/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - AMERICA’S SAVIOR, JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE EDITION

>If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)

>DAILY BREAD
At that time Jesus said, “I thank You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to infants. Even so, Father, for it seemed good in Your sight.

“All things are delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son, except the Father. And no one knows the Father, except the Son and he to whom the Son will reveal Him.

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me. For I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:25-30 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/imzZOTCzVlI
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/Frtnk8lInTg#t=21s

TESTIMONY
>Skydiver Has Visions of Afterlife Following Fiery Plane Crash
youtu.be/Kz153ctmGF4
>The Future of the United States
youtu.be/dEMc3xgTG1s

MUSIC
>This Fragile Breath
youtu.be/SGsp2MLGem8
>First
youtu.be/geRjgKyAFso
>Great Are You Lord
youtu.be/HWFU4i09Pek

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RightWingAllies?lang=en
youtu.be/u3UdKRXP7To
youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Our Father dwelling in the heavenly realms, may the glory of Your Name be the center on which our lives turn.

Manifest Your kingdom-realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, just as it is fulfilled in heaven!

We acknowledge You as our Provider of all that we need each day.

Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us.

Rescue us every time we face tribulations and set us free from evil.

For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever!”

Amen.

Matthew 6:9-13

Daily Communion

(1) Read scripture or Pray.

(2) Repent sins.

(3) Break Bread (The Body of Christ Jesus) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(4) Read scripture or Pray.

(5) Drink Wine or Grape juice (The Blood of Jesus Christ) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(6) Read scripture, Pray or Sing.

I truly believe, or I truly feel deeply that Jesus Christ was at one time long ago in Egypt in the early stages of human civilization the mysterious character called Hermes Trismegistus, or called by Egyptians as Thoth or by the Jews as Enoch.

I know it sounds crazy or taboo but I do have a strong feeling that this was one of Jesus' earliest incarnations in the earth when he began his Soul-journey.

The quotes, teachings, personality, and even the style are so similar that when I think of Jesus on his soul-journey I just keep thinking of him as a great High Priest.

I remember a lot of Biblical scholars have issues with the phrase of Jesus- "the firstborn of the dead". If Enoch is the first man in the Jewish tradition to escape death, then it makes sense for the naysayers. I prefer the name Hermes Trismegistus because of his relationship to Egypt and the Mediterranean way before the Jewish religion even existed.

"Firstborn of the dead" or "not tasting death" is a spiritual initiation where the individual at death in a highly meditative state does not lose consciousness through the sleep of death. It is said that yogis and Indian masters have mastered meditation practices where they could leave the body at will! This is an ancient demonstration of one who united themselves with the divine Energy of those higher levels in ancient times.

Read the Hermetic Law and read the teachings of Jesus and look at the identities that these two proclaim. I wonder...hmmm.

And it's nothing like- "Oh Look who he was!" or "Hey! Look how great he always was!". People are People. I am pretty certain Hermes Trismegistus had his mistakes and issues but he was a very holy High Priest, knower of Mysterious, and an ancient spiritual Teacher and Poet who warned of future disasters and errors of human behaviour.

Pic related

You should read the Bible cover-to-cover with the force and power of the Holy Spirit instead. Remember, Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but His Words shall never pass away.

Ultimately, one has to ask themselves: What is Truth?

It's an interesting concept to say the least but the indicators that the two were the same is not concrete enough.

But I have read the Bible. I do not necessarily have any doubt as to the power of the scriptures.

I just find the various connections and similarities between the two figures of Jesus Christ and Hermes Trismegistus as well as their message to be remarkably similar.

Wasn't Hermeticism regarded as non heretical by catholic priests?

>But I have read the Bible.
So have Mormons, in fact they only read the KJV, but they believe an entirely different Jesus. Re-read my post and think about this.

How do you prove that God exists?

You can't. God requires faith. Abram believed the Lord, the Lord credited to him as righteousness. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. This is the part where you have a make a decision. You have to trust the Word in the Bible. You have to trust God's Word. You have to trust Jesus Christ. You have to trust the Holy Spirit. You have to believe in God. That there is only One God and They created everything.

Get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). Repent of your sins and pray, pray, and pray. Read the Bible cover-to-cover in the Spirit. Seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

I have been researching various similarities and been reading the Divine Pymander alongside the Bible and have found it fascinating.

>The idea of baptism, since it involves being “born of water,” naturally invokes the image of a fish – just as early Christians symbolized Christ using the ichthus (fish) symbol – also known as the vesica piscis (sign of the fish). As noted by Freke & Gandy. The vesica piscis symbol was well known to the Pythagoreans, who formed it by intersecting two circles so that the circumference of each touches the centre of the other circle. (Measurements based on these two circles then produce the sacred ratio 153:265; interestingly, the number 153 is specifically mentioned in relation to fish, at John 21:11.) The two intersecting circles were seen as a unification of spirit and matter – as echoed in the simultaneous “human and divine” nature of Christ, and in the idea that the soul/spirit has entered into (or, become entombed in) flesh, or in Nature.

>Thanks to Hermes Trismegistus, the Divine Pymander gives a complex account of divinity ‘separating’ into seven primal Circles (emanated aspects of divinity) to achieve self-reflective Gnosis, and apparently recognizing the vesica piscis or fish shape – representing humanity’s inherent divinity – now formed within the intersecting Circles, or, like fish, “in the Water”:

This I found particularly interesting.

>The Hermeticists had their own sacraments as well. These appear to have consisted primarily of a form of baptism with water and an anointing resembling “a baptism and a chrism” as mentioned in the Gnostic Gospel of Philip. The Corpus Hermeticum mentions an anointing with “ambrosial water” and a self-administered baptism in a sacred vessel, the krater, sent down by Hermes from the heavenly realms.

Martyrism was invented by Ruling classes to shepherd the dumbass goats into being pacified so that they wouldn't overthrow the ruling class that was abusing and using them. Organized religions were formed to brainwash the public into mindless non competitive drones that are easier to mold for the current time.

Very funny user but this joke is getting old. Try posting it less often

tired of the trolls and larpers? want to save western civilization? sick of the infighting?
JOIN RIGHT WING UNITED
we are a group that advocates the unity of all people on the right; christians, libertarians, confederates, ancaps, nationalists, identitarians, traditionalists, conservatives, ect
our goal is to mobilize the international right into real word action
this is not for debate, go debate somwhere else to do that
join us, my christian brethren
twitter.com/RightWingAllies?lang=en
get out from behind the computer and fight!

I feel bad for all the catholics and mainline cucks. They truly lack irresistable grace. The Lord knows who will join His flock

youtu.be/u3UdKRXP7To

>/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - AMERICA’S SAVIOR, JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE
YES

Perry Stone shares visions he has received about coming tsunamis.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAq1NTM3Vvs

Perry Stone: "I was right outside of Charleston South Carolina and in this vision I was in a duplex and there was a woman taking pictures at the bottom, I could see the city, it was a real clean, nice city, clear day and I looked over to the right and I saw a bridge in the bridge had a big interstate sign that said Charleston and I knew I'm near Charleston South Carolina it must be across the bridge, well I didn't know there were bridges connecting there, I had no idea because I had never preached in Charleston… and all of a sudden I saw a dark cloud forming I said “oh my goodness is trouble coming and this lady is out taking pictures and I'm trying to hit the window saying get to safety, get to safety."

Jesus was a sand nigger

His religion isn't for the white man