>OH SHIT MITHRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>the Shaoshyant is yet to come
>incest is wincest

Truly the greatest religion, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y
avesta.org/kanga/ka_english_kanga_epub.pdf
probe.org/did-christianity-really-come-from-zoroastrianism/
evidenceforchristianity.org/does-zoroastrianism-predate-christianity-and-is-the-idea-that-christianity-borrowed-the-resurrection-of-jesus-from-the-religion-believable/
rsc.byu.edu/archived/isaiah-and-prophets-inspired-voices-old-testament/scientific-analysis-isaiah-authorship
thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/were_there_two_different_isaiahs
toughquestionsanswered.org/2016/04/22/was-the-book-of-isaiah-written-by-the-prophet-isaiah/
pjmedia.com/faith/2016/04/13/new-evidence-suggests-old-testament-is-older-than-skeptics-think/2/
evidenceforchristianity.org/is-the-old-testament-plagiarized-from-the-zoroastrian-scripturesr/
britannica.com/topic/Zoroastrianism
webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/15283-zoroastrianism
theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/jul/13/abrahamic-religion-zoroastrian-judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based on my understanding of it, It started out with the enlightened concept that evil was simply the lack of following ahura mazda's plan, but later they developed a 'evil' diety/force to oppose him.

Id say at that point it become a write off.

If Iran didn't let itself get cucked by Arabs it will be a great country today and Zoroastrianism would be a great religion.

Why the need to belong to a particular religious cult/group/org ?
There's only one true God and you can talk to God any time you want. Why the need to have others? Afraid to go one on one? Need the trappings? Need to be told what to believe?

How is this any different than God/Satan in the Semitic faiths? They were lifted directly from Zarathustra
The Messiah figure was lifted directly from Zarathustra (Shaosyant)

One can argue that Judaism itself was a
rip off of Zoroastrianism that the Jews took with them from their time in Persia

Since the Jews are massive hacks and rip-off artists it makes sense that they would have appropriated an entire religion and then say they came up with it first

Persia's mistake was freeing the Jewish slaves of Babylon and bringing them to Persepolis. The decay set in Early and by the Sassanid Era the cancer was inoperable. They became weak and decadent, their people began to follow heretics like Mani and Gnostic priests.

Incest was a problem. Their upper leadership became too inbred and soft to deal with the shifting tides. The Arabs steamrolled them.

Because it doesn't allow converts you stupid fuck. Take the flag off, I GUARANTEE you are a dumbfuck American.

How do I talk to God though? I've tried but it didn't really seem to work.

>dumbfuck american
>calling me a dumbfuck american
What did he mean by this?

Also while the religion officially does not allow coverts that diesnt mean you cant still practice it.

Only the Shaoshyant has the power to make new converts, we may still follow the ways of Zarathustra and worship Ahura Mazda while we wait for Him to appear

Piss off, Angra Mainyu

>How is this any different
It isn't, so there is no reason to convert.

Its a meme religion nowadays anyway. According to their own beliefs, most of their religious texts have been lost due to the Greeks, and their religion is therefore incomplete.

It just seems like one step away from neo-pagan LARPing, though at least the Zoroastrians have their Gathas to go on.

The reason is that Zoroastrianism is the true religion, the original Monotheistic faith of the Aryan people

Zoroastrianism should have been the religion of white people. It is part of our anciebt heritage and is essentially Christianity without the cucked Semitic elements

It is Christianity without Jews
Without Z, Xtianity would have never existed

WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHIEEET
Europeans aren't Aryan no matter how much you want to believe it.

All religion is cancer.

Fedora tipping images are not an argument.

>Posts picture of migrations taking place thousands of years prior to Zoroastrianism
WE WUZ ZOROASTRIANS

Atheism is the second most jewish religion behind Judaism

Lel. This niggas right.

In Zoroastrianism you can't convert, you can only be born into a zoroastrian family

There are some liberal hippie types in the west trying to change it, but Orthodoxy doesn't permit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

NON-CHRISTIAN EUROPEANS ARE RACE TRAITORS

RACE TRAITORS
A
C
E

T
R
A
I
T
O
R
S

Because there is no retarded gnostic dualism. Satan (the opponent) is a lone rebel with no actual power but to tempt us.

