Any historians here? I have a question

Why didn't the Romans just conquer all of Africa?

Did those wh*Tes fear the black warrior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt_(Roman_province)
roman-empire.net/republic/carthage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5gJZRWmBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_Dracula
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They feared the nigger citizen's effect on civilization.

>wh*Te subhuman talking about civilization

You do realize the Romans were already over extended as they were at that point right? Having slow transport didn't help. Niggers would have made the empire collapse faster.

Common sense, retard. They'd have to go south through the Sahara. All they knew then was it was an endless shitty wasteland. Why waste resources conquering that?

>wh*Tes were afraid of a little sand
LMAO :DDDDDDDDDD

there was nothing in africa to conquer

great shitpost otto

>Gold mines in Mali
>Diamonds
>Endless farmlands
>Endless cattle
>(nothing to conquer)
i'm sure wh*Te countries that had nothing but shit and trees were worthy enough to conquer

Attrition from the sahara. Also they had no real motive to invad sub-sahara Africa

Thing is, they didn't know that was there. All they saw was fucking sand.

oh, its the white hate spamming turk again
saged and reported

>historian
Not politcal, sage.

there is an entire fucking desert in the way, even today it is hostile.

wh*Te you mean
learn english

>we were afraid of a little sand

Romans were of olive oil descent. They also did not have access to internet like you and I

Same reason European countries didn't colonize the interior of Africa until the mid 19th century. Logistics are terrible in Africa no roads and shitty mountainous terrain.

The never sailed to the cape?

I can't blame you for being so angry. You had one shot at life and was born as a disgusting t*rk shitskin. I'd be angry too, thank God I'm white.

wh*Te
ftfy

The same reason why they didn't conquer Persia- a desert.

(((132265212)))
I'm not giving you your (((you))). If trying to seem superior to White People makes you feel better about your situation, than by all means go ahead.
You'll crack. They always do.

Why do you make these threads every. Single. Day. Do you not have friends? Honestly. What are you trying to gain here? I actually have a history degree, and can converse about the Maghreb if you want...but I know you dont. Do you have a job even?

Last pic is where OP lives 2017.

tl;dr
wh*Te dog

Le 90 IQ roach strikes again. You ever heard of the Sahara Desert, roach? No. Of course not. Here: Take this dead roach.

>W-We were afraid of a little sand

Travelling by foot across Africa is crazy. If the heat didn't kill you, the lack of water would, or the diseases, or the wild life.

>a little sand
Don't forget to sage.

Man...all you're doing is making yourself angrier as your life wastes away. Do something to help your friends and family reclaim past glories...because thats all you have.

why did the ottomans not spread islam to the whole of africa?

rome conqeured egypt t*rk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt_(Roman_province)
and carthane.
roman-empire.net/republic/carthage.html

because there was literally nothing to conquer. you can't conquer fucking sand and huts. invading armies look for tax farms, other people to extract tribute or tax from. nig nogs ain't got nothing.

3rd time iv'e seen the same exact thread over the course of 5 days gtfo roach.

This shit again from the turk roach. He posts this shit every day when he's not jerking off.

>Why didn't the Ottomans just conquer all of Africa?
>Did those t**ks fear the black warrior?

Meh, you'd be surprised how much trade there was between different parts of the world in the antiquity. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Romans knew about precious metals in Africa. Still, invading Africa would have been god damned retarded because the Romans had no way to set up stable supply lines thanks to the sahara. A naval invasion is out of the question too, since Roman ships weren't built for the open ocean and even if they were, the Romans would need to send tens of thousands of troops on them, because unlike the European colonists, they didn't have gunpowder with which a handfull of men could beat the natives. And, obviously, it would be a horrible idea to send so many troops on ships for months when you don't have modern medicine and modern communication methods.

Bark Bark
I'm wh*Te ((("""man""")))
I'm afraid of strong black warriors
I'm also afraid of a little sand because my sissy skin would get hurt
I'm a wh*Te dog
Bark Bark

I dunno. Is that the reason why the Ottoman Empire didn't conquer all of Africa?

Hell, the Turks could barely deal with fighting against white people.

Not economically viable

There was nothing of value to their knowledge, and they would have had to have conquered the vast emptiness of the Sahara desert or the rough terrain of Morocco or Sudan.

