nationalistic nation can stop the black dick. will the black mess ever stopp?

oops got the order wrong.

see

That's just what blacks look like.

Why is nobody posting china webms

they have no white guilt, therefore are immune to social Marxism

>qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

>“It isn’t so much that they dislike black residents as they dislike what they imagine about black residents. The types of discourses you see on social media sites are quite repetitive—black men raping Chinese women, black men having consensual sex with Chinese women and then leaving them, blacks as drug users and thieves destroying Chinese neighborhoods. People are living in a society that is changing rapidly. ‘The blacks’ has become a projection point for all these anxieties in society.”

>Crime statistics are in your imagination goyim. Diversity is China's greatest strength

I really passionately deep down to my core HATE these fucking people.

>China has an irrational fear of a “black invasion” bringing drugs, crime, and interracial marriage
>irrational
ISN'T IT SUSPICIOUS HOW EVERY ETHNICITY ON EARTH SHARES THIS SAME IRRATIONAL FEAR OF BLACKS EVERYWHERE WITHOUT EXCEPTION!?

Fear comes after, plus government != people. China wants to be America 2.0, read up about Xi and the "Chinese Dream", and also all of his recent claims.

and it's always white western liberal "academics" lecturing them on how wrong they are. The very people that ruined the fucking West.

>irrational

Oh God, I would love it that happened to China. At least then America might have a chance.

>irrational

So, are blacks bringing crime into Chinese cities? The article doesn't talk about crime statistics, just racism. I assume blacks behave in China just as they do in every other country in the world.

The Bantu tribe was minimal in Africa a thousand years ago.
They spread through warfare.
And rape.
Somehow women pity them.
Being reviled causes pity in women.
No one likes them and they just spread due to pity.
I used to not be racist.
Now I just don't give a fuck.
China should keep them out.
Learn from America and Europe.
Excise them.

>colonizes Africa
>afraid of Africans returning with them
What where they thinking? They not figure it out the first time Euro's tried "colonizing" Africa? Asians are retarded.

> lower standard of living than Ukraine

I don't think so, no

>irrational
>(((irrational)))
no reason at all it should be viewed as irrational

Strange, anyway what is that thing the chinaman is walking on?

China is already a hotbed of crime. They just don't realize it because they lack any form of awareness or empathy. A nigger invasion might trigger some individualistic thought as they are being slaughtered wholesale for gibs and women to rape.

women in the workplace.. kek

>"irrational"

LOL

>colonizing
lmao no
more like putting them in debt through legal means

only heartless Euros plunder african countries and steal their resources, also turning them into slaves

>putting them in debt through legal means
So... What you're saying is colonizing?

Nigger are worse then Nukes

putting someone in debt =/= being a harsh colonizer
china's also doing the same thing to other countries, they aren't picky or racist like the Euros

Yeah how can the Jew propogated hoax ever be stopped especially with all the help from delusional emasculated cucks keeping it rolling on here

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

>harsh colonizer
You're arguing semantics. They're colonizing Africa. They're setting up shop, lot of people are emigrating there for jobs and a new life on a "new frontier," that's colonizing.

the worst part about Africans coming in large numbers in china is that there mostly men and we all know because china had a one child policy for all these years theres about 50 million more chinese men than women. Thats the biggest problem fighting for the scraps of women.

Underrated Bantus

It's actually for the benefit of Africans, whites did nothing but enslave and torture them. I wouldn't call it colonizing, I'd call it a fair agreement.

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
I didn't need to see so many dicks.
Why did I even clicked on that link?

yes, pic related is taken on prison opening day in Guangzhou, notice anything?

Hopefully China will pull at hitler or at the very least not put any time into crimes committed in and to people infected with the cancer that is nigger

The ugliest chink is better of than the most beautiful white woman because she is a rare commodity while the white woman is a feminist slut.

Yeah but most people don't want to race mix with Africans because Africans are just human beings so they just rape and steal instead.

The truth will set you free user

>uma delicia

>white woman is a feminist slut.
this
how do we fix white women? should we torture every single one of them to submission and "guidance"?

the thing is its true they don't like race mixing but if the man got more money than she will choose him. the problem is most Africans coming are richer than the poorest Chinese

Color me surprised.

China should team up with Western nations and form a nationalist club to beat down the open borders mob. If Chinese money and influence were involved, we would soon see an end to "Diversity is our strength" rhetoric, the people pushing it have no principles or honour, they just do what they think will make them money.

so much seasoning!
we wuz spice n shieet

Do you know how I know that you have not met any white women who found you attractive?

would only work if china got a share ratio of 9:1
9 being china and 1 being the rest of the team
also by that time, those "western" nations would be Chinkified too.
the only way you can ally with the Chinese is to be Chinese yourself even if you're a guei lao.

