Whatever Happened to Bikelock Faggot?

I know Eric Clanton got arrested but what happened after that? When does his trial start? How many sizes bigger is his asshole by now?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis bumps

What we want to know is: has his asshole been tuned by BBC yet?

bump for interest

He snitched

I think he got his trial postponed until august.

He will be getting blacked until August.

Because his rich family didn't pay the $250,000 bail he will remain in jail until he's sentence.

The trial will most likely continue for at least 2 years because muh criminal justice system.

G-d I love this country

Eric clanton will forever be stalked by 4 chan.

I thought his parents coughed up the money for his bail, do you have a source user???

Theres video of him out on bail bond attending a anarchist meeting in the park.

wonder how he is enjoying his last month of freedom.

court date got moved to aug 10th he's out on bond

Is it true he drives (or drove) a Mercedes SUV? I remember seeing that rumor and I kinda had my doubts at the time since it said Bakersfield was his parents address. There was supposedly a sighting of him in a Mercedes Benz SUV, it could have been a friend's car as he was in a group. This was only two days after he got ID'd on here. Was it a fake or real sighting?

yeah, and that was a violation of his bail conditions

Can't we get him in trouble for affiliation with his gang mates while out on bail? That is normally a thing Mexican and black gangs are supposed to follow when they're waiting for trial or on parole. For them to not enforce those rules with his antifa gang mates seems racist... white privilege

But will they enforce it? White privilege. It's Berkeley dude, they better tell this guy his privledge is being revoked.

>will they enforce it
Seems like they already did because his original bond was only 100k. And if he violated it already no bondsman is gonna shell out the dosh for 250k

Stfu suburban nigger there is a big difference between gangster disciples/MS13 and antifags

Preliminary Hearing set for August 10.
there will inevitably be many postponements, reschedulings, pre-trial motions, etc....but the preliminary, if it goes, is when the evidence is revealed to the defense. the bumbling defense attorney and the online antifa seemed to believe that the state would present evidence straight off Sup Forums.....however the police took Sup Forums as a tip and then replicated the same work with documented sources and certified police personnel....WHERE ARE THE OTHER SUSPECT ID's???.....I saw a few here last month....keep that weaponized autism in gear....

Yeah I know that. I lived in Berkeley as well as Oakland, but you are right I am from the suburbs (Newport) and still I do believe antifa goes beyond benign political group into territory that could be considered a syndicate or something like that, even if they are very different from other gangs, they have a gang identity.

Good to know! :D

Honestly I don't know about other suspect IDs, I figured I would focus just on Clanton as his assault seemed like the most dangerous out of all the things I saw that day.

Well good news they'll get recognized as terrorists nationally soon enough.

infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/

>G-d

The only thing you love is all the infighting you created, that and the interest you charge the Goyim.