How do we fix westernized females?

how do we fix westernized females?

It rhymes with Tape.

Send them to Saudi Arabia. If they survive, they would have a newfound appreciation for the comforts and rights that men have provided for them.

She's pressin pickle

Rape.

a belt isn't the issue here, she needs to wear longer pants

We give them their medicine. Brown dick.

By fixing western men first and have them destroy the jews.
Women will follow.

or they'll blame the white man for the oppression of women in the middle east

kek

defecate?

End feminism. Sexual liberation is what caused this.

Solution starts with having strong father figures but since western men are either sissy males or into faggotry, nuclear holocaust may be the only solution.

After a taste of the belt she'll be wearing a dress down to her ankles.

I knew this Milano who would comment on this shit. I was walking through the city with him on our way to buy weed when a pack of sheboons with their asses hanging out of every part of their shorts were loitering on a corner smoking menthols. One was sitting like op. Phil(the black guy leading me to buy drugs) says "hey girl you realize your beat up pussy is hanging out." I was amazed by it all.

Stop putting them on a pedestal? Have you been on Instagram lately?

Why is it that men feel the need to spend x amount of time on talking about a chick that they aren't fucking IRL? A women just has to walk by and she has power of them. It's pathetic.

Love when the Jew haters blame everything on the Jews. You're giving them more credit while trying to discredit them. CUZ JEWWWZZZ.

Even with a strong father figure, once she escapes to college she's going to get brainwashed by the whore culture.

Get rid of women's rights.

You mean fix them so they'll give time of day to a fat pale neckbeard that posts here?

No amount of fixing is going to do that dude. You need to pony up some money and just get a hooker every now and then.

You'll feel better (and maybe a little worse) I guarantee it.

flag checks out

Give them really good dick. Don't stop giving them really good dick. A well fucked woman is a happy one.

Their propaganda is targeted at white women.

>Jew haters
Why wouldn't I hate them?
It's a fact that if they were destroyed, the world would be fixed.

Slut shame them again

Maybe men should control themselves and allow women to express themselves

>my body my choice!
>going to whore myself to prove that!
How does that prove anything.You'd expect from a person that respect their to treat it better than that.

the only way to save western women is to undo the decades of feminist "teachings" and post modernist filth that has infeltrated universities after that restoration of the family unit would be neccesary.

Bro, you vape?

Provide them with a loving home. Gas the (((media))).

This is why I look at most thots with disgust. I'm a 6'1 aryan with an athletic build so naturally am fawned over but unless the girl is wearing a traditional dress I look at her like she's dirt destroying our people's heritage and culture.

Isn't the one on the left from a BLACKED video?

unironically islam

we dont fix western females you wierd rapist saudi

unironically kill yourself

with religion

Not true at all. Again this is just encouraging the thing you are trying to take a stand against.

no they just rebel

No wonder Freud said there are teeth in there. She has her own head in her pants. It had hair. A nice mouth. The clit is a nose. It's like a little puppet

I keep saying it but you niggers either never learn or don't listen.

S H A M E

The best way to target roasties is shame. Fittingly enough, calling them "roasties" is a step in the right direction.

Women operate on herd mentality. When I was in school, there was this giant fucking ogre looking guy walking around. Like seriously he looked like the cave troll from the first Lord of the Rings movie. Not even exaggerating.

One of the popular and slutty girls found him attractive for some reason, so all the other retarded and slutty girls did the same. He looked like a nigger who had accidentally had an acid wash or something.

If you just tell women, "No, that's retarded. Stop that. Only retarded sluts do that," they'll stop doing it. Make them feel BAD for their stupid decisions.

Ill let you hump my Saint Bernards leg if it keeps you from raping my kids Jose

genocide the jews and the nonwhites.

Imagine what that strip of dental floss near her tooth vag smells like

pump and dump them until they realize this will lead to a life off anti-depressants.

no shame you stupid cunts so when we are talking this bullshit it is anglo western girls

Did a reverse image search and found no BLACKED links.

Do you mean girl on the left of the image on the right?

What am I missing?

There's nothing wrong with women you idiot.

Every womean I know pretty much is living and ok to good life.

Meanwhile, the men are losers, and this is why I prefer millenial women over millienial men.

Solution to that is propaganda. Make being an upstanding and dignified man/woman cool and appreciated. Like it probably was in 50s or earlier. That plug strong family values are a guard against this degeneracy. This thing is downfall of civilization and should be taken seriously, never promote degenerate culture.

Submit yourself to Arabic semites instead of the jewish semites? Please read this one

No, the well dressed girl with the books.
Remember reading that it was from a BLACKED video.

Sounds like a (((lie))) to me

You sound like a lefty. You take something as complex as a "fixed world" and shrink it down to Jews. With no plan. It's short sighted. It's the equivalent to asking a child to draw a car. They draw it and you know it's a car but will it drive? No, to draw it out properly requires a lot of focus and knowledge of how a car works. ITS COMPLEX.

You are the child drawing the car when you think simply removing the Jews will solve the world's problems. It's not that simple and you don't have it figured out .

What the fuck is wrong with when you think that there is something wrong with the girl attached to your post. She is clearly taking great care of her vagina and let some parts breath some fresh air, so that at the end of a long day her vagina still smells like roses and strawberries.