Does it have sacred text or is it all just oral stories? Gib quick rundown

>tiny group of people from the caucus migrate and mix with an entire continent
>suddenly WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIEET
If your DNA is from Europe and not central/west Asia you're not Aryan.

That's nice. I'm not an atheist btw. If you must know I believe in my own "version" of God but do not worship or practice any religion.

Chill dude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Why are muslims so retarded?

>makes fun of blacks for we wuzzing
>does the same thing himself
How does it feel to be as dumb as a nigger?

The Avesta is the sacred text of Zarathustra

Here is a pdf of an English translation
avesta.org/kanga/ka_english_kanga_epub.pdf

Basically the point of Zoroastrianism is to purge Angra Manyu'a darkness from the self and replace it with Ahura Mazda's light

>there is one god, Ahura Mazda, who represents all that is good
>there is another force, Angra Manyu, who is not as powerful as Ahura Mazda but his influence on this world is the same
>there is a constant battle between Ahura and Angra in the heavens as well as in the human soul
>Ahura Mazda gave humans free will, unlike God in the bible. Angra Manyu tempted man to abuse it, leading to the creation if Evil
>a messiah, the Shaoshyant will appear who is 100% good and will overthrow Angra's influence on this world, leading to an era of unprecedented human enlightenment

>>Judaism is Zoroastrianism II: Electric Boogaloo

This is based on pure speculation.

How does it feel to actually be a nigger?

The basic moral principles that guide the life of a Zoroastrian are three
>Humata, “Good Thoughts,” the intention or moral resolution to abide by Asha, the right order of things.
>Hukhata, “Good Words,” the communication of that intention.
>Havarashta, “Good Deeds,” the realization in action of that intention.

No it isnt. The Avesta was written down centuries before the first Judaic scriptures were written

Jews spent a long time in captivity furst in Babylon and then in Persia, before Cyrus the Great freed them. It is no mere coincidence that the two religions are so similar.

Read the Zoroastrian origin story i posted in the Avesta pdf Genesis and the Zoroastrian origin are nearly identical EXCEPT for the nature of free will

Jews hate free will so they rationalized it as a rebellion against God

Zoroastrians see it as a necessary step to enlightenment, only the person myst CHOOSE to follow the light and forgoe the darkness in order to reach salvation

Yes it does. You're thinking of the corrupted version of the religion by the poo in the loos who got influenced by the caste system. Actual Iranian zoroastrians accept converts.

Jewish mysticism is quite interesting and points directly to the idea that they ripped off esoteric knowledge and earlier religions. So yes, they ripped off Zoroastrianism, but thats not all.

>It is certainly true that Zoroaster spoke of such things as “… the coming of a savior and the resurrection of the body,” etc. (Ibid., 44). But he may have borrowed these ideas from the Jewish captives in Babylon. Indeed, it appears that all of these ideas can be found in the Jewish Scriptures PRIOR to the Babylonian Captivity.

For instance, even if we grant the contention of the person who wrote the web article you referred me to, that Isaiah offers the first, full monotheistic conception of God (e.g. Isaiah 43:10-13), it by no means follows that Isaiah borrowed this conception from Zoroastrianism! Indeed, Isaiah wrote his book BEFORE Zoroaster was even born! The period in which Isaiah was writing was roughly that of 740-680 B.C. Thus, if there was any borrowing, it was Zoroaster borrowing from Isaiah–not vice-versa. Besides this, LaSor argues that Zoroaster was not a true monotheist anyway, but a polytheist. At most he was a dualist: “He exalted Ahura Mazda…as supreme among the gods…and viewed the world as an agelong struggle between Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu” (Ibid., 1202).

probe.org/did-christianity-really-come-from-zoroastrianism/

This guy gets it

There is nothing in the Avesta that prohibits conversion.

