Genuine questions. Why are anthropologists able to determine the likely race of a person by bone...

genuine questions. Why are anthropologists able to determine the likely race of a person by bone, and and skull structure? Also, why do certain diseases only effect certain ethnic groups? Also, why can't mixed race children get bone marrow transplants? Why must bone marrow transplant donors belong to the same ethnic group as the receiver? Also, why do different races have IQ differences, even after controlled for environment? Also, why does having neanderthal/denisovan DNA not contribute whatsoever to genetic differences compared to races that don't have neanderthal/denisovan DNA? Also, what happens if we continue panmixia and all the races become mono, and a new plague comes and wipes us all out? Why is decreasing genetic diversity a good thing when certain plagues and diseases/viruses effect different genetic groups differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40254858
pastebin.com/xDXXT9kd
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst, John. "The nature of race." Open Behavioral Genetics, June, 2015.pdf
lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/04/skin-color-is-bone-deep/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ethnic-conflicts-their-biological-roots-in-ethnic-nepotism-tatu-vanhanen.pdf
amren.com/news/2008/04/what_science_sa/
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/estimating-ethnic-genetic-interests-is-it-adaptive-to-resist-replacement-migration.pdf
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematopoietic_stem_cell_transplantation#Donor_registration_and_recruitment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. This has good discussion potential

I agree

magic

I didn't know mongrels couldn't get bone marrow transplants.

It's almost like whites and niggers aren't the one human race people claim.

Because the truth heavily implies biological hierarchy. Such a truth contradicts the current liberal order and is thus heavily censored.

On a more personal level, this truth pisses off a lot of people. It shatters their bubble of equality. It means that life is not fair. Normies can't handle the truth.

How mongrel are we talking? My dad thought it was cool to bleach a Latina. Can I into marrow?

My friend worked on kidney transplsnts. Race is an important factor in determining compatibility

The knowledge that they fear is a weapon to be used against them.

Pic related is a great redpill on race mixing

>Why must bone marrow transplant donors belong to the same ethnic group as the receiver?

Wrong, actually.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40254858

Theres a certain blood type (Whatever one the gingers have) that if the mother has it and the father doesn't the mothers body will actively try to kill the fetus as a foreign invader.

It's not necessary, it's just highly unlikely that it works out

Race Realism pastebin:
pastebin.com/xDXXT9kd

I just can't understand how leftists can look at a species entering a new habitat and outcompeting the local population and go, "yep, that's evolution for ya" but they can't make the connection that some human subgroups were able to outcompete lesser developed civilizations. It's literally evolution, but noooo, muh racism and muh oppression. It fucking baffles me.

Nice moving of the goalposts there.

>Nice moving of the goalposts there.

Okay what the actual fuck.

Nice strawman, I never established the goalposts. I never stated that I agreed with everything OP said

Fake fake fake
The only difference is the melanin level on the skin

Kek. Burn coal pay toll.

Wrong.

Posted in another thread, but here's a good PDF to debunk bullshit.
Here is a scientifically peer reviewed book from 2014 that defines the Biological Idea of race.
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst, John. "The nature of race." Open Behavioral Genetics, June, 2015.pdf

The idea that Race is a sociological phenomena is so laughable that there's no way to define it otherwise and the arguments for it are entirely in semantics and mean fucking nothing.
Biological race could mean the grouping of phenotypes by displayed traits OR more accurately grouping people by their common ancestors.
Humans have had hundreds of thousands of years evolution apart from eachother in different climates. It produced OBSERVABLE different behavior patterns, intellect, and physiology.
>b-but mug .1% DNA difference is tiny
Humans share 90%+ of their DNA with a lot of things, like certain rodents, fruits, etc. the reality it that .1% is an observably huge difference.

Thanks, saved

why do the jews always think they are black

Kek. No skin. Still a nigger.

Wut

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40254858
blacked!

Rotten vs fresh you mong..

rH positive and negative is what you're looking for. Also note negative blood types have a chance of being immune to aides and ebola.

Little white kid got blacked so hard his bones got blacked

>lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/04/skin-color-is-bone-deep/

>even after controlled for environment
Sauce?

I don't know how anyone can look at that image and unironically say race is a social construct

This.

Race realism is terrifying to people who want the world to be an inherently fair place, because it means that it never will. It's a hell of a lot more intellectually comfortable to look at race-traced issues like poverty, crime and such with the understanding that it's simple opportunity that lead to them, and that it's well within the power of mankind to right the injustices that lead to unequal outcomes.

At the same time, it's fucking terrifying, especially to compassionate people, to look at those inequities, or to look at hugely disparate class outcomes, and realize that they are overwhelmingly hereditary and as cooked into the people living them as height or eye color are.

