This is a general thread to find child trafficing distribution centers, as well as finding their general scheme...

This is a general thread to find child trafficing distribution centers, as well as finding their general scheme. They definetly use adoption centers and abortion centers for ill. But what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.is/hpzmi
ppt.on.ca/resources/fact-sheets/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
baka.com.au/news/national/death-of-a-boy-with-a-sordid-story-to-tell/2006/05/01/1146335671423.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't it then be something like /chd/general or something?

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump

/htg/ going forward.

YeahI didn't know about them. They just autosaged the other thread and I wanted to make a new one. I'll keep that in mind. Thx.

Typed the title in the wrong field. Sry. Lol.

Consider looking for venues based on the signs here:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

If you think you're onto something, post the area from Google maps and lets see if we can find patterns of businesses (e.g. pediatrians/dentists for drugs, music stores for soundproofing, etc).

Is Canada connected to all of this?

Weedman is this just a (((coincidence)))?

I can see Bill and Trump possibly abusing kids, but not Hillary.

Hmm thx. I honestly expected more people. Gotta start digging I guess...

Canada is enemy territory until I'm convinced otherwise.

no shit, just take a one look at the faggot. It should be obvious.

I always wanted to become a hobo.

Guys. I noticed many bbqs in unexpected areas. Is this something or am I retarded?

I've noticed the same trend, but with pizza parlors advertising "BBQ" as the first attraction.

>how else do you get rid of mass quantities of ribs

Are you anime user? If so, thx for everything. I'm really tired. Not sure how much longer I can help today..

I can provide guidance for a bit.

Peter Newshem is the Chief of Police for DC. He took over from Cathy Lanier, who was Chief at the time of Seth Rich's murder.

She "retired" just 4-5 weeks after the murder and Newshem took over as interim Chief and now he is permanent.

He is the one who told the DNC about Wheeler's independent investigation.

Also:
>Peter Newsham has had a long history of both personal and professional scandals. The 1990s and 2000s were plagued with allegations of alcoholism and domestic violence, a history of love affairs, as well as the mass unconstitutional arrest of 400 people at DC’s Pershing Park and a scathing third-party report uncovering the department’s mishandling of sexual assault cases while Newsham was at the helm of the MPD’s Investigative Services Bureau.

>Veronica Best’s 11-year-old daughter was raped in 2008. She says Peter Newsham, then an assistant chief, played a role in the mishandling of her daughter’s case. She spoke to reporter Marina Marraco.

>Marina Marraco: “Did Peter Newsham lie to you?”
>Veronica Best: “In my opinion he did.”
>Marraco: “Is Peter Newsham a liar?”
>Best: “In my opinion he is.”
>Marraco: “Did Peter Newsham ruin your daughter’s life?”
>Best: “He did more than ruin my daughter’s life—my husband, myself, family members, close friends. It’s been eight, nine years and we’re not over it.”

>Best’s daughter was raped by multiple men at just 11 years old. Her daughter, who is still emotionally recovering from the 2008 aggression, was charged with filing a false report after her account of events were found to be inconsistent-- despite several medical accounts detailing her sexual injuries and the findings of multiple samples of semen on her underwear. Best says it was Newsham who allowed investigators to charge her 11-year-old daughter over locking up the men who raped her.

Anyone for Pizza?

archive.is/hpzmi

You said you were going to create the thread yourself just to fuck with us or what? Fucking create it faster

>nice strawman faggot
Kek

I'm not planning on creating a thread until Wednesday night, 11:00 est.

But I appreciate the extra momentum.

Hmm...?

Notice anything?
ppt.on.ca/resources/fact-sheets/

Are they using those to transport ppl or something?

>mfw PP is a fucking Temple of Moloch franchise
I neither dig nor interpret information.

Disposal. No, they don't feed them to customers.

But to clients? (For dat extra price)

>disposal
What do they do with the skull and teeth?

Now I know what you meant about the BBQ question, there's a theory that's the beginning of infrastructure to eventually start feeding people human remains, just a theory though.

Are you sure that they don't use them as pit stops or distribution centers for the remains?

D.C.

You can smash up a skull, but you can't even feed the teeth to pigs. Maybe that's what the nearby dentist office is for?

He said the bbq places are for disposal. This would be mafia tier organisation

It just seems to me that you could be dumping a lot of bad meat out back and no one would bat an eye. The front for delivering children for costumers is going to be a nearby establishment, not the BBQ place itself.

This stuff has been in place for decades. They have it down to a science.

Is this smokehouse BBQ maybe important? There seem to be many.