Gujaratis wanted to create a cult among themselves to protect themselves from Hindu and Islamic corruption but they made the rules too difficult to follow so the religion has dwindled

In Gujarat you cannot be a Zoroastrian unless both your mother and father are Zoroastrians

Iranians accept any who wish to follow the light, as they should

>WE WUZ ARYUNS N SHIT
fuck off stormniggers they don't want to be associated with you

>Let us consider some facts about Zoroastrianism and its scripture. First of all, the earliest writing down of the scripture of Zoroastrianism was in the fourth century AD (yes, AD). The oldest manuscript we have of the Avesta–the principle scripture of Zoroastrianism–is from the fourteenth century AD. Most of the claimed parallels between Jesus and Zoroaster are not found at all in the Avesta. The few which are can more easily be explained as coincidence (in other words, different religions will sometimes have similar characteristics) or because of borrowing from Christianity into Zoroastrianism, rather than the reverse, because the Christian scripture predates the Zoroastrian scripture. As for parallels, there is an idea of bodily resurrection in Zoroastrianism. Whether this was included in the religion before the time of Christ is hard to say, but what we can say is that, in any case, the Avesta does not claim that Zoroaster himself was resurrected from the dead. So much for the parallel between Jesus and Zoroaster and for the idea that the church got the idea of the resurrection from the Avesta. Other parallels have been claimed by Jesus-Mythers. They claim that Zoroaster was baptized in a river. There is no mention of this in any Zoroastrian scripture. They claim that his was a virgin birth. The Avesta refers to a “kingly glory” that was inherited by Zoroaster through is mother, but it is hard to see this as equivalent to a virgin birth. Another claim is that Zoroaster, like Jesus, was tempted by Satan in the wilderness. There is perhaps some parallel here, as Zoroaster was tempted for ten years (rather than forty days) by a sub-demon named J. Buiti, not by the Zoroastrian equivalent of Satan (who, by the way is not equivalent to Satan, but who is equal to Ahura Mazda in power).

evidenceforchristianity.org/does-zoroastrianism-predate-christianity-and-is-the-idea-that-christianity-borrowed-the-resurrection-of-jesus-from-the-religion-believable/

Nice thanks

Well, thats all good and well except Isaiah refers to Cyrus, which would've lived during early 500BCE, which would've been after the supposed dates that Isaiah was writing.

Who's to say Isaiah's book was really written when they say it was.

>ISAIAH 44:28 - Who is saying of Cyrus, My shepherd, And all my delight He doth perfect, So as to say of Jerusalem, Thou art built, And of the temple, Thou art founded.

>ISAIAH 45:1 - Thus said Jehovah, To His anointed, to Cyrus, Whose right hand I have laid hold on, To subdue nations before him, Yea, loins of kings I loose, To open before him two-leaved doors, Yea, gates are not shut:

Very intesting point

We shouldnt take the veracity of Isaiah's texts for granted however

The Hebrew Scriptures, including the Torah abd the booksof Isaiah, Daniel, abd Kings were compiled and edited after the building of the second temple, so 6th-5th century BCE

While we have found excerpts of the book of Isaiah dating from the 6th century BC, the Avesta still pre dates this by about 500 years.

However take this with a grain of salt

What we know of the Avesta now comes mostly from a Sassanian era master copy. We have no way of telling how much this was edited either, although we have found excerpts from older versions pre-dating the Torah

I suppose i can admit that when you get down to it you really cant prove which religion came first, or if in fact they borrowed equally from each other

Maybe it all comes back to the "collective conscious" idea. It might not be crazy to assume that that they were developing similar religions separate from each other around the same time. Probably not likely though.

This is bullshit because no where in the Avesta dies Zoroaster attempt to act as a messianic figure, as Jesus did

Zoroaster was a priest and a prophet, no savior

While the majority of the Avesta as we know it comes from a Sassanian copy (5th, 6th century AD) Herodotus mentions the religion in the Histories dating back to 440 BC when it was already the state religion of Achaemenid Persia. This was right around the time when the Second Temple was being built and when Judaism was being codified into an organized faith. Fire temples have been found in Iran pre-dating the Achaemenids or any known Jewish religious structures. The Archaeological record supports the theory that as an organized religion with rites and a religious scripture, Zoroastrianism has existed as far back as the 6th century BC

If you need sources i am happy to get them for you but it will take a while because i am a phoneposting degenerate.

If I might add my absolutely un-educated opinion here:

People really really shouldn't argue about whose faith was there earlier or which scripture was put together earlier.
Especially when it comes to scriptures that are supposed to be older than 2000 years.
After all, you can never be sure unless you were there. That just leads to bullshit arguments dividing brothers, and as consequence of that: whole societies.

What matter is which faith - or better: which principles - people adopt. Because at the end of every truly virtuous path lies awakening.

