The Millenial Female Suicide Epidemic Has Begun

Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society.

Gen-X and early millennials rode the cock carousel until their late 20's. Then they got off with a beta provider before cheating, divorcing, and beginning the cycle all over again.

But more of these women are refusing to settle. And more men are refusing to play the rigged game at all.

The end result is single men finding other ways to occupy their time and miserable used up spinsters getting trashed on cheap wine and dressing up their cats in baby clothes before killing themselves with their biological clock run outs.

This is the future you wanted ladies.

>Dead Roasties Society
kek

So why do you want immigrants to "integrate" with your twisted culture so badly then

I know this is a satire board but this is pretty harsh. Suicide isn't something to joke about

oh no, that's terrible

>leaving that pupper alone
Selfish cunt

Take heart, user. This harpie might have ensnared a doting beta into eating her beef curtains and so infecting him with head and neck cancers.

Cant fucking wait. Make sure you boys vote against the bachelor tax proposal when it comes about in 5 years or so.

Do not bail these whores out. Let them rot.

Anybody that refers to/treats a pet as their child should an hero

ah hahahah finally. there might be enough of these soon for me to start a folder.

commit suicide you aids

Good to see a woman finally succeed. I have grown sick of all the "survivor stories" after they down like 6 Valium.

We don't want immigrants to integrate.
That would make them harder to remove after our societies have fixed their shit.

>Eat Box
>Get Pox

Its sad that we were born too late to enjoy edible safe pussy

>looks like a fucking model
Zero reason to swear, no wonder she's lonely and single.
I won't date a woman that swears like a sailor, she's just trashy and attempting to emulate what she falsely believes is the "manly" standards.

Goodnight sweet princess you are in another place now

aww don't be jealous that the girl in the op had bigger balls than you

Yfw they prefer to die before being with You op. Lol. !!

That's nothing compared to the thousands of ugly weeaboo permavirgin losers that kill themselves every year

Fuck them, I have 13 year old girls hitting on me and will gladly take them and save them from the degeneracy of millennials than whored women my age

I know, they're making great strides in overcoming adversity with their male counterparts!

Right before they hit the wall, Roasties have grown highly skilled at manipulating and rejecting the droves of betas that come "calling"

I wonder what the chain of events were that constituted her "wall"

There's nothing more pathetic than a childless, aging woman. They get desperate to treat anything and everything as a child. They're lost without something to mother. They choose cats, little dogs, etc, at first. But that doesn't fulfill their needs. Then they move on to trying to treat society like a child. They get into politics. They get into 'community activism'. They try so desperately to find an outlet for their desire to put something, anything before themselves.

Some find a career that occupies their mind. But most just stick to gardening, pets, and activism. It's fucking sad, and we should consider euthanizing them at 40. Failed reproductive units with nothing left to do.

There is literally no way for you guys to fix this because it is the logical conclusion of your belief system

would you all mock your own death i wish your parents and your own personal compass would say its not on

impotent rage fueled faggot bitching about women =/= politics, pierre. fuck off and go prep the bull that fucks your beaver-wife's son, shit head.

How the fuck is this a millenial? i'm 22 and I'm a millenial, she's in her 30s

That's gen X

Kekkity kek

>calls her animals her children

Wouldn't date, my ex was like that and she was a fucking mental case. Using animals as surrogates for children is fucking creepy. Nothing more pathetic than a childless woman roleplaying as a mother with dogs and cats.

Protect yourselves from the roastie scourge, anons. Check your qtp2t frequently for signs of the cock carousel. eEmember, though, ultimately, they're sluts and they can barely help themselves.

>dead roasties society

Not bad, leaf

I'd hate to see how these younger kids would handle a serious happening or a period of scarcity like the great depression.

We're likely to find out eventually. Something is going to pop, certainly within their lifetimes. It can't go on like it is for too long.

gun to my head, you're right

Go back to your containment board ugly weeaboo freak

boner why

AIDS

I read this post with the shrill exasperation like that found traditionally in "Am I being Detained" videos and related media

I know your comment is satire but seriously committing sudoku is pretty something to harshly joke about.

who's joking?

