Rain drop drop top look up at the sky nigga POP POP

>afghanistan
>robotics
kek

>Afghani's with robotics
>letting them in

NOT FALLING FOR THAT TRICK AHMED

Sage

Cool robotics, Ahmed. Wanna bring them to the white house?

Fuckin on your bitch she a thot thot thot

Fuck off we're full

Sounds like they need to get their priorities straight and focus their abilities on creating an effective government that can screen for terrorists and take care of their own shit before worrying about building robots.

I dont care, your appeal to emotion does not work on me
No Muslims
They're the enemies of the west

>All-girl
>Teenager
>Robotics team
>In Afghanistan

No one will fall for this

Yeah because once women in Afghanistan can build robots, they'll surely be able to show their eyeballs in public without getting whipped. Maybe they'll invent a self-driving car they aren't allowed in.

Good. Fuck women. and FUCK MOSLEMS

>THESE GENUISES WOMENS MUSLIMS FUTURE
sure, its totally not like
>cool clock you invented mohammed, >want to show it at the white house?
>t. Marxist obanigger

>robotics
Is that a euphemism for IED's

easy - should have thought before deciding to be born in Afghanistan. dumb mistake

>Maybe they'll invent a self-driving car they aren't allowed in.
kek

Collateral damage
sage

If they were so smart, they'd figure out a way to leave Afghanistan

The travel ban exempts work-related entry.

>robotics
It's just a clock I swear!

Look at that guys retarded looking head haha.

In all seriousness though, this is kind of retarded. Can't they make exceptions for academic events?

Ban would have already ended if the left and their judicial activism didn't block the immigration bill.

oh no what will our nation of 330 million do without them

Denying entry to enemy bomb makers is the correct action to take
You wouldn't allow Oscar Lopez Rivera at a Democrat convention either

Robotics in Afghanistan? How the fuck is that going to be practical for them there? Unless they emigrated to a western country with their degrees in which case nothing of value was lost

They were supposed to be working on robots to pick poppys and unmanned trucks to deliver the poppys to the CIA airfield.

Why not host the Robotics competition in Afghanistan, I am sure there is plenty of rubble to search through for contestants.

Afghans are savages. Now they can't enter the US anymore. Death and destruction by their killer robots averted.

I take your bitch right from you (you)
Bitch I'm a dog, woof (grrr)

>allahu akbars making anything but carbombs

Cool robots, girls. Wanna see the inside of an ICE detention center?

>Afghanistan robots

Fuck no. Fuck no. The time for exceptions ended in the 1970's. The time for 100% no compromise is now. That means war, but so be it.

Oh no! I guess we better just let every brown person in.

Who cares?

Let's rephrase that: Who cares, and actually has an opinion that matters?

C4PO

Fake

In all seriousness though, they do if it's legit. Afghans are two steps out of the Stone Age though, how legit do you think an Afghan robotics program really is? These girls just want our cocoa pebbles.

Fake news. There, it's explained.

>tfw to smart too deny afgani teenagers into our murderous country

>afghan
>all-girl
>robotics

must be fake news

This

They should have been executed on the spot.

kek'd

Could be a rich suburb of Kabul.

I thought it was robot dancing, not r2dindu shit. Like sandnog bitches 2: electric boogaloo etc

ironic that the ban would have been lifted by this point if they hadnt thrown a hissy fit

>all girl teenager robotics team
wut

Probably the goatfuckers didn't let them out of the country, because their Woman.

you niggas got a low ack rate

This is fucking america compete in your own country give OUR kids a chance

thanks for making my monday a fun day Sup Forums

>Could be a rich suburb of Kabul.

I cant. It is very sexist that a team would not include non binary students. This. Has. To. Stop.

Who the hell cares. Let them do their shitty robotics somewhere else.

We from the north yeah that way

bsck to tumblr, feminist cuck

>all-girl teenager robotics team
what

They should help their own country.

IEDs, bro

This, it's probably isis wearing burkas and the 'robots' are bombs.

Those birth control bits of barbed wire birds stick up their minges?

No one's falling for that taqiya. They're lucky we didn't stone them to death for haram. Women are to be in the kitchen, barefoot, with a burka.

They glued a triple a battery to a tampon and called it a robot.

oh fuck a token group of future baby factories cant enter my country? FUCK IT OPEN THE BORDERS! LET THE TERRORISTS IN MAN!

Ask the ones who denied them entry to explain it. Wtf are you doing, leaf?

this trick isn't working anymore

not that it matters either way, but i smell bullshit. teenage all girl robotics team in a MUSLIM country thats been war-torn longer than most of us have been alive? give me a fucking break.

non binary has no place in computers

>depending on the US to give opportunities to their own people especially when it's a country that has been bombing you
Oh please, modern age has made people too dependent on traveling to other countries almost as a right.

It is not their duty to give chances to anyone, fucking leftists pretending people should be bastions of magnanimity that put everyone before themselves.

The ban would have been over by now if the 9th courts werent partisan retards in the first place

is it just me or do i read that second post as a non satire? why the fuck would i want any person into my country knowing we have been at war with them for so long?

Daily Reminder that Afghanis are some of the whitest people in Asia. The brown-skinned mujahideen mudshits that have been terrorizing the country are all Pakis and Arabs that refused to leave after the Jihad against the USSR.

Oy vey goy, don't you feel bad?

You should feel very bad you are white you dumb filthy goy.

Fucking bs,afganistan doesnt have elctricity and current water let alone education or free women.

Afghanistan engineering students ---> Bombs

Thats a nutritional disorder.

I agree with him. Whats the problem?

it's racist if you just ban muslim men under 40, you have to fuck over everyone or no one.

If we've been bombing their country since their birth, isn't that a really good reason to assume they hate us and wish to cause us harm?

This
Its called Home Advantage

Why the fuck do we want to be giving that technology, or any validation thereof, to people we've been fucking bombing for the last 15 years.

Keep that advanced shit over here where it belongs. We should be killing fuckers for trying to match our technology.