Why do niggers even go to China? I thought they feared going to East Asian countries.

stupid chink bitch
bet she masturbates to BLACKED vids

>irrational

CHINESE WOMEN WERE MADE FOR BIG BLACK MEN

>bet she masturbates to BLACKED vids
hot

>“It isn’t so much that they dislike black residents as they dislike what they imagine about black residents. The types of discourses you see on social media sites are quite repetitive—black men raping Chinese women, black men having consensual sex with Chinese women and then leaving them, blacks as drug users and thieves destroying Chinese neighborhoods. People are living in a society that is changing rapidly. ‘The blacks’ has become a projection point for all these anxieties in society.”

My wife is Chinese and her English teacher at her University had to be jailed and then deported for raping a student. (yes I made sure it wasnt her). Every Chinese person I know has a negative image of niggers and thats a great thing. They've all come from interacting with them.

Best story of a nog I have in China is this sheboon had been there for 7 years and never learned how to speak Chinese, use chopsticks, and didnt like Chinese food. She demanded everyone to accommodate her. Even getting to the point of chimping out if a restaurant didn't have a fork and knife for her to eat with. I sat in on her class (we were English teachers) just to see how she was. She always bragged about going to University for teaching, and has a masters degree in it, etc etc. It was the most boring shit I've ever experienced.

Anyway, China is a good country.

I doubt he was actually deported. He was probably sent to secret torture camps.

you wish nigger

>everyone in the world hates blacks

I wonder why?

Belarus is better

>didnt like Chinese food
wow, and i bet she prefers to eat humans instead of Chinese food then.. i don't see how a person can't like Chinese food

>european colonization was nothing but negative
Must be a troll
Famine both before and after end of colonization is also cuz RACISM, right?

She unironically went to McDonalds, KFC, Starbucks every day. She would also call home to her two teenage daughters everyday as well.

>irrational

The Chinese are a very literal people. They see the damage done by blacks in the US. They see the rampant crime and government handout abuse. They see the unwed mothers. They want no part of it.

The Chinese are animals in their own right but they recognize these truths and want to avoid them at all costs.

Burger checking in. Use that supposed high IQ of yours and keep niggers out of your country. They're 13% of our population and cause 48% of all solved homicides in America. That's of course black men between 15-40 so it's really probably like 4-5% of our population causing 48% of all solved homicides. They're literally a cancer on our country. Niggers should've been exterminated centuries ago. Mother Nature tried with HIV but unfortunately we intervened

>(((irrational fear)))

fresh-squeezed

more towards taking advantage of the poor

>McDonalds, KFC, Starbucks
She needs to be educated about healthy foods. Maybe she ate some really weird Chinese dish that nobody even likes.

>and we all know because china had a one child policy for all these years theres about 50 million more chinese men than women.
that has more to do with the sistematic abortions of females and the adoptions of other countries.
but yes, they will be fucked demographically in 40 years.

Not knowing that the Chinks are sending millions of their men to colonize Africa.

>Uganda is worried about the number of Chinese men marrying their women
archive.is/UKTqs

>“But we have many who are marrying and even producing… Even our Ugandan women are accepting to [reproduce] with these men,”an official from Uganda’s directorate of citizenship and immigration control told the committee.

>But now, tensions appear to be rising. Ugandan authorities are conducting more raids to catch foreigners living in the country illegally. In July, 12 Chinese were arrested for violating immigration laws.

>Zhong Weidong, managing director of the company, told the panel, “China assists African countries to develop. If you don’t like, it can stop; we can stop.”

youtube.com/watch?v=8ilr3loNfm0

>more towards taking advantage of the poor
No nigger, it brought civilization to places that were still savages. Fuck off obvious darkie.

Chinese men go to Vietnam, Thailand, et al before going to Apefrica for women. The ones that do are an exception, not a rule.

Hey I was just scrolling through the front page and saw this. I'm stopping by just to let you know that this is a good meme, and you should feel good about yourself.

Have a good day, man.

RICED!!!!

There should be a limit to how many people you can quote in a single post.

chinks and niggers are both at the bottom rung of humanity hopefully they kill each other off

How would you explain slavery then? It's true that Euros brought their fancy culture to Africa, but at the same time ruined Africa's culture and enslaved them.

We wuz General Tsao and built the great wall n shiet nigga

Thanks user, back atcha.

>i don't see how a person can't like Chinese food
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>Blacks selling blacks to Jews who sold to whites.
>Must be Europes fault!

Gas yourself

Oh yes the wonderful African culture of eating dirt and other humans

found the nigger
Are we chimping out in Africa? or are we overstaying our visa and stay in africa?
liveleak.com/view?i=80a_1370111597

Why are whites acting like they "took in" blacks when they brought them over on slave boats