Guys, I say this every thread. The logo in OP is wrong.

aaaaah, now I see. Seems that putting some faith into you could be paying off. Excited to see your thread later.

customers* even, but they might be dressed in fruity masks

Just walking a fine line of establishing credibility without going full Anon5

Sad to see him get shilled to the extent that he does, really found his threads interesting.

Dude this might be something, but even more. Remember Glacier? Maybe we should check out all dentist places, or how they are structured.

The only ones that draw my attention are those that cater specifically to children and/or are not part of an office park, but by their lonesome.

Can I get sauce on that webm please?

>women are innocent and would never hurt children

Those smokehouse BBQs man. Notice anything?

On the vid here you can listen to Hilary clinton laugh at the child victims misfortune
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

Dentists do love to work with kids, even Podesta's dad was a dentist.

I don't actually feel comfortable answering that question.

Comfort aside. This is needed for scientific purposes.
Im asking for a friend.

They are close to the border. So I imagine shipping. Now planned parenthood and/ or child care centers come into play.

In Brazil, you have Hotels run by the Italian mob.

Especially in the state of Bahia ...for some reason, the Italian creeps love the dark skinned children

Leaf friend of mine was fixing a PC in Canada for some mafia dude and found pictures of him with underage girls. Reported to the RCMP, nothing happened to him. Friend got questioned as to why he was on his client's pc.

Have you learned how to reverse image search, yet?

G-g-guys...

A lot of shit like that popped up around Taunton MA come to think. The utility Union types in that area always creeped me out. No idea If related.

Mafias and biker gangs like to use CP to bribe, blackmail, and frame people. I even indirectly knew someone who got framed that way while investigating biker gangs, courts sentenced him guilty without batting an eye.

You understand you're asking me to reverse image a webm right?

Interesting, these don't count as human trafficking though, do they? Isn't it more like human remains trafficking?

I-is that a doctors o-office below?

"Devil is a Part-Timer"

Thanks!

Bump. Y'all doing the lord's work

here you go fampai

Thanks. Always nice to get back positive feedback.

Thanks!

Spooky. But I think unrelated? Like how would they fit in in this?

They need drugs to sedate the children. Some pet stores may also be suspect.

an user in DC here, need anything

This and for processing purposes.

How about that Pegasus Museum, amirite?

CVS/Veterinarians ~> Fentynal for cats?

>Pegasus Museum
Wow, never heard of it

THIS.

17 year old male prostitute murdered by infamous (mainly british) pedophile network the finders baka.com.au/news/national/death-of-a-boy-with-a-sordid-story-to-tell/2006/05/01/1146335671423.html

Worked since he was 15 from an infamous male and child prostitution beat on one of australia's most popular streets

All I can attest to is seeing a shady pet grooming salon next to a Planned Parenthood offshoot that also doubled as a daycare.

Please tell me more.

W-who are you? But thank you. Is there a reason you wanna wait til wednesday? If so, give us a hint.

I think you are onto something. This guy with compromising pics was the brother of a politician. These hotels in Bahia are not for regular folk. They are advertised in Italy, the EU, but Brazilians don't stay there.

I knew a wealthy Brazilian woman (black from Bahia) that was married to a swiss guy. She often went to these hotels, knew the owners. I suspect she was a whore/madame that would set up clients. She was shifty as fuck.

Maybe I should get one of my foreign friends to book a room in one of those places and get him to record his interactions with the owners/manager....

Notice how the ancapshill isn't here? I think it's because OP wrote /EWO/ in the namefield instead of the subject, so he can't find the thread

I've been doing fieldwork for months and want to publish old data that would otherwise be compromised as soon as it was posted.

We learned our lesson from Besta Pizza.

Happening?

Might be a smoking gun inside. Might also be a good way to get yourself killed.

>checked
I sure hope not.

Ah gotcha. Thx. I consider looking into more today. Let's see if I can find something.

creepy af

Is that the jackson ruffio special?

>mfw I'm a sad byproduct of a government project
I'm just LARPing. I just bump the threads.

I tried to push Pegasus when the Seth Rich investigation was picking up. Such a coincidence it's within walking distance of joes.

Makes more sense for Alefantis to show up at SR's memorial then.

Museums are potentially used for a variety of purposes. Think of children museums for instance and the transfer of "fine art".

What happens when those threads become able to ruin your day? Should i just stop coming here? Leave the despair?

Y u so sad? Your help really helps. Keep your heads up.

P.s. tell us if we find something, we shouldn't dig to deep into til wednesday.

Educating people what to look for comes first.

Take a break and go offline for a bit, go outside
I am quite interested in your upcoming revelations but this will be 3AM for me (see flag), would you please ask any anons to screencap this for future dissemination?

Guys what if sanctuary cities are for child trafficing?

They totally are.