Watch news on tv

>watch news on tv
>segment about macron and his wife
>"make up one of the most loved couples in france"
>"they fell in love when Macron was 16 years old, and she left her husband and her 3 kids to be with him"

Is this true? Do you frogs actually like this bizarre couple? Did you elect as president someone that was probably brainwashed when he was a kid by a pedophile whore? Fuck is wrong with you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/study-says-french-most-likely-to-cheat-and-forgive-a-cheater-2015-6?IR=T
archive.is/H1ckv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>"make up one of the most loved couples in france"
no, this is pure paid propaganda.
But it's true she's a pedo that is somehow above the law for no legal reason

left her 3 kids and her husband for a fuck boy. she is evil

yes, and she was his high school teacher. It was essentially statutory rape.

but then why was it allowed to go on?

If it was flipped and it was a 60 year old man with his young wife he met when he was teaching her algebra in high school the world would flip its shit.

>Emmanuel Macron is under intense pressure after it emerged that he began dating his much younger wife when she was just 16 and subsequently left his wife and 3 children to be with the teenager.

Dude would have never made president. Would have never even been a politician. His life woulf have been ruined.

She is a subject of mockery. I mean, it's not just the age difference, just look at her, she looks like shit with her shit surgery. Macron is probably gay and she's his beard. There were rumors like that a few months ago.

Are french people cucks? Check this out:

>In Paris, a woman told Ansari she didn't think it was possible to be faithful to one person forever, while a Parisian man said "you can be a good guy and still have affairs."

>Affairs are so common in France that one person even told Ansari that French flower shops advertised with "don't forget your mistress!"

>In fact, 63% of French people "believe they can love someone even if he or she has cheated," according to the French Institute of Public Opinion, and the French were the most forgiving of the 39 countries surveyed

businessinsider.com/study-says-french-most-likely-to-cheat-and-forgive-a-cheater-2015-6?IR=T

What if we archive that archive.is/H1ckv

Because France is like that dude. Also, elites are above the law.

he's part of a homosexual elite network and she is 'just' his handler. Her kids know that and they were probably also abused by her

hey, a professor in high school called me cute once, when we were alone, did I miss something?

Its very believable because it happened in France

Because it's ok when Trump does it?

anyway, it's propaganda, only jews and dumbfucks like Macron. Most people despite him

wait, that isnt his mom?
wtf, this guy is just as fucked up as trudeau.
One is a phedo rape child, the other is the son of a whore and fidel castro.

>anyway, it's propaganda, only jews and dumbfucks like Macron. Most people despite him

then how did he win?

She's just following her heart.

whoah... a living meme

When did Trump get with a 16 year old woman?

It's wrong though. Teacher going to jail for abusing kids were in the news up to last year. It's not accepted because in addition of pedophilia it's also abuse of power. This woman walking free is an aberration, since pedo crimes can't be dropped over time

Lepen being described as "the devil".

Le Pen being incompetent and showing her stupidity and inability to preside to the whole country during the debate

They truly are, I want to leave this cuckland help me american bros...

>Do you frogs actually like this bizarre couple?

We don't. Not because it's bizarre, just because Macron is a huge cunt.

Have France surrendered that badly that they voted in a pro-EU Rothschild banker and gave his new party a huge majority in the French parliament?

Yep. And only now they are realising that that was a really, really poor idea.

You're less than a decade from some kind of violent civil unrest so just sit tight and get some firearms

>leur président baise les grand-mères

Mdr comment peuvent-ils rivaliser, les françaisbois ?

that nose

>gave his new party a huge majority
60% of the people didn't bother to vote.

Do you see your electoral system where UKIP had 13% of the vote in 2015 but only 1 MP?
Ours has a second round, so if any of your party's candidate doesn't get +50% of the vote in a duel, you have no MP, even if your party represents 20% at the presidential election.
That's why the turnout was so low, people knew the system wouldn't take their vote into account, and this particularly affected Le Pen and Melenchon voters.

Also can you picture Nick Griffin's daughter getting 10 million votes under the banner of BNP? I suppose not, because having such a bad name would be a huge handicap. And yet that's what Marine Le Pen managed to achieve.

How do I get an older French qt who loves art and literature?

Why was a teacher one of the elite?

Her evil pedophile heart

Be a gay 16 year old

He has literally been groomed his entire life for this shit

>60% of the people didn't bother to vote.
Damn.
I thought we were bad at voter retention.

delet

did you know it's possible to practise self control and reason on what is right from wrong.

Macron in gonna go down like that Concorde. Consider it booked. And then my child, and then....

But in your reverse scenario it would've been the younger girl who became France's president.

>selling this bizarre shitshow as a love story
Does the MSM have no shame or dignity? At all?

She's a beard, Macron is an extreme sexual fetishist. One can only imagine the sort of debauched parties he attends with the Rothschilds.

see? you are repeating what the media said. That debate was abysmal on both side, but nobody was allowed to criticized macron being there to tell people to shut up because he had no argument.
good goy.