youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

philosophy and logic

modern technology.

art

/thread

>civilisation
>S

Leaf. Always the leaf

i think the most important one is that white people know when to stay out of the way when something is being made better. not all of us are rocket scientists but we don't go chimping out for gibs when someone is trying to accomplish something. this is HUGE.

this is a natural thing not just to blacks but to anyone you haven't met before, but of course the wogs have to racialize it. fucking niggers

it's true though. i don't smile because i'm not actually happy to see you. i purse my lips and nod because i want to acknowledge you without inviting conversation. i'm not that interested in what you have to say and if i'm walking, i've got somewhere to go.

t. white guy

Who smiles at niggers?

I only do that because showing teeth is an act of aggression to them.

that's how it's spelled in the UK

>white people are like little kids
>little to no concept of power dynamics
These niggers... they try so hard to ape humans.

Where's your contribution Manjula?

>not a pot roast with roasted potatoes

get out of here with that bullshit

>civilisations
you have to go back, oliver thompson

maximun laugh

the amount of projection hurts

>colonise
>S

This exactly how I smile.
My resting face is in a permanent scowl.
I want to run for government, just so people can meme about how grumpy I look 24/7/365.

>nigger can't handle the banter

What is cherry picking?

Sean pls

KILL ALL WHITES

>getting angry over an argument with someone you don't know

Only niggers and their peers.

this should read shit jews do

to be fair, the asians are pretty good at that as well. buddhism blows christianity the fuck out too.

this is how gypsies smile at you when you pass them on the street

>build entire civiliazations
you mean destroy them with their subversive, conspiring hand-rubbing

echte cigany? Does that mean real gypsies or is that just a coincidence?

slavery and subversion isn't on the list though

youtube.com/watch?v=w58BPcLeGt4

Yeah we use that word

The kikes only destroy net net.

this. smile at strangers is retarded.

goddamn i hate white "people""

I do that to everyone with whom I'm not close friends.

>Colonise
>Civilisations

Good job lad, The Empire smiles upon you

>hang niggers for entertainment

she has the most expressive face i have ever seen

lmao what
go poo in loo
all those asian stone religions are almost nigger tier

Dude I think this is a troll since I'm pretty sure laquisha's is literally KFC kek

lel

And in mainland Europe we spell it in Arabic.

Someone should explain to them that the reason we look at them that way is that it is difficult to mask our disgust.

Same as in German, but only in colloquial usage. Colloquial Hungarian uses many German loans, and even some neologisms that aren't German, but sound like German, eg. gebasz

that meme is getting old
"xDxD Europe is the middle east xD"

Damn that is so sad

It is ironic when niggers say that the word nigger is their word when whites actually invented the word and were the first to use it but then niggers stole it and appropriated it as they do with everything else.

Why is it that SJWs and normies in general feel the need to say/write "like", "hm", "um", etc.?

Do they think that makes them sound more eloquent or what?

its because they are either women, have a mental illness which makes them think they are women, or debate like women

I know, but it's funny nonetheless.

Seriously, where the fuck do you think you are, Hans? I guess you cucks really lack any semblance of a sense of humor.

> Hannah
Jewish people don't mix meat and dairy

It implies a condescending tone. Which irl would be accompanied with raised eyebrows, closed eyelids and skewed head.

Google the greatest chefs in the world and find me a black person.

>American food
>Rice random vegs and fat industrial meat

Well honestly top 2 seem to be relatively tasty with decent macros but damn.

lel that's very accurate

>colonise the entire world

So, Spaniards and Portuguese are white now?

>Department of Women and Gender Studies

Spain isn't considered white?

Bitch looks like an ayyy to me

that is one bitter nog

tbf that applies when we're winning arguments too

dutch sounds like drunk english

is everyone in holland on E all the time?

this meme is stupid.
women dont cook anymore. period.

I've dated
>White anglo saxon (3 or 4 times)
>Mulatto Filipino
>Native Hawaiian
>Korean
>Japanese hafu
>Mexican (2)
>Colombian

The Hafu knew how to bake, and did not know how to cook beyond a jar of prego with pasta. Only the Colombian knew how the cook well. None of the WASPS knew how to cook at all. A fattish one would try the buzzfeed video recipes, and usually fails thinking she was being cute.

The Colombian knew how to cook, and cooked well, better than her mother. problem is she was materialistic as fuck.

I can't judge for certain, almost half of these girls were from high school, but my mother learned how to cook at 8 years old. And she is a dairy farm girl.

I learned cooking from my dad at 10, and learned how to cure meats at 15.

No fucking excuse.

A good counter-meme to this is that black people never go outdoors. I've been camping, backpacking, hiking and dirt bike riding on the outskirts of my city hundreds of times and I've never once seen a black person doing the same.

is there inverted verison of this pic?
It would be more accurate ;^)

Same, most of them go outdoors at night, they're well camouflaged.

what is the race of kim?

i love how the girl taking out the trash is seemingly enslaved by some white upper class family.

Asian I guess.

This. My gf tries, but it's often just simple following of easy recipes. When I lived at my parents', my mother used to cook the simple day to day meals, but it was always my father who did the special festive dinner cooking. I like to cook though and people have said my food is very good. It's not that fucking hard ffs

Black people's skin being dark is actually sinister. They actually absorb UVs without radiating it back out. Niggers in civilizations have found shame and don't go outside until after dark as a way to atone for their sins. They don't even know they are doing it though, its a subconscious thing. Africa is a shithole because they stand outside all day absorbing UVs and it bottles up in them until they can rape and pillage it out.

Gayniggers from outer space are the real Cthulhu monsters of legend.

My white fiancee cooks for me all the time

>shilling for the vaccine jew
Go away Moishe, you are fooling no one here.

wow Europe sucks