youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
youtube.com/watch?v=1OAhBCXilks
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qjph4cfcgCk
youtu.be/UoB80Yk9NYg
haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does SAC stand for Special Agent in Charge or something else?

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw ]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

Anyone got the gif of Kanna stomping the towers?

read the fbi report, they didn't dance. they just high-fived, hugged, and acted in a celebratory manner

i see no plane

First know how, then ask who.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

you can debate for hours on HOW the events happened, and it's pointless. There's already detailed reports on WHO was involved, and debating that will be far more useful.

Imagine you know all the details of a crime except who the perpetrator was. Pretty useless. If you have strong evidence for who the perpetrator was, then focus on that.

Osama dindu nuffin. He wuz a gud boi n' sheeiit.

good goy!

Let me ask you a hypothetical question.

If there were evidence that one of our closest allies did it, would we make the info public or keep it classified and use that info to further make deals behind the scenes and fit our own agenda?

jews

He wuz just in his crib dranking yoohoos and playing N64 when those racists Seals shot him in the head

if we invaded iraq over 9/11, even when they were only indirectly involved (and now we know they weren't involved at all), then imagine what we would do to Israel? Jerusalem should be a christian city.

>Americans get mad that Russia "hacked" the election
>Americans get mad when you tell them Israel literally runs their country

God bless you patriot.

erm ok "buddy"
happy 4th to you too, dingo

pic related (justice)

this clip proves it all
youtube.com/watch?v=1OAhBCXilks

>Jerusalem should be a christian city.
ok, cleetus

Yes, jews hate Jesus. Christianity teaches that Jesus was not a Jew, but a Christian. Other Jews certainly didn't see him as Jewish, they saw him as a heretic.

excellent work, cleetus

>poster ID
>JIDF

Nice try Shlomo

CIA allowed the attacks to happen and kept POTUS on a need-to-know basis.

Maximize the death toll to justify action.

yes, of course
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw

Israeli art students. It's on video.

It was sandniggers.

Someone should make a 9/11 pastebin and/or make a /911 general/

I believe 9/11 was carried out by Mossad Israeli intelligence service. With Saudis supplying the guys to do it.

I think the US knew an attack was going to happen and just went with it. In the 90s some of the 9/11 hijackers were under FBI surveillance.

It's too crazy because multiple simulations involving hijacked commercial airliners were scheduled in the US the same day

Australia was a mistake.

well this thread turned to shit really quickly.

>It was sandniggers.
good disgusting racist goy

It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is their plan.

>their plan

sigh, might as well add fule to the fire

even more hijackers were under mossad surveillance.

In this image Israeli DEA groups are those israeli "art students" who were tracking islamic extremists and also trying to spy on Government buildings including DEA.

>who did 9/11?

Israel. Read "Solving 9/11" by Christopher Bollyn. Thorough examination. Count the Jews involved. Leaves no doubt.

We will probably never know for sure.

You need to go deeper

what's the matter?
didn't go according to your filthy plan?
kike

Does the book mention PNAC?
Members of PNAC used 9/11 to get us into iraq, and most of them were jewish or neocons

trump did wtc

actlly, yes. it was suppose to be a troll/bait thread but ended up into a real thread. who knew? irony, im trying to derail my own thread. but i give up.

Charges leave debris behind. They dont turn it to Dust. Where did the towers go ?
www.drjudywood.com

I could believe Judy Wood's theory if we could not clearly see windows being blown out.

We did. Around that time Saddam was supporting PKK. So we used America and Nato to kick his ass. Afghanistan wasn't in the agenda though...

>Iraq invades Kuwait
>Takes over their oil
>Threatens S Arabia
>Bush Jr and Sr are basically butt buddies for Saudi King
>Saudis come over here and start shit
>Next thing you know, we are attacking Iraq

standards? on my Sup Forums?

A product of the Hutchinson Effect .

by that i mean, it became a real thread

all threads are "real
you're thinking of or for bantering

Fellow Sup Forumsaks - Memorize the names of the five Israeli spies arrested on 9/11. It will take you toughly two days, write the names down as you watch TV to cement them in your mind. This way, you can always defend your arguments in public/private that Israel played a vital role in 9/11.

>Paul Kurzberg
>Sivan Kurtzberg
>Omer Marmari
>Oded Ellner
>Yaron Schmuel

The New Jersey company they worked for was a front for Mossad called

>Urban Moving Systems

The owner was an Israeli-American

>Dominik Suter

The office space abandoned after 9/11 had been sold to Suter by the Kushner family. The five employees failed a total of seven lie detector tests.

Jews are the only ones with the power/influence in the USA to have pulled it off. Not cave dwellers in Afghanistan or whatever garbage theory the Jews told us. The only country that benefited from 9/11 was Israel. All there regional enemies were destroyed, whilst making themselves appear as innocent victims compared to Muslims.

yes, by the way if you read the FBI reports about these "dancing" Israelis, you will learn that they actually did not dance, but merely celebrated.

