Extreme cruelty to animals in muslim ghetto in Denmark

Denmark: Extreme cruelty to animals in Muslim ghetto: heads pulled off cats, kittens cut up and intestines pulled out

10news.one/extreme-crue...ats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out/

americanlookout.com/fzs-horrific-muslim-areas-of-denmark-see-spike-in-animal-cruelty-and-torture/

Halal slaughter is a cruel example of Islamic culture’s view on animal rights. Treatment of animals inside Muslim dominated areas is another.

“I’ve seen cats being played football with. I have seen cats with their legs torn off and their eyes gouged out. We see cats that have had their heads torn off, and ones that had skin ripped away, or had their legs and back broken.”

This is how a women working with the Danish Animal Protection describes some of the horrible treatment of animals in the Muslim dominated area of Vollsmose, a suburb of Odense, the third largest city in Denmark.

“The worst thing I saw was a bunch of kittens crawling around with their bowels hanging out because they had their bellies cut open,” she says.

“In Vollsmose, the degree of abuse for cats is worse than elsewhere in Denmark. It is usually children below ten years of age who abuse the animals,” she says. Wilbert says that in 2016 alone Cat Protection received 20-25 reports about animal abuse in Vollsmose, “but many cases are not reported, so the amount of animal cruelty is probably far greater.”

It is difficult for authorities to help the animals, since the area is very unsafe. When a volunteer from the Danish Animal Protection agency entered the area to save an abused cat, she was attacked by local residents of migrant backgrounds.

10news.one/extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgInS8PffIc&list=PLx4DC4EuNoEvbLSspozfITc98t0Rx9Qp
10news.one/extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out/
archive.fo/Es3gp
americanlookout.com/fzs-horrific-muslim-areas-of-denmark-see-spike-in-animal-cruelty-and-torture/
archive.fo/PnJDe
jihadwatch.org/2017/06/extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out
archive.fo/7pHTn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16325953
getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/uk-cat-killer-everything-know-13187048
express.co.uk/news/uk/630038/fears-M25-Cat-Killer-targeting-other-pets
kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/cat-killer-reaches-kent-120301/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fears-m25-cat-killer-struck-10242702
mirror
archive.is/jJDhS
videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/27782ad98f5cb8f682e14eade16df2ff/854x480.mp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That picture is from Tunisia not Denmark

Yeah but I think Maghrebis are in Denmark too,

Thanks for reminding me how truly horrible these scumbags are asspole

NOT THE CATS!

how can leftists allow this to happen?
Cats are PURE!
How can I enlist? How can I go rigjt now to denmark and kill those cat abusers?
FUCK it's my first time that i actually get mad reading Sup Forums.
I can understand those damn leftists preaching weak ass torelance and shit, but as soon cats are hurt it's more!than enough proof these migrants are fucking subhumans
I've had enough, this is too much.
This has to be posted on 9fag and normiebook and all those places, cats are supposed to be loved on the internet right?

You need to change your flag to DEUS VULT Portobro

Can't we use this to our cause, THINK weaponised cats! The true weapon of the internet

Not the fucking cats. Fucking sandniggers don't realise the beauty of cats. Cats are the purest form of freedom

Syrian terrorist eating cats
top narration
youtube.com/watch?v=cgInS8PffIc&list=PLx4DC4EuNoEvbLSspozfITc98t0Rx9Qp

they can take my country, they can take my women, they can take my faith

but if they take my pets they'll fucking burn

it takes a true evil for men to be able to do this to defenceless creatures

And yet danes do nothing. Fuck them! Fucking enablers. Can can they watch this and do nothing?
Enablers are the worst cancer in this world. The muslim scum would be long gone if not for these tenablers.
This fucking pisses me off. And here I am half a continent away unable to do anything. FUCK

bump

This is more understandable, in times of war.

Children abusing animals to this degree is very troubling for the future. Many serial killers start off abusing animals as kids. The kids are taught not to show compassion towards animals and their religion teaches not to show compassion towards non muslims. Either start the mass deportations now or in the future those kids will be killing the Danish.