I see a nipple just about every week. Some how public nudity of women has been normalized.

Must be the candida

no it's a clothing advertisement

T H I S
H
I
S
I would fuck the slut on the right though, not proud of it

fathers need to stop neglecting their daughters' pussies.

Completely agree. They thrive off weak men.

This is a great start.

Fuck off, kikelover. Waste of time reading your drivel.

Beat me to it... walk past that and start looking around for the dead animal. Why it does not air its cunt in the privacy of its own home is anyone's guess? Maybe it thinks its being sexy...ugh.

We abandon them and start dating subhuman Asians like Finns and Estonians.

gtfo tyrone.

EI.

>Be Canada day
>Pick up girl from bar
>Looking for good time at home
>Get her in bed, pants off, legs open
>Her pussy looks like a bucket cunt and is open
>Laugh and joke that her pussy looks huge
>She replies, "Yea, can you fist me?"

WHAT THE FUCK! Got awkward really quick. Didn't know what to do, said nah, not into that so we fucked and I chucked her the next morning. Got her number but I doubt I'll send her a text, I don't want some abused pussy to smash. If it ain't tight, it ain't right.

*Wastes time reading post*
*Wastes time responding*

I'm a kikelover because I think your plan to over throw Jews is shitty. Got it. Try harder next time with your ineffective lefty tactics.

(((You)))

>Those Eyes
>Dat ass
Dammit, it's summer! I have to go clubbing and find girls like this! I see them around the streets now and then and I'm tired of eye candy!

Submitting to Jewish Semites worked for Europe and The West for almost 2000 years and now it's about to collapse. We need a restart.

You get all the men to stop being cucks.

How do you think that might happen?

>Didn't tell her to get the fuck out
Where is your self-respect mate
This is why women are doing this kind of shit

>>Laugh and joke that her pussy looks huge
>>She replies, "Yea, can you fist me?"
LMAO

sauce on the phat ass pls

I see nothing to fix here

This guy disagrees with my shitty points so he must be a

JEWWWWWWWWWW. YEAH THAT ASSERTS MY BIAS.

DEFINITELY.

YEAH NOW LET ME RESPOND TO (((HIM))) AND LET HIM KNOW I THINK HES A JEWWWWWWWWWW.

ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE CUZ OF JEWWWWWWWWWWS.

You speak the truth. The times it escapes even concrete walls is incredible. This never happens with my activities but oh well. All the best you guys
What a waste of time and money. I thought only degenerate faggots put their hands inside their fuckholes. Learn something new every day. This thread makes me hard for the beat downs feminism is taking in it

This, ignore and shame

This is honestly the answer.

Hot dog down a hallway?

Euthanize them.

There is nothing to fix. You have fix yourself fucking robot. 3 FUCKING TIMES, I saw cute guys.. I initiated talking (red flag), and these fucks couldn't say much, were painfully shy and wanted to end our encounter. I bet their ass posted suicidal wojaks @ and complained about their "autism". That's why I only date athletes and guys who like outdoor activies. The Alpha and Beta thing is real. You have to train you social skills (it's aquired, not given).

Men as a whole need to stop white knighting and let them suffer with the consequences of their own decisions.

The few conservative women that have integrity should be heralded to serve as an example for the younger girls to follow

asshurt Jew detected

>I'm a kikelover because I think your plan to over throw Jews is shitty

you're a kikelover because you expend effort on shitty posts that are totally devoid of insight or anything valuable. He's just saying "it's Jews" and you're saying "no it's not" (you're wrong, btw).

Your people are intelligent enough to come up with your own cultural and religious concepts. Once you submit to desert middle eastern religions, they become your spiritual masters. Really you want that? You want your people to worship everyday facing towards some arabic desert town? If I was a scandinavian I would rather work to revive Norse religion.

If you don't think social aptitude is something some people have naturally more of than others then you're retarded beyond redemption.

I never said it wasn't jewz broh.

Shy has it's benefits.
Protip: Shy people are God tier. Goes for both men and women.

it's not so much degeneracy that is the problem. western women in general are just picky shallow hypergamous cunts.

i want a qt east asian

>t.virgin

>I'm not saying the problem isn't Jews
>but I'm going to mock and lambast anyone who calls out Jews in this thread

Fuck off already, shlomo

>Jewish owned media companies run by jews that have jewish editors and mostly jewish journalists push an agenda that is destroying society and slowly replacing white countries with multikulti shitholes full of unrest, crime and chaos
>It's a COMPLEX world user, stop blaming the jews
I don't, it is their nature. I blame morons like you for allowing and ignoring their kikery.

What insight do you offer other than blame other people for a shitty outcome cuz Sup Forums says so? It's easy for you to say my post are invaluable then do the exact thing your accusing me of. Stop projecting broh.

A fine example of why Jews have zero creativity and can only divide, parse, middle-man, manipulate, leverage, dilute etc. Go back to GLP and deal with their never ending ddos problems...they are only going to get worse.

An alien force perceived as angels to appear and enslave humanity.

Hypergamy seems a little degenerate though, does it not?

>are invaluable

No, MY posts are invaluable (might wanna look up what that word means, kiddo). Yours are worthless shit. Get it straight.