Not likely IMO considering they were relatively close to eacother and the fact that the Jews lived in Iran for at least a century

You can't, they literally do not accept converts at all, you have to be born zoroastrianism

I 100% agree with this sentiment. There really is no way of knowing for sure and the religions should be judged i stead by their merits

I am drawn to Zoroastrianism because it glorifies free will and the pursuit of knowledge, two things which the Semituc religions vilify, and yet like Christianity it glorifies asceticism and moral purity

I also am drawn to the explaination of darkness as an equal force to light. The conflict and balance between the two is what creates suffering and is where the temporal realm lies

Perhaps this is more gnosticism than Zoroastrianism however. I am not sure. A lot of details to be worked out.

The only true religion is Ugroks Grokthrokianism

That is the version practiced by the poo in loos. Only reason why it is mainstream Zoroastrianism now is because the Iranian version is nearly extinct from Islamic surpression

No where in the Avesta is there anything prohibiting conversion. Many non iranians converted in Antiquity,including Babylonians, Assyrians, and even various Steppe peoples. Shrines to Ahura Mazda have been found far from Iran

I did not know that, thank you for telling me

And? Isaiah was a prophetic book. Foreknowledge is to be expected. And claims of multiple authorship all rest on naturalistic assumptions.

rsc.byu.edu/archived/isaiah-and-prophets-inspired-voices-old-testament/scientific-analysis-isaiah-authorship

thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/were_there_two_different_isaiahs
toughquestionsanswered.org/2016/04/22/was-the-book-of-isaiah-written-by-the-prophet-isaiah/

>The Hebrew Scriptures, including the Torah abd the booksof Isaiah, Daniel, abd Kings were compiled and edited after the building of the second temple, so 6th-5th century BCE

Again, any influence has been overstated and unsubstantiated by scholars, and is based on superficial observations. And we have proof that suggests an earlier date for the composition of the Bible.

pjmedia.com/faith/2016/04/13/new-evidence-suggests-old-testament-is-older-than-skeptics-think/2/

evidenceforchristianity.org/is-the-old-testament-plagiarized-from-the-zoroastrian-scripturesr/

Agnostic here. Can you just fuck off with that?

Dont take my word for it. Read here.
Nothing about conversation is written in the actual scriptures. The decision to not allow new converts was made by the priestly hierarchy. Probably as a precaution to prevent the muslims from killing more of them because of apostasy laws

Zoroastrians are the last of the Persian devil worshipers.

>-t. HP Lovecraft

I, as a fucking white male, don't follow any desert religions. That's why.

>Why arent you a Zoroastrian Sup Forums?

Because Hinduism has a deeper and more complete link to the primordial metaphysical tradition that Hinduism and Zoroastrianism both come from.

Unfortunately, due to historical circumstances, Muslims, Mongols etc much Zoroastrian knowledge and texts have been lost which isn't nearly the case as much with Hinduism.

There is only a comparatively small corpus of ancient Zoroastrian literature that survives to this day and there are very little practicing Zoroastrians.

Meanwhile with Hinduism you have what is essentially the magnum opus of Aryan culture in the Rig-Veda, as well as an interconnected series of texts that get deeper and more profound the more you progress through them in the Upanishads, Brahma-Sutras, Bhagavad-Gita and the major Vedanta commentaries.

>evidenceforchristianity.com
>cites no sources in article
Am i supposed to take your sources for granted? They are obviously biased and point to no scholarly articles or archaeological findings

As ive said before if you read my earlier posts, I came to the conclusion after discussing with and
That there really is no way to prove whether Judaism predates Zoroastrianism or vice versa because of the problems you run into when studying 2500 year old texts.

It seems as if, as a devout christian yourself, youve chosen to defend your faith at all costs without actually contributing to the discussion.

I am willing to hear you out on theological/philosophical arguments for why we should worship Yahweh and not Ahura Mazda, but the ship for historical arguments has long since sailed

I know very little of Hindu theology (probably because i have a particular distaste for Indians and Indian culture)

Could you give me the quick rundown on why i should convert? What advantages does it have over Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Atheism?

I like Zorro

And yet you follow a faith based on oral tradition with almost no philosophical merits

What has paganism accomplished besides creating a warrior culture to be tamed by the admittedly vastly superior faith of Christianity?

Monotheism is a universalist faggotry for weaklings.

lol @ Hinduism, still worship cows and monkey's and has no social mobility due to the caste system, ky u fucking degenerate leftie try hard.

