Women should find themselves a toyboy if they want to start a family, Harvard study shows

>Women should find themselves a toyboy if they want to start a family, new research suggests.

>A study of almost 20,000 cycles of fertility treatment found that women with younger lovers fared far better than those with partners of the same age or older.

>Experts said sperm from younger men appeared to “invigorate” eggs from older women, who were less likely to conceive when paired with those their own age.

archive.is/mHIA5

Well, user?
NOW will you man up and fulfil your biological role?

If she provides currency, shelter, and goods, perhaps.

>women should cradle rob to deceive young men who haven't learned they are used up whore from the cock carousel yet
Gee I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

Nobody said anything about getting married.
You just put a baby in her belly and dump her.
The baby will keep her happy and keep her from killing herself.

>people shouldn't be allowed to do what they want
>if scientific findings disagree with my worldview (((they))) must be behind it

Hey, I've always been reluctant on older women , but they always seem to hit on me more often than younglings and some of them are thicc so why not

Imagine the fucking media apocalypse that would happen if the sex were reversed in that article. When will women get it through their heads that nothing in the world will make your children less likely to be autists or downies than conceiving before you're fucking 30 to 40. Freeze your eggs when you're 20 or something, the cock carousel can wait a few fucking hours.

lol alternatively older women CAPABLE of bagging a young stud tend not to be dried up landwhales or alcoholics, so they have a better chance of getting preggo with anyone.

Lets conveniently ignore the 99% of older women who are too ugly, decrepit, mental, and bitter to get a younger guy (or one their own age) shall we.

But boytoys don't have money, reputation or gravitas that women demand of their long-term partners. I mean every poll, quetionnaire and survey shows that even extremely well-off career women who want to settle down still seek a partner who has better standing than them, if they wanted they could pick up a broke good-looking 20 something from uni and keep that one around.

Been with a 28 at 21
It's kind of true.
I regret leaving her for that but I never managed to find a girl like her again.

>tfw you will never have a sugar mommy

Is this just another attempt to stop white women from starting families when they still have plenty of fertile years ahead of them?

Im 19 and im bagging a 28 too. She always buys me a sandwich when we leave from bars and shit at 4-5-6 at night. Besides that, she always only rolls 2 cigs joints with that tasty hash she gets from her old guys.
She aint the prettiest in her face, her tits might be saggy, but god damn that ass looks like it belongs on a 12 year old.
No pedo intended

this

the child will grow up to kill itself, or someone else. Really not solving any problem, just delaying the conclusion.

It seems that every woman 15-40 have those same requirements in a long-term male partner, but past the age women just give up on finding a man that will commit and just stick with short-term sexual relationships with younger men( in other words they become cougars).

>Sperm from younger men appeared to “invigorate” eggs from older women.
That's not how it fucking works. You'd think a university would understand that young male = more top grade sperm while older female = degraded eggs.
Yeah a young male is more likely to impregnate an older female than an older male but the children are still going to be retarded so what's the point?

>Get stuck paying child support for 18 years just to make some random whore happy

You are the King of Cucks

Sperm from younger men is of better quality, generally speaking. That's all there is to it.

neoliberals play on oedipus to turn men into marcon

>you will never celebrate your sugar momma's 49th birthday with her and her cougar friends fawning over your youthful boyish good looks

Honestly, why even live?

Any woman over 25 and unmarried is an instant red flag.

Worse than tattoos.

>scientific findings
Bless your retarded little heart

You guys never wanted to just fuck someone's mommy? Getting all snuggled up with a big bodied woman and cumming all over yourself?

Fucking plebs.

Is this a black thing to fuck overweight aged leatherslags?

Cucks looking for a sugar mom

But yes, generally speaking spem quality decreases over time, even if not as much as egg quality. Everyone should have children in their 20s. Which is partly why I support UBI 2bh.

Good point

Female teacher here who is pregnant with one of her student's baby. AMA.

lucky fucking bastard.

Kate has still got it, so good.

just men taking on female gender roles. There wasn't any going back and its obvious the nuclear family needs to exist. Any career oriented woman finds herself in need of a stay at home dad.

Why haven't you aborted it yet?

>tfw this is my fetish
>tfw been in a relationship with a girl my own age since my early 20's
>tfw now approaching my late 20's
>tfw it's too late for me to experience this

if shes at most 45, never married, no kids
sure ill do it

Hi Marcon

No, get lost. Vidya is still better.

