Why do Russians hate their own country so much?

Why do Russians hate their own country so much?

>hot women
>no niggers
>sense of community
>can handle racist/anti-semetic banter
What's not to love?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian
rbth.com/business/2016/05/20/the-average-salary-in-russia-is-now-lower-than-in-china-and-poland_594893
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace
youtube.com/watch?v=B5mOihC-k54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no niggers
>slavs instead

zero improvement

Crazy liberals.
No Critical Thinking

>No critical thinking
What do you mean?

Is there really that many liberals? I thought Russia was mostly conservative.

I don't hate it. But I am glad I escaped. Trying living on $500 a month if you're outside of Moscow and St.Peter. Expect the intelligence to decline also as you get further away from the major population centres. It's also a semi lawless wild west africa tier country but I love it that way.

We have different understanding of "liberals" and "conservatives"

The younger generation are liberal. A lot of them on the Internet

>economy is horrid
>can be jailed for saying the wrong thing about politics
>obsession with gays

beyond that idk, seems okay

As an Englishman with a Russian gf I've learned they don't hate their country, but they hate some aspects of it - just like anyone else.
Mainly they don't like how little money they make when the oligarchs and other people who own the monopolies rake it in. This means they pay +++ for anything involving travel, if their food travelled across Russia its costs loads, if they need to travel it costs loads.
Another problem you'll hear is the alcoholism, you'll even hear Putin talk openly and negatively about alcoholism because it's such a big problem.
I asked my girlfriend why they have so many women in science, I thought it might have been because of their old "Everyone pulls their weight in Mother Russia" attitude.
She told me it was because so many men drink.

Russians are a doompaul race. Anything good is always right about to end, everything bad is ha I told you so.

They're salty that other Slavs live off the EU gibs and they don't

>can handle racist/anti-semetic banter
We can't.

I'd like to visit Russia some day, but I don't think I'd live there. Too cold. I barely survived three months in Chicago during the winter... I also don't want to give up my guns.

Hngggggg

What is the best city to live in except for Moscow and St Petersburg?

try to live on 300$/month, while most prices just 30% lower than US

>hot women
falling for cherrypicked images
>no niggers
replaced by gopniks which are almost as bad
>sense of community
Russians would stab each other in the back over a pack of cigarettes
>can handle racist banter
that is meaningless because race isn't a topic of conversation in Russia

the main reason nobody wants to live there is because Russia has always been corrupt which leaves the citizens poor as fuck and the economy in the shitter. there is nothing to love about being so broke you can't afford a computer and have to live in a commie block your whole life. Here's a nice Russian saying: "Good Russians go to heaven when they die, bad Russians go back to Russia." You're probably one of those fucking idiots who replies "HURR COMFY" in city threads whenever someone posts a fucking dilapidated shithole

>>Russia
>>no niggers

Don't ask or Navalno-schoolboys aged 14 will run and say how bad their life living with their parents.

Are you seriously saying the average Russian girl isn't 100x hotter and more traditional than the average American girl?

Because it's garbage

>>no niggers

KEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian

Cucks, my dear friend. And infantilism that gives everyone plenty of opportunity to blame his/her own country. And they try to play video games, drink, do drugs trying to avoid being responsible. And general stupidity that gives most of the people here an understanding that they must copy eveything from Europe, i mean literally everything (including gay parades). But there is always a man with steak who says: "Line up, you fucking morons, serve your own country or fucking die"
And such people usually end up in tzar prison, gulag, Siberia, penal batalion to serve their own country in a very brutal way.
If Hitler had have invaded Russia nowadays they would gladly welcome them as liberators. They literally say:" napoleons, Hitler should have conquered us".

I have never seen a nigger in my whole life.

Kazan, Krasnodar, Ekaterinburg, Kaliningrad, Sochi

>no niggers
>sense of community

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i wonder who is the braindead retard who wrote this.
*checks flag*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, but of cource. Who else if not an ameridumb. Peace be with you, you fat imbecile.

Lucky fucker.

she looks like she's 12 you fucking pedo

>arguing semantics
>ad hom
Trash

No Chelyabinsk?

I have thought about Kazan, it seems pretty great. Thanks.

*checks flag*
Most pathetic "nation" in the world.

Shut up. You cunts are lucky. The cuckery of the west knows no bounds

Right it up, we're done here.

