Fed excessively overprints money after recession

>Fed excessively overprints money after recession
>Income inequality soars
>wages still stagnate

What happened to all that money?

top secrets. pockets. parties. ""stimulating"" the economy

The government stole it all and gave it to their butt-buddies.

"Currencies" that aren't manipulated gained a lot of value during that time. See: Cryptocurrencies (some even 3000%)

meaning if you had money in your bank account it's now useless compared to what it would be i the government wasn't stealing the value

Why do you worry about such things user? Have you seen that new anime? I like it alot.

it's more illustrative to take money out of it

people who would have made things people wanted, are instead diverted to other jobs by the government. not just proper government jobs, but jobs in the "private sector" that were only created because of how the government manipulated the economy.

either they did absolutely nothing of value, made something that the market did not deem worthy to make, or aided in property destruction or killing in our country or other countries.

all that work would have been guided by market mechanisms to things people could use.

whatever it made would either sell, or the companies and people would have to alter things so that they were what people wanted.

that stuff could be in your house.

so are all the people that can potentially do something about it paid off?
they used that money 'risk free' to invest in companies, if the investment doesnt work out, oh well..wasnt their money... if it does... yay

WHERE DID ALL THAT MONEY GO?

PALLETS
A
L
L
E
T
S

>are all the people who can potentially do something about it paid off?

if you are talking about politicians, yes. anybody who is subsidized by the government has an incentive to keep their handout coming. that means paying off the politicians who could take away their meal ticket.

that's a fundamental problem with a centralized power having control of other people's stolen money.

>they used that money "risk free"

yep. investing naturally isn't risk free. it's up to individuals with their own incentives, using the best information they can find, to guide resources the best they can, make the best return if possible, and limit the losses.

market economics harnesses individual incentives better than any other system to create wealth.

government creates incentives to be careless, cronyist, and destructive.

Probably top 0.1%, banks and other financial scams.

and trump doesnt do anything about it for obvious reasons?

It went to prop up asset bubbles, as it was meant to.

The threat of the collapse was that the stuff the haves would fall far enough in value that the have nots might be able to buy some of it.

Crisis averted. Thanks Obama.

I am not a trumpist. I think he is entertaining, and is better than the left, but has very flawed policies.

my ideal president would be no president because there is no state.

statist cucks get BTFO

Either (((them))) or because that would simply be wildly impopular

he couldn't stop crying, so he went outside, hugged a road, and got run over

1. FED prints money
2. Obama used it in a stimulus package, code for bailing out the biggest banks by giving them said money
3. Fact that there is so much money around now makes credits tempting as fuck, intrests low as well. Especially for corporations.
4. Said corporations use said credits to buy back their stocks, driving up their value on the market

And bigo, you got yourself a +20.000 Dow Jones with shitload of companies, especially technology ones.

I will laugh so hard when Apple bankrupts.

>I will laugh so hard when Apple bankrupts.
...lol

If only there was a currency whose supply was mathematically determined and you can't just print shitloads of willy-nilly!

I think they meant, maybe also bitcoin

I cringe thinking that Donald Trump and his followers are touting the Dow

America needs a huge restructuring. If Trump stops owning the stock market, he'll be better positioned to rebuild the system in a freer way