He has now been fired and his life is over because of a moment of anger...

He has now been fired and his life is over because of a moment of anger. The cyclist has been given a free computer and her daugters given a 25k scholarship from Apple.
This is why you keep pol in pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtpiMH46WVY
youtube.com/watch?v=TJkS9Kz--Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good

White priviledge is a debunked conspiracy theory

S

That's why you stab niggers in dark alleys like our lord and saviour Patrick Bateman.

epeche Mode-Enjoy the Silence

What did he think was going to happen?

>Got camera pointed straight at me
>Call someone a nigger

>working for a company of speshul faggots
Haram

Any source on these claims?

Yeah, stakes are high if you have a well-paying job with an HR department. I'm a bit worried since donating, using my real name, to some edgy organizations. I hope I'm not in for a rude shawk next time I go job hunting.

actually bateman never killed anyone. it was all in his head

Source?

please be trolling

>this is why you keep pol in pol
Kill yourself you colossal faggot. The "cyclist" was a dirty subhuman that was getting in his face, berating him, and taking down information on his car because he beeped at her for being retarded. If she didn't want to be called a Cambodian nigger, she shouldn't have acted like one, especially when she brought race into it first.

Lol more dirty non whites getting handouts. If it wasn't for white people none of you shitskins would even have a computer

wtf I hate Apple now

Jk I need that new macbook with the touch pad my nigga

what happened
I need a quick rundown

He worked for the most liberal company on earth. Why do that? Also does anyoe else think he looked like he was on speed?

Nope

swaglord didnu nuthin

>Working for apple

No sympathy. Deserves everything bad that happens to him.

We all knew this would happen. The bike cunt is a virtue signaling fetishist and more importantly actually has a vagina.

He had it coming though. You don't live in US cities when you have an actual penis.

youtu.be/PtpiMH46WVY
Never realized how anti-semetic these commercials were. OY VEY

so what? None of that matters. What does matter is that he is unemployable now.
Ypu think his boss is gonna care who started it?This isnt elementary school.
Was she wrong? Yes. Was he wrong? Yes.
Grow up

What started the whole argument anyway? Something about her not making a correct turn?

umm, actually he actually killed some of them, just exaturrated everything in his mind

What's funny is that the lady was the first one to use racial insults but for some reason that gets overlooked.

Is that just a reaction phrase? No - Apple lives on good PR, of course they'd do this. And the guy will be that guy every time a background check comes up. I hope he had good savings.

>What did he think was going to happen?
Jewish nepotism.

I wish I was this guy, apple just discriminated against him. The Supreme Court just ruled there is no such thing as hate speech, he has a case and if he wins he might be able to sue the little shitskin that got uppitty to a white male.

Worse, 'was he smart?' No.

Google evan cambodian nigger

My bad, he's a kyke not a white man, fuck him haha

who is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJkS9Kz--Yk

>Was he wrong? Yes.
No. He really wasn't.
>so what? Grow up
The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

That guy works at Apple and for no apparent reason he called a pedestrian lady a "filthy ape nigger" and told her to "fuck off back to her own country"

Post a link faggots.

Good point. Dude was probably high.

from where did you get this?

Exactly, he wasn't wrong, he was right. That little fucking cambodian has no right

>This is why you keep pol in pol.

This is why Sup Forums exists.

This

/thread

Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

lel

Lol Ever hear of at will employment?

Negative, pol is the catalyst. Pol will not stay in pol

Being called a "white prick" isn't a racist statesman, nor is being called a "black prick"

But calling someone NIGGER is absolutely racist.

>Being allowed to go on a racial tirade equates to white privilege

>honks horn at woman and child
Literally a gigantic pussy kike faggot
Go honk your horn at real nigger stupid jew

I have, I suggest you read up on it

This is why white people are doomed

Gas yourself

Damn based

Some cambodian nigger pissed of some kike and now the kike from apple got fired, i hope the cambodian nigger gets memed to suicide now.

She's saying that being white has to do with being a prick, retard

Why don't you gas me instead? Big tough white man?

hreat then you understand why this guy is fucked. Remembef how corporations are people? That means they have freedom of association and disassociation

>no apparent reason

fake news runs rampant in Britannia I see

Go on your own nigger tirade, nobody is stopping you. There isn't some invisible force field powered by white people that surrounds you and keeps you from making words come out of your mouth. Have fun nigger!

someone should game this system
>pair up with a PoC
>constantly stage muh racism
>split loot from idiots

Lmao if a white person went up to a mexican or other minority and said "get the fuck out of here you mexican prick I know you arent from here" people would be crying racism from the mountaintops.

Shut the fuck up sadiq, the cambodian nigger told him to get the fuck back "white prick" and then the based kiked called her a "filthy cambodian nigger. Based kike.

>no source
people believe it

>his life is literally ruined because of a single word
Anyone else unironically going hermit mode? I can't be fucked to live with people anymore, the world has gone fucking insane. I'm leaving for Norway next month.

Stop putting words in her mouth and building strawmen you fucking dense faggot

Apple is for dumb-dumbs who are afraid of computers; literally made for children.

Like the Playschool of the tech industry.

Kikes gon kike

FILIPINO NIGGER.

not Cambodian. Filipinos are Mexicans that live on an island.

They where all acting like morons but no one deserved anything to be lost/gained in a place "with" freedom of speech

In a limited amount and remember there is not much case law regarding this yet so you point is moot

He worked for apple and used the n word when he was told he waa on camera. That seems like the wrong decision to make. He was making 350 k yearly and is now gonna be slinging burgers.
That also seems the wrong decision.

Mexican isn't a race you dumb fuck, it's a nationality.

Also any race telling another race to leave a country is racist.

She called him a racial slur first you cuck

This. Based Microsoft would have given him a raise

The shitskins think they own the country
Sitting in the middle of the road yelling "white prick"

And the marxists see nothing wrong with that

does anybody remember his name or anything I can google

that guys a retard. why would he say that into a camera being operated by a hysterical crazy person looking for conflict?

WAIT WAS HE A KIKE? TELL US THE TRUTH FAGGOT. THIS CHANGES THINGS

A kike was on the road and braked close to some Niglet's bike. The niglet's mom chimped out and started screaming at the kike until he called her a Cambodian nigger.

Killing the homeless guy might have been real.

I'm about to call bullshit on this whole thread.

Having a race invade your country and change demographics is racist against the host race.

She pulled the race card first but minorities are always the victims no matter what the case is

Boondocks did it.

>If A does it instead of B, then A is wrong

Nice sound argument you stupid fuck

Get the fuck out of my continent you filthy nigger.

Just google Evan cambodian nigger.
Pic related.

Lol i doubt it, remember when they apologized for having female dancers at a GDC after party because all the media dykes were crying about it? Fuck MS

evan klinger

How fucking ironic don't you think?
That premise isn't going to help your argument you moron.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was

Meanwhile, nobody cares what either think.

...back to Western Civilization.

I don't see any word on him being fired, but I expect it.

That's racist you dumb spic

I like how it also pulls up his Linkedin profile further showing this guy is the new nigger guy

>can't get called a slur without someone playing for your university

The only nigger here is you

thanks. I'm not seeing anything about scholarships or firing yet.

He's dead though, if he works for apple.

Your argument is utilitarian. Yes according to that logic everyone should be a quiet, not make a fuss, do what is told, be a good cowardly slave since it incurs the least punishment.

But is that a real way to live? That is the mindset of a serf, not of great men

The wall just got 10 tacos higher!