>cats

Fine with me. Hilarious how whites only seem to get up in arms when dirty animals get hurt. But when their own children are gang raped? "T..t-that sucks..." How cucked could you be?

Eating animals is one thing.
Torturing defenseless and harmless animals animals is another. And they let their children do this. And they even attack the people that tried to protect the animals.

Animals show no compassion to one of their own. Fuck this pieces of shit.

whats wrong with u they just having a lil bit of fun

With children i laugh at the parent that failed to protect and educate his offspring. Any educated person knows what areas and people should be avoided.
These are fucking city cats, used to roam the street at will. It's not like they could!be informed that a muslim invasion was coming.
It's one thing to laugh at cucks getting what they asked for, it's another to see defenseless and rightless and harmless animals getting tortured because weak cucks decided to host a muslim horde.

Fuck off subhuman

Those Muslim cunts are just bored and feel the need to hurt weaker things to fill the boredom. Like when i'm bored I would love to shoot them and rape Muslim women. Eye for an eye.

I thought Muslims are supposed to be nice to cats because Mohammed liked them or something?

t. moor

you're literally a mud skin

Yes me too I thought that. It's actually sad because cats are the best thing after humans

FUCKING GAS THESE SUBHUMAN GARBAGE ALREADY

Can confirm this.

Even more reason to hate those fucks. With each passing day I lean more and more right

Post on twitter/Facebook

Don't jews do the same shit with the kosher shit? why Americans and europeans are so afraid of criticizing The Jew?

they're just practicing what they will do to whitee

>Yes me too I thought that. It's actually sad because cats are the best thing after humans
>I thought Muslims are supposed to be nice to cats because Mohammed liked them or something?

Yeah,but a lot of tchem are inbred psychopaths who don't really follow their religion except when they use it as an excuse to rape and murder.

I thought they hated dogs not cats

We wouldn't know since we have

Feed the sand niggers to a bunch of pigs. Pigs will eat anything if they're hungry enough.

WERE NOT GONNA HAVE ENOUGH ROPE

Think I'm going to need to buy myself a dog then

that's not even remotely similar

Because theres no one showing it, our news is completely propaganda controlled making it seem like its danish teenagers doing it, they never say migrant background or terrorist background.

Spread this everywhere, britbongs hate animal cruelty.

>10news.one/extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out/
>archive.fo/Es3gp
>americanlookout.com/fzs-horrific-muslim-areas-of-denmark-see-spike-in-animal-cruelty-and-torture/
>archive.fo/PnJDe
>jihadwatch.org/2017/06/extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out
>archive.fo/7pHTn
Archived in case articles would be deleleted.

Isn't this exactly what we need? Make Muslims look like animal haters and put "touching" quotes about animals on them. It won't be long before they'll be hated universally.

The newsstory has already been taken down

>I don't believe in miracl-

>They're afraid of dogs. They don't dare come close to them

They aren't afraid of dogs but don't want soiled by them because they're unclean.

4 sociopaths and their victim. Wonder how their views are on human life.

I abhor cruelty to animals. It's a sign of mental derangement and that one is unfit for living in civilization.

Those BASTARDS

Just show these fucking yuppies the way the muslims slaughter their animals. It doesn't matter if it makes us look like hypocrites. They have a very low IQ on average.

It's all fucking degenerate shit. They fire at the lion with a scope from half a mile away from a car with the engine running and somehow feel manly doing so.

Wanna hunt a lion bitch? do it like Hercules or at least shoot it with a shotgun on foot and no scope.

I blister at the thought. If this was to occur before me in burgerland I'd be a flaming tempest of red hot bile. No telling what would happen.

i hate these fuckers so bad

Post it on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, VNN and Stormfront.

Slugs or only buckshot allowed?

Mutilating and killing animals especially as a kid is a surefire sign that the thing in question has tendencies of the psychopath kind.

Thank god they're all well mannered engineers, doctors and rocket surgeons.

Actually Kebabs are making kebabs out of britbong girls.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459013/Mother-murdered-girl-kebabs-runs-court-gruesome-testimony.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16325953

And are getting paid for it.