>Why didn't the Romans just conquer all of Africa?
>
>Did those wh*Tes fear the black warrior?
You should know
Your Roachman Empire was scared of Austria, Poland, Spain, Russia, Greece and Romania
Remeber Lepanto
Vienna
Greek war of Independence
Balkan wars where Bulgaria nearly took back Constantinople
Battle of the Danube river
I said i made it my job to gorespam and shitpost your threads
Did i forget to say i sent to the hospital 4 of your friends once
Now you know

As were the Sub-Saharan Africans. Only Semitic peoples inhabited Northern Africa then. Mong.

Besides blacks were slaves to everyone
You wouldnt be doing this thread if you went to Saharah

also we conquered sub saharan africa
get educated wh*Tes
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5gJZRWmBY

>tfw

Congratulations, you've made me waste 10 seconds of my life by posting.

that 'little sand' is a desert the size of the United States and one of the most inhospitable places on earth.

Congrats on reaffirming by 'all muslims are ignorant' theory.

hahahhahahha turkey btfo by some stupid kurds gg

>history is not related to politics

>bring guns and artillery to a sword and bow fight
>BARK BARK wh*Te MASTERRACE

WE

Pic related even your ""muslim brothers"" think your people are retards

BTFO

the turk is too stupid to realize the ottoman empire collapsed in ww1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

also the sahara isnt small its the biggest desert in the world.

You literally made this thread word for word already, Cenk.
Why didn't the T*rks?

hahahahahhahahahaha

>If they wanted the Romans wouldn't have stood a chance against a bunch of tribesmen

These were the same people who shut down Carthage and all the Greek states and kingdoms. At their peak, a war between the legions of Rome and the people of Oogabooga would have been one of the most one sided conflicts in history.

ethiopia explan

Logistics.

not to forget the conquered egypt too.

What the fuck is this supposed to prove? All it shows is how uncivilized and barbaric they are.

Remember these are the same roaches that got BTFOED 100 greeks in a inn while they had 5000 troops and one of their sultan was used as a kebab by a romanian count
Pic related this triggers the man-roaches

Conquered in 1936 by Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War

Malaria

Same thing happened when white people tried to go north from south africa and when white people tried to go through the amazon...

Sickle cell protects the blacks. The protozoans just don't like them deformed red blood cells.
But they get anemia....

Because there was nothing value?

Orthodox master race

I wholeheartedly support wh*Te dogs getting rekt

Italy tried to conquer it in the 1880s but got BTFO'd by Ethiopians. Mussolini then started another Ethiopian war in the 30s and won.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_Dracula

exactly the t*rks where scared shitless by him he did inpale hunderds of ottoman soldiers.

the Ottomans were horrified to discover a "forest of the impaled" (thousands of stakes with the carcasses of executed people), according to Chalkokondyles.

why expanding into a desert when you can expand somewhere else more profitable

>dead Us soldiers, boo hoo
try posting something new on here t**k

Roach goes squish

>be Turk
>behead vlad
>rape vlad's little brother
>rape romanians
>U AFRAID OF DA GYPSY MAN
lol

The Egypt that Rome conquered was a Greek kingdom.

why expand at all when you can make your horse a senator?

>rape vlad's little brother
>rape romanians
So roaches really are into men.

>making a retarded "why didn't the Romans conquer sub-Saharan Africa?" thread

>instead of a "why didn't the Romans conquer Persia like Alexander the Great did?" thread

>be t**k
>be 5'6"
>be subhuman
>shitpost on Sup Forums to feel better about being nonhuman
gg

>wh*Tes are "men"
LMAO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The sultan's army entered into the area of the impalements, which was seventeen stades long and seven stades wide. There were large stakes there on which, as it was said, about twenty thousand men, women, and children had been spitted, quite a sight for the Turks and the sultan himself.

"Laonikos Chalkokondyles"

Accurate image of turks
Homosexual pedofilic Untermensch

y'all some ugly ass sand people

why the capital T?

Persians had strong cavalery, legions were helpless.

why does this t*rk keep shitposting? he keeps making these treads and others with the hagia sophia too.

He's having fun, what's wrong with that.

for 5 years with the help of mustard gas god Italians are dumb

the t*rk made this tread just 2 days ago the exact same one copypasta hes just shitposting.

It's literally always the same roach that censors the same letter in white every single time. How do you new friends always fucking fall for it when op makes threads like this 10 times daily.
Please make it required to buy a pass to post, mods.

He's been shitposting like since the end of June. And shitposting is also fun, he's getting a lot of replies.