Cringestan hate / T_D hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
vimeo.com/86857165
youtube.com/watch?v=zkfIFU7dN4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Divide Divide Divide Divide.
Don't forget who he real Cancer are.

Shill bullshit, Be your own (Master-Pill)

Same ID you're fired Jew shill

>shitting on memeballs
kill urself my man

Kek fag. I hope you get in a car crash

Please kill yourself, Shariablue.

You people are literally the cancer that is killing this board. It wasn't very good to begin with but holy shit you people are the worst thing to ever come to this place.

what's name of this meme?

The loyal kek followers are likely all cancerfags from HWNDU - summer arrived in January this year.

T_D are faggots too but they're a little easier to be around and I think they're assimilating well as I hardly notice them.

Go back to the donald with your epic frog pics you underaged trash. You're waking up with cancer tomorrow :)

>Sup Forums will get the.
>You don't wanna anger the Sup Forums >Woohoo Sup Forums weaponized autism strikes again
>Sup Forums is on our side
I see these kind of comments around the web from ecelebs and their fans. They either have no idea or they are lying to themselves.

Don't forget
>BASED

>Sup Forums is on our side

That reminds me of what I heard when Sup Forums rose in popularity around 2008 with chanology.
>Anonymous is on our side

You're so baseeeed. I'm based too.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Look at this fucking BASED black guy!

Yo bruh, bruh check this out, bruh. Pick-a-boo BASED BLACK MAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
>Sup Forums confirmed autistic as fuck

kekistan = newfags

fuck off newfags

I can hate leftypol and Reddit at the same time dumbass.

>6,000,000 upvotes
heh

MAGA! SHADILAY!

Ancaps aren't redpi...
vimeo.com/86857165

>being angry at memes

b-but I like pepe though

These posts pop up so often you'd think someone was getting paid for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkfIFU7dN4U

How do you do, fellow Sup Forumsacks?

Shit I'd send OP money to his PayPal account bc he's right
Bump

>ancap ball
>nu-pol
Sup Forums has been hardcore right-libertarian for at least as long, if not longer, as it has been natsoc
Fuck off newfag bootlicker

You realize the Kekistan guys push that meme because they see you getting butthurt by it, right?

OP = Shareblue D&C employee OR butthurt leftypol shill wanting to D&C

Anybody unironically claiming to be /our guy/ but not saging these shill threads is not white because he has a low IQ.

OP = kike

i love based black guys too!

Bump for accuracy
>ITT all the Reddit hybrids getting angry

BLACKED hand
here have another :^)

I'm a WN, kike and kekfags are purple pilled allies for the most part. If you can't see how this is a coordinated shilling effort, your IQ = sub-100 = you should kill yourself.

Lefty pol is back! And they brought NOTHING to the party. Just like they always do.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

How can someone from the virgin Islands be so lewd?

we run this board doe anti Trump shill

Le based low hanging fruit man! Look haha! Free kekistan my dudes!!! Ree!!

wherever i go i must shitpost

Wrong
It's called the Swedish Hold

suck a dick i have made at least 50 and its called the BLACKED hand

We're talking about the Ancap meme itself that made ancap look ridiculous. I disagree with Ancap ideals but it was unfair slander.

delet this

nope, I've made the only one that counts (pic related)
And it's called the Swedish Hold

stop right there little punk.

Who cares what it's called, it's not even funny on its own merit

jesus christ you know this site is going down the tubes when people react more to some faggy fotm dragon than yotsuba

Fuck off kike

Oh, ok. There have been enough fucking purists around recently who think anything short of sucking Hitler's cock makes you a cuck or one of (((them))). Sup Forums is nothing if not ideologically diverse.
Most of us AnCaps find that meme absolutely hilarious though - I guess in the same way that commies always 'ironically' joke about gulags.

why do maga hats look so fucking cheap? i always assumed they were knockoffs but literally every maga hat i see is deformed. you'd think the fucking POTUS would sell quality hats, but i have 5 years old fitted that are still in better shape than those

That's true, low iq stormniggers like you are cancer.

I think the optional flag system is what's done the most damage so far. I wonder who could be behind all this?

They sell them roadside here. There's a lot of cheap labor trump products being sold like fireworks in cheap little tents round here.

eat shit awoo is cute

Praise Kek, Brother

Bridges not walls guys. I promise this reddit rufugee crisis will in no way change the demographics of pol. Just part and parcel of being a major website

Thanks doc

its like everyone from a british colony are cunts

kys pedophile cuck

>it's now shilling to dump images into a "_____ hate" thread

/r/T_D will always be the watered down kid friendly version of Sup Forums. But it came to be through Sup Forums and will always be associated with it

ohhhhhh. makes sense. so if you order from his website they're quality? might get one for next uni semester desu

I wholly support this thread. The fucked up part is that pissing in an ocean of piss, and general Sup Forums retardation has a whole new enemy - not even the final boss of the internet - but Trump was shilled for HARD over here. Actual paid, reputation management agents are paid to push all the fucking retarded anime shit, because it hooked demographics and taught them not to take their future or politics seriously.

Gadsden flag should just be changed to the Israeli one.

You're a newfag

>I've been underaged for more of my life than I've been over 18. That means adults are all stupid shills and children are based

This is now a liberal/communist cringe thread

>calling people "stormnigger" on Sup Forums

oh boy

>deformed
sorry, nigger. Trump didn't want some flatbrimmed chimphat

>T_D are faggots too but they're a little easier to be around and I think they're assimilating well as I hardly notice them.
>t. I came here during the elections

you faggots were always annoying as shit. the fact that you celebrate that crypto kike past his Bannon stage is proof you don't belong here and I'm not even of the muh wyat genocide 14/88 crowd

This.

But I think that goddamn /Mlpol kickstarted this shit, I dunno.

God, I love how these basement revolutionaries always have a massive shelf of commieshit books in the background. They are worse than fedoras in every conceivable way

Do not lewd the dragon loli

We're just like niggers who stopped dabbing once white people caught on

you're a shill
don't you libtards have more infighting to get to?

Love the cherrypicking. Keep it up.

>memeballs and pepe are nu/pol/
You're a fucking retard. Gas yourself.