If you've been indoctrinated in the egalitarian leftist ideals of the late 20th century, the horror is exacerbated by the fact that coming to grips with race realism leads you to realize that Hitler, Apartheid South Africa, the Jim Crow South, manifest destinty, the white man's burden, and every single ideological underpinning that lead to the buildup and expansion of white/western society from 1500 to 1950, all of these horrible ideas that you were taught from elementary school onwards were horrifically backwards and evil, were actually right all along.

Just picture everything that made coming to grips with Galileo/Kepler/Copernicus's ideas so difficult and terrifying for earth-centric believers, and multiply all of those fears and anxieties by 100 or so. It's literally a "Soylent Green is People!"-tier world-shattering shock for most people who grew up on the left.

Yet they do, which is why I'm fascinated with weaponized dank memes.

I often show race blind people these links to prove that race matters:

Oxytocin Promotes Human Ethnocentrism:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

Ethnic Conflicts: Their Biological Roots in Ethnic Nepotism:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ethnic-conflicts-their-biological-roots-in-ethnic-nepotism-tatu-vanhanen.pdf

What Science Says About Diversity (Part 1):
amren.com/news/2008/04/what_science_sa/

Genetically Beneficial to Resist Replacement Migration:
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/estimating-ethnic-genetic-interests-is-it-adaptive-to-resist-replacement-migration.pdf

Even though the basis of these sources lies in ethnic nepotism, which is independent of whether or not race is a biological reality, I always get these people telling me race is a social construct. It's always the Left that brings up race realism, not the Right. They use "muh social construct" whenever you bring up anything regarding race, even if what you're talking about doesn't rely on race being a biological reality.

>what happens if we continue panmixia and all the races become mono, and a new plague comes and wipes us all out?
this is not how it works. it quite the oposite actually.

So mixing everything up and becoming one race increases diversity? Fucking retard

I honestly found that Molymeme's arguments work really well at opening people's eyes to the issue of race realism. He might be a psychopathic narcissist, but damn if he isn't breddy gud at thoughtfully explaining the relationship between race and IQ and how it pertains to IQ-driven sociological issues like socioeconomic status and criminality.

You need to prime whoever you're talking about this stuff to in the process of critical thinking and logic/reason first, though. My fiancee was raised in a centrist household but taught to think that way, and she's reluctantly accepted the realities of race, backed up by what she herself has experienced.

My parents, OTOH, aren't so lucky, having been boomers who came of age, politically, in the 70s. Otherwise very intelligent, they struggle to think rationally and dispassionately about averages and statistical probabilities, and instead latch on to red herrings and ad-hominems.
>B.. But I work with this lower class white woman and she does X, Y, and Z! It's not just black people who have social discussions!
>you can't say that the reason why socialized medicine works in Denmark while Medicaid is bankrupt is because they don't have any black or mestizo people, that's nothing but a crap argument.

Again, Moly's argument/not an argument memeing is pretty helpful here, when it comes to helping you discern between someone who's able to reason through their own preconceived notions and discard that which the evidence does not back up, and someone who is so dedicated to feeling, not thinking their way through life that trying to appeal to them with facts and evidence is about as productive as trying to teach arithmetic to your cat.

>social discussions

meant to say
>social dysfunctions

>98%

wtf is this shit?

Oh! Korpi posting!

>mfw

Talks about statistics for non-black women who have betrayed their race and had kids with black men

>a finn
so AMWF truly DOES produce the prettiest hybrid women...

>human society is best represented by the colors of Play-Doh
>you're the retard
>t. literal omega

>There is a trillion same things about every human.
>There is a thousand different things between some human
>Therefore these differences are not enough to categorize people.

This is an argument against race OP. If you are genuine in your questions please try to debunk it.

Genetics.
The answer is genetics.
It literally determines everything.
You're capacity for intelligence, your physical abilities, etc etc.
This is based on averages of course, not every single case.

Talk about how many of those trillions of things are the same between a human and a paramecium.

I'm willing to bet that at least a few hundred billion of them are shit like the coding for organelles, RNA, ribosomes, cell membranes, basic biochemistry, and all the other foundational building blocks of eukaryotic animal life.

Good point. Then again I can show a thousand differences between a car that is being used for one day and a car that is never used. Are they not both cars because there is a thousand differences? My argument stands.

A lot of those people never grew up in those neighborhoods. The only interaction they had with blacks were the genetic abnormalities that could afford to live in such a nice part of town. So their belief is reinforced by the token black guy down the street. But for those of us white people that have had the misfortune of growing up in a lower class family we've seen their true colors and their culture.

I don't hate black people, I simply don't believe we can truly exist in harmony, racially nepotism will always be there no matter what. They can exist in their own pocket of the world living in mudhuts living day by day, whereas we can conquer the land, sea, and stars above.

Would the fact that a concours-quality restored '63 Plymouth and one that has spent every year since 1967 at the bottom of a quarry are both cars prevent you from acknowledging the fact that there are some pretty meaningfully significant qualitative differences between the two?

If you can't into sauna, you are subhuman.

