Close the ports of Italy!

Could EU citizens make a petition to the EU demanding it to order the closer of Italian ports to ships carrying refugees? If so, we could give it a try. What does Sup Forums think?

air rifle the dingy

*closing

Would be my dream, problem is such a referendum would win even if made only in Italy, no one wants immigrants here, it is our cucked government taking orders from Frau Merkel and the Jew financed ONGs dropping them in our ports

i'm 100% sure the EU would not accept it.
i think they would even be surprised by that request.
>muh racism
the people at the government are either super retarded or kalergi plan is real,no other options.

That is why I'm talking about a petition, not a referendum. Maybe if we got enough signatures, we could pressure the EU to, at least, stop interfering with the will of the italian people.

why cant somebody fucking torpedo these things, thats at least a 1000lb warhead...

I literally don't know any italians who wouldn't petition to shoot at the NGOs with coastal cannon
Too bad we're stuck with the nigger loving government until 2018

This, just wait Portugal brother, next winter/spring we have elections and far right anti establishment parties are poised to win, I don't trust political solutions but I am quite confident they would nuke ONGs and shut down ports right away

I hope you are right, my friend.

If things continue with this trend, right anti establishment coalition will gtfo old rulers, leftist cuci party has been bleeding consensus for years now, last year the were 40% now they can barely make 25%, people are tired and the tide is turning, again though, I think political solution is only half of the solution. We must find a way to deport or strip people of non European descent of their rights. And also rebuild western non degenerate values killing kikes propaganda

They may not accept it, but can we do it? That is the important question. If we did it, it would show the EU leaders that the common men of Europe are united against this invasion.

Do you really think they don't know already? Basically every majour player in the European governance is either a kike or a kikes puppet. It is with the common folk we must talk and redpill

>Could EU citizens ...

There is your problem right there. The EU

Rid yourselves of that first and the rest of the problems will become managable

Dude i'm Greek Coast Guard. If it wasn't for the EU laws we would be moving them back to Turkey and if they did not comply fire warning shots etc.
It's all in our training manuals.
Our politicians fucked us by signing whatever was put in front of them.
Idk if a petition would work. Give it a try, we've nothing to lose.

The issue is that there might not be a dingy at all soon
The ngo boats are "saving people" ranging 0 to 15 miles from libyan shores now

They wanted to do that in Lesvos, but our commander had such a huge rage fit that he plainly stated to several NGOs that they would be treated as smugglers and arrested or shot at.
There is a reason that the smugglers sent those boats with only immigrants in. They know what awaits if we get our hands on their asses.

>order the closer of Italian ports
Do you realise if they close italian ports it will be us who will get flooded by subhumans? Let Italy take the bullet. S

I guess everyone working in the coast guard is of the same opinion as us about the "refugees". It may sound crazy but why not organize and decide to stop them from landing in greek lands despite what EU laws say? What could some coward politicians do anyway? If you guys unite you can do what's right.

Shoot at the at first

Don't get them out of the waters

Shows that they mean business

No more refugee dingys

Fucking EU, same thing happens in our border with Africa.

>It may sound crazy but why not organize and decide to stop them from landing in greek lands despite what EU laws say?

We would be fired from the force and then arrested before you could blink. We have to follow the law to the letter. We give hourly reports to base etc.
It's not that simple, because with the uniform comes a huge burden. It would be easier for private citizens to do something but if they break the law I have to arrest them instead.

TLDR and a redpill: No man in uniform works for the benefit of his people, he works to uphold the law no matter how retarded the law is.

The EU is doomed. Zombie apocalypse. Brexit please!

You don't import the thousands of Pakis for the Eu though.
Aren't they that raped those 1400 children? What did the EU have to do with those?