1981-1997 was a long time

>would you all mock your own death
Probably.

I like you.

you guys are like hyenas... its Un-Honorable

LOL

kys queenie

I would if i killed myself cause I got rejected by a Stacy and couldn't get a child with her and no one else...
3 billion other women and I kill myself cause Stacey said no L O L

She deserved it cause she was a weak human being.

>more women begin killing themselves
watch society magically start giving a shit about suicide

Are you drunk?

>because it is the logical conclusion of your belief system
What exactly are you talking about?
Both the not getting married thing and immigration are born out of liberalism and are against our belief system.

Jesus Christ. I've slept with some sluts but never has any of them had a pussy like that. I can't even imagine how much sex that would require

>Stevie Ryan

Known for:

John Doe; Diary of a Serial Killer (completed)
Stevie Ryan
2015 MOCKpocalypse (TV Series)
- EDM (2015)
2009 Sex Ed (TV Series)
Eileen
2008 The Heavy Show (TV Series)
Amy Winehouse
- Ozzy and Amy/Snoop/Writers' Strike (2008) ... Amy Winehouse
- Britney/Winehouse/Rambo (2008) ... Amy Winehouse
2006 Sell Out (Short)
Beauty Parlor Girl
2006 Rhapsody (Short)
Michelle

And nothing of value was lost.

Fat pathetic weebs are a diamond dozen, though. The death of a hot chick has much more devastating implications.

Minellial has no concrete definition. Go read the definition of it, it's literally "millenials can mean anyone born after 85, but sometimes it doesn't".

80s kids really shouldn't be lumped in with millenials since they weren't as worthless or cowardly as the millenials.

All modern single women are ass cancer and like fecal matter they should expelled from society . Round them up and gas them and save society from cat ladies and lesbian degenerates . The days as useful members of society are over they are a burden .

Who's joking?

This woman could have married her high school sweetheart, been a loving housewife and mother, and lived happily ever after.

Instead she became an "actress", filmed degenerate trash on VH1, and died miserable and alone at 33.

This is just the beginning. A small percentage of women were able to tie down a man while they still had their looks. The rest will not be so lucky.

Millennial men are finding ways to adapt and cope with this perverted world. They have been trashed and abused all their lives by their women. And now they have learned to live without them.

Millennial women were tricked into believing they could and should have it all. Once they hit the wall and realize there is no prince charming at the end of their cock carousel ride they will not know how to react and this will be the end result.

Not an argument, fukcking donkey

Good.

I tried to electrocute myself when I was a kid and nobody gave a shit, I dealt with it on my own. Adults who try to commit suicide are just weaklings and deserve no compassion whatsoever.

you people are disgusting cockroaches
you deserve your shit lives

>Dead Roasties Society

>Amy Winehouse
i chuckled

>"female"

picture says otherwise

It's going to just keep getting worse as more men drop out of the twisted game and more women hit the wall. Female unhappiness has been steadily climbing since the 1970s. They've abandoned their roles of mother and wife, the only thing they have left is sex object. So they voluntarily fuel the hedonistic and degenerate desires of society, because it's the only thing that can still distract them from the hell we live in.

True thousands of ugly omega male virgin /r9k/ weeaboos kill themselves each year and nobody cares. One hot chick kills herself and everyone is shocked and devastated

>bitches
>self conscious enough to kill themselves

They just ODd on some party drug and their friends pass it off as a suicide so its less embarrassing.

No joke here, I wish you would kill yourself

Projecting much, OP?

>HURRR every hot woman who gets laid alot will kill herself

My god, you fucking idiots are desperate for any kind of excuse to blame anyone but yourselves for your own loneliness.

>seeing roasties my age with dogs, cuddling them, obsessing over them
Man, its just fucking sad. You can tell their subconscious is screaming at them to have kids.

