HAHAHAHAHA IS THIS SATIRE!?

HAHAHAHAHA IS THIS SATIRE!?

>RIGHT
>WING
>ARCHIVING
>SITES

>"archiving information is a racist construct, goy. You wouldn't want to be a racist would you?"

Everytime I think we've reached the pinnacle of liberal stupidity we fall even deeper. The simple act of archiving information now means you're a bigot. Idiocracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UIr6W
web-capture.net
unvis.it/
archive.is/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking good. The only reason I know this shithole site exists is because of faggots who visit them regularly and screencap or archive their stupidity.

Stop giving them fucking views. Stop promoting them. They are not important.

It's Anita Sarkeesian all over again, some shit-tier feminist wannabe does stupid shit, and gets promoted all over the internet because people want to laugh at her, then some retards send her threats, then she plays the victim card, and the cycle repeats until this dumb cunt has got a shitload of money and fame, all thanks you fucking retards who insist on giving her attention.

What if Islam is bigotry ?

Can you post a link to the post on their Facebook page? I'm scrolling through and can't find it.

LMAO IS THIS REAL LIFE

IF A """NEWS"" ORGANIZATION CANT STAND BEHIND ITS REPORTING WHAT FUCKING GOOD IS IT

>WE WANT TO PUBLISH FAKE NEWS AND NEVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
t. VICE

The post is fake but archive.is doesn't work for Vice at all anymore.

Try it yourself, pages just try to archive indefinitely, I archive shit on archive.is all the time and I've never seen it do it like this.

this has to be satire

Oh damn, it actually did archive. It's completely useless up though, it's a blank page with a "retry for a live version" error: archive.is/UIr6W

Proof of what the past was actually like is strictly forbidden in a progressive world.

this shit doesn't actually work with vice...

>"calling us on our shit with first hand proof is racist whaaaaaaa"
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

I guess I need to learn to program. They're a bunch of faggots for blocking archive pages.

>we are disabling archiving of our articles in case anyone proves we are liars

Oh no I guess we will just need to make better screenshots...

The comment is fake, but Vice is trying to redirect archiving sites, presumably since they are being used to read the content without actually visiting the page.

If you think some retarded leftists give two shits about being 'held accountable' for what they wrote in the past, think again. It's about visitor numbers, their bottom line.

so which archived article triggered them?

Use this website to archive Vice.com from now on.
Save this site in your bookmarks or something.
web-capture.net
>inb4 "I ain't clicking"
It's safe, and is the second best web archive to archive.is

Why do you have to trick our useful idiots?
They believe anything in a Facebook post so long as it's against people they dislike.
You're not really being fair to them--they haven't been taught how to think critically. This is like rape.

>I guess I need to learn to program
That's not the chokepoint. You need bandwidth.

Screencaps it is.

Someone should program an extension that disables ads unless a site can be archived.

>unvis.it
>archive.is
>also take screenshots
Are these people literally retarded?

>These guys are using archives to call us out on our bullshit so they are racist and we need to stop archiving to stop their racism proving us wrong consistently

OP's image appears to be fake but VICE actually blocks archives now. Has anyone informed Gavin? He'd make an entertaining segment out of it and spread the news.

>libraries are now racist, bigoted and islamophobic

Does this website just convert to jpeg for download? The benefits of the archive page is it kept a date and timestamp of the images it took. There are chrome/firefox extensions that can turn the page you're on into images already.

Save us, Norway bro!

>waybackmachine
>right wing

wut

don't they have old pc games and stuff on there now?

Holy fuck I can just make my own archiving website. Everybody can do that. brb in 10 minutes

HISTORY IS FULL OF THE EVIL WHITE PATRIARCHY BUILDING THE ENTIRETY OF MODERN CIVILIZATION THAT SJWS NOW INHABIT AFFORDING THEM FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS TO BITCH ABOUT

WE MUST ERASE THESE PROBLEMATIC RACIST FACTS AND REWRITE THEM WITH THE RELIGION OF DIVERSITY

You're all literal sheep whose only use was voting for Trump.
Fuck off for the next 3 years.

Vice is a virtue signal circle jerk of self affirmation for liberal hipster scum. What percentage of the white people that you know in life are outspoken shrill special little snowflakes? I live in an area that's probably 95% white in a predominantly white state, and I would still say roughly estimating here that 10, maybe 15% of white people I know casually are like that. Most of them are obviously just brainwashed by the media and maybe 5% or less are shrill retards posting a bunch of SJW bullshit on social media every day etc. Most normal white people here own guns, hunt, big drug problem though. Heroin epidemic of epic proportions yet still little violent crime, some property crime but not as much as a black ghetto area. Even the dirtiest poorest white people around here aren't very likely to fuck with you. Give them ten bucks and they will go score you whatever, like filthy natives in some south american shithole, but without the rape.

It's about ad revenue

>A FAKE FACEBOOK POST DESCRIBING AN EFFECT OF WHAT VICE HAS DONE BY BLOCKING ARCHIVERS

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS
IT ALSO HAPPENS TO CONVENIENTLY ERASE THEIR TRACKS PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM LOOKING UP PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF WHAT THEY'VE PUBLISHED

Just another symptom of being anti-west. History must be deleted

It sounds like theyre being forced. Or its very subtle satire. Or even both. Self destructive if anything.

>archiving services are right-wing now
jesus christ
we going full 1984 now

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN

early vice shows all but admitted they were psyops - intel. run shit.

>Mr. Trump
Sorry, that's president Trump to you Vice.

Last night some literal jew from viceland was trying to get Sup Forumstards to go on his "hate your neighbor" doco/psyop

>step 1 unvis.it/
>step 2 copy the arcticle link in unvis.it/
>step 3 archive.is/
this way you can still archive vice articles ( thanks to Sweden bro for this)

>keeping a record of erroneous things we have published discredits us

No. You publishing garbage is what discredits you.

Attempting to blame their failures on members of the public keeping a record of their screw ups is fucking pathetic.

I don't know what you're talking about. I tried putting some Vice pages into archive.is and it did not work.

Just open the firefox console and type in screenshot. It'll save the entire webpage as a png.

>leading millenial news source
Is this something to be proud of?

Anybody have the fagbook link so I can share it with libshit friends that don't think shit like this is absolutely orwelian?