Name one "based" woman in history who wasn't in it for money, power, security or other gibs...

Name one "based" woman in history who wasn't in it for money, power, security or other gibs. One woman in the entire history of mankind.
Just one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7_ztPUcyU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Theresa
youtu.be/xT9BTuBtCJs
youtu.be/eADLWvWqK5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=p7mCKI6njBM
youtube.com/watch?v=dtu2h-BROHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

joan of arc

Marie Curie?

When I was around 13 years old my grandmother saw something about gays on the news. She said "I don't know why on earth they let them people walk around on the streets like that".

susan boyle

>pic related
bless her soul

Based

This

Named one based man. All human behavior is fundamentally selfish.

>who wasn't in it for money, power, security or other gibs

This is pretty much the motivation for everything anyone has ever done. It's the fuel behind humanity's progress.

Beat me to it.

Donald J. Trump

terry fox

I raise your Joan with a Boudica

breddy gud

Gordo of Sparta

How is she based?

Arguably a lunatic, but I agree completely based

How is being selfish not based?

1 upvote

This song will always have a place in my heart, forever and ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7_ztPUcyU4

Adolf Hitler

Marie Curie is a meme. When ever someone asks for a woman that was a scientist or achieved anything in general.
Marie Curie is the only answer you get. every time.
And most of these people probably dont have any idea what she did.

>Name one "based" woman in history
fuck history, this one's still breathing

t. Toasty roastie

We wouldn't exist without her faggot.

My mom
She does it for free
And she loves me and makes me tendies everyday
She also plays games with me when she gets time to relax after work
I'd shove a boot up anyone's ass that says she wasn't a based woman after all the shit I see her go through

That description only fits one MAN; based uncle Adolf

>That monk who set himself on fire in protest and didn't flinch until death.

>That Chinese guy who stood in the way of all those tanks at Tiananmen square knowing it was a suicide mission.

Pretty much anyone who faces certain death to prove a point is based in my view.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Theresa

Rachel Bloom only cares about science

>My mom
>She does it for free

She is a SJW Liberal. Not based at all.

This. It applies to the overwhelming majority of great men too. What a retarded post.

Julie d'Aubigny was apparently a baller.

>democrat

Tulsi is a commie kike piece of shit, literally the only half-decent thing about her is that she's an isolationist

muh Tulsi meme needs to die

Marie Curie

>Glorified mascot
>Based

Pick one.

How many people did Joan of Arc kill? I'll give you a hint, it's the same as the number of women presidents.

caroline falkholt

Mileva Einstein
Maria Dmitrievna Mendeleeva

these are two. Two that sacrificed everything they had and gave it selflessly to the world without ever being rewarded or acknowledged

the chinese guy didnt die you absolute spastic.

Name one "based" man in history who wasn't in it for money, power, security or other gibs. One man in the entire history of mankind.
Just one.

Moral of the sotry is, is that we all (both men adn women) do shit to impress one another. Most of us anyway.

Civilisation only exists because men better and compete with one another to get their own dicks wet, and there's nothing wrong with that.

If youre a general in charge of a large force and you find yourself personally in the fray you most likely fucked up badly or are a terrible leader. You should be able to do more good with your orders and planning than a weapon.

>nationalist women dedicating her discovery to helping polish cause of restoring their country
I know that idea of independant Poland triggers you even today you little germ but how about you fuck off

Bitch was crazy, but she knew it, and she used that crazy ass in the best way possible and went down like a fucking God, which is funny, seeing as most women who are all "we womnen are so strong!" do not even know about her, or are aware of her but neglect her because she was "too violent" or some shit.

Like, bitch, are you powerful or not? If you really are, why are making such a stink when a powerful woman uses some actual power to get shit done?

I hate being female. Please God cleanse us before the thots take over the world.

Qween victoria

>All human behavior is fundamentally selfish.

The apostles were all men and were persecuted and tortured for their love of Jesus and to spread his good word.

ann coulter and phylis schlafely

Savitri Devi

Idk user, the fact that she died discovering the effects of radiation.

But she didn't do that either. She was a figurehead used to make French soldiers think they had God on their side.

THIS

so jihadi bombers?

jesus' mom

Jesus Christ. Now fuck off.

Harriet Tubman

Mary Secole

youtu.be/xT9BTuBtCJs

youtu.be/eADLWvWqK5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=p7mCKI6njBM

He was obviously willing to.

Didn't they prove that she was actually a transvestite but it was really hard to tell
I remember hearing something about her having a small amount of estrogen she was gay but had a physical disability she was more man than woman on the inside

The woman who invented Sonar.

Also Madam Curie

PS. stop getting angry at women it makes us look bad.

The Virgin Mary.

she was an inspiration for the men to rally around. men will die for women who are worth it
youtube.com/watch?v=dtu2h-BROHQ

Ayn Rand yeah a hebrew deal with it
Margaret Thatcher

Cause you jerked off to it a hundred times?

She wasn't a virgin though
Maybe when she had Christ but after that she got fucked till she had more kids

>got beat by an army less than half their size

The poison making mask girl from wonder woman

OP is a basement-dwelling neet.

I'm in a purple state, and meet conservative women all the time.

Has your history of rejection by women made you hate them so much that you believe them incapable of forming objective opinions? Is this some sort of coping mechanism?

"Women can't think for themselves which is why I've never had a girlfriend. They are incapable objectively seeing my greatness."

Merkel

She was the figurehead for some idiot priest.

What is up with this I hate women meme? is not catchy or fun is just gay as fuck

"virgin"

Inayat noor khan
Violette Szabo
Odette Sanson

What's wrong with a desire for power?

best answer

You poles are indeed slvas

hey op, what do we do now that we named dozens of women that fit your description?

Blanche de Castille

Isabella I of Castille

Came here to say this. FPBP

Repent and believe in the Gospel, heathen.

>commie gun grabbing shitskin

die and stay die

This dumb nigger never heard of Alexander the Great and many others.

>"Women can't think for themselves which is why I've never had a girlfriend. They are incapable objectively seeing my greatness."

Obviously, because a man could never hate a woman unless it was because he couldn't get one. /s

Careful your feminine ego is showing.

Impossible. Eve contaminated all of mankind with her serpent fuckery. Christ gives them their spiritual bodies now, and is when they might become based.

>Isabella I of Castille
Oh come on now...

He kills himself, hopefully.

t. stuck up nigress

am i right or what?

Fucking dyke

approved

Angela Davis

Anne frank

God let her be based and there are certain types that say God is a woman. There is no marriage nor women or vaginas up there. Maybe she was a tranny. Lots of people were, allegedly

That was a shitty meme made up by the Eternal Anglo to burn her at the stake. She wore men's armor because there was no women's armor, and they concluded she was a tranny, and therefore an abomination.

You know what the real redpill with women is? What the beta fucks and those who put them on pedestals don't get? They're just the same as us. Just as fucked up, horny, and dumb.

The nephilim killers like David were bi. She was probably gay. God might tend to like surrogacies and not having Freud invent words

((((((song)))))))