Modern europeans are mixed race population of prehistoric basal eurasian admixed middle easterners, siberian admixed steppe pastoralists and european hunter gatherers not a real race.
Most of genetic diversity in Europe was already lost during Neolithic.

That picture is racist but fail too, look at the person on the left, weird ears, adams apple, weird face, no look on the right she looks beautiful from an objective standard

Then again, the same thing can be said about old man and young man. Are we supposed to say they are different races?

The part of the ear above the ear lobe sticks out, it's weird. i prefer the pic on the right

is that fucking tom cruise?

the ear also bends back

You silly.

Take it back or prepare to meet my puukko.

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly the case with my mother. She grew up in a middle class, majority white neighborhood in the midwest, and the blacks who she knew growing up were, like you said, genetic abnormalities, the kids of cops, factory foremen, teachers, etc.

She then moved to rural upstate NY, and got to see firsthand just how subhuman low-IQ white culture can get. She was raised leftist, and this lived experience only cemented those beliefs due to confirmation bias.

Meanwhile, I was raised in an ethnically diverse upper middle class suburb. It was a literal who's who of every overperforming minority group in the US, and I grew up with plenty of chinese, japanese, korean, indian, russian, persian, jewish, etc friends. Blacks were so nonexistent in my town, that they bussed them in from Boston, and their behavior/intelligence stuck out like a sort thumb compared to the high-IQ local kids and even the low-IQ working class white townie kids.

Everyone, early on, noticed the differences, but wrote them off to lack of opportunity/different culture after they were taught/told to do so.

Fast-forward to years later, when my career took me into the black neighborhoods and the black homes that these kids came from. Witnessing what passed for day-to-day life, culture, etc within those populations made even the poorest of rural whites look respectable.

That was the first inkling that I got that my earliest hunches about the black kids vs the whites/indians/asians was correct. It's all been downhill from there.

Eh most of the time bone marrow has to come from a family member. It's fairly hard to find a compatible donor otherwise. So you should probably be fine but I'm not really an expert.

And yet, who would you want manning your army, mehmet?

Nah, I'm saying that your examples are shitty emotion-driven non-arguments that appeal to people's emotional biases by forcing them to feel bad about making value judgements based on small, but very societally important differences between otherwise-similar articles.

this has been addressed in the thread dumb nigger.

the world is not the way you want it.

Look at dogs you turk roach.
All dogs are dogs.
But some dogs are different than others but yes at the end of the day they are all dogs.
Whats your point you stupid sub human?

I didn't use emotion at all. Perhaps you should reevaluate your claim. You don't seem to want to discuss.
Discussed doesn't mean answered.
I would rather not reason from analogy. Do you find one of my premises wrong or not?

>he doesn't understand the difference between "using emotion" and "an emotional appeal"

Stick to cooking my doners, mustapha

What type are pajeets? Some look like dark skinned cacausoids while others look like australoids.

Says
> APPEAL TO PEOPLE EMOTIONAL BIASES

Denies this means:
> using emotion

Wut?

He wasn't appealing to emotion; he asked a question and you're projecting your moral scruples onto him.
Because deep down you think it's wrong to value a young man over an old man but logic dictates otherwise.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
>Canadians
>white
nice try
One common argument is the genetic variation argument. They basically say that there is more genetic variation within a racial group than between racial groups. This is called Lewontin's fallacy because Lewontin only tested 17 markers and used one criteria when he made this conclusion. They're such small sample sizes that whatever conclusions those researchers came to is meaningless. The biggest flaw otherwise is that they don't factor in junk DNA. To put that into perspective you need not look further than DNA phenotyping.
>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping

It's more that I'm projecting my emotional biases o most other normal white people and understanding that it's only logical for someone reasonably compassionate to feel bad about valuing a young person over an old person or vice versa, and how that could cause them to focus on the similarities rather than the differences between them because the former is more comfortable to think about than the latter.

Suppressing those emotions to think coolly about the world that you perceive is a huge obstacle for many to overcome.

Jesus fucking Christ
You should go to school and ask your teacher all these questions, you dimwit

That's clearly a Mullatto.
>Within the United States, racial minority groups are the least likely to be registered and therefore the least likely to find a potentially life-saving match. In 1990, only six African-Americans were able to find a bone marrow match, and all six had common European genetic signatures.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematopoietic_stem_cell_transplantation#Donor_registration_and_recruitment

But he didn't imply that at all; he asked a question and this is what you came to.
It's not an appeal to emotion if your'e the only one who gets faggy over it.

>why can't mixed race children get bone marrow transplants
When it comes to matching human leukocyte antigen (HLA) types, a patient’s ethnic background is important in predicting the likelihood of finding a match. This is because HLA markers used in matching are inherited. Some ethnic groups have more complex tissue types than others. So a person’s best chance of finding a donor may be with someone of the same ethnic background. Fewer potential donors of mixed race exist decreasing the chances of finding a match.

He's redpilling newfriends, you, to say it in your own words, dimwit.