Afghans are 79x more likely to rape than Swedes

jihadwatch.org/2017/07/dangerous-refugees-afghan-muslim-migrants-79-times-more-likely-to-rape

92 percent of all severe rapes (violent rapes) are committed by migrants and refugees. 100 percent of all attack rapes (in which the victim and the attacker had no previous contact) are committed by that same group. In other words, thousands of Swedish women would not have been raped and thereby traumatized for life had it not been for the influx from Islamic countries.

The top-10 list of rapists’ national backgrounds shows only one non-Islamic country (Chile). Most rapists have an Iraqi background, followed by refugees and migrants from Afghanistan, Somalia, Eritrea, Syria, Gambia, Iran, Palestine, Chile and Kosovo.

When taking into account the number of people from the different nationalities in Sweden, Afghans are 79 times more likely to commit a sexual crime than men who are born of Swedish citizens.

Last year, Peter Springare, a Swedish police officer, broke the politically correct silence on the rape epidemic in liberal-feminist governed Sweden:

“Here is what I have been handling last week: rape, rape, severe rape, attack rape, extortion, extortion, violence, illegal threats, violence against the police, threats against the police, drug dealing, severe drug dealing, attempted murder, rape, extortion, and violence.”

Other urls found in this thread:

avpixlat.info/2017/06/28/statistik-utomeuropeer-begar-nastan-alla-grova-valdtakter/
10news.one/dangerous-refugees-afghans-79-times-more-likely-to-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Springare also published the criminals’ nationality:

“The criminals’ country of origin: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria, Somalia, unknown country, unknown country, Sweden. With half of the suspects we do not know the country of origin because they have no valid papers. This usually means that they are lying about their nationality and identity.”

bump

bump for raped swedes

Thanks but where are swedes.

>Chile
huh

Learned something new.

busy being raped I guess

You reap what you sow. fuck'em.

How do sexing wit white girl then?

>canada
you don't

When a woman is raped she should kill herself because of shame.
The rapist should be crucified.

Am no Canada I am the Afghan

Why are you knowingly posting information that has dubious sources?

Why are you trying to destroy our cause?

>Am no Canada I am the Afghan
Why are afghans such subhumans?

avpixlat.info/2017/06/28/statistik-utomeuropeer-begar-nastan-alla-grova-valdtakter/ Is there something wrong about this.

How to sexing the white gurl then? teach plees so I no make mistake. I'm sorry

>The top-10 list of rapists’ national backgrounds shows only one non-Islamic country (Chile)
Unsurprising. Half of Chileans are outright Mapuche scum.
In all cities near the border the villas miserias are comprised mostly of Chilean immigrants and they are greatly over-represented in crime statistics.

10news.one/dangerous-refugees-afghans-79-times-more-likely-to-rape/

New data from Sweden is a dire warning to women against voting for more refugees from Muslim countries.

A 10News Update

New data from Sweden shows how immigration and refugees from Islamic countries puts especially women in danger.

92 percent of all severe rapes (violent rapes) are committed by migrants and refugees. 100 percent of all attack rapes (where victim and attacker had no previous contact) are committed by that same group. In other words, thousands of Swedish women would not have been raped and thereby traumatized for life, had it not been for the influx from Islamic countries.

The top-10 list over rapists’ national back ground shows only one non-Islamic country (Chile). Most rapists have Iraqi back ground, followed by refugees and migrants from Afghanistan, Somalia, Eritrea, Syria, Gambia, Iran, Palestine, Chile and Kosovo.

When taking into account the number of people from the different nationalities in Sweden, Afghans are 79 times more likely to commit a sexual crime than people born from Swedish citizens.

>yfw a swedish qt is being raped by a rephugee as we speak

>How to sexing the white gurl then? teach plees so I no make mistake. I'm sorry

So you are raping because you're socially and linguistically awkward? Have you raped someone already?

I see wat people doing. When I do samthing the gurl screaming. I no know why.

Where the god damned links?

This information is useless to us without verification.

You must absolutely know that when liberals are confronted with this knowledge they instantly call the veracity of the information into doubt.

>I see wat people doing. When I do samthing the gurl screaming. I no know why.

What exactly are you doing to them?

These rapists should be raped themselves, brutally and forcefully, to such a degree that none are able to walk or move, much less organize any coherent thoughts. The people which let them free need the rope and a firing squad. Fucking animals, I can't believe Sweden just excuses a lot of them and allows them to roam around free. Each rapist and apologist deserves eradication so they don't harm the rest of humanity.
>i-i'm from a different place
>that means I can touch and fuck anyone I want without their consent!
>:D
Kill yourselves.

bump

>(Chile)

Argentina, you save that too.

Haha, I've see arguments like that somewhere on reddit by swedish posters.

>yfw that's an actual argument they say on jewtube

For civilization to thrive normalfags must die. Tainted women too.

poor swe

Something is very wrong

This theory seems to be bullshit.

What did I just see?

>theory

But rape is just a social construct.

ARE there any pics of my rapist compatriots ?
anyway we are not a country that produces many immigrants ,the ones that leave go to Argentina 90% of the time , followed by Spain and USA
The Chileans in Sweden ( and Germany ) are direct descendants of people that fled from Pinochet in the 70's as those two countries were giving the asylum that Spain and the UK refused

anyway , interesting data It would be interesting to see if those Chilean rapists descended from the few hundred Palestinians that came here in between 1940 and 1950, maybe being a rapist in in the DNA

That would actually be a rational punishment.

And if nobody wants to rape them they should get sentenced to get raped by a rape machine.
Also castrated afterwards for the case he liked it.

wrong - rape is a meme

Sweden in a nutshell?

Literally on the government and media that push for it

They should be assassinated, because they'll never face judgement for their crimes