Is East Asia saved from the Jew?

Is East Asia saved from the Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck would you ask someone if you can name their child? Does he have autism or something? Who the hell would ever say yes to that?

Refused to name the jew.
kek

"According to sources, Mr Xi politely declined, saying it was “too much responsibility”, reported Page Six, a celebrity news site for the New York Post."

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html

He wouldn't be jew, with Chinese genes from his mother though

>chink leader won't name the jew
I always thought that they were based Sup Forums

I think Zuckerberg asked the chinaman if he would name Zuckerbergs kid.

The article isn't very clearly written

Oh wait, I read that wrong. I thought it was saying that Zuckerburg asked if he could name the Chinese president's child.

Still though, asking someone you aren't close with if they want to name your kids is fucking weird.

What Zuck was doing in the White House?

Zuck indeed has the bad autism

He's trying to weasel his way in to China and have his subversive website uncensored

>implying the chinese arent the jews of asia

Giving somebody a name is something really really big in Chinese culture. I worked with a sinologist who stayed at a Chinese family and became really close with them to the point where the father gave him a Chinese name and allowed him to use the family surname. He was literally family at this point to these people.

Giving a child a name is tantamount to adopting it in Chinese culture. Of course, Xi Jinping was uncomfortable with that. What would you say if you were a head of state and a random jew billionaire asked you to practically adopt his child?

Should have said "Adolf"

This. Zucc is a jewkike and wants more shekels even if he already has them all.

It's a big deal everywhere you stupid german dog...

He would have named it goldstein.

>having the president of china name your child so you can show off to you friends that you had your child named by the president of china

literally cancer and should be purged

(((business)))
move along, goy

Ching Chong Gordstein

Whoa what the fuck? Didn't this happen like a year ago?

Pigshit sheckelstein.
Far better.

Yah, I just wanted to see what Sup Forums thought about it.