The Senate's Trumpcare Bill Will Kill 50 Times More Americans Than Terrorists Have

forbes.com/sites/toddessig/2017/07/03/the-senates-trumpcare-bill-will-kill-50-times-more-americans-than-terrorists-have/#797aded4535c

Trumpcucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jd6BV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the archive
archive.is/Jd6BV

Only the weak.

Do people genuinely believe that diabetics and HIV patients were endemically dying due to being unable to afford medication? This hysteria is reaching retard level proportions

The bill will kill 0 people. Thats not how healthcare works here. If they decide not to pay for their own healthcare they can die on the street and it will be their own fault

some OC here, whatcha think?

good, we need a purge

How the fuck can a bill kill people?

Good, fuck the USA

I like how lefties use this as an argument when they successfully robbed it from the middle class. Even though the ACA is failing anyway and insurance companies are literally going out of business, they are still clinging to the ACA by virtue signalling.

This is the same shit as "death panels" cuckservatives came up with during the Obongocare debate

> killl 50 times more Americans than terrorism

WTF I love trump now

Fuck insurance companies

I fucking wish.

>Using right wing archive sites

Even after ACA, insurance companies did nothing to change and medical costs continue to stay the same, or raised. In my state, only ~2 hospitals 'made a profit', all the others were in the red.

kys

God I hope so...

Yeah fuck them so much that we should make everyone pay into them

Obamacare was actually worse for people suffering on Medicare.
Now the markets will open, the prices will go down, and the pre-existing conditions will be covered.
You fuck.

Exactly. Fuck them so they get entire states for themselves.

By Americans I'm assuming you mean boomers, niggers, genetic failures and coal burners? I mean that seems like a good thing honestly.

Can the hysterically nonsense and alarmist bullshit stop already?

If 30,000 people instantly die when Trump signs healthcare the healthcare bill will have done more to combat climate change then the paris accord.

Fucking kek

This, my nigga.
Fuck the people in this country. More need to die.

defend this?
they're just gibs, how can we kill all of them?

Blood for the Blood God
Skulls for the Skull Throne

What did you think we wanted when we summoned a Chaos God?

>2002, an Institute of Medicine review concluded that lack of insurance increases mortality.

that's the best they have to cover this topic?

This.
That article is retarded. It just cited a bunch of horse crap as evidence of TRUMP IS GUNNA KILL MORE PEOPLE THEN MUSLUM TERRORIST. Imagine being so caught up in your own bullshit that you need to scare people by comparing shit with terrorism in order to argue your point.

I personally love watching the US crash and burn. Its especially delightful because americans like u whoop and cheer as the ship goes down. Its so beautiful.

its so obvious anyways. of course more people will have more meds and likely less mortality with increased access to care. the problem is:

>medicaid is already a thing
>they just go to ED's where cost is exorbitant anyways.
>there's terrible price control for medical services
>why should there be national healthcare anyways?

Good.

I love it when fags like you who don't understand anything more complicated than what's in front of them get stomped out by everybody posting in your shit thread.

>Since 9/11

Sure, let's just ignore that one time when some muzzies murdered a few thousand people. Seems legit.

I hate the (((trumpcare))) bill also, but this whole "hurr people will die!!" argument is retarded.

>trump is a bigger threat to life than terrorism

Keep stoking those fires you leftist shill. When you finally provoke your leftist crazies enough that this civil war 'goes hot', we'll finally be able to burn off the fat.

The sooner, the better.

thats my favorite thing about recent studies, excluding 9/11

seen one where they take their timeline to 9/12/2001 for their start point in counting attacks.

spics and niggers are NOT americans

get your facts straight

>You will die if you don't depend your life on the state/government, goy

what a racist archiving
dont you read vice?

If that number is too high they can't even say fifty times zero is not much. Both their narratives are destroyed with this story. Fake news will be the rebuttal

>should say: "Shot by a black"

>muh 17 agencies
>muh 97% consensus
Kys

Sage

Uh yeah that's the point
Kill the stupid and the homeless
Do you remember what it was like before Obama? Remember the 90s were greater than great because poorfags and fake poorfags knew they were poor because it's what they chose

If that is what the people really want then whatever, it's the handing of the tangible money to the ultrarich that is pissing me off. We have so much under-maintained infrastructure, it isn't even funny at this point.

Really makes me think.

Now lets calculate how much lives open borders have claimed

>end the fed
>end fractional reserve banking
>raise taxes for the wealthy
>implement single payer healthcare
>problem solved
All Americans no longer have to worry about healthcare and the wealth gap will be diminished raising the majority of people's incomes putting our country ahead of the shitskin countries that have been catching up due to globalization convergence.

Most of them minorities.
I'm okay with this.

>If you don't pay for someone else's healthcare you're literally personally responsible and to blame for their death.

so what your saying is that right now i am literally worse than hitler and killing billions of people because i dont personally pay for their healthcare? amazing logic.

this.

i have to wonder what is being cut, and who will be affected.

cant give diabetes meds to a woman on WIC with no husband, weighs 300 pounds, and drinks fanta in lieu of water all day? Can't say i have sympathy.

Mcdonalds doesnt kill people, lack of health care does.
good goy.

yes, please

kill the moochers and the weak.

we need to purge them

LET THE WEAK DIE

ALL POSTS REPLYING TO THIS TREAD ENDING IN 7 GET DECIMATED

One of the biggest causes of death is heart disease, are we killing people by not making fast-food illegal?

very nice

>Those numbers don’t easily translate into specific health outcomes, like mortality. So, let's focus on mortality to put the Trumpcare proposal into a meaningful context.

Wut

outlaw corn syrup and subsidize vegetables.

You know snopes is a fat lady with no tan and a werid guy who spends all the money the dnc checks on hookers right?

We have too many people on welfare. Time to cull some parasites.

But seriously how did we let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

that's the dumbest thing i think ive ever heard

meanwhile the worm of the military is growing larger. Yes it makes perfect sense.