Because you burgers are the most deluded when it comes to russia. You have some completetly detached from reality vision of it as some white-nationalist conservative ethnostate when in reality it's a mob-ruled 3rd wolrd shithole

Yeah, lucky Fucker.

Just imagine the Smell...

>average Russian girl
>traditional

>america: the post

why are americans so retarded and narrow minded ? just shut the fuck up already you dumb ignorant cocksuckers, muh wymminz xddd

its not all about women, also most russian women are ugly mongrel slavs and rapebabies

I wonder how feminine her penis is?

I'd rather deal with spics than niggers. At least the bean people tend to be cleaner.

Yeah, a bit too old.

Chelyabinsk is not bad, but it is an industrial city.

goddamn, I'm jealous as fuck. I live in the south, those lazy dirty fuckers are everywhere here.

I would say the average Russian girl is definitely not overweight like the average American girl but they are probably not any more traditional considering that divorce rates are just as bad in Russia as they are here.

был

I'd like to see Alaska become a glorious American/Russian hybrid, combining the best of both countries. How can we make this happen?

They don't speak English

Whats the matter, did i hurt your feelings? Im sorry, not all americans are dumb imbeciles when talking about other nations.
Here, take this pic as a form of appology for insulting your kind. I know you guys like 'em.

Why are Industrial cities to be avoided?

you can do better than this germany
how many people is мы one or more than one?

>Kaliningrad

Damn, living in russia must be hell if kaliningrad is concidered "best".

>hot women
OK
>no niggers
Russians are just marginally better, I could easily find you tens of examples of nigger-tier crimes committed by slavs
>sense of community
BULLSHIT, I mean this is quite opposite actually, russians don't have any empathy feelings
>can handle racist/anti-semetic bante
that's why they don't have critical thinking

There're niggers, dude. I saw one in Moscow about 6 years ago.

Russia is neither liberal nor conservative by American standards.

This is wrong.

"Ancient Russian cities". Kaliningrad.

i saw a few african students when i visited russia
no niggers though

Is that a meme? Second time see this. The right one is

> были

(were), был is was

>Kaliningrad
a dilapidated airbase and a few shitty villages built over top of what used to be the most developed city on the baltic coast, truly the pinnacle of Russhit achievement

you have my deepest sympathy.

>african students
>no niggers

Russia is European and you burgers be done with it!

Lmao

Why, how, when, is it real?

BASED BLACK MAN???

you guys should relax your visa requirements so that it is easier for people to come visit.

>COME!! visit our exclusive Gulag retreat. life changing experience guaranteed.

Yep, it's a real coin.

>sense of community
americlap education

10/10

Makes me wonder what % of russians:
1. actually care
2. know history

damn

>>economy is horrid

Day to day living is on par with the rest of Europe.

>>can be jailed for saying the wrong thing about politics

No, you're thinking about the UK

>>obsession with gays

Russians give no fucks about homos. You can be gay in Russia, just don't go waving your shit around in public, in front of children. It's the West that are obsessed with homos and mandating that everyone must accept it as NORMAL and NATURAL or else you're a BIGOT. Russians don't give a fuck about your private life, only that it stays private.

>low salaries
>their government robs them dry
>rbth.com/business/2016/05/20/the-average-salary-in-russia-is-now-lower-than-in-china-and-poland_594893
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace

You have no fucking idea what Russia really is mate. And I'm not even talking about Putin or the government.

Trumptards actually believe they are a democracy.

>buh the elections...

We also had elections during the Salazar era lol. That means nothing.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

БЫЛИ

This girl is so hot

to be fair its better than at least 90 procent of African countries

>dat sneaky Romania

>Why do Russians hate their own country so much?

Because it's shit. Russian rural area is African-tier where people fight for survival.

t. immigrant from Siberian shithole

Кopoлы и хpeнь

What's with Amerifats in this board thinking that Russia is a white paradise or something ?

Russia is africa tier. Most aids-ridden country in europe, most murders, most abortions, most bydlos, dictatorial shithole, cold and desolate, communists, 15% muslim population (even higher than france) and so on.

Russia is fucking awful.

Ryazan was pretty cozy when I went there a few years back. Not too far from Moscow.

Fuck off anti-White D&C shill.
Anyone who's read Daily Stormer, RT or Sputnik knows you're full of shit.