>almost no philosophical merits
Obviously you don't care much for nature, race, nation, or spiritual harmony if you don't believe those possess philosophical merit.
>vastly superior faith of Christianity
It's only "superior" now because it adapted so much FROM the warrior culture of paganism. Rome fell after it became Christian, you know. The Christians had to change their religion for it to succeed, this is very evident in the many current hypocrisies of the faith. Your messiah, Rabbi Yeshua, taught to turn the other cheek, to accept foreigners, and to submit yourself to them. Pagan culture was more about killing invaders and holding yourself up to the standard of the pagan deities. The Renaissance was honestly more "pagan" than it was Christian, but we all know how Christian the dark ages and countless brother wars were. The failure of the crusades, as well.
Your holidays aren't even Christian, they're pagan.

A large reason why i am not germanic pagan is that the germans converted. They were not conquered; they chose to convert to Christianity because thry recognized its merits over their own barbarous superstitions. Paganism has no room for growth, no room for philosophy. There is a reason why the vast majority of polytheistic adherents outside of Hinduism are African, it is a backwards belief system for uncivilized cultures.

Funny you say that, since most Christians are going to be Africans in the coming decades. Your religion isn't as civilized as you think it is.

Nature, Race, and spiritual harmony can be found in any major religion.

Name an abstract philosophical concept found in Odinism that cannot be recognized in other faiths, hell, even other polytheistic traditions.

Judaism has more of an emphasis on race than Odinism

Jainism has more of an emphasis on nature

Buddhism - spiritual harmony.

These concepts are all more greatly recignuzed in other faiths. Tell me again, what advantage does Odinism have besides breeding uneducated barbarians?

Zoroastrianism is a sister religion to Norse paganism though, it's the same root. Where European pagans and Hindus saw their gods are Noble warriors the zoroastrians saw them as savage barbarians, that's why it ended so differently from Hinduism even though they have the same deities.

I am not a Christian, read my earlier posts

I am greatly saddened that Zoroastrianism ended as it did but i believe it can be revived.

It was not a natural death. It was murdered by Islam. I blame the Sassanians with their incest and their degenerate rule for its death. I believe the later Persians strayed from the true philosophy of Zoroastrianism, which stresses purity and asceticism.

Most Christians in the coming decades will be Asian by the way. It's blowing up in China and Korea.

Everything you think you know about Zarathustra comes from the Nag Hamadi found in 1953, and copied almost 2000 years after the events took place.

In other words, you don't know jack shit.

Zorastar/Zarathustra was a man who lived in the 6th century BC, who was in Persia when the Jews were captives in Babylon and then in Persia, who read the holy scriptures of the Jews and believed them to be true. He took them and added a little local pagan fire god flavor and passed it off as his own religion.

You are proselytizing for pagan fire god Judaism, and you're too stupid to know it.

check'd

There will be more Christians in China than there are people in the USA in a decade.

See my quints prove that Ahura Mazda is the true god

Join me and we shall fight Angra Manyu and purge the druj from this world with our thoughts, words, abd deeds

>Name an abstract philosophical concept found in Odinism that cannot be recognized in other faiths, hell, even other polytheistic traditions.
Easy, it was the religion of blonde-haired, blue-eyed Europeans. It may have similarities to other faiths, especially faiths that stole from it (Christianity, for example) but it is the most appealing to me on a both a historical and a traditional level.
>Judaism has more of an emphasis on race than Odinism
Are you high? It's either God's Chosen or Goyim. And Christianity is even worse- it's a universalist religion that anyone can be a part of. There is no race realism in Christianity.
I see now that you are apparently also a Zoroastrianist? It's still a middle easterner's religion, in fact the same one that the Jews ripped off. It is not the religion of my people and it is more dead than you would say paganism is.

Most Jews are agnostics.

all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares

Yes, Cyrus was mentioned by name by a prophet of God before he rose to the world stage.

Hardly even a minor prophecy in the bible, which contains hundreds of such things.

But you forgot that the bible also prophesied how Cyrus would take over Babylon, and how swiftly. Because you're not interested in reality; you want to stay comfy.

All Jews are squares.

The Torah was written 2000 years after its events supposedly occured, and almost all pagan faiths are modern interpretations of oral traditions. What's your point?