And yes, the FBI report also includes the fact that Dominick Suter, the owner of Urban Moving Systems, fled the country 2 days after 9/11, leaving dozens of computers and the property of his clients at his New Jersey office.

there were clearly some good old fashioned booms going off, probably some thermite in there too, and other stuff
towers were prob built with the explosives inside imo, but since then the military has created all kinds of space-age weaponry to play with

>they actually did not dance, but merely celebrated
cool distinction, chaim

Listen to the YouTube interviews of journo/author Michael Collins Piper, now deceased. Listen to Ryan Dawson. These two bros have all the facts and none of the tinfoil crap.

Michael Collins Piper on 9/11 and Mossad: m.youtube.com/watch?v=qjph4cfcgCk

Their celebration was equally as disgusting. I just like things to be factually correct

>Their celebration
pic elated

The FBI is in possession of the 76 photos they took on 9/11 from the confiscated camera. These photos detail their celebration and the first tower being hit by a plane, which suggests foreknowledge.

Exposing any history between Dominik Suter and Charles Kushner, including possible real estate dealings in New Jersey, and Israel, would be huge. Hopefully Ryan Dawson keeps digging in this area.

jews.

when you push the buttons, does Bush read you a goat story?

Every time an user mentions Urban Moving Systems and Dominik Surer on a 9/11 thread, the sliding begins and the thread dies.

Take note, youngfags

FBI already wrote a description of the photos and analyzed them for us, though actually seeing them would be a huge wake-up call for Americans.

>Hopefully Ryan Dawson keeps digging in this area.

I first realized that Israel was strongly involved in 9/11 after watching Dawson's War is Always by Deception.

This version is better than the newer version:
youtu.be/UoB80Yk9NYg

Before that, when I saw people on Sup Forums saying "jews did 9/11" I thought it was a joke.

A bunch of different groups, some of whom you never heard of,acting together with scary reach in an unprecedentedly huge Live show w/ Endless Aftermath (tm) tech support.

I scrolled up and saved your Christopher Ketcham articles, that guy is a hero imo for his research and cojones. He seemed to be struggling for a while financially, not sure if he quit media (or media quit him).

Do you know about Odigo, the Israel based messenger company that received forewarning of the attacks on record, in Haartez and WaPo? Prob another article for your war chest m8. I think the WaPo articles, there were two, may be scrubbed, from 2001.

haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579

I really hope someone makes a "Where are they now?" project on the Kurzberg Brothers, Ellner, Schmuel, Marmari and Suter. Urban Moving Systems is the key to mainstreaming Israel's role: the arrests, the reports, the FBI questioning, the UMS office being abandoned along with Suter and his wife's NJ house. This is all on record. Israelis and New Yorkers can't pul the AS card.

If anyone wants to assist, try to research the Kushners, Suter, any connections/real estate dealings circa 2000-01 in Weehawken NJ, where Urban Moving had its office. I'm sure some of this trail is public record.

Arguing about thermite, the planes, the towers falling, it's all a waste of time. We have identities of perps.

unfortunately some of those screen-caps from the FBI report aren't the most interesting. Here's some parts of the report that should have been included.

Here is the full PDF of the FBI report
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

FBI Report Section 1

>page 35 Film obtained from the 35mm camera of one of the detainees was later developed and processed by the Newark Division. The photos clearly corroborate XXXXXXX statements in that the Isrealis were visibly happy on nearly all of the photographs. Further, the photos revealed that the Isrealis had taken photographs from both the top of a van and from another location beleived to be a parking lot near the Urban Moving Systems location in Weehawken, NJ.

>page 36 A former Urban Moving Systems employee later contacted the Newark Division with information indicating that he had quit his employment with Urban Moving Systems due to high amount of anti-American sentiment present among Urban's employees. The former employee stated that an Isreali employee of Urban had even once remarked, "Give us 20 years and we'll take over your media and destroy your country."

>page 39 Based on information provided by the Miami Division, Newark detained (initially) and interviewed four employees of Classic International Movers, a New Jersey based moving company which was believed by Miami to have been used by one of the 19 alleged hijackers involved in the terrorist attacks. All four employees, Isreali nationals, had served in the Isreali military, and entered the U.S. from various locations in South America.

Yeah i already have a screencap of the odigo article.

Not enough people even know about the DEA and FBI reports. So just focus on the getting the info out there before even digging deeper.

>Arguing about thermite, the planes, the towers falling, it's all a waste of time. We have identities of perps.
Exactly.

>So *I* just focus
It's cool that you are doing more investigation though

Is this the same Domink Suter? Worked at Moishe's Moving Systems? (I am not kidding)

>Moishe's Moving Systems

I did it. Sorry guys.

is there any crime americans aren't responsible for?