Because we have a big problem, we are european, slav or finno-ugric, but people and goverment say that we re ""eurasians"".

I non ironically think that we will be under the polish influence.

Do you know that south Russian is closer to Belarussian, not to standart Russian?

In theory we can use Belarussian as a literature language. This language has latin alphabet

But nobody speaks it now.

t. have a Ryazan's ancestry

Didn't realize the cultural differences were that great, though I know it was once a rivaling principate to Muscovy - even a bit more powerful at one point, being a bit more successful against the hordes in the early years. Thanks for the info - will look into it.

Because Westerners don't realise how shit Russia actually is
Although it still has good aspects and they still like their country in many ways

I have a really crazy idea of how we can save Russia and transform it to an european state, but it's a really crazy thing.

Slav-russians have to convert (learn, at first) to BELARUSSIAN language on the latin alphabet.

Example (song starts at 0:55):

youtube.com/watch?v=B5mOihC-k54

Na vusnach pyłam, što ačach,
Asieŭ abłudny lipki strach
Zahnaŭšy ŭ šał, ucieršy sol,
Śviet da siabie źmianiŭ parol.
I ŭsie zamki, i ŭsie klučy
Iržoju płakali ŭnačy.
i ja praź los na bierah bieh,
ŭ ahni niabios šukaŭ ciabie.

Usie kryŭdy zmyje doždž.
Pozirk tvoj, nibyta nož,
Ty staiš, a, jak duša,
hinie lodu čarada.

Žorstki śviet, jak ty i ja,
I nie pa praviłach hulnia.
Hulnia biaz peŭnaha pačatku.
Hulnia biaz peŭnaha kanca.
I kab imhnieńnie mieła sens,
adnu miž zor biaźmiežža nieba,
Ja tak chacieŭ znajści ciabie…
Dy nas askiepki anijak nia skleić!

Pieramohi zmyje doždž.
Tut zaŭždy ŭsio budzie tak.
Bierah źnik. Ahoń patuch.
Dla ciabie i dla mianie! Dla mianie...

It's literally country-Russian with another orthography (more simple).

Northern-finnish-russians have to convert into their languages - Finnish and etc.

So we will get two powerful european nations, in one country.

Is it a fucked idea? I like our language, but it's sad that our vector is ""eurasian"", I wanna be european. A real european, not cuckolding """europe""".

Ataturk did the same and he won.

>I have a really crazy idea of how we can save Russia and transform it to an european state, but it's a really crazy thing.
fuck off ! you're a retarded 16 yo half nigger half jew ! the worst thing any country could do in Europe is to join the EU. Stay in your fucking commieblock and wait for the west to fall into a civil war.
You can later :
If whites win - get really nice job oportunities to rebuild the western Europe and get a shit tones of cash doing it
If whites loose - invade new lands and probably with ease even conquer Africa and remove niggers / Arabs in the process to conquer an entire contient full of nice natural materials and most of the lands are cultivable = better economy in the future.

Now really stay out of EU and don't even think about the jewish trickery that tend to spread like a diseas into the russian earlier youth.

No you should keep Cryllic and consider yourself Russian. I think you are like us - not in Europe but a separate power in your own right. The Eurasian stuff is kind of aimed at this but they execute it in a retarded way

pos communism

I don't want to become a part of EU. I wanna to put my country into influence of Hungary, Poland, Romania.

Also, about France. I really like your language. But as I think - if you wanna nationalism in France - it should be the nationalism of Occitan, Arpetan, Wallon people. Not ""french"".

So..you need something similar to a "Russia general" thread?
And a "youtube star" before a fag claims that "position"

>What's not to love?
Everyone being drunk and miserable
Terrible food.

We can keep this language with russian orhography too, for us it would be looking like Scots for you.

>I wanna to put my country into influence of Hungary, Poland, Romania.
No
Poland never, and Hungary and Romania aren't even Slavs

>Russian generals
impossible to find
For good reason, Russia is fucked politically, they have nothing to talk about in Russia, the few Russians on imageboards will like to talk about other countries mostly, or avoid politics altogether

Instead of standardising everything wouldn't it be better to simply let each local area develop its own language?

Why do you hate Poland, it's amazing country, I know their language, I'm a Poleboo

It's sad for me that Poles live in England, they shouldn't