REDDIT IS ON CNN

REDDIT IS ON CNN

"GOD EMPEROR" PHRASE MENTIONED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8q3DZB_l6M
youtu.be/TbeIKC9nNPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit coming to Sup Forums bragging about being on the news is like a tranny hooker bragging to Trump that he made $1000 sucking cock today.

Nobody here cares or is impressed.

>Reddit coming to Sup Forums bragging about being on the news

heh

>We did it boyos.
You have to go back.

Just heard this on NPR too on the radio.

>one reddit users had several anti muslim anti jewish posts
>such as: 500 000 dead muslims, now let's get the rest and I'll be impressed

or something like that

>enjoy clever w40k references to modern politics
>reddit hijacks it
>photoshop him over images of sanguinius fighting horus and call him the god emperor
he dies you idiots
why
does
reddit
ruin
everything

>god emperor sanguinius

>censoring the asshole word on the username

Why are the Jews so fixated on where everything comes from? I remember this during the pepe fiasco, everyone seemed to want to know where it 'came from'.

Good job you stupid niggers. How does it feel to be 1-upped by Reddit?

Good, I'm glad they said it was leddit and not Sup Forums. Last thing we need is more newfags

Too bad ebaums is entirely irrelevant now. Nu-Sup Forums doesn't understand that recognition isn't good.

Do they have a list of all the mean things the redditor said? I need a laugh.

>Where did the .gif come from?

Dear God in heaven,

THEY'RE ONTO US! Hide your easily available image editing software and hide underground until the heat is off!

Sup Forums is dead tho

>getting one upped by Reddit
How is them getting referenced on the news upmanship?

>ebaumsworld
>irrelevant

they're going to dox this guy and ruin his life, but honestly all they'll do is mainstream basic Sup Forums memes even more quickly (even if they're a bit watered down by redditors).
they have literally no idea what they are unleashing.

Dumping some times Sup Forums has made the news just to remind Reddit fags they are inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8q3DZB_l6M

The board maybe. The concept itself is Sup Forums as a whole.

>shitting on the leddit enclave
That little sub is the stepping stone to red pilling normies, you can't just toss them into this 1488 mindset that is Sup Forums and expect results

>he

I was listening while coming home from getting beer and burger materials.

I was fucking cackling out my window like a retard in city traffic.

Do they genuinely think reddit is more powerful than Sup Forums or do they just not want to give Sup Forums publicity so that people come here and get redpilled?

>censoring asshole part

kek fucking retards

reddit will be ruined by newfag invasion
rip reddit

Have they released his identity yet? All antisemites must be publicly shamed

yeah, it's a guy pretending to be a woman

I see nothing wrong with that.

They talk about this shit as if putting a logo on someone's head is the work of a mastermind wizard hacker.
So glad these boomers are so old and out of touch. It's why they are losing the meme war.

this plz

Multiple reasons. Get it popular and flood it with culture killing retards? Try to find concert proof that trump is supported by Nazis? Reasons to justify internet censorship?

was it really made on reddit or just reposted on reddit

They avoid mentioning Sup Forums because every time they do it brings them misfortune, as opposed to when they mention Reddit and they all circle jerk in delight.

Reddit is famous. Sup Forums is infamous.

>Sup Forums
please. Sup Forums is dead for the past 5 years

Sup Forums is old Sup Forums

Remember when it was considered a failure when ebaums world wasnt blamed for everything? Remember when we werent a bunch of attention whores?

I blame women, we used to not have woman here and everything was great, they ruin everything

>implying old Sup Forums was good Sup Forums
Sup Forums being Sup Forums is the worse thing that could happen to it

>reddit

>They talk about this shit as if putting a logo on someone's head is the work of a mastermind wizard hacker.

Entire departments of thinktank workers are hired for millions to produce something with half the impact of a shitposting NEETs toilet time production.

Rejoice for this is the only leverage we have against their control.

Holy shit!

REDDIT IS SUPERIOR TO Sup Forums

You heard that redditors, kekistanis and deplorables?!
Let's go home and leave this shithole behind

Does CNN realize that they're encouraging people to make more gifs of trump beating them up?

Sup Forums has gotten more stuff done than Sup Forums could hope to dream.

Pic related.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

Nugga what?!

Of course, it's the Streisand effect.

