BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOODNIGHT GERMANY!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/394946-poland-moral-right-compensation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degeneracy is a bigger cancer to Germany than Islam, let's be honest.

>"so Billy, what do you say if a stranger offers your sharia?"
>"fuck off nigger"
>"good Billy! Now let's get ice cream."

>Nov 22, 2016

>Sharia police organiser
>Sven

Top cuck

I was talking to some of my blue pilled friends the other day and explaining stuff about the migrant invasion, etc.

They all had a laugh when I explained no-go zones and sharia police patrols in Germany, UK, France and Sweden and suggested that shit could happen here.

There would be death, to put it simply.

the court's ruling was that you can't convict people for dressing up as garbageman

I can't wait for germans to die from islamic bloodshed and they are too weak and helpless to do anything about it

Were Germans built to be lead?

>Look at the (((Weimar Republic)))
>Germans literally towing the line as degenerates
>"It's over! Germany will never be stronk again!"
>A wild Austrian appears
>Germans literally become ubermensch
>The (((world))) destroys them
>Within 10 years they're back to be line towing degenerates

It's sort of like how Israel get Americans to die for them, but Americans think they're free. Hitler was wasted on Germany.

Presumably they will have no issue with the Christian patrol either then?

Fall comes in simple steps.

First you will have a lesbian minister. Then you will have gay marriage.

Then you will be ducking from trucks of peace while your friendly neighbourhood shitskins will complain about not feeling safe because you dared to curse at them while trying not to die.

>Then you will be ducking from trucks of peace while your friendly neighbourhood shitskins...
>friendly neighbourhood shitskins......

...but they will be killed after the 1st rape?

They are absolutely right to do this, Germany has a negative birthrate and NEEDS immigrants to survive -- otherwise the country will collapse in 40 years. The needs of the state outweigh the needs of a few belligerent racists.

How can you kill muslims when all that happened was just one of your own locally bred and Soros taught cucks gets a simple gov position?

The reason nobody has killed any shitskins is because every time the thought comes up, peoples own countrymen will act as human shields, so cutting through them is the only way.

There is no special immunity, no "based peoples" in eastern europe. There is just luck that it has yet to be systematically targeted by (((foreign influence)))

One time some guy who worked for a security firm and was hired by a mall owner gave me 2 tickets in a parking lot. I ripped them up and nothing happened. Still went back to that mall

>mudslimes walk around reminding (exclusively) mudslimes not to drink and to behave modestly
>this is somehow unlawful

What are you even saying, leaf?

>The reason nobody has killed any shitskins is because every time the thought comes up, peoples own countrymen will act as human shields

We don't have that shit here. That was bred into western cucks for 70 years after WW2, guilt, non violence, etc. We were slaves for 5 centuries, we have no guilt and there is no way to put the guilt in us.

They could put that guilt into Fins, who have never been a colonial power, and were most of their existence servants of others.

All it takes is time.

Poland. Its your call now

lolgermans

Fins were never slaves to muslims. We know it in our bones and genes what it means. You won't see a Bulgarian/Serb/Romanian/Greek submitting to this shit.

why not import women then

By this logic the refugees are being exploited.

Why do you want to exploit these poor refugees?

It's funny when people say this, even though there are real ways to encourage Germans and other Europeans to reproduce more (tax breaks, etc.). But doing that would be racist I guess.

Hey, when was the end date for the ''poland must accept refugess', bullshit? Is it past it yet?

rt.com/news/394946-poland-moral-right-compensation/

Poland has already made its decision its seems

They where convicted for harassment and pretending to be law enforcement, only the charge for political uniforms wasn't successful.
>hurdur Germany legalizes sharia police

>group leader Sven Lau
>islamic sharia law implementing vigilanty muslim Sven Lau
>Sven Lau
>Sven

Just fucking end it Sweden.

>>Sharia police organiser
>>Sven

Fucking Lost

I think I hate Muslims because I'm jealous of them. I don't mean jealous in an inferiority way but more in a motivational way. They have infiltrated some western nations extremely well.

Has anyone ever considered going of course and trying to convert muslims to the right wing? Instead of fighting them we just take them from the leftists. We have more in common with them than the left does and it's obvious Muslims share similar interest since we have so many on Sup Forums. I'm not saying we should join them or any cucked shit like that but has anyone ever reached out to them? It wouldn't be the first time in history the far right sided with Islam for a common goal. Even back in the day the Klan and the Nation of Islam realized their goals weren't that different and they could use each other to meet them.

I mean the left is importing them into Europe at huge numbers and bitching and whining has done nothing to stop it so why not just turn it to our advantage? Leftism (or at least the lie of it) is the reason we overthrow "Dictators" and "tyrants" in their countries and bring them here. They are just as much a victim of leftist foreign policy as we are. I just feel like the more moderate Muslims could be brought over seeing as most are still extremely traditional and conservative. Even the Nazis didn't fight the war on their own.

>Sven