Admit it. He's an embarrassment

Admit it. He's an embarrassment.

t. people who have hated him since day 1 and never said a single good thing about him

Hi Shareblue you cryinf as usual?

This must be your first day at work nigger

>CNN

He was an "embarrasment" before he was in office and he will be during.
People who didn't like him then are going to continue to laugh at him and everyone who voted at him for the next 3 years.
I don't trust sources of media that make Trump look like a fool.

Correct, but Americans don't give a shit about what their racemixed descendants think of them.

I agree. Obama will forever be a national disgrace.

You shouldn't talk.
I've been to Amsterdam. That city is occupied territory now.

>CNN

Sorry, I checked this already

Heh h-heh..

..Doubt Drunkf will try to shove anybody this time...

..Wh-what happened, t-t-t-tough guy?......

Obama was a fucking mistake, worst president, even worse then bush, and I'm Mexican

Yes, Trump is

keeping cnn on task

Wow a CNN article saying Probald Qanfph is bad, never thought I'd see that. It must be an informative piece with respectable sources that we should all defer to because CNN is filled with stellar people.

Correct, Amsterdam is the sewer of this country. Shitskins and degenarcy as far as the eye can see.

Why would the AMERICAN president care about how other nations perceive him?

Euros: Why did you guys love Obama so much anyway? What was so great about him?

FPBP
P
B
P

He dances like a monkey, the media throws pennies at him
meanwhile behind the scenes Bannon is quietly disassembling the entire progressive apparatus/infrastructure Obama spent 8 years building up.. LOFL
Haha - pay no attention to the man behind the curtain fucktards,. nothing to see here.
Keep watching the monkey,
they know exactly what they are doing, its Machiavellian.

>"Trump is destroying his credibility with (((the world)))"

Don't care what soon-to-be-third-world-nations like France, Canada, and Germany think of America.
Every single country that is shit tier and non-white are too busy dealing with their own problems to care about what Trump is doing.

>mexicans hated obama
>russians hated obama
>israelis hated obama
I'm starting to think maybe obama was /ourguy/

That's funny because most people seem to love him here.

Don't pretend the Netherlands is some pure white bastion then. Dutch women were some of the most fuckretared libshits I've met in my life.

>(((Julian E. Zelizer))), a history professor at Princeton University and the son of a prominent Metuchen rabbi

>CNN

You know you've fucked up hard when a spic calls you out on your autism.

>continue to laugh

seems a lot more like autistic screeching than laughter but ok

>Berlin
>2008

Neither is the USA you're down to about what 63% and falling?

nah the whole world just hates niggers

>zelizer
Oh look it's yet another Jew working for CNN, colour me Mayneshream Meatier

>Liberals always accuse you of what they are doing themselves.
Liberals don't have any credibility left.

glass houses, stones etc

I never pretended is was a pure white bastion though

Just wait til he gets his hands on the third scoop, you retards are gonna lose your minds

Obama should come back and take over. We gave FDR a third term, why not Obama?

BLUMP IS FINISHED THIS TIME. B TFO

nothing its just the "grass is greener on the other side" idiots that praise him for being the greatest president ever

This thread every day.

Yall mad he makin you look like fools.

So what's the difference between a Dutchman and a American then?
>The Dutchman will actually care about his race-mixed descendants.

>everyone that doesn't like trump is a hillary supporter

Arent great leaders supposed to prove themselves or something?

fuck the world, fuck obanigger and fuck you.

I hope we're dropping bombs on germany and france by Trump's second term.

I'll die for Europe before I die for Trump.

This is retarded and the Trump administration is destroying our country and future.
We're getting fucked like every other person who's ever done business with him

Yes

Edgy

trump is pretty shit but a country can handle a bad president. what really brings a country down is dishonest media, of which CNN is the epitome

>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

DO NOT FALL FOR THE FUCKING BAIT

Trump will get stumped at the convention when all of the other world leaders alienate him in front of daddy Putin

Why are American libshit so insecure of themselves and their country, which is objectively and statistically great, that they care so much what leaders of tiny countries across the ocean think?

>using roastie gif who slept her way up to greentext

fuck off, plebbit fag

>dying for europe

Europe's a mistake. Turns out they will turn to some form of extreme government over time either way.

I don't think Obongo was such an embarrassment, TBQHWY. He did OK for a fucking CHIMP.

(((Zelizer)))

They literally were never going to give him the slightest chance

People don't stop their enemies when they're making a mistake. Trump always needs to remember that there is an angle to everything.

i don't care about the world's opinion and never have. Fuck off now that our president doesn't tap dance when asked like the nigger he was they are upset.

I feel like he is actually building it up day by day.

World getting shafted by Islam famalam.

Why should we care what a few cucks in a future caliphate think of our God-Emperor?

Why do you continue to believe anyone cares about your popularity contest horseshit? Fuck off, kike.

You're right, Obama is an embarrassment

Trumps doing pretty well desu.
He's ruffling a lot of feathers and he's too media savvy to be easily humiliated.
That wrestling video he posted was funny as shit.
The fact that he even showed up at a wrestling match shows that this guy has a dorky sense of humour and that a lot of his persona is fake.

He has that fake persona armour that a lot of "alt right" internet druids have that the left just can't get their heads around.
They are swiping as hard as they can at holograms and wondering why they don't die.

literally their own complaint is that Trump isn't Obama, as if we didn't know that already. as if that isn't what got him into office in the first place.

a few seconds of research would show that many past presidents were even less "presidential" than trump, towards the (((media)))

FDR would have his SS smash cameras of anyone who tried to take a photo of him out in public

>100% real
kek