How about young men just finding a young wife? This study is fucking retarded.

But women don't want stay-at-home dads for the most part, they want more-succesful versions of themselves so they can take time off and be with their kids.

Holy shit.

Daily reminder manbabies that go for cougars, milfs, old and beautiful are genetically cucked

can such a thing even exist

The young man has to be model-tier in appearance and the older woman has to incredibly desperate, so yes, it can happen.

And they will. The only younger men these older women will be finding are men that fetishize older women and are only with them because of their age. "Men" they likely won't even want to be with.

dont knock it till ya try it.

its uncharted territory; use your red pilled knowledge and psychology to adequately ascertain what the deal is.

These women basically become men. They want to be dominated and put on a pedestal after their long day at work which they can never leave. Even if they don't love it, they don't think that they can leave or that neglecting their motherhood is the source of that unease. So the hot ones that want a little more help and want comfort and good dickings pick up easy going little quasi-chads.

Obviously the guy needs to know when the older woman is looking for a handout, but the truly successful ones know they don't need it. They want you to be on the path to success as they see you down the road being their mealticket, but i've never seen one of these relationships last that long (unless you're the French prez)

So the stay-at-home dad type has more duties than he may realize. He has to maintain enough frame and know when to let her have her battles that makes her feel empowered. Annoying, yes, but a decent >35 year old woman is leagues apart from a 23 year old retard.

In sum, I highly recommend to anyone who has the opportunity to take them up on it. Don't get too involved, and don't expect it to last either. It can be fun for a time, and there's less drama than a relationship with a peer. Mostly they're looking for fun, so you can expect good sex without a lot of strings. Its a good way to hone your game in a different context.

isnt this like her second or third young bf

Exactly this
>hey kid cripple your future prospects to take care of this old bitch and her kid until you've wasted all your best years as well.

>tfw even young bucks are quickly exhausted by milf's rapacious sexual appetites

>create broken families goy
Your nose is showing

>had a few nights with a 34 year old when I was 21
>said I was the best she had ever had, always gave the best hugs and treated me like a special little guy
>got cold feet and started dating girls my own age again

What could have been, I'll never forget those nights highly recommend you bag a milf at least once anons

kek

>Women ride the cock carousel in their 20-40's because of Media
>They age
>They realize that it comes at a price of loneliness due to their lust and possibly greed
>Media now trying to write that young men should marry these bimbos

And the funny thing is people, and I bet people here in Sup Forums will do just that.

maybe the new faggots but i doubt any genuine Sup Forumslack is that stupid and is well aware that an old roastie is a poor vessel to ensure 1488

>christian

this
I would enjoy the comforts of womanhood without having to give birth

>If she provides currency, shelter, and goods, perhaps.

The sad reality is even if you find an older women they will still put you in the provider roll. That and retarded babies and a limited fertility window makes this a very poor strategy for breeding.

Am i the only one who hate to have relationships with women. I had few girlfriends but find it overrated and for literally weak minded people. I would rather be alone and not to be attached to someone else and i really find it disgusting if i have a leech on me or i leech from her.

Why is single so much hated? Single is the truly way of life to feel free.

Mirin grannies trap

You are the real victim.

I agree. Mommy gf's please call me.

>providing resources for your own offspring
>king of cucks

I think this meme has gone too far

In other news. Old stale eggs don't work.

>Macron detected

But seriously, get help. It's not ok for a teacher to touch you like that

Seriously, why live?

mfw used to fuck this 39 y/o Romanian broad with fake boobies, rockin body, etc.

After a few times of hooking up she told me she wasn't on any birth control, and if she got pregnant, she would keep the baby.

I was 23 at the time, and I've never noped the fuck out of something so fast in my life. The creepy "I want to entrap you" vibe was to much.

Besides, if a woman is 39 years old, and is unable to have held a stable family, or lead a mildly successful, its unattractive as fuck, and they likely have severe issues.

so we get yelled at for having young gf
now they promote young bf

Only if she has a nice house, is at least 5'10", stays in shape, makes over six figures and will buy me a nice car and other stuff I want. Also if she can't handle me at my worst she doesn't deserve me at my best.

Maybe you shouldn't listen to them?

What's up dad. Pleased to see you've wondered into this shit hole.