I hate europe so fucking much.

What angers me the most is these europeans are proud of this. They want more refugees. More muslims. They think they're better than everyone else in the world because they're more tolerant.

This story is a LIE.

Islam's mistreatment of women and girls is a LIE.

Everything that isn't peace and rainbows must be tamped down, memory holed.

Are europeans even human anymore?

I feel like the islamic civil war will start, there will be explosions at all hours of the day, and these european surrender monkeys will still be out there trying to convince everyone that all we need to do is suck more brown cock.

These deamons are going to do that to us unless we gas them first.

Wrestle it like a man. Anything less is hunting for little girls.

>harming small animals
Sounds like a lot of serial killers in the making

Sup Forums needs to make all british anons aware:

There is a £10,000 reward for whatever user can help the police find a serial animal killer in the areas surrounding the M25
If there was something solid to work with I'm sure Sup Forums could collectively figure that out and some user will claim the reward

Pic related is outdated, there has been more since it was made

getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/uk-cat-killer-everything-know-13187048

express.co.uk/news/uk/630038/fears-M25-Cat-Killer-targeting-other-pets

kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/cat-killer-reaches-kent-120301/

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fears-m25-cat-killer-struck-10242702

>unarchived shill
>mirror co uk/news/uk-news/fears-m25-cat-killer-struck-10242702
archive.is/jJDhS

Cats are Jewish animals anyways

Absolutely disgusting. Fuck am I angry. fucking subhumans, completely degenerate. How can someone do this? it proves that they lack basic human traits empathy being one of them. They ARE Subhuman. Please, please, PLEASE can we just put an end to these filthy shitskins. I want them to experience unimaginable drawn out pain before they are finally granted death.

Well Poland. For all the jokes about you guys I heard growing up I'm glad you and Hungary are on board. We're going to have one hell of a time together at some point.

Decatpitated.

Stfu you fucking retarded fat mongrel faggot

>Egyptian
>Jewish

Open a history book so you don't offend one of the greatest civilizations to ever exist like that in the future.
They domesticated the cat and considered it a holy animal that could see and judge the souls of men for what they are.

Blacks and muslims are subhuman, we all know this.

There is this thing called social networks you fucking enabler

Why do they think it's one guy and not a large numer of muslims?

Why?

Why does animal abuse trigger me so fucking much ?

It sucks when innocent people are hurt but when animals get abused i get so furious

A little something to cheer everyone up.
videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/27782ad98f5cb8f682e14eade16df2ff/854x480.mp4

>country that can't even pay debts telling people how to be men
LEL

it could be more than one person but they lay out their kills ritualistically for the owner so it's not a large amount of random killings

They train what they'll do on infidels in Europe.

mods please shut this one down.

Cats were imported from Africa by jews. Cats destroy the environment. Dogs are for the white man.

It falls into our protection mode way of thinking. Only things more severe would be the torture of our fellow countrymen. Like that podesta video real or not if that sound alone doesn't make your hair stand up and fall out I don't know what will.

>but they lay out their kills ritualistically for the owner
How?
Why faggot.

>country that does not or will ever exist laughing at anything
TOPKEK

>Like that podesta video real or not if that
Link

You're a nigger I guess, there is no educating those monkey skulls of yours.

This isn't right at all

the cats are always beheaded, disembowled and then laid out a specific way in the owner's back yard

It most likely could be a group of 2 or 3 "dark skinned asian males" going around in a car doing it which could be why the police haven't made much progress on this case even though it's been open for years.

This

If not miss can justify this of their pet Muslims then we know we've lost

Can we spread this on Sup Forums? A new kind of caturday

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

imagine the shock of Christian heroes who fought to prevent this only for their descendents to spread their legs

You know it hehe

absolutely haram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats

Nice try kike

Britfags, focus your attention on the cat killers at your own doorstep:

Nothing wrong with killing cats, they fuck the environment up very badly. I've personally trapped and killed 17 cats, I've probably indirectly saved thousands of birds lives.