But. They. Just. Can't. Because. Reasons.

A thought occurs; it's not often male actors commit suicide at a young age. Usually when they are older or dependent on something or other.

Yeh but you can't tell them otherwise. So they fuck up guys' lives who then find better hobby than women and dont pay out a fucking cent for women again or believe their crocodile tears and lies. What I noticed was that almost all women are just pathological liars, including their "story" they use on every cock. Same fucking game played over and over until one day they are suddenly dried up floppy cunt wenches with pheromones that smell like they are eggless.

>this rich and famous and beautiful actress killed herself because no one wanted her because she fucked too many guys when she was younger!
>women btfo!

you get a pussy like that after 2 or 3 mulatto nigger babies crawl out of you

Maybe you should kill yourself l, pussy

Just say you are gay!
#Pride#LGBT

No one is shocked. No one is devastated.

Actually it's the subservient posture to women which is endemic in white cultures that leads to your populations nosediving and your "marriage" being nothing but a deferred cucking

Like you can't even talk to a white about women without him trying to virtue signal how chivalrous he is. White men will unironically rather see their families ruined and experience the most horrific cuckoldry before being called misogynist

I have a great life and at 25 there no shit in fuck I am thinking about a child or a Stacy.

Heck I am seriously doubting why I'd have to give 50% of everything i did and became for a womb and god forbid a daughter...

>Satire Board
I'll tell you first hand that Sup Forums is the most serious board on this website.

Good riddance. Can't wait to see even more articles like this one. Can't wait to see even more articles lamenting "where have all the good men gone?" and comforting degenerate liberal whores that "it's not you, it's that there literally aren't enough men who fit your unrealistic standard for partnership."

Karmic fucking justice. I've done a not-insignificant amount of reading about this dilemma and the whole demogaphic snafu it's tied up in, and if it's going the way it has been and will continue to go the way I predict, these next couple years will be naught but delightful schedenfreude.

Shit i didnt know i was dealing with this level of fedora fuck your deaths i hope maggots eat your eyes honestly

>western liberals going extinct

Maybe there's a future

>diamond dozen
Cant tell if retarded illiterate or not

He is probably thrilled he won't have to lick any more peanut butter out off her herpes riddled cunt.

dam i remember this chick she was hot

The solution is White Shariah. We need to enslave women, strip them of most of their rights and make them property for us. Our forefathers were enlightened motherfuckers compared to us.

Thots ---> Cage
Chad ---> contained

>devastated

Im just impressed a woman actually killed herself instead of the fake attention whoring "suicide attempts" they usually do.

>I took 12 Tylenol and called myself an ambulance because I'm so suicidal! Feel sorry for me!

>Deferred cucking

You're clearly afraid of abandonment and betrayal.

Maybe try working on yourself so you're the kind of person a beautiful, smart woman would want to be faithful to

>DURR EVERY WOMAN KEKS YOU IN THE END

You fucking idiots read like Linkin Park lyrics.

You can thank boomers and their stupid hippie sex "revolution" horseshit.

Her friends family and social circle is devastated. In the meantime nobody even notices when the stereotypical ugly virgin /r9k/ omega male kills himself.

You realize this needs to happen to get women back into being happy as mothers in a loving family, right?

being a feminazi roastie is what's dishonorable

thank you for posting one of my all time favorite images

Something not taught to the gen x and millinials. Animals are beneath us and should be treated as such. Therefore we are responsible for the creatures of the earth. Whites were stupied when making those lower or lesser then them equals. Only race to help better the world, not realizing that we live in hell and it is every race for It's self. The winner accends.

Why don't they just adopt?

Pay respects to a human who passed unless your on grave be pissed upon

Don't do it user - stick around for the memes

NO PICKLES?

They'll get over it. Fuck off back to /r9k/, nobody cares when you fags eat a bullet because you're shutins and nobody even knows you exist. People would care if you left your house and actually became part of society.

Her dad died 3 days ago. Sort yourself out.