The best thing they could have done was to just say, "Trump retweets a juvenile pic of him beating up CNN."

But instead they're saying how it's an actual, violent threat to the media. They actually believe he's going to send right-wing death squads to each media corporation's HQ and exterminate the staff.

>In America it's blame the white person
Surprised that wasn't blanked out, doubt they'd want people calling out their tactics

lel, I heard the same report but it quoted him saying that most black people don't know who their father is

AND IF YOU GET ON THEIR BAD SIDE

WATCH OUT

Over 60 million people voted for Trump. The shit Sup Forums has accomplished was all them.

>They actually believe he's going to send right-wing death squads to each media corporation's HQ and exterminate the staff

Soon, my friend, soon.

>Based kike in MAGA kippah
I fucking reddit

'God Emperor' is a nice spring board for nationalist factions

nice try shitlord, but this is now our secret bases as the normies are bound to descend on the_D

HE BOUGHT A DOG

Muddy the waters . leddit has enough rabbit holes to keep new goy busy , prepare for Tet offensive + Picketts charge. wounded animal will strike.

>Where did the wrestling video come from?

Trump obviously paid many Russian hookers to create and upload it!

Wouldn't it be the kek offensive and Rebbit's charge?

Commit suicide idiot

I didn't knew I wanted a conservative yotsuba using me as a cocksleeve until now. Another fetish to my list thanks to Sup Forums.

It still annoys me the opportunity in that pic wasn't used to drop redpills

who is this god emperor guy?

Lol the /s in this post is so obvious

Please try harder you can't fool us pedes with ur divide and conquer tactics. Shariablue BTFO

do you have the one where people were photoshopping fat bitches to look skinny and good and everyone got mad over it?

Checked 1776 get

They're really pushing this angle.

to the consortium: these observations may be 'known knowns' here on Sup Forums however;

>you don't need to support the 'God Emperor' to trigger the fuxxing fuxx out of every group destroying this nation from within because it never was about him.

those of you who genuinely "support" him (w/e the fuxx that's supposed to meme) are starking raving retardo's to believe in the 'National Globalist' tripe. But if you know in your heart of hearts that it never was about him because everyone knows by now Presidents don't give two shits about the nation, then you were never let down after the Syria strikes or the Saudi visit or the whaling wall BS

>go with the momentum

- right now there is a meme/rumor with maybe some truth that AntiFa is being listed as a terrorist group. run with it. trigger the fuck out of the Left

- CNN is just the first Domino. Knock them over and watch the others either fall or fall in line

- if Trump sees that he is getting lots of support from his base/former base, he may come to our side and throw us a bone

- Trump doesn't need to name the jew, when he has an entire digital army doing it for him

If you can meme magic this as far as it can go, you will see a digital White lash become reality. You can see Trump in office for another 4 if that is what you so choose. And you strengthen the chance that someone will emerge who is further to the Right and much more Nationalist

makes ya' think

youtu.be/TbeIKC9nNPA

>having little person mentally

Adorable, but needs a helmet on Jr.

>Sup Forums does the actual work
>reddit takes the blame

this is how it's been forever. same shit, different day. they're useful tools so let THEM be the scapegoats.

I forgot all about project Harpoon. Just Google image search it for all those hilarious shoops.

Yeah, just noting that numales/liberal males are indistinguishable from women online. And irl.

Even the tattoos look better!

aha
multiply by the number of kikes on reddit

This was one of the best edits I've ever seen. I wish I had the original.

triggered

>They know

Say What now?

SHUT IT DOWN!

SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!!

How long does one remain a newfag?

CNN is in here. Post your Alt-Right memes.

Forever.

If you have to ask...

Then technically I'm part of the Nsa...

Stop posting and lurk moar. Or just fucking leave.

AND CURTAINS

ravioli, ravioli, i want to fuck the dragon loli

Membah when our autism found a flag in the middle of BFE?

Fixed

Wonderful.
Truly.
Their viewership of delusional fuckwits will get redpilled there by a moderated zone they can't easily corrupt and eventually come about to us instead for news.
We are a meme.
Every time they speak of us or one of our pet tendrils we grow stronger and our influence expands.

good. hopefully all the summer fags that would come here will go there instead.

this place is bad enough already.

saved

>Saved

If you save this, the terrorists win