This is what women find """"empowering""""

This is what women find """"empowering""""
Only because it's a evul white male

>twitter post
>phone posting
>not politics related
this is /nu/pol

Faggots like you are the absolute worse.

Another white boi about to take his natural place as Jamal's cocksleeve in the bull pen.

>Simpsons reaction image instead of anime
>uses trendy new words such as "nu-Sup Forums"

You're the newbie here.

So stopping sexual assault is not empowering?

Terve, serkku.

this white boi is such a qt. Prepare to be my personal boy pussy in jail.

>lets some woman get him in a chokehold
Deserves every bit of it the fag

If he got manhandled by some slut he deserves to be brutally raped by some gorilla in prison

holy fuck i wish that were me

If it were any other race guy nobody would give a flying fuck about this post

Doubtfull that actually happened.

No. Faggots like YOU are the absolute worst. Go get the 60000 uboats you so clearly desire over on

What really happened...

>"this buoi gave me the beta creepy looks and I cried help and my army of beta orbiters along with chad thundercock jumped on him and called him a rapist because I said so...."

I bet all my money on this.

>Woman uses her Vagina card to get away with assault
If this guy has taught us anything, it should be that if you defend yourself from a woman, be sure to injure her beyond all recognition so she cant be so smug about it when you get arrested.

get fucked white boi, white women belong to us

you are just sex dolls for big angry dangerous niggers in prisons

Everybody going to ignore the fact he violated her sweet luscious asscheeks with his huge masculine, not to mention WHITE hands? All hope is lost.

Spot on. You touch a hair on her precious little head and you're going to jail anyway. Fuck her up good and let her know who's boss

>captcha related

Are """white"""Americans Muslim tier? Why do burger women always complain about rape and harassment? Euro women never do

Pics of her ass?

Like the OP said, it's a feminist thing that women love. They want to show how empowering they are by getting offended even when I guy stares at them. A lot of girls here lie about getting raped for sympathy and attention. It's hard to explain women are shitty creatures

badmin a shit