Powerful New Ad Features Multiethnic Descendants Of America’s Founding Fathers

youtu.be/R1PMt8bnz34

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8iGGjGSdqf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>revisionist history

I wanna live where there are only whites.

What did they mean by this?

George Washington did have jungle fever

>Founding Fathers
>female

Oh, I see. They're transgender.

This is pathetic.

if everyone's the same why would it matter to her what they look like?

>excluding the founders' white descendants
And they call me the racist.

Jefferson fucked his house nigress and we're supposed to care apparently

WE

Europe pre 2000

America YES

0:27

Never racemix.

>2 kangs
>1 nu male
>2 grandmas

What's the appeal?

>there's more black descendants then there are white descendants
I'm not sure if I find this hard to believe or not

>Everyone we've assembled here is descended from a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
>Cherry picks all the negro offspring and woman.
In the end, dissappointed either way, one that they cherry picked, and two that someone threw their genes away.

W E

>they're actually proud of being enslaved rape-babies

the grandmas

WUZ FOUNDIN'

Why haven't you fags raided that comment section yet?

It's full of faggots

It's no wonder people believe in the Mandela effect with this revisionist nonsense.

>RIP right in the video URL

JUST

>those soulless comments
might as well be bots

bump

So I guess the message is don't race mix because it creates complications.

Must be such a proud moment to find out your weak-raced ancestors got raped by founding fathers who tossed their cum-filled cunts back into the slave shack after.

Say it with me,

WE

THE KANGS IN ORDER TO FORM DEM PERFEKT UNIONZ AN SHEEEEIT

They're right ya know

> Unidentifiable, white "womyn", spic, "womyn of color" and a "black mayne"

So much cringe. Why the fuck are they obsessing so much over races ? It's always "Muhh minority here, muhh minority there" with them...

I thought you couldn't shit talk people in Germistan?

FUCKING THIS

>race and gender equality over principle, message, values

to distract from actually important shit, you should know about it with the whole gay marriage thing in Germany just now, which was used as a cheap ploy to get that highly controversial Internetcensorship law passed with it, you know another genius law by JUSTice minister Maaslein the little

Nahh, our StaSi 2.0 is already quite busy hunting down grandmas on facebook for liking "inappropiate comments".

>tfw old enough to remember movies like euro trip and how everything referencing europe had far less foreigners than now
>never actually got to visit Europe like this though

It's sad that such an obvious strategy actually worked. Even sadder is how many Germans unironically approve of the law, though.

more year 0 communist kikery to replace everything with niggers

>tfw you were little and thought england was like wallace and grommit
>tfw you grow up and see it full of pakis

so now they're saying that it's a good thing for Jefferson to rape his slaves.

doing my part, let's see how long it takes them to delete it.

did my part, let's see how long it takes them to delete it.

I see nothing wrong with this ad. It's cool seeing their descendents all together like that

Powerful New Ad Features White People In South Africa

>WE WUZ FOUNDING MOTHAS AND SHIET

he was shooting blanks

reported to the cops

enjoy the alube assbar in prison :)

I want to die.

buuump

it's literally "You might be one of those based blacks I see in tv shows or the filthy nigger I know to be true"

Yes it's sad, it works especially well on older people who are all deeply indoctrinated and believe every single shit these garbage second rate toilet papers are printing and I especially love how those supposed freedom loving leftfags cheer for a law that lays state-tier censorship power directly into the hands of multinational megacooperations, which means insane censorship power is now wielded by some overworked streetshitter who has 5 seconds to judge if something deserves to be censored or not, surely this will all go swimmingly and not backfire horrible in their retarded faces, it would be really funny if this were some satirical TV show and not real life. Let's pray the constitutional court tells them to shove this law up their ass, god knows the EU won't do shit about it, unsurprisingly they are actually happy about this sovietesque law and have stated so openly.

They didn't throw their genes away. They fucked lots of white women too. Back then it was probably a good thing to bleach a woman because there was such a small population of blacks. Now it isn't good obviously

Reminder that these companies are experimenting the fuck out your DNA and are not to be trusted

I wonder what's worse, braving the horrors of war in the hopes of seeing your dear home again, or living to watch your home be corrupted and your perspective of it forever twisted and destroyed.

Honestly this meme is one of the worst. So white people smile when you look at them? That's called being pleasant.

Don't we all?

Or at least 99%.

FPBP

Also checked

I have a grandma in england, you always had indian/pakis running around.

WE
WUZ
FOUNDING FATHERS
n
shit

NIIIGGGAAAHHh

_______

Any small Midwestern town and South ones as well.

There's some southern town that's actually openly racist/nationalist, like it's on the official town sign as you enter that it's okay to be proud to be white. Saw it on pol, don't remember it's name

>1 white nu male
I wonder whos behind (((this)))

this is fucking cancer

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17th generation colonist here.

fuck this shit.

also anyone got a link to the actual article or an archive link? google shows nothing and like fuck am I going to huffpo's website to search

i wish i could vote for trump again right now

harrison arkansas

So what have these people done for their country?

How the fuck do I even know these people even have a blood relation to the founding fathers? Showing a bunch of old niggers and women in a room doesn't mean shit.

Don't questions the narrative goy!

You haven't seen the original have you

>final shot
>four rectangles with drapes bracketing the shot
>red cloth with gold fringes
>original painting had red fringed cloth
>look closer as the shape created by the new golden fringe as it hangs
>thatsafuckingsickle
>number 2 from the left is a hammer
youtu.be/8iGGjGSdqf8

It's probably a curated comment section in which anything redpilled is immediately memory-holed.

>gas you
>Luftwaffe hat

WE