Sup pol 4th generation white hispanic here. Do I have to go back?

sup pol 4th generation white hispanic here. Do I have to go back?

My granny is in her 90's and is a first generation immigrant because her parents fled the mexican revolution does she have to go back after living over 9 decades in america?

Should I self deport and save mr trump the hassle?

If you're that girl, you need to start doing some squats and hopping on a stair climber because that ass is at critical mass of becoming dumpy and grotesque as all Hell.

you can for as long as possible

i am your average amerifat I just know what gets replies

Why are you using the nigger flag?

Yes, you have to go back.

Nigger detected, yes you need to go back.. You will be happier. Check out Blackxit for more information

you chose that flag so yes, there is something wrong with you and your family

girl is 15 and has 5 kids and is on welfare

>muh hard workin mexicans

GTFO

I never see it and like to have a rare flag
she is white hispanic and is making up for the basic bitch nords on those 10 year birth control injections

yes. get out.

>white hispanic

Yes get your ass back. By now you'd indentify yourself as simply American. But like BLM, you identify yourself still with your ancestors culture and heritage
On the way back to spic town kill yourself

No, Mexican-Americans aren't any less American. Just don't be the type to wave Mexican flags and burn ours.

We've wanted the Irish, Germans, Italians, Poles, Hungarians, Russians, and Jews to "go back" also, but without them...there'd be a lot fewer republican votes.

well technically I am not a citizen but I still live in LA which was MEXICAN LAND not too long ago

fuck off with the this wuz our land shit, you come to america you better assimilate

t. 2nd gen legal

Here's an idea. Why don't you become a citizen? You're not going back to Mexico anytime soon, so why parade the fact you aren't a citizen. Do you wear it as some badge of honor? Because you're clearly an asshole if you do.

>white
>hispanic

You AND your subhuman granny need to go back to AFRICA, where your fat nigger ass belongs. You also need to dig up the bones of your low-IQ ancestors and bring them back with you.

Are you Protestant?
Do you speak Spanish?

sage dumb troll shit

>white
>hispanic

Wow you truly have to go back

Then you're entire post is pure bullshit. If you were a 4th gen American you would be a natural born citizen. If you truly are an illegal gtfo

other white hispanic here. stop attention whoring.

If you have to ask... the answer is yes.

If your family is legal then you have nothing to fear

If your family is ilegal you must go back, you are no better than the boliniggers and paraguaniggers flooding here

If your abuelita is illegal, she's gotta go. Same with you.

If you're legal then stop identifying as a 4th gen spic and call yourself a fucking American.

No one gives a shit about yours stylish, unique backstory. Either you're one of us or you're not, Pocho.

>Should I self deport and save mr trump the hassle?
Yes. Grannie broke the law. Just because she was too stupid to pass a citizens test just proves your family isn't smart enough to be here and fucking up the gene pool.

Why wouldn't you identify as American? Are ou a legal resident? If so then it doesn't matter...But work on integrating into American society while also embracing your culture.

every generation my family has slipped back to the motherland to give birth so none of us are legal

The fact that you preface your speech with "white hispanic" shows that you know in your heart that you don't belong here

Vote hard right and you can stay.
Marry a smart spic and have smart spic babies.
Raise them with God.
Otherwise you're just another piece of trash that needs to be cleaned up.

>technically I am not a citizen
Contact ICE.
It's your only redemption.

>not too long ago

Before you were born, you stupid nigger loving faggot, go play with ICE.

Look at all the filthy degenerates in the water. I bet it smells like sewage

I just called and told them I was undocumented and wanted to make things right and they said prank calls were taken very seriously and to never call again
because I pass as white unlike most

Flying that fucking BLM flag....yes, you need to go back.
You are obviously not America first, Get Out!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, stay in LA, we're going to nuke it soon and start over.