>..nature, race, nation, or spiritual harmony..
It has no philosophical merit, because the original people didn't care for shit beside befriending those deities to benefit. Or can you name famous Germanic scholars and philosophers ? Yeah, didn't think so.
That being said, I'm not even trying to shit on your belief, if Germanic paganism is what you found for yourself to work out well.
But that constant bashing back and forth is none but dividing people.

The dude is right when he says people converted, because it had much more to add than it harmed people.

And regarding the teachings, "turn the other cheek" doesn't mean be a weakling faggot. It means to retaliate in a smart way - because it has to be seen and understood within the socio-habitual framework of 2000 years ago in the middle-east. There's a nice screencap where a dude actually explains that well. I sadly don't have it ... if anyone could help me out with that., that would be awesome.

But in the end, why would you argue which faith is superior ? The "kike on a stick" argument is pure bullshit, see part of what I've written earlier ().
After all, if you're a good man with virtues and principles and strive to perceive reality as it is, not as you want it to be, then you've already done the step towards whatever might be awakening or enlightenment or heaven etc. in your faith.

The only true enemy of humanity is nihilism in any of its forms. If you're not a nihilist and can or try to see sense in the world and what happens, then we can stand with each other from my point of view.

In Hinduism, "social mobility" works on larger time scales. Why do you think people stay obedient to the upper castes ? Because they believe that if you serve well and endure the suffering, your next existence will be better and higher up the social ladder.

I would say converting is not what's important and that it's more important to just be educated on the actual doctrines and history and development of the major religions. That way you can make the best choice about what practices to follow based on genuine wisdom instead of cultural bias or for aesthetic or sentimental reasons.

The best intro book to understand Hinduism is "Introduction to the Study of Hindu Doctrines" by Rene Geunon, I think you might be able to find a free pdf online.

>Could you give me the quick rundown

There is one ultimate metaphysical truth that lies at the heart of all the major religions. All of them are based on it, some are closer to it and others more indirectly based on it. There is a primordial tradition among humans that deals with this truth.

Both Zoroastrianism and Hinduism descend from this tradition. The Jews came into contact with Persians when the Persians captured Babylon they and the Persians remade the city cult of the Jews in the image of their own religion (this did this with many other subject peoples as well). Most of Judaism's and through it Christianity's and Islam's major tenets were adopted from Zoroastrianism at this point. Zoroastrianism and Hinduism are both more direct links to the tradition than the Abrahamic religions but as I mentioned Hinduism has a more complete connection.

The huge continent and massive population of India ensured Hinduisms survival for thousands of years. The relatively unbroken connection from the original tradition and long time frame allowed the development of the largest and most profound body of metaphysical literature that we know of.

Ultimately, it's about that Hinduism is a more genuine tradition and connection to the past to participate in, and that it offers the most profound teachings that allow one to most reliably reach blissful and transcendental states where your life becomes immeasurably better. It's also reactionary and anti-egalitarian.

Funny enough Islam wasn't able to dispel valor from the Persians. Some Muslim scientist of the era remarked how most Muslims scholars tended not to be Arab. Also I doubt there's a chance for a revival. Religion is a very good tool for educating and managing an uneducated and low IQ population but those low IQ people to go for the low hanging easy fruits of Christianity or Islam while those of Persian heritage have mostly embraced atheism or kept Zoroastrianism as some funny clothes and traditions and not belief. Best to hope for I think is exactly that, flavored rituals and art linked to Zoroastrianism rather than an actual belief.

But that's wrong, the roots of Zoroastrianism come from before Judaism. And the time when Judaism would have first been in contact with Zoroastrianism would have been when Judaism was still polytheistic.

>
And regarding the teachings, "turn the other cheek" doesn't mean be a weakling faggot. It means to retaliate in a smart way - because it has to be seen and understood within the socio-habitual framework of 2000 years ago in the middle-east. There's a nice screencap where a dude actually explains that well. I sadly don't have it ... if anyone could help me out with that., that would be awesome.
I know that screencap, there's no actual source for it and I couldn't find any Christian scholars to back up what that user was saying. Christ still teaches Christians to be tolerant and love their enemies, which is self-defeating and definitely not a religion that white people should embrace.

When it's God dictating to Moses, the time lapse is irrelevant. God was the eye witness to the things He told Moses to write, and as all men who wrote books of the bible, the men had the Holy Spirit of God dwelling in them to bring all things to their remembrance.

Pagan fire god Jews do not have that luxury. Post-Christ Jews also do not have that luxury; they cannot even understand their own tanakh anymore. Notice they stick to the Talmud?

At least the Africans are doing better under Christianity. Black cardinals like Sarah and Turkson are hated by pozzed German cardinals because of their traditionalism. Just the the other day this happened

>Cardinal Peter Turkson, the highest ranking African prelate in the Vatican, said it is high time to “close the tap” of African immigration into Europe, which has reached new records in recent days.

You failed to mention a single abstract philosophical concept, instead resorting to "it was goid enough for my ancestors"

What is the nature of free will in Odinism? How does one determine good from evil?

>its either God's chosen or Goyim
Exactly what I mean when I say it has more of an emphasis on race. If you are not descended from one of the 12 tribes of the race of Israel you are a filthy Goyim

Ive been a Zoroastrian this entire thread, i just recognize that Christianity has merits over the nonreligion of Germanic NeoPaganism

You say the roots of Zoroaster are pre-Judaism, yet your claim is false, unsupported, unsubstantiated, and makes no common sense.

What to do, what to do.

>Ive been a Zoroastrian this entire thread

Spotted the Jew.

Same could be said of yours.

>the only true enemy of humanity is nihilism

Spot on

It's the typical heeb tactic of preemptively claiming the exact opposite of the truth before you know someone is going to bring it up the truth in order to try to undermine their argument.

The mainstream and respected academics including many Jewish ones generally agree the influenced was largely one-way and was from the Persians to the Jews.

Not so much, no.

The Iranian prophet and religious reformer Zarathustra (flourished before the 6th century bce)—more widely known outside Iran as Zoroaster, the Greek form of his name)—is traditionally regarded as the founder of the religion. Zoroastrianism contains both monotheistic and dualistic features. It likely influenced the other major Western religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

britannica.com/topic/Zoroastrianism

I most certainly need to look more into Hinduism as you raise valid points. Do you hace suggestions where i might start? Besides just reading the Vedas i mean.

Zarathustra, also spelled Zarathushtra, Greek Zoroaster (born traditionally c. 628 bce, possibly Rhages, Iran—died c. 551 bce), Iranian religious reformer and prophet, traditionally regarded as the founder of Zoroastrianism.

Ibid.

Are you a Parsee user? I know a bunch in India, they've been good allies to us Christians ever since the Brits gave them land in Bombay

>when Judaism was still polytheistic.
I want to believe you but as ive stated before we are dealing with 2500 year old texts here. There is no way of knowing

Buddha, too, taught that you should contemplate the hate and violence towards each others and much rather take hardship as opportunities to grow within yourself.

But those guys also knew, that it takes aeons for people to adopt an enlightened lifestyle if you will.
Christianity managed to overcome this "human nature of virtuous weakness" (in lack of a better descripion) by adding that in principle noone can be saved by means of his own deeds etc.. Only through the mercy of god - which is enhanced by the biddings of Jesus and Mary to which christians pray all the time (at least the apostolic successors of the RCC and OC). Thus, giving everyone the opportunity to do the right thing but you're also not thrown off the cliff if you fuck up. That's what confession is for.
IIRC the only reason for a christian to lose god's mercy is massive heresy - which might even be the case for most modern-day chritsians if it's true that the rcc and oc are the real apostolic, catholic church(es)

webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm

> Zoroastrian influences on late Judaism was pervasive, profound, and continues with us today.1

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/15283-zoroastrianism

>Most scholars, Jewish as well as non-Jewish, are of the opinion that Judaism was strongly influenced by Zoroastrianism in views relating to angelology and demonology, and probably also in the doctrine of the resurrection, as well as in eschatological ideas in general

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/jul/13/abrahamic-religion-zoroastrian-judaism

Scrolls that were old in 32 AD were dug up in the Qumran caves; they are called the Dead Sea Scrolls.

An intact scroll of Isaiah numbers among them. When compared to the modern Isaiah, the scroll and the modern version are 99.8% identical with the 0.2% being spelling variants and idioms, touching nothing on doctrine.

Lord knows how many more years than 2000, and 99.8% intact. The same. Identical.

Let me know when anything else on earth reaches that level of reliability.